But Honey, It's So Big Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey looked back at me and said, "I'm sure I could. I think I wanna try, just to prove it to myself."

I must have looked a bit hesitant, because she tried to reassure me. "Don't worry, I'm just gonna put it in and see how far I can get it. Is that alright? It's really just like the dildo."

Before I could answer, she looked up at Shawn. "Oh my gosh, I never even thought to ask you, Shawn. It's your cock after all. I didn't mean to ignore your feelings about all this."

"Um, look at him. I think he's just fine," Jenny laughed. "Are you gonna be okay, with your cock inside your friend's hot wife, honey?"

Shawn chuckled and said, "Hey, I'm just along for the ride. Do with me as you wish."

Zoey smiled at him, then looked down at his cock in her hand. "Okay, then. I'm gonna try it." She looked over at me and smiled. "Just one thrust, okay? I just want to see how deep I can get it." She didn't wait for a response. "Okay, Shawn."

"Where do you want me?"

"Here, sit on the couch."

Shawn did as he was told and Zoey knelt in front of him. She looked back at Jenny and me. "I'm gonna need to really lube this thing up for this to work." She leaned over Shawn's cock, ass stuck out, and started licking him all over.

Jenny looked up at me as she stroked my cock and whispered, "At least her pussy looks nice and wet, already."

When Shawn's cock was glistening, Zoey said, "Okay, I think I'm ready." She stood and turned to face us, her back to Shawn. "Here goes nothing," she smiled.

Zoey reached back to hold Shawn's cock in place while she squatted over it. She lined up the tip with her pussy and started rubbing, gently.

Jenny and I stared, transfixed. "You got this, girl," Jenny cheered.

Zoey started pushing herself onto Shawn's huge cock, but she stopped after the tip. "Ooh, fuck," she moaned. "It hurts a little. I think I need to take it slower." She looked at me and said, "I might need more than one thrust to warm up." She started bouncing, ever so slightly, up and down. "Then I can see, mmm, how deep it'll go," she said, breathily.

Her eyes rolled back as she continued to slowly bounce on the tip of Shawn's cock. She gradually took more and more of his cock, moaning as she did.

"Mmm, about halfway, now," Jenny said. "Keep going!" She stood up and got behind me, stroking my cock and watching the scene over my shoulder.

Zoey leaned over and watched the huge cock fill her pussy. She stopped bouncing and started just slowly pushing more of it in. "Oh, fuck. Look, baby! Look how, UH, deep he is!" She must have had eight inches inside of her at that point. "Did you ever think your wife would have something so -- uh, fuck -- so big in her pussy?" She started bouncing up and down again.

Jenny teased in my ear, "Did you, Brad? I'm betting you thought the biggest cock she'd ever have was, what, six-to-seven inches?" She looked down at my cock as she jerked me off. "You know, you're not really small. I've seen much smaller."

She looked back at Zoey, who was now squatting up and down through Shawn's full length. Sitting on his lap, standing until she was at the tip, then falling back down.

"But compared to your buddy, over there -- I mean, just look," Jenny whispered. Zoey rose again, showing off Shawn's massive length. "It's no contest."

Zoey had given up all pretense of 'just seeing how deep Shawn would go.' She seemed to forget Jenny and I were even there and was riding Shawn's cock hard, head back, eyes closed, her ass slapping against him.

As if she were reading my mind, Jenny said, "How many thrusts do you think that was? I'm gonna say, the answer is 'yes,' she can take the whole thing."

Zoey let out a loud moan. "Don't worry about that," said Jenny. "It's just a natural, totally physical response to a large cock."

Zoey arched her back and laid back on Shawn's chest, lifting herself with her hands and bouncing her ass up and down. Shawn wrapped his arms around her and started groping her tits. She squealed, loudly.

Jenny mock protested, "Hey, wait a minute. I'm starting to think they're just fucking." She walked around in front of me and said, "Well, I guess it's only fair for you to get some pussy, too. Can't let your wife have all the fun."

She dragged me by my cock over to a chair across from the couch and sat me down. "Is the view good enough from there?" she teased.

Jenny started giving me a lap dance and taking off her top. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits, mirroring Zoey and Shawn. I instinctively squeezed them, pinching her nipples. "Mmm, just like that."

She then slid her panties off and started grinding her pussy against my cock. She was so wet and I wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

At that moment, I looked back at the scene on the couch and saw that Zoey had turned her head and was making out with Shawn. Jenny gasped, playfully. "Can you believe them? That wasn't part of the deal! Oh, but I can't blame Zoey. She's only human."

Jenny then positioned my cock against her slit, put me inside, and sat down. "Ooh, you know, that does feel nice. It's been a while since I've been with someone so average. It sure goes in easier." She started riding me, slowly. "But it feels better than I expected."

The slapping sounds and moaning across the room started getting louder. Shawn was lying across the couch, with Zoey on top with her back to him. He was holding her by the waist with her back arched and thrusting while he pulled her down then pushed her back up. She was practically screaming and clearly loving it.

Jenny added, "But it looks like that feels better. What do you think?" She spoke up. "Zoey, how does my boyfriend's cock feel?"

Zoey came to and looked over at us, just registering the fact that we were fucking. She smiled and moaned again.

"Your husband wants to know how it feels, Zoey," Jenny repeated.

"It feels -- oh my god, fuck! -- it feels good!"

"Just good?"

Zoey looked over, trying to judge how much she should say. "It feels so good, baby."

"Mmm, this feels pretty good, too, but I was telling Brad, here, that Shawn's cock feels much better."

Zoey just moaned in response and Shawn started thrusting harder. "Oh, fuck yeah, just like that!"

"What do you think Zoey? Do you agree? Does Shawn feel better than your husband?"

Zoey looked back at Jenny and tried, unsuccessfully, to suppress a smile, biting her lip. Then she looked me in the eye and said, "Baby, he -- oh! -- baby, he feels so good."

I looked back at her and asked, "Does it feel better?"

She stared at me and at that moment Shawn lifted her up almost off his cock and then slid her back down. She closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes! Fuck, yes! It does feel better. His big cock feels so much fucking better, baby! Oh my god, I love it!"

She looked back at me and seemed to regret saying all that for a moment. "I'm sorry -- oh, fuck -- I just -- ahhh -- I love your penis, baby, but fuck me, his cock is so fucking big. I've never felt so full!"

I couldn't take much more and I let Jenny know just in time that I was about to cum. She stood up off of me and started sucking to finish me off.

My cock exploded inside her and she stroked me until the last few drops came out. She stood up again and sat in my lap, then kissed me, emptying my cum into my mouth as she swirled her tongue around mine. I was so shocked that I just swallowed it.

Jenny said, "I wanna finish, too, so I guess you're going to have to use your tongue. But first, clean out your mouth, okay?" I did as I was told and went to the bathroom. As I rinsed and brushed my teeth, I thought about my wife telling me how much better Shawn felt. Post-orgasm, I was feeling more jealousy, but more than anything, I was still so turned on. I walked out of the bathroom, ready to eat out Jenny.

When I got out there, Zoey was on her back and Shawn was on top, plowing her. Jenny was on all fours on the couch, leaning over Zoey and sucking her tits.

No one noticed as I walked in the room, so I just watched for a moment. Zoey looked like she was in heaven. She looked up and watched as Shawn penetrated her, mesmerized by the sight. I watched as she grabbed his cock to stroke it while he fucked her.

"Fuck, there's so much inside me -- mmm -- but I can still stroke so much of it." She sounded breathless as she said, "You're a lucky girl, Jenny."

"The way I see it, we're both lucky. I love sharing! Come on, don't you want to fuck my boyfriend again?"

"Uh! Fuck, I -- you know I do! Don't tempt me. Oh my god, yes, fuck, he's making me cum again!" As she came, Shawn slowed down and started making out with her, again.

I walked up behind Jenny, staring at her cute, little ass sticking up in the air. Without warning, I dove in, sucking and licking her pussy with zeal.

"Ooh, hello, there," she moaned. "Well that's one thing you don't need a big cock for."

As I licked her, I heard some shuffling on the couch. Shawn had picked Zoey up and was standing, his arms under her legs and her ass balancing on his shaft.

"Ooh, oh my," Zoey said, surprised. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. "He's so strong, baby," she called over to me. I watched her out of the corner of my field of vision, still licking Jenny's sexy cunt.

Shawn steadily lowered Zoey onto his cock and she let out a low moan and started bucking her hips. Before long, they both picked up the pace, Shawn thrusting in rhythm with Zoey's hip movements.

"Oh, yes! He's fucking me so good, babe! Do you see how -- fuck, oh -- how good your friend is fucking me with his -- uh, yes -- with his giant cock?"

I watched in silence and Jenny said, "He's a bit preoccupied, mmm. Just give him a sec, and oh, fuck yeah, right there!" Jenny reached back and pulled my head forward by my hair.

As she came down from her climax, she let go of me and turned to Zoey. "Okay, he's free, now. Maybe you should come give him a closer look."

"Shawn, can we give them a better view?" Zoey asked. He put her down and sat back down on the couch.

"Okay, baby, come over here," Zoey commanded. "Nice and close."

I walked over and got on my knees in front of Shawn as my wife climbed on top of him, her ass facing me. She stroked his cock, rubbing it against her slit and turned back towards me.

"Doesn't it look so sexy?" she asked. I didn't know if she was talking about his cock or the sight of his cock against her pussy. "Can you believe this fucking monster was inside me?"

As she said that, she fell forward and had to catch herself with both hands. "My legs are so tired I can barely hold myself up. Could you help guide it in, baby?" she asked, wiggling her ass back and forth.

Against my better judgement, I reached for my friend's cock. The size and weight of it in my hands was shocking. I guided it into my wife's wet pussy and she lowered herself down, once again taking Shawn's cock deep inside her. It was pretty amazing to watch. She looked stretched to the limit around his huge rod.

Jenny and I just watched in silence as Zoey rode Shawn's massive cock, until she started writhing in orgasmic bliss, yet again.

After her last orgasm, Shawn started moaning. "Fuck, I'm getting close."

They both stood and Zoey got on her knees in front of him and started stroking and sucking with everything she had. "Give me your cum, baby!" she said, eagerly.

Jenny grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them. "Come on, let's get a better view," she said, kneeling down next to Zoey. I did as instructed and knelt between the two of them.

Jenny started helping Zoey please Shawn. "Does that feel good? Does my friend make you wanna cum, baby?" They both held his cock and alternated sucking and licking.

"Yeah, guess she really can handle my cock," Shawn replied.

"I told you I practiced!" Zoey said and turned to smile at me.

I was starting to feel weird about having this whole sexual experience where the only people that didn't have sex were my wife and me. I got behind Zoey and started rubbing my cock against her pussy, but she didn't really react. I couldn't quite get the angle right, so I would need her to help out a bit.

"Baby, can I fuck you?"

"Hmm?" she asked coming up from sucking Shawn.

"Can I fuck you?" I repeated, thrusting my hips harder, now.

"Of course, baby, do what you've gotta do! I just need to focus to properly thank Shawn for that amazing experience." She stuck her ass up and resumed her blow job.

I finally rammed my cock into her with everything I had. She didn't really seem to react, besides lurching forward a bit. I kept thrusting as hard as I could, but still nothing.

"Mmm, are you gonna cum for me, baby?"

I started to respond, but before I could, Shawn said, "Fuck, yeah, I'm gonna cum."

"That's it, Shawn, give me your cum!"

I started cumming in my wife, but she didn't even notice. Moments later, Shawn was filling her mouth with his cum. I guess his load was too much for her and she took her mouth off, but kept stroking. A few shots hit her in the face and she pointed it away, right in my direction. I was getting sprayed all over my face with Shawn's cum.

Zoey grimaced and said, "Oh god, I'm so sorry honey!" As Shawn's orgasm subsided, she came over and licked his cum off of my face and swallowed it. "We should probably clean ourselves up, huh?"

We both walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. We were silent for a bit, then Zoey said, "Wow, I'm sore. I can't believe I took his whole cock. I told you he was huge!"

"You were right," I admitted. "What happened to 'one thrust?'"

She just smiled and looked away.

She cleaned up before me and walked out of the bathroom. I wanted to really make sure I didn't have any cum in my hair or anything. I also wanted some time to digest everything that had just happened. It was so hot, but left me feeling so inferior. My wife had barely felt me fucking her.

Over all, though, I was glad we tried it. It turned me on more than anything we'd ever done. I put on some boxers and headed back out. No need to really dress up anymore, I guess.

No one was in the living room when I got out. I heard some giggling and followed the sound to the bedroom. I saw the three of them spooning under the covers, Shawn behind Zoey behind Jenny. "Come join us!" Jenny offered, "but no clothes allowed under here."

I took off my boxers and Jenny got up so I could get behind her. I got under the covers and Jenny followed. "Zoey wanted to feel what Shawn's soft cock would felt like between her cheeks when spooning," Jenny explained. She pushed her ass back into me and added, "Yours feels nice, but it's just a little more satisfying with Shawn's."

"It's gonna be hard to sleep, though," Zoey said. "Just try to ignore it if you start to hear the sheets rustle."

"Or maybe we'll just wake up and join you," Jenny said, wiggling her ass into me.

As we tried to sleep, Jenny said, "Thanks for having us, guys, I had so much fun."

Zoey replied, sleepily, "Mmm, me too. We have to do this again, sometime."

12