All Comments on 'But I had a Hall Pass'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchover 3 years ago

Mark needs to disown his mother!!! And never let her see her grandchildren again, her absolute STUPIDITY may be contagious!

jkthekatjkthekatover 3 years ago
sobering

Very poignant presentation and it reminds me of my first wife- very similar except she was fucking more than a porn star. The writing is your usual great style, thats why I follow you here and elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 and 2-

Good writing (4 stars) dumb story (2- stars)

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago

Smart guy ...i loved the story 5*

VadercatVadercatover 3 years ago
When at first we practice, to be a lying slut!

Ok. This is an interesting story. At first glance, you have to wonder why she admits everything so easily. The dumb bit_h knew they had a prenup, and she never got permission to use the hall pass. Why just not deny everything? Assuming her friend had her back, what could her husband prove?

I think her own warped view of morality, and her drunk state, made her try to call with the hall pass idea. After coming home and realizing hubby wasn't on board, she then tried to deny everything, and just made it worse.

I am wondering how Jenny feels towards her husband, as he let his friend listen in to the conversation he had with wifey. In any case, Amy got outplayed. This was actually a very good story, and quite believable. I remember a bumper sticker from my youth “ instant slut, just add alcohol”

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Hall Pass?

I wish somebody would write a story with some believable lines in there in it, instead of just throwing thing in there hoping the readers are dumb enough ti believe.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

idk man was she always that dumb? i mean if he knew she was that dumb through out their marriage then he should have taken steps to control her actions. like talking to her about not going out of town and shit like that. but seems like she was smart through the marriage then went and hit a stupid stick later in life. maybe a hormone imbalance or something

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Finally - Realism!!

A level-headed man with a thinking mind and rational conduct - including being prepared to collect evidence.

And realistically, the typical "entitled female" of the Western world, who simply believes she deserves and is owed the right and privilege to do as she pleases without fear or consequence or self-responsibility. The entitlement includes the right of infidelity, to tell lies and to claim free use and control of her body.

Congratulations! BTB1

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Perfect Ending

Now that was simply perfect.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story and NO comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Comment on the comments.

A lot of criticism about how this is more of the same old same old. I disagree. There were plenty of different spins and this worn out premise, and that's what made it better than the norm.

Lots of misspellings and using the wrong name. Yep, that's true. But I'm used to reading through all the editing errors (all too common here).

BalladeerBalladeeralmost 3 years ago
Pretty good!

A good variation on the hall pass theme. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but the cliched over the top misogynistic portrayal of a wife gets so tedious. Its like you writers cant just write a more normal (not to mention real) wife and put effort into making it a good story, instead of taking the easy way out with emotional/anger manipulation. It literally makes these stories nothing but a Xerox copy with differently named characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

iameasel is exactly right, my thought precisely. Always the same "out of control, extremely stupid female" and "distressed moralizing and pontificating injured male". These are constant cliches of LW. Taylorsam has some originality in plots but it is pretty weak otherwise. I hope he can continue to write because at least plots are entertaining to some degree. We have enough of BTB garbage from the likes like Vandemonium, Saddletramp and such so I am ready to settle at least for some semi-entertaining plot.

-JT

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Brutal!

I am referring to the commenters' treatment of taylorsam, the author. Whew! After reading these comments, I doubt the guy even puts his pants on correctly in the morning. That's in addition to his various deviant mental conditions identified by the brilliant commenters - all from reading one of his stories!

While taylorsam's writing included an awkward number of errors that could have been caught easily by a proofreader, the plot and pacing were fun and interesting.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brutal......what a men.....you really deserves to be called a real men. Definitely a five star rating 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

I haie cheating fucking cunts.

Now, with that said, she know there was no hall pass. She just cheated. Ye reap what ye sow. I love that quote. Fuck you cunt. Better yet, die alone.

Yeah I know it's fiction.

Five Stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Stupid game the wife played.

Stupid prize she did win.

Stupid female.

Good story taylorsam.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story, however, it’s almost the exact premise as “February Sucks” by George Anderson.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Loved the hell out of this story!!!

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

I really like it, thx for sharing. My question to everyone is,

Why is do all cheaters seem to have a guest room?

Lol

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Terrific story with a lot of good elements. Do have to say that it’s a little brutal to keep a mom away from her kids. The real problem was the multitude of grammatical and typi errors. Kept me from giving it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whore deserved all that and more, she was a horrible person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just not real.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "What an ass." - if she really believed she had a hall pass then she's an idiot, because they discussed it the next morning, and agreed it was stupid. Also, she dropped the call before he could remind her, so she knew!

\

@Anonymous Re: "BTB-Crap!" - Why is it "woman hating" to want to see a cheating wife punished? Would it be man hating to want to see a cheating husband punished?

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

What a dumb selfish bitch and I'm glad the story ended up with him divorcing her.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Should be in the “non erotic” section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She knew there's no hall pass because they discussed it years ago after the games. Too bad Mark didn't tell her at all about the other hall-pass couples' divorces, but that's just an extra. Amy's lawyer may not've done his homework in investigating Amy's claims of innocence to her charges. However, knowing how hubby felt, and that she called where there wasn't clear communication (the club), her cheating was stupid.

I would've graded higher (4 instead of 3 stars) as I liked the story & how Mark gathered his evidence, but there were too many punctuation &/or word problems- missing & more often letters left out of words, Too many authors on this site evidently don't feel the need of proofreading prior to "publishing", & that's the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Right before trial, the kids were turning against their father. Would've been good to write what happened directly after their mother not only lost the case, was found to be an unfit mother, but also arrested. This's a major (to me anyway) elimination from the story.

I've also noticed many words with letters missing from them, or words not put in that should've been. Wonder if the writer was in a rush. Simply proofreading the story might be wise. And on hindsight, I would've loved to know the real reason why his mother wanted his to give his cheating, lying wife another chance. Because she's sorry for her? Nobody told her to cheat and open her legs to another man, which laughingly wasn't the man she thought! She tried using the hall pass even though there was none & she knew it as they talked about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This reads like a documentary. It completely lacks the anger, sadness, and disappointment that a husband would feel when betrayed by his mate. Yes, the author needs an editor. But, more to the point should carefully reread the story and adjust to reflect what would happen to a genuine person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why wasn't Jack called to testify?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jack was not called as a rebuttal witness because of the spousal privilege. A judge cannot force someone to give testimony against the legal interests of their spouse. Thus, Jack could not be forced to testify that his wife had committed perjury during her testimony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is perfect for The History Channel!! What a waste of space on this website 🙄

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Burn-The-Bitch? - She incinerated herself! A magnificent tale well told. Well done, thanks!

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BEST STORY ON THIS WEBSITE. SHORT. SIMPLE. BELIEVABLE. PERFECT.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

four stars the reson is the kids suffering of a broken home in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Be prepared. You never know when a friend (or ex-wife) will become your enemy. Tough lesson. Well done.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Seems like story was inspired by "February Sucks", by George Anderson. Good short story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

A well written BTB story of a Cheating and Lying wife who thought she could get away with it as she thought there was no evidence. Thank You

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

There is no way Amy's extreme narcissism and lack of empathy could go completely undetected for that long. This was just a slutray story and as such, entirely unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ha ha ha ha whore.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

The look alike twist was some funny shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the story. Every moment of it. Not too sure about the legality of voice recording someone... but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short. An epilogue would of been great with details on what happened next in their lives, what happened to the Butlers, how Amys mom reacted, how the kids reacted, etc.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Fun, imaginative twist, otherwise a too short, average tale. 3*

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

Crazy Bitch with no real morals. that should have been the title of this story.... Got what she deserved.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Talk about justice. Too bad the kids had to live thru it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Before you go to depositions in litigation, there is written discovery which, unless your lawyer is a complete idiot, would require you to turn over any evidence to support your claims. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What about the children. They will have contact with their mother even if its a little latter and it could be supervised. No matter what she did, she is still their mither unless they do not want to contact her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the children learned a life lesson as they started to believe their mother over their father. Listen and verify the facts. If that cannot be achieved listen to those that speak about it and make a decision. If a decision cannot be made do not make assumptions and wait until the truth does come out.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

i would be done with his mom also. your cheated on, painted as the bad guy and "YOUR" mom want you to give her a second chance....damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was written by a writer, not a lawyer. There is also documents discovery, but there are ways to get around all that when it's a bench trial, so back off on the technical, and just enjoy the story. What bothered me IS, she was not ordered to submit to testing for STDs. She probably has Gono, and Syphilis or even HIV. She fucked the conman for two days,, so she probably has all his problems. She's a skag. Ten foot poles are to close. She should be allowed only one supervised visit with the kids per month, and no touching until she is clean, if that can even happen. Good story line. Well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

I like this writer when he writes stories with this kind of edge and ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Routine BTB drivel. Stupid wife, self-righteous husband, discounted kids, legal nonsense and not an ounce of realistic human behaviour in sight.

LA

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Very good, but for the big miss - STD testing outcome? The kids were getting duped by her but after the trail there was no follow through as to what his parents and the kids attitudes/beliefs became? Also no details as to the pre-nup and what it gave him? I assume full custody but nothing else? Loss of all tangible property and moneys, like the house/savings/investments/retirements, etc?

\

I love this BTB, as I've seen so many arrogant High School Assistant Principals with holier-then-thou attitudes, it's nice to see her truly burned and then self burned. I'm sure she lost her teaching license, if not for perjury then assault. Now she can be a lonely librarian.

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite the burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the ending, well written.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

An enjoyable take on a logical BTB journey. Lacking take on an emotional BTB journey. Feelings are understandable, but there is not enough of them.

Absence of a deeply emotional scenes suggests that the love was not real and the couple shouldn't be married in the first place.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Typical woman wants her cake and eat it too but only if you buy the cake

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amy was only sorry she got caught. I still can’t understand what got into her that she broke her vows.

It makes no sense at all.

After what she did in the divorce she should have no expectations to be taken back.

I hope she gets a good psychiatrist to help her understand just what she did. 5 stars!

Bill S.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

well written....one crazy wife ... scary

TracklTracklover 1 year ago

But she didn't really felt sorry... or loved him, why say that he believes her? If it clear as day that she only missed the comfort of having home, a cover to her mean side

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the Courtroom beat down. I thought the Judge could sentence both women to jail for committing perjury. At the very least he could turn it over to the DA for prosecution. After all, they did the crime and they should have done the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Routine BTB fodder. Unoriginal and one-dimensional male fantasy with stupid wife and self-righteous, vindictive husband

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her picture is next to the word delusional in the dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing really new or not told. Wife fucks an actor she loves but winds up being his double. She thinks she has a hall pass which's something that really doesn't exist, even though her husband told her that he'll never accept her having sex outside the marriage. While I'm surprised Amy & her friend wasn't given any jail time, only fined, because they DID lie over & over in court. But the highlight: the anonym below me: her picture's next to the word delusional. Story itself wasn't bad just nothing to separate it from other type stories. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bitch, to the end, wasn't even sorry she did it. Or that she lied in court about it. "I'm sorry I fucked the guy [&] I enjoyed it. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Her friend Jenny's another "class" act, lying in court to protect her friend. There's no comment about what happened between her & her husband, after being charged with contempt & fined along with her friend.

Amy wants him back & she'll be the best wife ever, forgetting her belittling him with comments of his "hurt small male ego". That seems to also be a line in the Cheater's Handbook. Mark never shot that back to her.

While she's in jail after attacking the news person, Mark's raising his children. However, untold- he never "thanked" them not for not turning against Amy, but for basically calling him a liar. Especially his daughter. 4****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This author needs to have a proof reader & at least reread his story. I could be a nice story, but punctuation errors, spelling & word missing errors bring down not only my rating, but the story as a whole. I noticed that when he's taking care of his kids, he saw them starting to believe their mother over him. In fact, his daughter told everyone she doesn't believe anything happened. He never shot back at that or even questioned them, thanking them for telling people he's a liar.

A part of the story missing. Along with some of the words. His wife also never voluntarily apologized for her adultery; in fact, she did just the opposite. She lied on the witness stand, her friend also, but neither received any jail time which, despite what the story said, I believe they would've been jailed. No continuation on the small side story- the friend & her husband, & both men's relations/ friendships.

Too much left out for me but I'll be kind & give you 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amy thought she could get away with the non-existing hall pass, winds up lying in court after insulting/ belittling her husband before hand "you're little male ego hurt?". Then she expects Mark to take her back without saying she's sorry for anything, except as a "hail Mary". Her friend Jenny then denies anything happened, even though she spoke to her husband admitting it.

It's a wonder that they weren't arrested instead of, or including, the fine. I'm no lawyer, but I've to think that being in contempt of court's punishable by jail. Witness reporters & others jailed for that charge. Two things strike me. At the end, after hearing Amy say "you want me to apologize for enjoying that?" (paraphrasing).

... Mark should've told her that he doesn't know to be sad for her, as she can't come to grips with her, in fact, adultery, & lied constantly about it, or laugh at her.

More importantly, Mark never confronted his kids, especially when his daughter started telling people that he's making it up. What man would just ignore that? The kids weren't children, but teens who should know right from wrong. Also, after the trial & Amy's arrest, they get to live with him, but no dialogue? Apology?

Lastly, & this's probably just me, I find the repetition of whomever (Amy said, Amy then, etc) for all the players in the story- Amy, Jenn, his lawyer- bothersome. It's used in every sentence, even a time or two within. There's pronouns that could be used. Yes, it's a minute part of the story, but as stated, aggravating to me.

Mainly due to the important parts missing, a good story that should be rated higher can only be given a 3.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[18.05.23]

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bitch sees who she thinks is a soap actor & uses her hall pass to have sex with him. But he's not that actor. And her hall pass doesn't exist, as years prior, during a discussion after a game at friends house, both agreed that hall passes weren't for them- or exist. She returns home, dismayed her husband's angry, belittles & dismisses his feelings, then threatens him if he should want a divorce. Which he did.

She lies in court & has her friend lie, not only about that night, but about her phone conversation with her husband. Amy never was sorry for her adultery, as witnessed in her last shout to her husband at the end of their talk. She really didn't love him as she said, or wouldn't have done what she did.

The surprising thing, as pointed out by other commenters, is that neither Amy or her friend received any jail time for lying in court. I'm sure, in reality, it could've/ would've been given. There's nothing written about the resulting talks between the friend's & Amy's husbands, or between her friend & her husband. At least a small paragraph for the sake of the story. There's also nothing about the talk between Amy & her lawyer.

While the writing & the emotions it elicited was good, between what's missing & the somewhat unbelievable/ downplayed, this story can't get more than a 3.

B3ndoverB3ndover12 months ago

Nice touch. Good story

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Here is the real story that the author couldn't write because he didn't want to upset his little BTB fanbois. Yes, the wife was stupid, as she got suckered by a con artist. However, she would NOT have called, telling him, if she wasn't sure he hadn't given her a hall pass.

Hubby, when faced with the reality, all at once getting selective amnesia, tried to claim otherwise, as his fragile ego, just like the wife said, couldn't handle the reality of her getting a strange cock, even a celebrity one.

So bottom line, she was stupid, and he was a disingenuous asshole with a fragile ego

JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

Hey, lc69hunter... Taylorsam's biography says she is female. Guess "he didn't want to upset his" doesn't really apply. Do you know the "real" story better than the author? The author's story Clearly referenced a morning after conversation by the couple. So who has selective amnesia? Possibly you? Your biography indicates a dislike of BTB, extreme cuckold and humiliation. Perhaps reading and commenting on things you don't like is a poor way to spend your time. Maybe you can disparage BTB fan boi readers in an essay?

Taylorsam - I hope you are still writing. Your stories are entertaining whether they are OTT or more reality based. Thanks for sharing with your readers!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There's crazy and there's stupid but this bitch is crazy stupid

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

The comment by IC69Hunter is almost better than the story. Poor dude hit his panties all up in a wad because the author didn’t forgive the cheating skank. Sounds like a bitch that was already burned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story but I don't think she was EVER sorry about what she did and deserved her divorce.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

Another wimp who runs away destroying his family. He just wanted out of the marriage before the trip and just used this as an excuse. Another creepy little that who doesn't deserve a family.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Ic69hunter apparently you didn't read the entire story such as the part where he said in no uncertain terms would he agree to a hall pass and where she agreed that it was just a game some could say she forgot but her telling the guy that she had hall pass is proof enough she didn't forget but heard what she wanted to hear and not what was actually said with that comment by him and her having sex with another man is automatically adultery next time read the entire closely before making a comment about it all your comment about the story just made you look stupid and too Kiwihunter no he wasn't a wimp you really need to learn the difference between a cuck bitch which would be a wimp and a man she chose to cheat he reacted as any real man would do though some would still have the old fashion way of dealing with a cheating wife and kill her all he did was divorce her and showed proof she committed adultery her actions after that was her own doing however by your comment tells everyone you are cuck bitch/wimp though it not your fault not everyone can be a man

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Now my thoughts on the story now that addressed a idiot and to be nice a wimp but fuck I'm not nice so I'm call the wimp the way I see him a cuck bitch the story was good it ended the way a MAN would handle there wife cheating well the way some would while others would have just killed the bitch me I would have just killed bitch cause a man don't share his woman

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the anon who said he was a self righteous venditve husband it's clear you are a cuck bitch the husband reacted the way a MAN would have and should have she got off easy in this story she would have been dead if it was me after I tortured her to the brink of death for awhile

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair10 months ago

What!? No STD? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering STD!!!! I feel cheated. Good story though. 😁

cvmawirenutcvmawirenut9 months ago

I'm surprised that in 15 years of marriage Mark found no hint of the lying, scheming shrew he married.

Good story - well told.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Imagine what Amy would do if she didn't love him totally.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Routine BTB fare that doesn't answer the question of why - if she didn't believe she had a hall pass - did she ring hubby and tell him that she was using it to fulfil her celeb fantasy. If she just wanted to cheat she could have done so and hubby would never known.

The way they behaved afterwards made a nonsense of them being in love and the 'clever' courtroom shenanigans just didn't ring true. Decent writing but a Swizz cheese of a plot.

LA

LA

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, I like a well thought out BTB. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice twist

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was fiction but not far from what happened to aquatance of mine in Vegas when we won a company sales contest(he was from a different region)his wife got hit on hard by a comic at a comedy club and she fell hook line and sinker. By the next morning the guy had flown home and his wife was her own. He had contacted a local attorney that had filed a suit against the comedy club and the comedian. I have know idea what happened after that as two days later we were home. The company has never used Vegas as a reward venue again and I am going on my 25th year with the company.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Justice served.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cheating bitch damn sure sorry now. What about the STDs?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story and well written. I agree the comment below on what about the STD's. It would have been even better if she got a very bad STD and could never have sex with anyone for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was a clever exposure of a lying, cheating, delusional woman. It would have been great if he filed a Civil suit against her lying friend and her husband. Probably not possible in real life, but a good twist in a fictional story.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

clever story well done

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

How could someone not know what bitch there wife is. I know mine is. lol

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

@ 26thNC

There are no STDs in the fantasy world.

(I am not trying to be smart or rule.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous