All Comments on 'But I had a Hall Pass'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

This was a lousy story with nothing new, and just old stuff redone.

It would have been a more interesting if the story included an apology from the wife, which is what would probably have actually occurred in real like. But, the story was so one-sided that it lacked any drama or interest.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

3* Martian Slut Ray strikes again causing a woman to commit A-D-U-L-T-E-R-Y.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Thanks for an entertaining story.

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Great story, thanks for posting.

"someoneother" mentioned......"nothing new, just old stuff redone"... Oh, you mean like 95% of the stories on here, LOL. Well I read through all of it, unlike much of the garbage in LW, so it clearly was better than many.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Not a bad story - You did have some nice take outs like video of her admission, pictures from selfies and the like. I would have liked my character/plot development of what she was thinking in her terms, more detail on the impact to them as a family unit and its effect on the kids. I initially went with 5*, but wanted to roll back to 4, but site won't let me change it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adulty?

If you're going to write a story, you should get the key terms correct. Try "adultery" the next time. Had you taken the time to spell check you would have found it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years ago

I gave you a 4 for a decent story line. Yes, it was a formula. But how many ways can you say wife cheated,enjoyed herself, and really did not understand hubbie who got angry. I wish you had used a couple more pages to flesh it out.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 3 years ago

Would be better if adultery was not consistently misspelled. Not very good, but +1 bonus star for the idea of misunderstanding over a hall pass.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

It does seem like half the stories in the loving wives category are either HALL PASS or the HUSBAND getting tied up.

At least this based on reality. The part about the conversation where the husband find out from his friends that the hall pass thing ended up in leading to divorce for his friends at the party and not telling his wife does the scene will unrealistic and contrived

MwestohioMwestohioover 3 years ago

I liked it but you need an editor.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
In the end he did the right thing

But I would be through with mom, he’s her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a mess. It's adultery, not adulty.

Do you see anything wrong with these three sentences?

"Jack's wife [Debbie] went on the same trip with my wife. They worked together and were good friends.

Jack met me at the door surprised to see me. "Hi Jack, I need your help. I can't get ahold of Amy. When she called me last night she sounded strange. Can you call [Jenny] to see if she knows anything?"

You need an editor. Badly!

Dunny69Dunny69over 3 years ago

Liked the outline but felt it was a bit rushed wnd short. Nevertheless good job and deserving 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fake TV star??

Pretty funny stuff. I liked the overall story. There were some minor issues and you could use a good editor. Some mistakes were no big deal. But when Amy "screamed then attached the reporter" I just had to laugh. Thanks for the effort.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
There are some anger issues!

I liked it. He did not resort to violence. He was smart, set the trap, and got free. The anger and condescension she showed him spoke volumes. It makes me wonder what she was like as a wife and mother before that? Honesty is fundamental and she showed none of it and no respect. How did he live with her so long and not see it? Still, a good story and I liked it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This must have been very rushed.

The mistakes are numerous and obvious to the reader. Missing words, wrong words, stuff like that. You usually do much better. The plot was similar to the February Sucks but with the desired revenge so many readers admire..

An example of using the wrong word? "Amy let out a blood-curdling scream then attached the reporter."

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

not bad, could have used some editing and proof-reading.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

The problem with this subgenre of Loving Wives stories is that it requires the female lead to be a congenital idiot in order for the plot to progress. There's no underlying sense of verisimilitude and that leaves the story untethered and without true emotional heft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
STDs?

So, did she ever get tested?

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Well at least this character recorded evidence for a change. Did wifey get her phone replaced? Where’d that plot lune go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At least you're consistent

But, it's "adultery," not " adulty. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad.....

Well worn plot. Characters lacked any real interest. Did like the total exposure of Amy’s lies.

3 *** for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need a proofreader.

good effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kind of perfunctory burn the bitch, which she deserved. Good job.

What is puzzling is how such a selfish arrogant amoral woman could act like a loving loyal decent wife and mother, for years? Then she turns into this conniving ruthless violent monster who wants to beat her husband into a submissive cuckold. The character change was just too extreme and sudden. Kind of a Martian Slut Ray turn in the plot. What kind of intelligent sensitive man could be that wrong about the woman he had been married to for so many years?

So, you made her a monster and made her pay a monster price. It was deserved, but it was kind of by the numbers burning the bitch.

Thanks for the effort.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97over 3 years ago
Boggles the mind

How does a person that tried to burn down your world when they were in the wrong possibly think that you would ever forgive them and take them back. She tried to divorce him with prejudice by lying and convincing her friend to lie for her. Where does a person like that get the idea and the gumption to ask for forgiveness and a second chance. This is the part of the story that always breaks down for me.

Real remorse in these stories seems very rare. Or maybe it is just rare in the BTB stories. I guess real remorse in the RAAC stories is kinda necessary for the story.

It always puts an unpleasant spin on the story for me when the wife begs to be forgiven and taken back. Go ahead and beg for forgiveness, you should for the despicable act you committed, but don't ask to be taken back. It is just too much.

MurfyMurfyover 3 years ago
Confusing

Who is Debbie?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Interesting story! I'm not sure if it is another permutation of the GA saga or not?

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise but doesn’t work

The only trope worse than the Martian slut ray is the Venus bitch ray. That’s where a once happily married wife suddenly, for no real reason, becomes a uncharacteristicly mean unrepentant bitch once exposed for adultery. She could’ve been a lot less cruel in how she treated her husband with the same ending. That would have been a lot better.

ralph440ralph440over 3 years ago
I love BTB!

In this day and age, us men love to hear when a bitch get's burned and he wins. But is it really a win? Regardless, liars deserve all the scorched earth you can shovel on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bye bye cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Five stars for a good burn! Wish there were more. Thanks.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
No STD?

I thought for sure the way you were going she had an STD or two or maybe die from AIDS. And you had the guy tell his friend he would be sorry. Was he? I hope he dumped his traitor wife.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Tired Premise Carelessly Presented

Not a terribly new situation but that is OK because those are not infinite, nor even numerous. However, the execution is weak. We-The-Readers kinda got to meet Sweetie before the critical fork-in-the-marital-road. For that, thanks ... an often missing issue. However, it was brief, and it offered no hint if her bellicosity was a very common part of her personality. Also, the STD issue was mentioned twice in passing and never addressed. The true identity and modus-operandi of the wannabe Soaper was a surprise to all (except PI and Legal Beagle) but also seems difficult to be have been garnered from a routine investigation. It was a cute detour, but since Sweetie’s Shyster was a true believer, it was unnecessary. No one involved (several states away from the tryst) would have challenged the identity.

The wordsmanship was awkward for the most part, and carelessly offered. Worst was (... you’re are ...)! Debbie and Jenny seem to be the same companion of Sweetie. Tom would almost certainly have told his wife about Hubby listening in on his sweetie’s phone call ... if not after she got back home, then certainly after she was slated to testify!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All I heard were echos

Nothing new here

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

First off, get an editor or use spell checking software! “Adulty” instead of adultery, “attached” instead of attacked? Seriously? And “adulty” was more than once.

Secondly, no news crew will ever, EVER...be at Joe Shmoe’s divorce proceedings. Tipped off by a lawyer or not. Unless it’s a local celebrity, politician or local athlete. And then maybe it would be a possible TMZ crew at best.

I take back my 3 star and maybe give it 1.5.

Kilty11Kilty11over 3 years ago
Liked it

Could have been longer, maybe with a little retribution against Jenny. Liked that she didnt even get to be with the actual celeb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy author

couldn't bother to proofread, expecting others to decipher "adulty" many times.

Who is Debbie?

2* is generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Adulty??

Predictable story also needed editor.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 3 years ago

I didn’t get the feeling that the husband was hurting....that felt really flat. Otherwise I think it was really great. Her inability to feel remorse for cheating was very realistic. All she regretted were that she had to face consequences

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Nice twist on an other tired meme. Well written. I would have credited the Anderson story if that generated your "Hall Pass" idea. Still a 5.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

Re: someoneother; You may be correct in your comment, but it would be so much more impressive if you posted a story showing us hows it's done. Just like any armchair quarterback can be perfect after the gamed, so can a would-be author be perfect--right up to the time they sit down with a blank sheet. Try it sometime.

TSAM: Good story but proofreading was way OFF! 4 STARS AND THANKS FOR THE READ. CD

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 3 years ago
Okay

Ok but your proofing is awful. The story is about ADULTERY not adulty. Gad.

breville1breville1over 3 years ago
No married people away from home

The effect of drink, a conman and a stupid friend when away from home. Enjoyed the story even if the theme has been repeated often. It was all about a hall pass. Even though they both knew there was never going to be a hall pass allowed, there wasn’t much on her side when she was confronted. If it was me, I would want to know why she thought she had a hall pass, why she thought it would be ok to fuck another man over two days knowing full well about his views on infidelity, why her phone broke conveniently. She just went with the moment, lost in her partially inebriated mind, lost in her lust and the old party story of the hall pass was just too convenient to pass up. When she saw how angry he was, that was when she should have started to make amends rather than insist on the hall pass story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Lack luster

I thought initially it would be an interesting story. It wasn't long reading it that my interest waned. The whole court room was a disaster. No one when put on the stand would perjure them self over something so stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Are we going to have dozens of alternate takes for this one too?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Bravo, a very well thought-out BtB story that is very well told. What I liked very much, that no violence came from his side. A really stylish revenge !! Above all, you painted this cheater's arrogance beautifully. As is so often the case, the cheaters refuse to take notice of their breach of loyalty. For them it's mostly just a nice change! "Vacation from marriage" !! Thanks for posting!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 3 years ago

A three due to calling the TV station. Calling the police station destroyed his ex-wife's life. The mother of his children. His kids now would have to deal with that. Very short-sighted and over-the-top. He already had total victory

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
liked the idea but ...

1. "adulty"? It was spelled that way numerous times.

2. In what alternative universe is someone allowed to claim a divorce on the grounds of "adulty" and then call his evidence of adultery rebuttal evidence? This was a simple example of the plaintiff (or petitioner, depending on the jurisdiction) splitting his case. His later evidence was inadmissible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great twist on this storyline

I like hall pass stories and I enjoyed reading this one. The idea of being fooled by a fake celebrity is an interesting twist I've not seen used before. It was hard to have any sympathy for the hoodwinked wife given her attitude and behavior, but it would no doubt be especially painful to lose one's marriage and family because of fucking a faker.

You write well, taylorsam. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid.

Where’s the drama? Open and shut case that’s a waste of time to even think about. Take the time to read Kalimaxo’s February Linda’s Choice to see what good writing is all about.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow that sucked

The author is a clickbait douchebag. I want that 5 minutes of my life back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry would not happen...

Okay, I am sorry but seriously this could never happen. She would get 6 months for punching a reporter, that would not happen. The question would be considered provocative and in several states considered 'fighting words'. Second, she would be awarded custody and he would have visitation. Sorry, she could show up in court with a needle in her arm and still get the kids, just the way it is.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great story

It was a great story about a man who wouldn't let his cheating wife make him a cuck. The cheating is bad enough, but the lying and threats ruined any chance she had. I like the imposter twist, as it just shows what an idiot she was. You would think that an assistant school principal would be a little smarter than that. It's almost impossible to be sneaky anymore. Cell phones, security cameras, the cloud, and social media make everyone's life an open book. Amy didn't stand a chance after she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an ass.

The guy was just an ass who got his itty bitty ego stomped on.

She wouldn’t have called if she didn’t really believe that she had a hall pass. His over the top stupid reaction caused her to behave irrationally.

She is better off without him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a sham this come out now

After a plethora of February stories the topic is kind of worn out.

I like it and all but it is just one more of the same. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One word

Terrific. I do like the author's way of doing her spin on a story whose title we can't mention. Sneaky girl!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Do things ever work out like this in real life?

I’ve never been divorced, so I don’t have any experience on which to draw, but how often does one night of misspelled adulty lead to instant separation, kids hating the adultying mother, father getting custody, mom going to jail, all of this, just like that?

A married couple with children have very entangled lives; splitting up can’t be this easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The fact she lied killed it in my book

Her friend is out 5k. She out of a job. No alimony ,no kids no money . Some may not apply in real life. But she didn’t love him she loved herself. And never new her college friend all divorced over this hall pass bulshit.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

A nice BtB story, but it just felt lacking at the end.

Amy's apology was pathetic and totally insincere, which proved she learned nothing from his revenge. He made totally the right decision never to forgive her. The disappointing part is that there's no happy ending for the husband. He dumped the slutty ex-wife, but there's no reason he couldn't start dating. With both grandmothers nearby, he'd have no problems with childcare while he's out finding a replacement.

The best revenge is living well and Amy getting out of prison to find she'd been replaced by a younger woman would cut her to the bone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

No wonder LW stories are always the lowest rated on this site. This story was utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A pretty lazy effort to feed the BTB greed. No tension, no drama, no characterisation, no thought really. Just a cheating wife and self righteous husband. It set the tone when he meets an old friend who informs him that he and two other couples who were all good friends were all now divorced and for the same reason, and somehow our hero forgets to tell his wife... Really?

So she commits the same sin, but does he have to work to discover her infidelity... No, she actually phones to tell him what she's doing, then she brags about it when she gets home. A friend who just happened to be with her can't wait to blab while the husband records the whole conversation. Then he finds a signed photo and selfies of the wife with lover boy, including the name of the club conveniently displayed. I'm surprised he didn't get a signed confession... But wait! Of course, he has something better: a video of her describing the whole thing. Did he need to go to the lawyer, it was all so easy I thought she'd come to him, and let's not forget the rediculous notion that a TV chanel is somehow remotely interested in a run of the mill divorce hearing just because she fucked a lookalike.

But the best part was the father when asked what he'd do and he tells his son "if it was your mother I'd put a bullet in her head." Just about sums up the BTB mentality really, I don't think anymore needs to be said.

mcbsmcbsover 3 years ago
Something New in This Story

There are lots of stories about adultery. This is the first one I've seen about adulty. Best I can figure out is adulty, is a married person having sex outside of marriage with a tv star or tv star look a like, as opposed to adultery which is sex outside of marriage with anyone. Didn't see that one coming.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Enjoyed that, great build up but I prefer stories that don't suddenly wrap it up at the end.

Share with us her feelings and emotions both during the court case as she goes from being confident to concerned and finally realising he's proven everything. Then the aftermath of how she suffers.

Can you tell, I prefer the BTB endings😁

SKHPSKHPover 3 years ago

Sorry, I did not like this submission at all:

sloppy writing with lots of distracting errors (get an editor), some inconsistencies: When did the investigator get involved? Sometime after the conference, I suppose. So, how did he get photos of the conman and Amy? Why was the investigator hired at all? And why didn't they put the evidence straight on the table - it was condemning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck

Her

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Wow

Tantrum much. Liked it. The total disregard for hubby gets her on the curb with a flame thrower bath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bonus

This one is clearly going to get the Loving Wives BTB bonus. :)

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

The end was too abrupt. Why did she do it? Why did she try to screw her husband over when she knew she was the one at fault? What was she thinking at the end? I think there are many stories like this that would be improved by hearing the cheaters thoughts and their perspective. Still I quite enjoyed the story and will read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good fun story . The hall pass is a well talked about topic and dangerous. A woman has a much better chance . Celebrity, famous athletes and musicians are always out and about in famous clubs , bars and restaurants. They love to fuck woman throwing themselves at them . Easy targets in NYC we know of girls fucking athletes they met at clubs and now they slid on dms with a bigger crowd to choose to fuck . This guys cousin we worked with was 19 fucked by a big black nba married star and got pregnant. Her family took her to abort and had a series of std test . She got herpes and a ruined rep. She told a few of her friends what he did in bed and of course they told everyone how she took it up the ass . Guys that knew her stayed away , she was

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

I liked it, she was one stupid woman who deserved everything she got.

What a dumbass!!!!

Lost everything.

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 3 years ago
Jeckyl/Hyde?

I'm not a fan of stories in which the cheater, who was fine before the cheating, turns into a complete ass after the fact. People tend not to be SO bipolar. Would have been an interesting story if the wife was still the same person after the cheating as she was before with the hall-pass incident as the only difference. Doesn't make the story so easy, but lends itself to more depth and conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
adulty? adulty??...

twenty times? certainly, not a typo. i star.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Liked It

The Hall Pass from hell. Loved the way you had the husband handle it!! Thanks.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

misspelled words

The misspelling of words was not as big of a deal as many of you think. At least for me I didn't have any problem following the story, not a distraction as some suggested. And I know that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I'm not sure where that leaves you.

Good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Regardless of the Martian slut ray and the brain dead wife as well as a need to suspend disbelief, it was a nice burn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A good...

...take on the hall pass theme. Would have liked to hear what was in the prenuptial. 5 stars...thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Ending ??

Damn I love a happy ending .....

Don't you ????

erm....that WAS a happy ending , wasn't it ???

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Taylorsam needs anger counseling

Authors create the universe for their stories. So Taylorsam created a universe with a wife that after 15 years has a one weekend fling and then the husband is brilliant in his trapping and punishing the wife. Lazy author did not develop the wife’s character or add any drama as all the evidence was held by the husband. And young teenage children would suffer from divorce regardless of fault or how evil the betrayal.

And the husband’s dad saying in my time I a would have put a bullet in her head. Really? They have been married 15 years. Assuming the married in 2005 then dad would have been married 15 years around 1980. Really in the 80’s killing a spouse for adultery was ok?

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

she just didn't get it

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Deserved what she got.

ndut123ndut123over 3 years ago

the adulty really tick me off, 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what?

There is a "Non-Erotic" section for a reason, please use it

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

Meh. I’m celebrity-fucked out after the endless George Anderson ordeal

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To anonymous 10/17/20 and others like him/her

Do you read or watch new? Dateline? All shows about FBI and police dealing with matrimonial murder? Putting a bullet in a cheating spouse's head is one of the most humane ways to deal with cheating. Dont be fooled into thinking public display of immoral behavior is acquiescence of the world's population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BTB-crap!

You should look into getting some counseling for your insecurities and women hatred. Should not even be loving wives category what a waste of time listening to a hater and his fantasy revenge rant. Move out of your mother's basement.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Pass!

I guess that I need to stop reading the LW series as I rarely see anything resembling "loving wife". These stories all seem to have the same "entitlement" theory - the wife is entitled to do anything that she wants to do. Probably goes along with the current theme of giving kids (later adults) participation awards - not real trophies for doing a great job or doing the best! OH WELL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typical LW story.

Loving Wives rarely features wives who love. This is often a misogynist section. Wives cheating. Punishment, revenge, and then there is the cuck themes. This a standard, average story for this site. The writer produced a story that fits the current genre. A little sloppy at times, but nothing to be slated for, just average.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mr 97 wrote:

"Real remorse in these stories seems very rare. Or maybe it is just rare in the BTB stories. I guess real remorse in the RAAC stories is kinda necessary for the story."

That's because so few people here believe real remorse exists. Even when remorse is shown, commenters will claim that it's just remorse for having gotten caught.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

sorry but i dont see how this is a btb story. all he did was divorce her and thats not btb

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

enjoyed the story, good work.

writing had some typos here and there but overall, it was pretty good.

ending needed a bit more just to round off some open ends; like Mark & Amy's relationship with Jack & Jenny; the kids was starting to side with Amy, what was their relationship like after the divorce; what was the prenup (what did he win, what did she lose) and a happier ending for Mark. All he got was single fatherhood and a divorce, I think you could've given him a bit more. Doesn't need to be a woman, you could've gone for a more fulfilling family life like a glimpse of the new normal life for them, seeing his kids grow up, friends/bf/gf, attending their graduation, their achievements and his pride, walking Julie down the aisle, being a grand parent.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Please, no more celebrity pass stories.

I would prefer there be no more btb stories than more of this ilk.

Time to let the whiny cucks have LW.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 3 years ago
Sad

I read here for enjoyment

This wasn’t enjoyable at all

Mean and stupid is the feeling I got here

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@JonDoe315 re. BTB, or rather no BTB

She was jailed for 6 months. She has limited, and supervised, visitation with the kids, she lost her eFen job as a vice-principal and probably cannot get even a teaching job in the area. And she lost the husband she says she loves, who is obviously disgusted with her.

Gee-whiz! No BTB? Really?

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@bebop3 re. Subgenre...

It’s the Martian Slut Ray (MSR). You have to accept the MSR works and exists, then you’re in like Flynn. Just as you have to accept James Bond can bed absolutely any woman (except maybe M), and Q comes out with all those cool gadgets. You know, like landmine deployers in the back of the car and ejection passenger seats.

The trick to writing and reading these LW stories is, there is some unthinkable/horrible thing the wife or husband does (suspend belief for this), then logic and reality falls back into place and you see where the stories go from there.

Accept/suspend disbelief — you are on a spaceship, an alien creature has burrowed into the body of your crewmate, and the alien is smart, quick, vicious, and growing. Then logic and reality returns around that premise, and voilá you have the movie Alien.

As long as you can force yourself to accept the existence of the MSR, then this story plays itself out very well. Not perfect, but pretty good.

And remember, in GA’s story, he says the whole celebrity hall pass thing stemmed from a real conversation with about 10 women while at some club. The women were saying there is an MSR and several of them, even married, said they’d go off with Asshole. Assuming GA didn’t make the conversation up, irregardless of if you do not think anyone would use a hall pass, there truly is a real chance of it happening at your next dance club date.

Just one more example of “I don’t believe that could actually happen”, a couple of decades ago I was like “someone free climbed the face of Half-dome in Yosemite?!!! Impossible!” Yet, it happened.

[Fin]

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Variation of the Martian Slut Ray story put out recently GA “February Sucks”.

Your story is a bit more believable as she was away at a conference, so it’s not quite as strong of slap of the face. And not quite as slutty. Nice and deserved BTB.

Questions :

So what was in the pre-nup?

What do Amy’s parents think of all this.

Were the kids there in the courtroom when the tapes and video played?

Do the kids lean back towards dad, like dad predicts when they find out Mom did in fact chest?

I already gave it 5-stars

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I see by the comments that the LW Pro-Cuck cheering side has mobilized against the LW Anti-Cuck side, in almost a mirror of the current political divides. Issues are not debated on their individual merits, merely championed based on their outcome landing on the right (or left) side of the line.

Writers with a modicum of talent, who seek attention and success (in LW circles, ratings/faves), can easily target these audiences and write to please them. If the stories become even more formulaic than usual (in LW you can make a plot flowchart easily enough) then the responsibility lies on us, the LW audience, for rewarding this mediocrity.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
????

Did Tangledweed like the story? Can't tell from comment.

I liked the story. 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous