But I'm a Boy, Not a Cheerleader!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darius's hard dick is now pushing against me. The same dick that he caught me gawking earlier today. Back then, it wasn't even erect. How big could it be now?

I try to regain my senses, but Darius hands me a drink in a red solo cup. I sip at it, but I'm already so faded that I stop myself. How big could it get?

Stop. Stop thinking like that. I need to get out of here. But everything feels so good. My little dick, not even hard in its pink prison, leaks a tiny amount of precum.

It's just the weed, it's just the weed. Calm down, Kelsey. I mean, Jamie. Not Kelsey.

Darius strokes my thigh with his hand, and my eyes roll back in my head. God, everything feels so good. Imagine touching Rachel in this state.

Oh my God, Rachel. What if she sees me like this? What if she already has? I look around and realize the game has ended. A few of my fellow cheerleaders still sit on the boys' laps. I should get up. Find Rachel. But I stay put.

I search the party for signs of her, but there are strangers in my way. I wiggle back and forth to get a better view. As I give up and settle back into my seat, I feel a new sensation. My stomach turns as I realize that the head of Darius' hard cock is now poking out of his shorts and is between my ample butt cheeks. This is bad. I need to leave.

Darius' free hand is on my hand. I marvel for a moment at how much bigger his hand is than mine.

I look around and realize that all the cheerleaders are giving each other conspiratorial glances. A whisper starts between them, and they pass it along like a game of telephone. Finally, Erin turns to me, fire in her eyes, and whispers in my ear:

"Goodnight Kiss."

One by one, the cheerleaders stand up and lead their players by the hand out of the room. I watch as one slips into a closet, another a bathroom, another Rachel's parents' bedroom.

Darius grabs my hand.

No. I need to escape.

I stand up. Oh shit, my skirt. It's stuck halfway up my ass.

I pull it down, covering up my round butt. I realize it was just in Darius' face.

I also realize his hand is still holding mine.

It's so dark and loud. No one is looking. I could just run out the door. I'm dizzy and so horny. I feel Darius right behind me. I'm so small. He's so big. So, so big.

He presses his humungous, erect penis into me from behind and leans down to whisper in my ear: "Let's go, baby."

I quickly formulate an escape plan. Lead him to Rachel's room, excuse myself to the bathroom, and sneak out. He's drunk and high, he won't even remember it! With renewed purpose, I lead him down the dark hallway to Rachel's room, where this mess all started. I hear a couple "ooohs" as we pass the outskirts of the party.

As we reach Rachel's bedroom door, I feel Darius' massive palm give my fat booty a SMACK! He's gonna pay for that. It would serve him right to find out how gay he's acting right now.

I lead him into Rachel's room, which is now pitch black. The acrid smell from before is gone, replaced by multiple scented candles around the room. Where those there before? They smell amazing.

I turn to Darius to excuse myself and enact my escape plan, but just as I open my mouth he grabs me passionately and presses his lips to mine.

Oh dear lord.

It's a thousand times more humiliating than the card game. His stubble is rough against my smooth face as he invades me, his tongue searching for mine and his massive, muscular arms holding me prisoner. I am powerless.

I try to protest, but it sounds like a moan in his mouth, and he moans back in appreciation. I put a hand on his face to push him away, but he just grabs it sensually. I taste the weed on his breath and I flush with...pleasure? No. I need to leave now.

Then, I feel a poking as his erection meets my stomach. Darius takes my free hand and moves it to his member.

Holy shit. It's huge.

I can barely believe how big it's gotten since I last felt it. It pulsates with appreciation as I rub it curiously, just to see how much bigger it is now.

I did that. I made him hard.

As this realization hits my intoxicated brain, I moan for real. I stop struggling and push myself into him, returning the kiss and massaging his tongue with mine. Look what I'm doing to him. He's in a frenzy now, and his hands travel to my booty. He grabs my round cheeks and kneads them, moaning as he does so. You like that, Darius? I grab his cock through his shorts--

Stop. This is too far.

I push away, but Darius grabs my shoulders with his immense strength and pushes me to my knees. I'm face to face with his monster.

It pokes out of the bottom of his pants, shining with a drop of precum. I need to get up and run. I need to wash my face, change my clothes, and never talk to these people again.

I feel his hand on the back of my head. Three inches from the monster. Two. One. And now my red slips are pressed against the wet head, the snake pulses with pleasure, the weed and drinks hit me, and I am gone.

Kelsey wakes within me and rips his shorts down, grabs his mamba with both hands, and wraps red lips around it. My tongue dances on the underside as he guides me deeper. It's so big. I can't believe how big it is. Every sensation heightened, I let out a girlish moan as I pleasure my bully's massive cock with my cute little mouth. My hands can barely wrap around it. THIS is a man's cock.

Darius groans with appreciation as I let loose, using all the skills I've learned from porn to please him. I gulp down more and more of the massive black snake, and I get positively addicted to the sounds Darius is making as I blow his cock and his mind. I bob up and down like a slutty little pornstar.

Time slips away from me as I greedily slobber all over the intruder in my virgin mouth. Perverse, wet sounds are coming from my lips as Darius begins to thrust into my throat. I can't quite fit him down there, so he slows down and lets me continue my assault. Slowly I figure out how to fit a tiny bit down my throat, so I go a tiny bit deeper. I'm still no match for the full length of this thing, but I gobble it down as much as I can.

"God damn, girl," Darius groans as he leans back on Rachel's bed. I'd always dreamed of getting naughty on Rachel's bed, but this is not what I had in mind.

Darius' moans get more desperate, and I can tell he's going to cum in my mouth. I rush to his orgasm, massaging him with my tongue and hands, lightly squeezing his massive balls. I want it. God help me, I want to make him cum for me.

"Fuck yeah, you like that dick, bitch?" Darius urges. I almost chuckle at the irony of his old nickname for me also being one that he calls his women. "Suck that big ol' dick. You love it. Damn, you love that dick." I don't argue with him.

He lets out a bellow and holds my head in place as he blasts rope after rope of hot cum into my mouth. I can hardly keep up with it, so I swallow without thinking. Turned on by the naughtiness of it, I moan and swallow the rest. His orgasm lasts quite some time. Finally, it subsides and his member falls from my lips. I'm still buzzing with horniness. I almost ask to go again when my reverie is broken--

BANG BANG! Someone pounds on the door to the bedroom. I realize that outside, the music has stopped.

"Darius, open up." Holy shit, it's Coach Brown.

I dash to the bathroom where I began my journey, but it's locked. Wait, shit, was someone in there the whole time? No time to think about it.

I rush to Rachel's closet and close the door behind me. It's dark and quiet in the house. I hear Coach distantly scolding the players for binge drinking the night before an important game.

In the dark silence of Rachel's closet, the reality of what I've just done hits me like a freight train. How could I let another man treat me like that? Especially one as mean as Darius? Shame washes over me. I need to leave, for real this time. If Coach Brown is breaking up the party, they're gonna turn the lights on soon, and then my disguise is busted.

I scrounge around Rachel's closet for something to wear. Her clothes are in a box on the ground, so I have to bend way over to search through it. I look to the side and in the darkness I can make out a mirror. I catch myself and can't help but check myself out from the side. I arch my back sexily as I continue my search, my plump booty poking out of my tiny skirt.

I hear commotion, but ignore it. I need new clothes. I don't even hear the door creak open behind me.

"And you," Coach Brown says nastily, "I'd know that little ass anywhere, Jamie."

Oh fuck. My life is over. This is it. I am frozen, I can't move.

"Don't move." Yeah, I can't.

Coach Brown closes the door behind him. What is he doing?

"Your friends left you behind, huh?" I don't answer. "You a cheerleader now, Jamie? You certainly got the body for it."

I feel the massive presence of the Coach come closer. Why am I still bent over, presenting my ass to fully grown man?

"You gonna give me a Goodnight Kiss too? Or am I gon have to take it?" I feel a familiar buzz roll up my body. I'm getting turned on again. Oh no, remember what happened last time? Run! Scream! Do something!

But I just stay there in my doggy position as the Coach runs his massive hands up my smooth thighs. His hands are even bigger than Darius'. Goodness, what is he doing to me...

"I'm gonna show you what a real man does to an ass like yours."

I shudder as his hands explore my round bottom and grabs handfuls of my cheeks. He SPANKS me hard, and my booty jiggles. His fingers run up to my panties, which have been buried in my asscrack all night. Coach pulls my pink panties down and spreads my ample cheeks.

Then, he runs his tongue up into me in a place no one has ever touched. There, on the floor in Rachel's closet, Coach licks my virgin hole and changes me forever.

I moan. God help me, I moan and push my butt into his face. He laps at me greedily. My noises turn girlier and girlier. He's doing this to me! He's turning me into...a girl...

After what feels like a lovely eternity, Coach draws back from my hungry hole. I pout and wiggle my booty at him, begging for more. My limp cock drips precum like a faucet. God, what am I doing???

I can't believe what I feel next. Lifting my skirt up and revealing my ass completely, Coach SLAMS what feels like an elephant trunk on my butt, which jiggles with recoil.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby girl. You ready?" I definitely am not. I've put a finger up there from time to time, but this is a step beyond...a few steps beyond.

Before I can protest, I feel him rubbing his massive, throbbing cock on my hole, and I moan again. I relax and let him rub that gigantic thing against my pussy--wait, it's not a pussy, it's my asshole, why did I think that??

The weed and alcohol do weird stuff to my brain and body and I find myself mewling and pleading like a slut. I reach behind me and grab handfuls of my fat ass and rub his cock with my cheeks. God, how is it so big and hard??

"Do you want it?" Is he asking ME? I should say no. I mean, he's asking permission, so clearly I have a choice in the matter.

PTEW--he spits a glob of saliva onto my hole, and rubs it around with the head of his huge black cock. God, do I want it? I feel myself pushing back into him, wanting to feel just a little bit more of him...

"Do. You. Want. It." He's demanding now. I let Kelsey take over--

"I want it, please..." I moan like a naughty girl. I can't believe I just said that to a man.

I feel a cold liquid drip onto my hole and his massive length. Did he bring lube? Did he know he was going to fuck me tonight?

My thoughts are erased as my virgin hole is invaded by his throbbing cock head.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" I moan again, louder now. I can't believe that thing fits. It slides with some effort further, inch by inch.

"Relax baby...don't run away, take this big dick," Coach encourages me. It's the most gentle he's ever spoken to me. "Look at this fat white ass, takin all this big black cock. You were made to be fucked, baby. God damn."

I breathe out, relax, and feel my hole open for him. My hungry ass accepts his immense girth. Holy shit, it's so thick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I swoon. Coach slides in further and SMACKS my ass. As I open up more, he pulls out a little, then slides in again. He's fucking me. A grown man is fucking my ass while I'm dressed like a girl.

A sharp, burning pain. It's too much dick. This was a mistake. I start to pull away--

"Don't run. Don't run. You want this dick. You walk around with that fat ass, you come to this party suckin on dick like a little bitch, now you're gonna get fucked like one."

I stop fighting it. I feel more lube applied. I can take it. Coach is gonna be proud of me.

"Fuck, it's so fucking biiiiig..." I keep cooing like a dumb slut. I can't stop, Kelsey is in control.

"You so sexy baby. All this fat ass you got." God, he's turning me on. He pushes in further--Jeez, how much dick does this guy have?? Inch by inch by succulent inch. I can't help but wonder where he's gonna cum.

Finally, he can't go any further. I look back and see that there is still more of him. I guess I ran out of ass.

"Just breathe. Breathe. Relax," he says.

"Yes sir," I reply out of habit.

I feel something deeper inside me open, and he bottoms out in my pussy. I look back and can't believe this massive, Herculean man is all the way inside me.

"That's ten inches of dick, baby." Holy shit.

He pulls out, slides back in tentatively. I moan but with pleasure as he tickles a spot in there I've never felt before. Like jerking off but inside out.

He starts fucking me for real. Pulling most of the way out, then back in, then out, then in. Speeding up now. I'm cooing and groaning and begging for more.

"Fuck, Coach...Fuck..."

"Tell me what you want, baby. Say it."

"Fuck me, sir..."

"Louder, baby."

"Fuck me! Please! Fuck me with that big ol dick! Beat this pussy up!"

He starts fucking me hard. Like a cheap whore. My ass jiggles as he CLAPS me with his hugeness, tearing my ass up as he promised he would. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. God, I've never felt anything like this before. He's fucking me like he hates me.

I'm making unholy noises. "Fuck me! Oh god! I love that dick! It feels so fucking good! Ohhhhhh yes!"

I start throwing my ass back into him!

"Goooood girl. Fuck, you bad as fuck! Take that dick, bitch! This is how you're gon take it every time! With that fat lil ass! I'm gonna tear this ass up!"

PLOP PLOP PLOP! Wet, loud, perverse sounds fill the tiny closet. I don't care who hears me. I beg him for more and he RAILS me like he can't get enough.

My little cock leaks cum onto the floor.

"Fuck yeah, you love this fuckin dick. Give Daddy that wet ass pussy! There you go! You were born to take dick like this, bitch!"

"Fuck me Daddy! Give me that big fucking dick!" I think I said "Fuck me Daddy" like a hundred times before he finally bellows:

"Daddy gonna cum. You want Daddy to cum in this pussy, bitch??"

"Yes, give me that fuckin cum Daddy, I wanna make you cum inside me--"

Then a bellowing GROAN as he SLAMS into me, hot cum filling my used hole and leaking out onto the floor, filling me up and turning me into a nasty slut forever, there's no coming back from this but I'm coming again and he's filling me up and I love it so much, I love Daddy's dick holy fuck--

A quiet knock on the closet door. We stop.

"Are you almost done in there?" it's Rachel. Fuck. "I'm going to Darius', clean up when you're done."

Coach Brown stands up. "I'll keep your secret, bitch. But poor Kelsey's gonna have some explaining to do next semester."

12