But I'm (Not) A Cheerleader! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel shook his head, whimpered, tapped on his dad's arm. "I can't—it's too," he wheezed, "—slow down, ah, ohh, just give me—"

His dad growled in his ear. "Gonna get you pregnant, slut!"

"Mmffff!"

Daniel's protests melted into nothing as his dad kissed him. He put up no resistance and parted his lips, his father's tongue slipping into his mouth. His mind wobbled, no nouns, only adjectives—smoky, bitter, hot, disgusting, minty, chapped, strong, helpless. His dad grabbed his hair and kissed him all the more forcefully. All he could do was kiss back.

He knew they were cumming because they stopped, both balls deep inside him, clinging to him tight as the coach grunted in his ear and his dad moaned into the kiss. They were crushing him, he gulped for air but none came, the corners of his vision went

Daniel blinked.

He remembered the sensation of two half-hard cocks slipping out of him, but didn't remember it happening. It hurt his ribs to breathe, but he was breathing. The coach was helping him get off his dad, and led him down onto his knees.

The two men sat on the bench, stretching, sweaty, tired. Their cocks were rapidly softening, covered in cum and lube. Daniel looked down. The royal blue cheerleading outfit was navy blue from sweat. He could feel a trail of wet sperm dripping out of his asshole, which was tender as if there was still something spreading it open. The front of his cheerleading skirt was splattered with white goo. Apparently, he'd climaxed at the same time he blacked out.

His father's hand ruffled his damp hair, a dash of pride in the heavy stew of disgust and confusion that settled in his stomach.

"Come on, son, you can't go making messes without cleaning them up.

Daniel realized that the hand was not ruffling his hair but guiding him forward, moving his head towards his father's groin, his mouth towards the cock that had just been deep inside his asshole. There was nothing visible other than cum and lube, but the smell was not a pleasant one.

"Dad, I—"

"That's not how you address me, son."

Daniel swallowed. "Daddy, I can't—glmphh!"

He gagged and spluttered as Bob pushed the half-hard cock into his mouth, licking away the lube and cum that covered it. The taste and smell were bad enough but the knowledge of what he was doing made his stomach turn, and his cock twitch. He grew scared for a moment when he felt his father begin to harden in his mouth, but his dad pulled away, a line of spit stretching between the tip and Daniel's lip. When the coach stepped forward to proffer his own cock, Daniel meekly opened his mouth and sucked it clean

They pulled him to his feet, stripped him naked, and carried him into the showers. He was too weak to stand unaided so he sat down on the floor, hot water pouring over his hair and shoulders, while the two men scrubbed themselves of sweat and grime.

"Coach O, I want to thank you again," said Bob. "Everything is a lot clearer now that I know what to do with my son."

"Bob, I can honestly say it was my pleasure," said Coach O. "Just keep in mind, this is the first step. If you and your son need any more advice, my door is always open."

"Come to think of it, he could probably use some more training."

Coach O grinned. "Send him to my office after classes on Monday. I'll introduce him to my daughter..."

12