All Comments on 'But I'm straight Pt. 03'

by natapink

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is so wholesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What happens next

Do they get together in a relationship ?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very nice story, well written, hot and exciting. It gives me a warm loving feeling, would like to be in bed with someone right now reliving this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
tx

So will there be a sequel?....... Please

Playful4BearPlayful4Bearalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

So respectful and kind. What a great lover this Mike.

Well written. Kudos!

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

Other than a few grammatical errors, a well written and lovely story. I n use wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story had me hard all the way threw

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is Mike when you need him. Reading this has pushed me to want to be GAY. I had feelings for years dressing up in bra and pants. Now I want to meet my Mike please god and soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The third part ended as did my first time with a man. I had followed a guy nervously to his hotel room, my knees were knocking, I tasted his cock WTF, he sucked the cum out of me WOW, as one of his fingers twirled in my butt, I knew he wanted to and was going to fuck me. My heart was beating fast, the air was tense, he told me to kneel down ass up, face down in front of him, I anticipated his cock entering me, he lubed his cock and fingers me again, said I was a tight pitch. He began to push into me, what the hell was I doing letting this guy fuck my ass, he kept at it until it popped passed my stretched ring, ouch. He pushed slowly into me until I felt he was balls deep, he started slowly driving in and out of me, my erection collapsed, after 10-15 he was fucking me fast and hard, his hands locked on my hips, until he grunted, pumped his cum into me and then collapsed off to the side. I slipped down, my legs spread his cum and lube leaking out of me. I thought WTF I just got fucked by a guy, yeah like you I'm not gay, I wanted to leave but he asked how it was, I said awesome, I liked you in me. He said great, let me recharge bit I then I'm going to fuck you face to face so I can watched you. You wrote great story, I think many other straight or bi-curious guys will hopefully experience the same. Bravo.

Anthony1965Anthony196515 days ago

What a beautiful story! I had that same guilty feeling my first time with a man, that I ran away without even knowing his name. I had realized much later on that I miss him and would love to meet him again. I returned to the same place for a while afterwards hoping to run into him again to no avail. I’ll never forget him and my first experience with a man as I always thought I was “straight” before I met him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernatapink@natapink
Was born, began a kid, did some stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES