All Comments on 'But in a Good Way'

by NSCarter

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Great story

Well written. Catches some of the angst of cuckolds. Hot.

All you annony mouses and non writers. Just what do you think the Category of Loving Wives is for? It's for... MARRIED WOMEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH OTHER MEN! And since it's a sex site, not a fucking snowflake drama site, it's supposed to be about hot sexual encounters.

Jesus, younpeople are fucking dense.

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Well, Mr Carter

You certainly attracted their attention with those introductory comments.

As PolyLuvr said, the category is for stories about wives who have sex with men who aren't their husbands. But the Moral Brigade sees what happens afterward as a far more important part of the story than the infidelitous act itself.

The husband must 'be a man' and retaliate and the wandering wife must 'suffer the consequences'.

Lue

dallasgentleman020dallasgentleman020about 5 years ago
Among the best!!

This story is the best Loving Wives story I have EVER read. I’d love for “bad” Nadia to emerge again in a future story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Nicely written and thoughtful. It also sounds like a realistic story, which makes it all the more interesting.

Carry on old chap, despite the wankers who visit a porn story site, then criticise the subject.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Shaken

You sure rattled them, didn't you? . You did yourself no favors with your introduction unless you enjoy attack of the anons. I thought the sex scenes were extremely well done and overall the story was well written. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's only words

The negative reaction to a well written story on a niche favoured by normal everyday men is nothing short of unbelievable. For readers to react that character development has somehow a direct reflection on their person is ridiculous. As I read some comments I recall the story is eight pages long, there was lots of time for readers not enjoying the subject matter to change topics. Accolades to the writer's skill to stimulate such strong feelings, well done!

Rw43Rw43about 5 years ago
Re Luedon

I agree with your expectations of what the Moral Brigade thinks they want, but I disagree that they will 1) ever be happy once their world has been upset, and 2) ever deserve to be called the Moral Brigade. Moslem Brigade might be more accurate, due to their belief in male priority even on a sex fantasy website (but I'm probably being unfair to Moslems by saying that.)

Moderators, please forgive. I'm simply pointing out that Moslem men are more open- minded than cuck critics who have just cum who then want to berate the author who inspired them.

Rw43Rw43about 5 years ago
Mr Carter, you sure stirred up the flies

But in a good way, I hope.

Same flies, far better steak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great storey

Don’t understand the negative posts. If you don’t like it, don’t read cuck stories. Move on to your own brand of perversion. Everyone has their little kinks.

NSCarterNSCarterabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you from the author

Thank you to everyone who either publicly or privately responded to the actual story for all your positive and supportive comments. Doing the maths clearly a lot of people must have given my story a 5 to balance all the automatic 1 ratings! For the others I can only say that your comments prove my point rather better than anything I might say. Hardly an original point but it does go to show that in today's world there are a lot of haters looking for something to hate - but it does not mean that the rest of us should be intimidated into silence by them.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!! 5 super stars from here!!!

It is one of the hottest stories I have read! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In a good way

I usually get bored and never read a story this long. However this time I was enthralled by the way you played each character against and with each other. Fantastic would be my grade if they allowed it. One good indicator of a good story is when it ends you're sorry to see it finish. This one one of those rare ones. I hope you do something more with these two, would like to see Bad Nadia arise again. Maybe this time it might get a bit carried away and, like her husband thought of once, she gets pregnant. No matter keep up the good work, you are a rare breed or erotic writers.

CTimCTimabout 3 years ago

The husband was a little flippant in the initial giving away of his wife. It's just hard for me as a non cuck to imagine the lack of emotion and jealousy with which he does so. The wife is also unbelievably quick to go from virgin good girl to naughty cuckoldress. The sex scenes were fantastic, if a little overdone with the magical big cock induced orgasms. Those minor quibbles aside, this is fantastic writing. Full five stars!

argusx2002argusx2002about 3 years ago

So I started thinking this is a good hot story. Then when I was sure she was going to go back for a second night I really wanted to see what all would do and in my mind the answer was that he wouldn't show up to take them to the airport. When she called and said he rocked my world I was hooked. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not.my cup of tea. Good author but husband is too nonchalant about having his wife adulterate their marriage. And of course the tiresome bbc trope and the ensuing cosmic sex. Then again this is fiction. But it gets tiresome. Some research ahead of time about penis size might be enlightening for the author. Including the size that women actually desire (hint there is a Goldilocks range). Good luck with their marriage. It is one thing to laugh off insecurities, it is another to laugh off statistics. Nadia won't stop. And very likely it will eventually tear out the foundation of their marriage no matter how magnanimous the MC feels at present. Shebis hooked and has a license to play. It will sap their marriage over time. Over 92% of open marriage fail. The average duration of a marriage is 8 years. Check it out. An open marriage has a duration less than five years. Maybe they make it but the husband will have to find a way to get Nadia to reinvest in THEIR relationship, not be swept up by fantasies and sexual fulfillment from big cocks. Good luck hubby. You are staring down a barrel. 4 stars. Which is high rating for a willing cuckolding story in my opinion. Loses a star because of the inevitable though patently silly black big cock trope, not to mention cosmic sex. Yes size does matter. But large studies of sexually active women show too big is also bad. Jake is well above and beyond the Goldilocks zone. Of course maybe Nadia is one of the rare size queens. But then their marriage is really toast as hubby will ultimately not fulfill her.

Pickles7287Pickles728712 months ago

Loved this story…I hope you keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous