But In The Bathroom...

Story Info
A female POV of needing to satisfy her desire NOW.
2.1k words
4.37
10.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would be waiting for you in a stall... We would have to be quiet- and the way you turn me on, that is exceedingly difficult... So, after 5 minutes, you come into the bathroom. It's empty (except for me) at the moment, but we both know that it won't be empty for long... I don't care... it turns me on even more...

You find me in the farthest stall. You open the door and you see me, sitting there on the water tank at the top of the toilet, skirt hiked up around my waist, me rubbing my clit, my pussy already glistening because its sopping wet... That's what you do to me... Then you look up and you see that I have tied a bandana around my mouth - and you intuitively know why. I know I can't make any noise so I gagged myself - that will give me something to bite down on so I don't scream when you fuck me like I need you to...

With the hand I am not using, I motion for you to come here, and you can see by the look in my eyes, I am not fucking around... This is happening...

You walk slowly towards me, a little nervous. Already the bulge in your pants is straining against the seams... I then motion for you to drop your pants and I start fingering myself with that hand while still rubbing my clit with the other... I arch my back and lean my head back because I am coming quickly first, to make sure I am completely ready and open for you... When I arch my back, you can't help but admire my breasts, all but falling out of the top of my shirt. This bra is a joke - more like an accessory. My nipples are so hard they are poking through two layers of fabric. Your mouth waters because you just want to get your tongue on my nipples and bury your face between my breasts. You love my breasts, and they love you. They are so soft, so full, so responsive to your touch -- and only your touch. They are begging for you to, "Please baby, come play with us, just a little - show us just how much you love us."

You are unbuttoning your pants as you walk towards me. I nod, fixated on your bulge; my eyes now gleaming wickedly and mouth-watering under the bandana - my plan is working.

As you approach me, I quickly get off the back of the water tank, and stand right in front of you, but facing the wall... I turn my head over my right shoulder, giving you that look of "right here, right now - take what is yours - you own this pussy."

I love when you fuck me from behind while standing. Bonus points if you hold my arms back at the elbows. Both of us standing up, you fuck me proper, and I push back, creating the perfect amount of friction, force, and pleasure. You drop your pants immediately, your dick standing fully erect, pointed directly at my ass. Good thing I wore these heels today -- it's almost as if I had this planned all along...

You can see my pussy dripping, even from behind it is unmistakable. I grab each of the metal handicap rails on either side of the stall, to steady myself and position my body to ready your sex. While moving, my pussy just happens to brush against the head of your dick, and you can feel that I am like a fucking slip-and-slide back there. You do not even have to reach to check if I am ready for you. My pussy leaves a little wet spot on the head of your dick. There is no denying that she is ready for you.

You grab your dick in your hand and tease me by rubbing the head up and down the opening to my pussy. Your dick starts aching in ecstasy; feeling my juices and knowing it's about to go to its favorite place, the place it feels best, the place that makes it feel like it fits perfectly... My pussy is already contracting, trying to grab at your dick impatiently. She needs it. I start moving my hips back and forth to try to get it before you give it to me.

I am getting impatient. You say, "Patience, bad girl - you know I'm in charge here," and with that, you smack the meat of my ass so loud, it echoes against the hard tile walls of the bathroom. You hear me squeak and moan, closing my eyes, needing it now even more.

Your dick is now leading its own way, standing straight up, the head of your cock right at the opening of my paradise. With both hands, you greedily grab each my ass cheeks. You are grabbing handfuls of ass roughly, without any hesitation, and you hold on. You love my ass - and you know I love when you do that. You see my knuckles whiten as my grip tightens around the metal railings. Damn! You've got me so fucking turned on right now!

In the moment where you see my head lean back, you watch my eyes close in ecstasy because of how much I love when you man-handle my ass - like the fucking sexxxy motherfucker you are. You seize that moment when I'm not expecting it, and in one swift move, you move your hands from my ass to my torso - your right hand now grabbing my left breast entirely and your left arm wrapped entirely around my stomach in a bear-hold I couldn't wiggle out of if I tried - not that I want to. In that same moment, you thrust fully, all the way, into me, in one huge, deep, hard, amazing, powerful, overwhelming, exactly-what-I-needed- plunge into my pussy. I'm so wet. You are in without any obstacle and the second you are in, you feel my pussy contract around your dick like a python - she isn't letting you go anywhere! This is what I wanted, what I was begging for... you feel my nipple in your hand instantly harden... my whole body is responding to you and I arch my back again, pushing my breast against your hand now and the back of my head now on your shoulder, our faces cheek to cheek - I feel your breath on my neck, hear you softly moaning because it feels so damn good, our bodies cemented to each other, no space between, perfectly connected, a perfect fit - like it always is... AND THEN...

We both get silent, stop moving, you still deep in my pussy and she is not letting go of you... but our movement freezes for a moment... what do we do? We hear a man kind of grunt - sounds like middle-aged man maybe? And we hear his pants unzip as he walks over to the urinals... we don't make a sound... You aren't sure what we should do. You are a perfect gentleman and I know this - and without making a sound, I softly grind my ass into your hips, making eye contact with you over my shoulder, signaling to you, "Don't you dare stop now - this is what we wanted - this is fucking hot - this is why I put that gag on - can you continue to fuck me proper, as hot as this is, as quiet as the bathroom is, without making a sound?"

You accept the challenge and now, slower than before, but not retreating your dick from how fucking deep you are inside me, and this turns you on - you thought you were fully hard before but now your dick is swelling even more, that my pussy is feeling tighter and tighter. A moan starts to escape your lips, so you cover up with a fake cough...

We hear the man zip back up and flush the urinal - why does it seem like he is moving so damn slow? You are still fucking me - but slow, deep movements, feeling my pussy pulsating with pleasure. You can see it in my face, you can feel it in my body - this orgasm - these orgasms - are going to be big, and intense, and powerful - primal - proper...

The man walks over to the sink and in what feels like snail movements, turns on the water to wash his hands. You are getting pissed. You almost want to yell, "Hurry the fuck up dude!," but you know we cannot give away our position... not now, not with so much at stake. My legs start to shake, from the tops of my thighs and my knees begin to buckle... you know what that means. You feel my pussy SQUEEZE your dick like it is a hand and she has a very good grip.

I know my legs are shaking and if I do not do something, I am going to lose my balance. But you are so strong, so in control of this moment, of my body,... so fucking manly - you won't let me fall... but I need to be that woman for you too. So I release my right hand from the railing and firmly plant my flat palm against the wall - yeah that's better - now I'm really pushing back, holding my ground, pussy still squeezing, dripping, like its singing to your sex...

Your dick feels like its deeper than it's ever been, the area feeling tighter and tighter around the head. You are starting to feel like you are going to come, but you think to yourself, "no, not yet, not yet... this feels so damn good, so damn naughty - fucking this woman, this amazing woman who is everything I ever wanted and even things I didn't know I wanted, who adores me, who needs me as much as I need her, whose body responds to my touch in a way I've never experienced, and makes my body respond just by being near her," - like we are magnetic to each other, and just pulled closer and closer and closer, whether we want to or not - but we always want to...

You are able to hold it back and I am grateful because I never want this to end. I push back and you feel like you are in my stomach you are so deep. Your hand moves from my stomach, down to my clit and you are now rubbing in circles while filling me fully from inside. I start feeling that feeling, I start whimpering. We hear the door open and finally that fucking douche is gone.

The second we hear the door fully close, you start pounding into me, me not losing my stance and fully pushing back - as if I am daring to challenge you to fuck me harder. So you, being the man you are, rise to the challenge. You are fucking me hard, strong, fast, rubbing my clit, maneuvering my body to your whim, playing me like a bass, and now my legs really start shaking - I cannot hold on... I am losing... but I am winning... you know this, and you tighten your grip around me... you will never let me fall... we are both furiously fucking, still silent but moving in tandem with vigor...

So much so that we don't pay any attention to the door opening again... we don't fucking care... WE DON'T FUCKING CARE!

Don't you dare stop fucking me!!!!!

I am making noise... I am trying not to, but I can't help it... I feel like I'm having three orgasms at once... my body is going limp in your hands, your dick is shaking, pressure building, you're almost there... you start thrusting like you own my body---- you do own my body--- and then, you feel my pussy explode around you, my pleasure gushing out around your dick, leaking down the sides, running down my legs and covering your lap - it's like a tsunami... and it had force, like a tidal wave... feeling that sends you over the edge, your dick can't help it anymore, you bear hug me, squeezing me, holding me up cos I'm fucked retarded, and you explode with your own orgasm, mixing your juices with mine, inside me, now leaking out of me, and you hold me as your body shudders, emptying your load into me, claiming my pussy, once again, as yours and yours alone...`

Whoever is in here obviously heard us and quickly exits... we do not care... you are still holding me, still inside of me, the love flowing freely between us is like pure heroin - or better than - the best fucking drug there ever was, that ever existed... pure unadulterated ecstasy... this must be what "happy" really feels like...