Hiking with the Professor Ch. 01

Story Info
A group hike with the professor takes a turn.
1.7k words
4.15
12k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 08/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was about 15 of us in the class and we have planned our annual hike throughout the mountains. It's a 3-day trip with 3-night stay. We have to carry all of our own necessities including camping equipment, and food.

My best friend and I vowed to stay close after high school. It was one of the easier courses we could take together in college. We're both pretty active so it made sense to do this together.

I, Monica am a lot more outgoing than Lina. She is more timid and likes to stick to the beaten path as they say. We kind of ground each other though. I push her to do more things and she keeps my head out of the clouds periodically.

I had heard things from older friends about this professor. He was incredibly easy on the eyes, had an enamoring English accent, and was very friendly to everyone. He also knew his way around the wilderness particularly well. A manly man. A really good guy.

While we made our way to the trailhead, we made a couple of small revisions to our plan and hiked forward. Lina and I were near the front of the pack only slightly behind Mr. Remy.

We were a couple hours in on the first day but well ahead of schedule so we found a flat area for all of us to set up camp. Just before the sun began to set we started a fire and made our dinners.

There were a few couples on this trip and we had noticed they packed it in early. We ate, drank a few sips from our flasks but then Lina also went back to our tent early. It was a long and exhausting day.

Soon enough it was just me and Mr Remy. Alone at the campfire.

"How are you enjoying the hike so far Monica? Hard enough for you?"

"I used to hike when I was in grade school with my family. I'd like to think I'm still fit enough for the next few days, sir!"

"Yes I could agree with that, it's like riding a bike. Just got to jump on and start moving. Your body will take over. You certainly look strong enough today. I have no doubts you'll have plenty of energy for extras by the time you're home."

I chuckled softly. Unsure if I was blushing from the perceived flirtyness of his comment or flush from the fire.

What did he mean by extras when I'm home? I don't have a boyfriend I'm going home too. Maybe he just meant running or tennis or beer pong.

Over the fire I could feel his intense gaze peering at me. I wondered if he also had anything to drink. Maybe he was hiding some in his hydro flask. This wasn't the vibe I got from him at all this year. It was deeper than that.

We finished our chat and headed off towards our tents. Which conveniently were right next to each other. I zipped up my tent and settled in. I lay there thinking about Mr Remy's gaze at the fire. My stomach aflutter.

I then hear him enter his tent and then close up his door. After a few seconds of silence, I heard a short zip sound followed soon after with some rhythmic palpating sounds.

Shk shk shk shk shk.

'Oh my god is he jerking off??' I thought.

Am I listening to my professor pleasure himself only a few feet away? Is anyone else hearing this?

I heard a few distant snores from other tents, so presumably the answer was no.

I was unsure of how to feel about this.

There was soon a deep pulling in my body. I was tense and hyper aware of every beat. I heard soft panting followed by a sharp jerk of his tent and then silence. His breathing was deep and heavy. Then nothing again.

The next thing I knew it was morning. Someone set their alarm and woke up the whole camp.

We packed up and set off again.

About 5 hours in we came across a step... Or rather a small 6 foot high cliff we had to scale. Lina had found one of the other single guys there to help her climb it as did everyone else. I felt a little nervous so I hung back a bit until everyone was up. Mr. Remy was the only other one down there with me and offered to boost me up. I was hesitant but tried to push my memories of what went on last nigh of my head, maybe I was tired and made the whole thing up.

"Come on Monica, you are as light as a feather. I'll have no problems lifting you up over my head. I'll try to be gentle and you'll just have to pull yourself up at the top."

I agreed but avoided eye contact with him as best I could. He put both hands on my hips and I jumped up on his command. I thought I was ready but I couldn't get a good grip so I came back down to my feet. But first sliding down the front of Mr. Remy. Accidentally grinding down his front side, hitting his member on the way down.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mr. Remy!"

He stepped back to adjust his package. "No problem, lass. We'll just have to hit this at a different angle."

He kneeled down with a bent knee and I stepped up, I got a hold of someone's hand up top and held on. I then felt Mr. Remy's hand on my bottom pushing up. No wait, both of his hands were firmly pushing my weight. Then I was at the top. Grateful for the whole ordeal.

Lina noticed I was flushed and came over to chat as the group took a break and waited for the professor who was scaling the wall below.

She started gushing over Max, the hot junior she was hiking exclusively with now and hinting about wanting to hook up with him when they got back.

I'm so happy for her. I can do this hike alone. Or at least with the memory of Mr. Remy's hot hands fully on my ass, kneading it just a moment ago. I don't think he helped anyone else up the cliff that way.

I was still thinking about what happened last night in the tents. We kept hiking for a little bit more.

That evening, once again, I found myself alone with Mr. Remy at the fire.

"Thanks for your assistance today at the cliff." I said.

"It was my pleasure, miss. I didn't mind at all and no one got left behind." He assured. "I hope you also didn't mind me putting my hand on your bottom to help you up?"

"Not at all, I would also not say no if it were to have to happen again." I muttered. Trying to test the waters.

We were both wrapped in blankets but I swear I started to see rustling underneath Mr. Remy's blanket. I was fixed on it. I wondered if he could see me looking or if he wanted me to in the first place?

I moved to sit right next to him. He didn't stop or break eye contact. I wiggled my hand under his blanket and was delighted at what I found. It was so warm. I made deep eye contact and bit my bottom lip. He slowly grabbed my hand and replaced his grip with mine over his cock as Mr. Remy then slouched with his head back. I got the hang of it and felt its thickness and slight curve. Feeling the wetness of his manhood helps my hand slide up and down.

Then he starts to whisper to me...

"You're so sexy, I haven't taken my eyes off you since I first saw you. I couldn't wait for this trip, your hand feels so good on my cock.....mmmmh." He grunted and groaned.

I was starting to break a sweat with my excitement and rolled off my blanket. My untouched nipples were protruding into my spandex sports bra. And I could feel my pussy making an absolute mess of my leggings.

"When your sweaty little body slid down me today, my cock slid in-between your ass cheeks. I nearly told the group to go on ahead just so I could fuck you then and there. I wanted nothing more than to stick my fingers into your pussy at the cliff. I can't wait to spread your....uhhhhhn..."

He stopped my hand. He hasn't cum yet. I start to look around to see if anyone is watching, listening to me becoming a slippery, compliant, mess.

".... Did you hear me last night when I got into my tent?"

I grumble "Yes sir, I heard your zipper go down and then I heard you pleasure yourself."

His eyebrows were raised at my innocent comment. "Sir? Well aren't we being a little shy slut now. I wanted your fit, little sexy body wrapped around me, but seeing as you didn't join me last night, I'll leave you without so much as a touch tonight."

I think I let out a little whimper while I looked up at him shocked. "But Mr. Remy." I pouted.

"Now you better not take care of yourself tonight just as I will not be. Save your energy for tomorrow, Monica. If I hear so much as a piddle from you tonight, there will be consequences. Remember, the tents are thin."

Who was this man next to the fire with me? It was suddenly a far cry from the gentle prof Lina and I knew.

So dominant. So aggressive. So ambivalent. I was indeed a mess.

It was pitch dark out and we started to find our way to the tents. With his hand on my hips, tightly bound to him we walked, I trusted him to find our way.

I zipped my way in and started to stir my hips slightly. Thinking about what had happened. I let out a soft soft moan. Immediately I heard Mr. Remy's disapproval. "Don't even think about it."