All Comments on 'But Just Pretend, Right? Pt. 01'

by hwrstories

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GEEZ! How hard can it be to get the category right?

There are no married wives here. Just a slut girlfriend doing stupid stuff. Why are you here in the LOVING WIVES category???? And who is stupid enough to make pictures? I think he shares the pictures with her family and all their friends just before dumping her. At least it costs him nothing to dump her since they aren't married.

1 star

ViscontiViscontiover 3 years ago
Whore

Another cuck and whore author. Run ,run, run nothing but pain with whore like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Go die

.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What the fuck?

Dump the bitch. If she’s going to fuck around on him in a room full of people then she’s not worth the effort. Or would she like it if her boyfriend fucked the hell out of the hottest girl in school and she was forced to watch it?

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
When only size is important

It seems only size of dick matters to her. Get out of the game and leave her before disaster. She is only girlfriend and not wife. Start looking for a new girl and do not be a willing covard and cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

We seem to be getting a lot of cuck-a-doddled-do storys now a like more about life instead just very poor

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another shit cuck story, what possesses the poor souls who write this sort of garbage.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." What did you not understand about this statement? You may be able to form words, but you seem to have trouble reading them. Or is it because of understanding? As long as Lit. officially populates the page with this description, you are in the wrong category!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
I figure that most people get married . . .

. . . not intending to cheat, but things happen. In this story, they aren’t married but she already knows she’ll have permission, and she’ll take advantage of it. She has already lost respect for her boyfriend and doesn’t think of him as a real man.

And, of course, she’s right. He’ll go through life with temporary girlfriends, who’ll all get disgusted with him once they learn about his fetish. He’ll only get married if he has money.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

This was a pure cuckold tale and should be tagged as being in the Fetish sub category. It seems as though all newbies feel they have to pander to the pro-cuck wimp lobby. That is a shame as it wastes valuable creative opportunities that could have been channelled into something unique. All we are left with are just empty clones of others cuck fantasies. Unfortunately, dear author, this submission was merely just another derivative pos tale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "GEEZ" - The admins have long ago made clear that friends, girlfriends, fiancees, ex-wives, are all fodder for LW. If you have a problem, take it up with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Be real

This is a very hot story. I don't understand the visceral hate in these comments. I guess you'd prefer this writer to stop submitting stories. Is it the fact it's in the loving wives category the big deal? My guess is that this category gets more readers then the fetish category hence the authors choice. They are both wide spectrum categories. I've read many girlfriend stories in loving wives. Perhaps the content offends you as it falls outside your idea of what is normal and therefore makes you feel insecure. To me it's obvious the problem lies with the commenter far more often than the writer.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
I kept reading to see if it could possibly improve. No such luck.

How is it that a weak, spineless, doormat of a male even has the type of girlfriend portrayed in this story. She seems to be attractive and intelligent.

Why would she stay with a human piece-of-trash like this guy? No integrity. Wanking his cock so often he is useless in bed for her.

The whole thing just makes me sad and feel pity for the pathetic loser. But that's what you want your reading audience to feel, isn't it. Excuse me while I go throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very interesting!

That was a really interesting take on the cuckold genre. Your descriptions of his feelings and angst were excellent, and I particularly enjoyed the mystery element of the last half, wondering what she really was doing and actually did inside. My own wife has gone out to a bar alone to tease me, and sent me text messages about meeting a guy at the bar and going out to his car and giving him head. I pretty much knew she was just playing, but it was very intense, and I felt very much like your main character. Thank you for sharing your story and please come back with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

grow some balls you already know she is a slut why would you keep the whore she will not make a good wife just another whore time to move on and find a woman that will be faithful not a useless slut you are already a cuck and not even married to the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect!

MORE

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Let me add my visceral hate for another cuckold story. I read them for the one in fifty story where the cuck grows a pair and destroys his tormentors. I don’t think this author is capable of writing that.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Usual sniveling cuck shit with the prerequisite "he's so much bigger than you" drivel.

If people want to share their spouses thats fine but the cuck genre literally is pathetic.

Add in that she cheated, shes a whore and he's a dipshit. Other than that A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A FOOL

CLOSE, BUT WHAT A FOOL. NEED A STRONGER MAN TO PLAY OFF OF!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Hello??

Could you please point out the "loving WIFE" in your story?? It is in the loving wife category. Guess you just put it here to get comments right?? Well, congrats!! You're going to get them along with a looow score. I gave it a 1* only because I couldn't go any lower.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Pure fantasy

But looks like a good start.

26th, why on Earth would you like spend so much energy in a genre that’s 99.9% fantasy, just to feel vindicated by another lousy writer? Because we all know the BTB writers are generally the worst of the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very well told story. Also love the people getting mad at a cuck story for being a cuck story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Literotica just change your name to Cuckarotica!!!

Puke!!! Come on enough already give the cucks their own category!!!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
Lets hope he grows a spine....

This belongs in fetish though.

Doubt this guy will grow a spine though. We can always hope though right?

javmor79javmor79over 3 years ago

I actually enjoyed the first half of this story. Having him hear what was going on and read his anxiousness around it was great writing. Then, when he basically admitted that he let it happen without admitting it was an entertaining tug of war.

The second half was the average cuckold story. I don't enjoy the humiliation aspect of cuckold stories, so that wasn't as entertaining.

That said, I like this writer. I was engrossed in the story, even the part I didn't enjoy. To the author: you will get a lot of hate, but I'm predicting you will have a steady fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aaaaaahhh yes

Another heaping steaming pile of fagcuckshit.

If he'd have just gotten up and taken that bus, but nooooooo.

Nothing erotic about humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was BADDDDD

Not just the story but the whole concept of it. It's like if that was my gf/wife I would kill the bastard.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Polylvr, don't waste anymore time worrying about what I read or how I comment. I will give you credit for at least having registered name that I can respond to. I do read these stories hoping for the rare burned "bull" and whore, and to ridicule a fantasy that repulses me. You're welcome to bash all the BTB stories you can find, but there aren't many available in LW.

naughtyrusguynaughtyrusguyover 3 years ago
Hot!

Thanks a lot for the story. Many readers blame so much on cuckolding theme but cheating happens in every family. I knew a girl, she was my fuck buddy from the first day of our meeting, and she fucked a lot. She wanted to enjoy her life and sex helped her to live the life she wanted. We visited her friend whose parents celebrated their anniversary in the next room. She just asked me for fucking her female friend. Sex is just fun and it happens with everybody. I fucked somebody else's girlfriends and wives a lot of times, especially abroad, during my vacation. Not many of the girls are faithful

12356416514a12356416514aover 3 years ago

I really love this story and can't wait for the second part. The concept is hot, the guy doesn't know if she cheated for real or is just pretending to cheat.

As for all the negative comments... I honestly don't know why you guys are so obsessed with these stories. Just because people have a cuckold fetish doesn't mean that they support this kind of stuff in real life. Some of you act like the author wants these things happen to the reader or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was very hot, cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!!

Totally loved it, hope to read more soon! Definitely one of the hottest stories I’ve come across on here

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Interesting story

I enjoyed it and I’m looking forward to second installment. Thanks for posting it.

allenethanmallenethanmover 3 years ago

Well written, Interezting twist on the usual cuckold theme. Great potential for further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
should add interracial tag

so people can avoid this tripe .

IR isn't hot , or sexy .

ruins every story its added to .

-Missy

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

So utterly stupid it was good

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

Liked the first part better than the second. She didn't know he was watching, and he didn't know what was going to happen. While the set-up for the second encounter was OK, the whole tone was different.

I'd like to read more like the first part, but don't need a sequel with these characters. Tough to read a story you like and not jump to "hope for chapter 2", but some stories are done.

BTB stories should go to Fetish since the "real men" here hate "cuck shit".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So that was part one , wheres part 2 as surely you cant leave this like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So part 2 or????? (We need it!!! Lol)

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 1 year ago

Loved it. Especially the fact that it COULD have been pretend. But it was so obvious that it wasn’t!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

kind of fucked up but not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are we getting a part 2? I think we all need confirmation whether it was real or just pretend. Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I came in my pants reading this please make part 2

15091962150919626 months ago

Very hot! Hope there's more to come. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

That was not a ending part, but a new beginning part. Let's just not make him overly stupid, and with her, that he will know he still owns her heart in their new relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhwrstories@hwrstories
Keen reader and writer of various genres. Have been scribbling erotica for my own amusement for a while, but only recently considered publishing, thanks to the encouragement of my loving partner. My pornographic interests are wide - but centre mainly on women, embarrassment,...