But Just Pretend, Right? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened it with my shaky left hand, as my right had gone under my boxers and was jerking my thin rod.

'Hey, he's been laughing at you driving me here. And I guess that's made it really obvious that we're probably going to fuck tonight. Or that he wants to at least. I told him you're picking me up later as well.'

'Were you laughing as well?' I typed.

'Yeah, of course.'

'Is this just pretend, Clare? Or is this really happening.'

'That part really happened.'

'I can't tell if you're being serious.'

My phone was silent for a few minutes, and I sat in my car cautiously masturbating under my jeans.

'Shall I tell him that you know about us fucking?'

'No!'

'Oops, just told him.'

'Are you kidding?'

'No sorry.'

'Clare, I need to know if this is part of the game.'

'Not part of the game. He knows I told you I cheated on you, and that you still drove me here anyway. He thinks it's really funny. God how awkward is it going to be next time the three of us are at a party or something. Haha. We should have lunch together or something, just us three.'

I couldn't answer, but she must have had the 'Seen' mark under her message. I felt like I was breaking every human law and instinct. The most immoral act. Enjoying what no one could possibly ever enjoy.

'I'll tell him that you get off on us being together, or I'll take off all my clothes.' And when I didn't respond, she added: 'I'll just choose then.'

'No,' I answered. 'Your clothes.'

She had seen the message, but there was no response for a couple of minutes.

'Hey, just pausing the game for a moment. Do you want me to go to the bathroom and really undress, and take a picture for you? And tell you that I'm just walking around the apartment naked?'

'Are you naked now? Where are you?'

'I'm in the living room with Henry. Sitting on the couch naked with him. I said how it was a shame he didn't get to see me naked properly last time. And he said I could just do it now, so I did. He's clothed, but I'm totally nude. He can see my little tits and my bush.'

And then she added: 'Do you want to see?'

'Yes.'

'Okay, give me a second.'

A few minutes passed, and then an image popped up. A selfie of her, not wearing a stitch. And sitting on a couch, the seat next to her not in the shot.

'Clare! I thought you were going to go to the toilet to take that! What the fuck. Are you really naked with him?'

'I was going to the toilet, but his bedroom is right across from the bathroom. So I just jumped in there real quick to take it. Don't get angry with me, I did it to excite you.'

'But you're sitting on the couch.'

'There's a couch in his room.'

I stared at the picture in disbelief. She looked so beautiful and exposed sitting totally naked in a strange room. Had she really gone into his room, or was she sitting next to him right now while he looked at her body.

'He wants to make out. Is that alright?'

'I suppose.'

'Okay. I'm going to let him feel my tits a bit as well.'

I waited for five minutes, slowing my hand so that I only dribbled into my boxers. I had unbuttoned my trousers. They were making out, her totally naked, on his couch and he was feeling and squeezing her perfect breasts. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it.

'Sorry, I meant to ask you, but I was feeling his dick a bit through his trousers.'

While I was staring at this, imagining it, another popped up.

'Can I ask him to get naked too?'

'Okay. But please reassure me that this is not happening.'

It showed as 'Seen' but there was no response for a few excruciating minutes. I was on the verge of calling her, when a picture flashed up on my phone. I moaned, loudly, and before I could stop I had shot semen into my boxers and over my hand.

Still holding my prick, I brought the phone close to my face with my left hand, my heart hammering against my ribs. It was a picture of a dark, hard dick.

'What the fuck!' I typed furiously, my insides on fire. 'What's going on there? This isn't what we agreed.'

It was thick and about seven inches long. It wasn't straining stiff like mine at that moment, but it looked intimidatingly solid and ready.

'Oh my God. Geez, honey relax. It was just a photo I found online. Thought it would be funny.'

My heart rate started to level out, still staring at the picture of this monster cock.

'You promise?'

'You're sort of ruining the game, honey. Don't you want to feel violated?'

'You said you would get my permission before doing anything.' But then I paused before sending it, and edited the message to read 'before pretending to do anything.'

'Well, you did say he could get naked... Anyway, you can see how huge it is and surely understand that I really want to touch it. Can I have your permission?'

I was looking outside my car, wondering if I could risk pulling my trousers down. 'Yes,' I wrote. 'But don't make him come. I can't handle that.'

'Okay. Fair enough. Back in a bit.'

I slid my trousers down off my hips but kept my boxers on, rereading her messages and looking at the picture she'd sent of Henry's big, heavy cock, imagining her hand gripped around it, pulled it up and down as she looked at it, both of them completely naked in his living room.

'It's so stiff, baby. I had to put it in my mouth a little. But really just a little! Can I suck him off properly?'

The sickness in my stomach was growing. I had to put a stop to this. The two of them on the floor below me was clear in my head and I knew this was really happening.

'You need to stop this,' I wrote. 'This is too much. We need to go home.'

'Okay, I'm going to pause the game again for a second. Look we're just sitting on the couch watching TV. There's a bit of tension, and he's obviously into me. But that's it. And you can come pick me up if you really want, but I've had an idea you might be interesting in hearing.'

'What's the idea?'

'You let me blow him. I'll go strip in the toilet again to take a picture, and find moisturiser or something and put that on my face like he shot his big load onto me.'

'I don't think I can handle that.'

'On my tits? I really want to do this.'

'Okay, just on your tits. And then this has to end.'

'Deal!'

I waited five minutes and then a long text popped onto the screen.

'Oh baby. It's so big, it filled my whole little mouth. I was going to kneel in front of him while he stood, but I ended up crouching with my legs apart so that he could see my wet pussy before I started. I thought he would take ages like last time, but it was only a couple of minutes before I felt him start to tense and tasted the first salty drops of his pre-come in my mouth. And then it started to spurt into my mouth and I realised I'd totally forgotten you wanted him to come on my tits, so I tried to pull it out while I kept jerking him, but before I could aim his big meat down he spunked all over my face.'

I sat stunned, my hand under my boxers, gripping my stiff prick. And then another message appeared.

'I took a photo.'

I hesitated, and then sent 'Show me,' and it was gone, too late to stop. I was going to see it. I kept telling myself it was only moisturiser, as I waited.

And then it was there on my screen, making me gasp, and I held it close to my face. She was nude, crouched with her legs apart, and not in the toilet, the floor was carpeted. She looked so pale and beautiful in the dimly lit room. I could see her vagina was separated and glistening.

She was looking straight into the camera, right at me. Her innocent eyes were shining and watery and her mouth was wide open to show me what she had done. She had stuck out her tongue to show me the large glob of white on the delicate pink. There were strings of white on her lips and chin, and two more large lumps had hit a cheek and her forehead and were starting to dripple down.

Another image appeared, almost exactly the same, except now her open mouth was empty.

'And I swallowed it!'

Panting desperately, already coming, I pulled my prick out of my boxers and immediately shot a little stream onto my shirt. I groaned and kept pumping, still as stiff as before. I could feel a huge orgasm coming, more degraded and turned on than I'd ever been in my life.

My girlfriend was naked with another man, in that building right across the street, and I'd just let her swallow a mouthful of his sperm. Had the pictures in front of me to prove it.

'Look, baby. We're so close to finishing. Why don't you just let me pretend to fuck him real quick before you get here. You've come this far, why not just a little further and do this fully.'

'I'm outside. Be quick.'

'Okay. I love knowing you're right outside and letting me do this.'

I was so close to my big climax, and starting to groan. With my shaky left hand, I typed out 'Let him come in you,' and the second it was sent I orgasmed again, my body jerking. I didn't have much semen left now, but the sensation was incredible.

Aware I was sitting in public with my dick out, I pulled up my boxers and jeans, still trembling. I felt weak and sick. I picked up the phone and started typing.

'You're not really going to fuck him, are you? This is part of the game?'

I waited, but it showed as 'Unseen'.

A few more minutes passed, and I wrote 'Honey, I'm not sure about this. Can you please answer your phone?'

I flicked between the picture of his giant cock and of her crouched on the floor with her small, soaked lips apart. I could imagine him on top of her, pushing at her tight hole, sliding in and feeling her insides. I could hear her moaning, letting out her little scream, and his grunting.

It had been fifteen minutes since I'd told her that he could come inside her. 'This is taking too long. I don't want you to do this. Please check your phone.'

I couldn't take it any longer, I called her. I was sure she wasn't going to pick up, but after about ten rings it clicked on and I could hear noises.

"Yeah?" she said, breathless and sweet.

"Don't fuck him, please. Come downstairs, I'm waiting."

"Oh baby, it's too late for that."

"What's happening?"

"We'll be finished soon and I'll come down." I could hear rustling, it sounded like she was moving.

"Oh my God, are you fucking him right now?"

"No, I had to get up to get the phone. Hold on." There were muffled sounds I couldn't distinguish, and then I heard a slow gasping moan. "Hey," she panted into the phone, like she was trying to control her voice. "Sorry about that, I was just climbing back on."

"Is he inside of you now?" I shouted, feeling sick to my stomach.

"Yeah, I'm on top. I just slid him back into me. He's - Oo! God - sorry. He's really deep in. Look, I'll be down soon. But you're the one who wanted him to come in me. Oo, fuck! Oh honey, thank you for this. I've never been fucked like this in my life. I can't believe you're waiting outside."

"Wait, please, I don't want-" but she had already hung up.

I climaxed three times in three minutes, although I was out of come now. When my phone lit up, I snatched it from the dashboard and opened Clare's message.

'Phew!' it read. 'Finally done. Sorry about that. I'm just getting dressed and cleaned up. Be down in a minute.'

And then another message popped up. 'And, as you requested...' followed by a picture.

"Oh God," I murmured to myself. It was a close up shot of between her splayed, naked legs. This time she was clearly lying on her back on a bed. Her left hand was holding one of her little lips to the side, so that I could see her pink opening leaking a thick, white liquid that dribbled down between her buttocks.

I was exhausted, collapsing back in the seat and letting my head rest on the cold window. What had I done? I had ruined my life and my girlfriend. How could I ever live this down. How could Clare ever respect me again.

And then there was a soft knock at the passenger window and I saw her pure, beautiful face peering in, eyes gleaming. I opened the door and she fell into the seat beside me, letting out a big, satisfied sigh.

She looked at me, grinning, so relaxed. Like nothing had happened.

"Well," she said. "That was fun, wasn't it!"

"Honey, that shot of your pussy..."

"Oh, it was just sunscreen again. I couldn't find any moisturiser. But it looked pretty convincing, no? Although I was a bit worried he was going to walk in on me in his bedroom. Would have been a pretty weird scene!"

"So none of that happened?"

"I'll leave that for you to ponder," she said with a smirk.

"I need to know, it's killing me."

"No, nothing happened. Don't worry. It was all just part of the game. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you."

"And didn't I do good?" She nodded to the come stain on my shirt. "Looks like you had a good time."

"I did. I guess."

"So we both had fun. What's the harm in that. Oh, and as promised." She started to undo her jeans, pulling them down past her knees. "I stretched myself out a bit in the bathroom for you. Although, you can pretend Henry did it." She had her panties down too, and was opening her legs. "Go on, feel. Before it closes up again."

I reached out a trembling hand, feeling her soft tuft of hair, and then her swollen little lips, and the wet crevice between them.

"You're really wet," I said, nervous about the answer.

"Yeah, well it was hot sending you all those messages and pretending to get fucked. Come on, put your fingers in my hole."

I leaned further down, separating her lips and finding her hot, soaked opening. Except it didn't feel like her.

She let out a shuddering moan as I started to explore her loosened hole, my fingers going deeper inside of her. When I'd pulled them out, feeling shaken, I just stared at her, and she looked back, smiling.

"Taste your fingers," she dared me.

They were really wet and sticky. I smelled them first, and couldn't tell what my imagination was doing and what was real. I felt sick and degraded and confused and wanted more. I put them in my mouth and licked them clean, while she laughed.

"Oh my God," she said, still giggling. "I can't believe you did that. Taste different from usual? You're revolting."

On the drive home, I moved the taste around my mouth, replaying her reaction. She was on her phone for the whole journey, the screen tilted away from me as she lounged back in the seat.

I had to know. She wouldn't tell me. And the only way, I knew, was when we got home to go straight to the bedroom and to lick the inside of her pussy clean, searching for the taste of Henry.

She snorted with laughter, and I looked over. "What?" I asked.

Typing on her phone, she said "Nothing, nothing. Hey, you know when we get back, maybe I could do with a good tonguing so you can see up close how stretched I really am."

12