All Comments on 'But Now One Soul'

by Alex the Cat

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I couldn't stop reading

I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading once I started. When I finished the story, I was kind of sad. I wish I could read more. Great story, great author.

Sweettooth2069

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!

It was a great story, I loved it!!! But now I'm kind of sad I finished reading. I really hope you can make a part three because I love your stories on Jesse and Danni. O, one more thing, remember to keep up the good work.

Xquisite_FlamesXquisite_Flamesalmost 20 years ago
Telekinesis will never be the same...

As more and more people look into reading this two-part story, I hope that they will know how possible it is to have a soulmate...I hope to encounter and forever live with that person in my life. This story holds much reality and struggle that these two characters hold. The findings of a soulmate must be a wonderful thing. I hope to read more from this author, she truly is a wonderful writer. I hope that there will be other stories like this one that is enchanting and enticing as time advances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredibly Erotic!

omg that was an amazing story! i loved it! it was so hot n so perfect! i wish it hadn't ended, will there be a 3rd? i would love reading more about danni n jesse! i loved every piece of this story n the first! thank u ! n i'll be waiting for more..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing!

OMG! The story was so real and amazing. The characters were so truthful. And it was comical how Dani was always hungry. My wife is always hungry to so I could relate with Jesse. My wife is similar to Dani, while I'm more like Jesse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!!

From reading part 1, I longed for more. I some what became a bit attached to the characters that were made to come alive. Though it may have been fiction the author suceeded in making them so life like. The splash of creativity added flavor to the peice. It also gave it a sense magic in the air. If you ever write a book please inform us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Touching!

What an amazing story! The details of the characters and the environment they go through was truly something! It felt as if i was part of the story and experiencing it. It was just fantastic reading! Thank you and good luck with your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

Since the first part, i have been reading all your stories. They are very real and in every story, i felt myself being a part of the story. This is very good. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Bow To You, For You Are The Queen Of Lit!

All Hale The Queen Of Lit! Your Majesty!

This story was so breathtakingly perfect that I'm positive I will never read anything eles, which even comes close to surpassing such a masterpiece. It should be read an infinite amount of times & studied by countless authors so that they too can produce work almost as heavenly as this one. Don’t ever stop because you definitely have a special gift, relish it and cherish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Superb Storytelling

All your submissions, thus far, have been thoroughly enjoyable; all requiring rereading to experience them all over again. The "blue eyes - green eyes" thread through the stories is very effective storytelling; you are to be complemented. If only we all could have a soul mate like in these stories. Let's hear more from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome!!!

I loved all of your stories. I knew i had to keep reading them, please keep writing!!!

dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7about 17 years ago
oh my god

that was so fabulous, words fail me.

thankyou thankyou,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

That was amazing. I've read this over and over again along with your other stories and I never tire of them. I love how you always write xena fanfiction. We all know the blonde is always hungry, lol. You're so talented. I look forward to a new piece of work from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can't sleep

Your stories keep me awake. I can't sleep because I want to read the next story. I've read a lot of good stories on Literotica but yours are GREAT. I thoroughly enjoy reading them. You make the characters live and make them feel like they're your friends. I hope to read more from you, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DUDE!!!

After reading both part 1 and 2

This is the best story on The entire site!!!!

U R FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing. I loved both parts of this story, and I love your other works too. I especially LOVE shelter from the storm, and riverboat. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice One

One of the most enjoyable lesbian stories I have read in a while,

A tad soft core, than most, good storyline, I found I was glossing over the sex parts to get on with the rest of it.

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic.

Many stories I have read are based around sex, sex and more sex. This story has a wonderful appealing balance between the 'eroticness', if you wil, and a well themed plot. I lovedbthe way you described the sex, but not only that. You went deep into the emotions and life struggles of lesbians and woman in general. I loved reading this story; thank you.

NikkynightmareNikkynightmareover 13 years ago
Another?

I absolutley love your two halves one soul story. And I would love to see it continue? I really hope it does and ur a great short story writer, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Elegant and balanced.

A really fabulous piece of writing. Elegant and balanced, with truly three-dimensional characters. Deliciously erotic, yet somehow the 'story' outshone the eroticism...and this is why it will endure.

I have read many offerings on this site. This is the first that has moved me to comment. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

You should become an actual book writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what he said

dayum, i agree with the last guy, i haven't read your other entrees but if there as good as this one you might have a real career on your hands :)

idrubloodidrubloodover 12 years ago
Too Beautiful

Part two is even better. I am throughly enjoying all your writings. Thank you for a great job and Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simply awesome!

Thank you for the great read, I loved it! At one point, I was actually in tears. This just shows how much I connected with your characters, and that speaks volumes about your writing. I look forward to reading your other stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Extremely hot, and very beautiful. I love the sweet scenes, unexpectedly nice for an erotic piece. You should consider doing whole books! I'd buy. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVE YOU

.... GREAT JOB! I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS INDEED A SOUL MATE FOR THAT'S HOW MY PARTNER FELT FOR EACH OTHER..TO BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER..I LOVE THE PART WHERE DANI AND JESSE WOULD COMMUNICATE BY MERELY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER.WOW! YOU ALSO DIDN'T MISS OUT ON THE SEX PART..EROTIC..LEFT ME MISSING MY BABE SO TERRIBLY WHO'S CURRENTLY ABROAD..INSPIRING..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING!

If you haven't guessed from the rest of the comments by now, this story is absolutely amazing. I loved the way you portrayed the relationship between Jesse and Dani. You perfectly captured the undying love to be had between two people, and really captured the emotion and feelings of the two characters. It was dramatic, sexy and romantic... just perfect. I don't even know how else to say it. Keep up your amazing work. You should honestly write a whole book and try to get it published. I would buy it in a split second.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 12 years ago

Aww, this was so sweet.. 15/5 stars for this story. :D It had all the makings of a good 2-part story, and the ending was so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good but...

Have you ever been to Colorado? It's not a Podunk, one-horse state. And your portrayal of Littleton, a suburb of Denver, is laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely amazing, u write incredibly. This is by far my favorite on this site. You did a fantastic job at showing the love between the two characters, had me hooked from the start. Great work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brenda's sense of humor isn't twisted it's FUNNY. And yeah, Littleton is pretty big. something like 3,000 people per square mile.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Truly Great

I guess I didn't have to wait a lifetime to read the conclusion of a wonderful story. Though it was written over a decade ago, it felt as if it were written yesterday. Great story Alex... I will be reading more of your stories.

Lisa

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 9 years ago
Part 3 PLEASE!!!

Jesse and Danni need a wedding. And Artie needs a human sibling!

Countrycrazy85Countrycrazy85almost 9 years ago

I agree with dirtyriceking (I hope I typed it right). There needs tone a wedding and Arte with a sibling.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
An amazing story!

You're a great writer! Thank you for sharing your stories with us!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh wow

This is amazing !!!! I love you for writing this thank you sooo much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work with your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth it!

It's such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg this story blew my mind ❤

Wow i really didnt want this story to end, the more i read the more i didnt want to stop reading. It reminded me so much of me and my true love who coincidentally is also called Danni, well Danniella and i love that girl with all my heart and soul. I feel like she is the other half of my soul. We are connected on so many levels, i feel her pain, she feels mine. She cries, i cry, i laugh she laugh. She is my first true love and someday i hope to marry her

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
wow

written with such passion and skill. just loved every single word .

the feeling that is written into the two chapters in superb . what more can I say other than perfection on a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This and the first story had me completely hooked I love it

SashaPozaSashaPozaabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I've only read 3 of your stories, but you can BET I will read the rest! 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
any more???

Fabulous!!!!!! You brought out the heart and soul, will there be any more stories about Jessie and Dani, hope so, terrific writing, can't wait for more!!!!!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

This was a very captivating tale with such harsh dows and lovely ups ...... A febulous sorie ...... Wonderful

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Wow! Wow! Wow;

This story had been appearing as a suggestion for so long now & all I can say is how annoyed I am at myself, for not reading the two chapters any sooner.

I adore the characters and the story has been amazing to read. I honestly didn't want it to end. It's been a long time since this masterpiece was written, but I am wondering if you'd ever decide to write another chapter?

Thank you for this, I wish I could rate it higher than 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

This two part story is brilliant!

Thank you for sharing!

Please either write some more multiple part stories or go back to some of your others and expand them.

I have now read all your stories and each and everyone is a good read!

Thank you again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous