But That Scene was Next Week!

Story Info
The Topanga Trollop - a side quest.
3.9k words
4.5
1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabu looked at herself in the mirror. "Damn," she thought, "is this what the rest of my life is going to be?

She had managed to wipe off most of the cum as she walked to the extra's bathroom at the very back of the studio, but she was still very badly in need of a shower. She had just finished a minor scene, giving blow jobs to two guys at once while the main star was fucking some new guy on a table. The ending of her scene had both finishing on her face at the same time.

Both were young, dumb, and way too full of cum.

The next scene was going to be her big break; she was to be spit-roasted by two new guys, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Just the thought of two guys fucking her at the same time got her dripping. She had fingered herself several times during the sucking, getting off again and again, but that just made her even more horny. A finger is no substitute for a nice thick dick.

The power went out just as Tabu exited the shower, catching her trying to wrap a too-small towel around her waist. Shit! Some dumb ass had overloaded the lights again, meaning it would be at least an hour before they were going to be able to resume shooting. An hour down meant no shooting, meaning no pay.

She had more than enough time to take care of a little, very necessary, pleasure.

Tabu reached into her shower bag and removed two of her favorite toys. Her pink dildo was thick and soft, allowing her pussy to really clamp down when she came, and a clit sucker, a little pink vacuum toy that was guaranteed to drive her wild. Tabu had received it as a gift from a video store in Little Tokyo just yesterday while she was doing her deliveries, dropping off boxes of videos across Los Angeles. She very eager to see how well it worked.

As she laid down on the couch, Tabu could hear banging and yelling coming from the front of the studio. The crew must have tried to get the backup generator on-line, tripping over who knows what. She spread her legs and easily slid the dildo in as far as it would go. After just a few strokes she came much harder than she expected, squirting all over the leather seat.

That was a first. Guys love girls that squirt, meaning she was going to earn a much a higher paycheck if she could do it again and again. Tabu slowly applied the clit sucker, searching for just the right spot. Within a few seconds she knew she found it as her hips began twisting, thrusting upward, desiring even more contact.

Tabu increased the intensity until she felt herself cumming again. As she closed her eyes, she felt as if her body was floating away, each orgasm pushing her further and further away from herself. She could hear herself, but instead of moans it sounded like she was calling, begging for more, more repeatedly echoing in her head

As much as she tried, Tabu could not stop thrusting, in and out, moaning, begging for more each time the dildo buried deep inside her. Not even when the door opened up and a bright light hit her face. A flashlight, she thought, and it looked like it was being held by a police officer. He was even wearing a holster, with what looked like a real gun.

But that scene was next week.

The officer slowly walked in, staring at Tabu's naked body without speaking a word. As he walked towards her, he began unzipping his pants, pulling out his already erect penis and guided it towards her mouth. Tabu found herself opening eagerly, taking him all the way in and down her throat.

As her hips started to tremble in another orgasm, Tabu looked up and into his eyes, trying to let him know how much pleasure she was feeling. All she saw were impossibly red dots in the center of a black abyss. She tried to scream but his penis made talking, let alone screaming impossible. All she could hear was "more, more," echoing louder and louder, over and over.

Tabu found herself removing the dildo, and started helping the officer pull his pants down, removing one leg and then the other. She slowly wrapped herself around his waist, pulling him deep inside. Tabu soon found herself cumming again, digging her nails deep into his back, raking deep scratches as she screamed for more, more.

The thrusting became faster and faster as she could feel him beginning to cum. With each thrust she heard "More" repeated again and again, but as the echo died it was not more, but "Moloch" repeated in unison as if by a million voices. Demonic sounding voices.

As the officer came deep inside her, Tabu knew that each spasm was fire, cleansing her, restoring her purity. She knew she was being sanctified for Moloch. Tabu screamed "Lord Moloch" as she came.

As the officer pulled out, Tabu realized she was still holding the clit sucker, and it was working its magic again. She felt another wave of orgasms beginning, building up until she could no longer hold back as each tremor in her body was magnified, each muscle spasming and convulsing over and over.

Tabu fought to keep her eyes open, too spent to move. She began to hear more voices, strange, angry voices. As she was drifting off in ecstasy, Tabu felt the door open up. A bright light hit her face.

A flashlight, she thought, and it looked like it was being held by a police officer. He was even wearing a holster, with what looked like a real gun.

But that scene was next week.

As a child back in Arkansas, Tabu had worn typical girl costumes, princesses, angels, ballet dancers. When she hit puberty, she switched to goth outfits, only these she began to wear daily, even to school. Multiple piercings in both of her ears and one in her nose had routinely set off the metal detectors at school.

By the time she hit eighteen Tabu had outgrown the phase. As her breasts developed into a luscious 36Cs, boys began showing her interest. By the time she hit eighteen, she had developed a well-earned reputation, meaning no one in her small town would hire her. Wives would not let their husbands alone with her, and for good reason; Tabu loved sex.

Worse, her body loved it, craved it, even more. A simple accidental brushing of one of her nipples could cause an involuntary contraction between her legs. Pinching one would send her into ecstasy. Pinch both and she lost all control, her legs folding underneath her.

Tabu knew she needed to leave Arkansas. She was not going to end up in one of the local strip club, engaging nightly in cold, lifeless sex with the fathers of her high school classmates. She wanted to work in movies, adult films, where she could make a ton of money just on her looks alone.

Chatsworth, located in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles California, is the porn capital of the world. There she was sure she would find the break she was looking for, along with lots and lots of men. Real men.

What Tabu hadn't considered was being busted for the distribution of narcotics.

She had started out as a fluffer, keeping guys hard between scenes, and then began working as a background extra in a couple of orgies. When not busy in the studio, Tabu was also a gofer, delivering boxes of CD's to stores across the San Fernando Valley. Hidden inside the cases were drugs, mainly ecstasy and cocaine.

One of the stores had fucked up and sold a CD with drugs in it to a cop by mistake. That led to the raid on the studio, cutting power was just part of the plan. Tabu's story of having sex with one of the police officers was not believed as none of the men in the raid had any scratches on their backs.

Tabu stuck to her story to the point the DA didn't want her anywhere near the witness stand. They offered her a plea deal, six months probation, as long as she stayed out of trouble, and no working in the porn industry. That was not a problem as no one would hire her, after that night.

Worse, Tabu's sex drive was gone, and with it, her orgasms. She had tried all of her dildos, nothing. The clit sucker had been impounded in the raid and Tabu could not get it back for at least six months, after her probation was over. She had bought another one, but it had no effect on her at all.

Maybe it was finally time to clean up her act, get a real job. Tabu had done very well as a delivery driver, she knew the streets of Los Angeles, and while she may no longer enjoy sex, men still lusted after her. No desire meant that she could become the biggest prick-tease and not lose control. With that came power, promotions, easy work for a bigger paychecks.

Her Probation Officer agreed and found her a job with a small delivery company. She would drive locally grown fruits and vegetables to grocery stores in the San Fernando Valley. Estella, the owner was a short, heavyset Mexican mother with three kids, all under seven. Her husband had run off with someone he met on Grinder. Ugh!

The work was easy. All Tabu had to do was drive to the grocery stores, backup to the loading dock, and park. The crew at each stop unloaded for her, while she watched, tracking the inventory to prevent any "shrinkage." All losses came out of her paycheck, and had to be reported to her P.O.

A week before Halloween, Estella let all of her drivers know that she expected them to dress up when making deliveries, and she would be providing the costumes. As you may have already guessed, Tabu was stuck with a nun's habit. It was not a Sexy Nun, nor did it even feel like a costume at all. The material somehow felt real.

When she first tried it on at home, Tabu thought she looked ridiculous, like something out of a 70's porno, (i.e Priest discovers Nuns going down on each other, orgy follows... ) Add in her involuntary celibacy and the costume seemed fitting. Somehow it also gave her a sense of warmth and security, something she didn't know she had been missing.

Every night after work Tabu found herself wearing it after showering, using it like a giant robe to just snuggle in. It also shocked the shit out of her P.O. when she stopped by to do a random checkup. Tabu had forgotten she had it on, resulting in a full search of her apartment and a review of her computer usage.

On Halloween, the nun habit even managed to keep most of the loading dock workers from staring to much. . Others kept blocking her view of their obviously enlarged crotches. Kinky. Whatever kept them moving as she wanted to finish early and join a party in Hollywood. One more stop, thru Topanga Canyon and then up PCH to Malibu.

This was her first time delivering to Sir George, a recluse living in a beautiful mansion, part of the house reportedly carved into the granite mountain side. The gate had opened just as she pulled into the driveway, meaning she was being watched. As she passed thru the gate, she felt a chill down her back, her arms covered in goose bumps.

"Relax," she thought. Estella had been delivering to Sir George for years, everyone saying he was a total gentleman. Proper English and all.

As Tabu drove towards the house, the outside lighting was just coming on, beautifully illuminating the courtyard, flowers circling trees, ivy climbing brick walls...

A pool somewhere from the smell of chlorine. No sign of a boogeyman.

Someone was waving to her to pull the truck around to the back, walking in front of her as a guide. Tabu found she was more nervous than he was, his pace just fast enough to keep him ten feet ahead of her grill. Accidentally hitting the gas a little made the truck jump, but the guide didn't seem to notice, the gap never changed.

Nor did his head turn to look back. He just kept marching forward, as if leading a parade. Tabu felt another chill as goosebumps covered her arms.

"Just an ocean breeze," she lied to herself.

As Tabu parked the truck, her guide turned to to walk away, briefly highlighting his face in her rear view mirror. As he saw her watching him, he smiled, and for just a second Tabu swore it was the face of the the police officer, the one whose back she had so thoroughly scratched when the studio was being raided. Tabu shook her head, but when she looked again, he was gone.

As this was the last stop, Tabu didn't need to get out and check inventory, everything left in the truck was for Sir George. She was just closing her eyes for a minute when her passenger-side door opened, making her jump and scream a little. When she turned to look at who opened the door, Tabu was met with the bluest eyes staring back at her.

The rest of Sir George was just as stunning. Six foot two, just about two-hundred pounds of muscle. At a reported seventy-five, his hair and beard were still solid black, with just enough gray to make him distinguished looking. When her smiled at her, Tabu almost felt that familiar urge between her legs.

Almost, damn it... Maybe she would try her clit sucker tonight, thinking of that smile as stimulation when she was back home. She wouldn't take off the nun's habit. Looking at Sir George, Tabu felt naughty, but there was no urge to act, no desire to even insert a finger. Shit!

She found herself being invited in for some tea, and a promise to give her the grand tour, even the stone carvings everyone talked about, but were never photographed. As he was a customer, Tabu could not say no, but she tried to explain that she had to get the truck back before they locked up the yard.

She could at least stay for tea, Sir George insisted, he would not take no for an answer. After a couple of sips, Tabu felt her eyes closing, something had been added in her tea. As she was drifting off, she heard Sir George call Estella and explained they had a problem with the truck, two flat tires due to carelessness by one of his staff. A box of nails had fallen off a cart, not her fault at all. Tabu would be driven home and he would replace all four of the tires as an apology tomorrow.

Tabu woke up shivering. Opening her eyes, she saw herself reflected in a mirror attached to the ceiling. She was naked on an inclined stone slab, more of a tilted chair, her head resting on a pillow. Her hands and throat were bound to the stone by leather straps. Tabu could see her ass was just at the end of the slab, her legs bound and spread wide, leaving her easily available for anyone to use and abuse.

Each knee had a leather strap attached to a noose around her throat. If Tabu tried closing her legs, the noose tightened. Both of her breasts were wrapped in hemp, cutting off circulation and turning them almost purple. Her nipples had been pierced, leaving them bloody, with weights pulling down on the newly inserted rings.

On her stomach, drawn in blood, was Moloch's sigil, his claim to her, and her uterus; he intended to have her bear him a son for sacrifice. Tabu tried to scream but a ball gag stopped her, forcing saliva out of her mouth, drooling down her chin and onto her breasts.

As Tabu tried to scream again, she heard applause and the room brightened; torches were being lit and inserted into gold, bejeweled sconces. The jewels created a prism of colors, revealing very intricately carved murals, each centered around a bull-headed man with his arms upraised. The flickering of the torchlight made the images move, as if the carvings were alive.

Tabu was in the room with the carved granite walls, it was huge. Nor was she alone!

There were over one hundred people, men and women, all as naked her, glassy-eyed, chanting "Moloch, Moloch," over and over. Each chorus became louder and louder, increasing into a frenzy, until if felt like her head would explode. A whip cracked somewhere, barely touching her right breast.

Trying to scream only made her drool more.

And then silence engulfed the room. Tabu closed her eyes, hoping she would wake up, that this was all a dream. Another crack and searing pain brought Tabu back to reality, a third proved this was real as Tabu bit thru the ball gag, allowing her to fully scream.

A scream that started an oral orgy, with the men going down on the women, licking and sucking, clawing nails into their backs and thighs, drawing blood. The woman began chanting Moloch anew, slowly, almost lovingly, squeezing their legs and grabbing onto the men's hair, pulling their tongues deeper.

A bull's head appears over her, holding a long knife. She screams as it slowly descends towards her breasts, slicing like a razor into her skin, drawing blood as it gashes her breast, forming a pentacle, her nipple in the center. Tabu screamed again and again with each cut, causing countless women to scream with her in orgasm after orgasm.

The knife moved slowly down from her breasts, inching towards her stomach. Another scream from Tabu only brought more screams from the women as the knife began tracing the sigil, leaving burning slices in her skin with each cut. When the sigil was fully carved into her, it began to glow, burning, white hot fire traced and retraced the pattern, branding into her very soul. Tabu screamed again and passed out.

Cold water splashing over her face, followed by another crack elicited a scream, more of a gasp, as her legs had closed, pulling the nooses tighter, strangling her. Tabu spreads her legs open again, gasping for air. Barely see thru a haze, she watches as the knife is placed on an alter, followed by the bull's head.

Turning to face her, Sir George drops his robe, exposing his erect, throbbing member. It is impossibly huge, well over twelve inches and as thick as a soda can. It is twitching, sniffing like a leashed hunting dog seeking its prey.

As Sir George walks towards Tabu, a full orgy is now well under way; screams of "O Moloch" echoing as the women orgasm over and over. As he places his hands on her thighs Tabu screams again, her skin blistering from his touch.

Tabu can feel as the head begins to spread her, stretching her. She hears another scream of pure agony, but it was coming from Sir George.. The nun's habit had somehow enveloped him, burning his hands as he is unable to even touch the material without screaming. White-hot pain slams him to the ground, his entire body engulfed in bone-crunching spasms.

The habit continued wrapping itself tighter, en-flaming Sir George, his skin blistering, slowly glowing redder and redder. A white hot flash of light and a clap of thunder send Tabu back to unconscious bliss.

A blaring horn shakes Tabu awake. The light in front of her is green and the asshole behind her is honking again. Still wearing the nun's habit, she shakes her head and grabs her left breast, checking for piercings, when the asshole pulls up along side her and lowers his window.

He starts to yell, when he sees her in her nun's habit, groping herself. Tabu watches him speed off, flipping her off and honking again and again. Asshole! Pulling over, she unzips her nun's habit, taking inventory.

Her nipples are slightly irritated, puffy and pink, but not pierced. Pinching them still has no effect. Damn it. Nor is there a sign of any sigil on her belly, it is as supple and smooth as can be. Tabu zips back up and drives to her apartment, her mind in a fog.

Did tonight really happen?

Tabu walks to the mail room, Monster Mash blasting from somewhere by the pool. Orange and black streamers hanging everywhere, a few trees have toilet paper hanging down. In her mail box is a padded envelop, addressed from the court.

Now what?

After taking a shower, Tabu lay down on the couch, watching, really listening to the news of crazy Halloween parties, including a freak lightning bolt hitting a transformer in Malibu, turning several blocks dark. Power lines had actually melted, and several poles had burst into flame.

Deciding tonight couldn't get any worse, Tabu opens the envelope. Inside was a note from her probation officer. She apologized for freaking out over her wearing the nun's habit and thought Tabu deserved a treat. Wrapped in plastic was her original clit sucker, the one that last gave her pleasure, before her arrest.

Pushing the power button, Tabu feels it vibrating. She keeps clicking until it is on high, testing it on her right nipple. It works, enlarging her nipple, but without any accompanying pleasure. Tears drip down her cheeks as she lowers it towards her clit.

12