But That Scene was Next Week!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she begs.

Fire erupts inside her as she screams. Wave after wave of pleasure wash over her, trying to make up for the lost time. Tabu grabs her right nipple and squeezes, causing her hips to implode, unleashing another scream. She tried her left one, always more sensitive, causing her to begin shaking uncontrollably, cumming again and again.

Tabu fought to keep her eyes open, too spent to move. She began to hear a voice, calling to her, asking if she was OK. As she was drifting off in ecstasy, Tabu felt the door open up. A bright light hit her face.

A flashlight, she thought, and it looked like it was being held by a police officer. He was even wearing a holster, with what looked like a real gun.

But that scene was next week.

"Ms. Wilson? Are you OK?" It's me Richard, your neighbor. I just got off work and I heard you screaming. I hope you don't mind." Richard worked for the LAPD, and was an incredible hunk. Tabu had wanted to bed him for months, but could not bring herself to make a move.

"I pulled a muscle exercising. Sorry if I bothered you. Can you give me a hand getting up? I need to get some water."

Richard slowly walked in, staring at Tabu's naked body without speaking a word. As he walked towards her, he began unzipping his pants, pulling out his already erect penis and guided it towards her mouth. Tabu found herself opening eagerly, taking him all the way in and down her throat.

A month goes by when Tabu begins to notice her bras are getting tight, her breasts swollen.

Happy Halloween!

12