But What If I Like It? By I.A.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That he had to pick him up tell him he wanted him to have sex with his wife and that he would be watching.

Lynn told her husband that the guy was to be well-hung, good looking and someone they didn't know.

A week later on Saturday her husband came home from golf with a guy she never met before.

The guy walked right up to her and took her into his arms. He kissed her and said: "My name is Ken do you know why I am here?"

She nodded and he said: "Well, let's get started."

He turned to her husband and told him: "Come over and strip your wife for me."

When Lynn was nude Ken told Lynn's husband: "Go sit in the corner and watch me make your wife a wonton slut for my big cock.".

He then told Lynn: "Remove my clothes for me."

When he was nude, he told Lynn's husband: "Come over here."

He then pushed Lynn to her knees. Then told Lynn's husband: "Pick my cock up so you can feed it to your wife. So, she can suck it for me. That if you are willing to allow your wife to become a whore. You should hold and place it in her mouth."

She told me: "My husband found that he loved watching me with other men and helping them to fuck me. Turned him on more than his having sex."

She went on to tell me: "Over a five-year period, we tried all the different styles of being a slut wife. Then one night they were at a private club in Tampa Florida.

When we arrived, I was given a ticket. I asked what it was for? The doorman told us that there would be drawings throughout the night for the pleasure of the women.

After an hour there. The MC announced that there would be a drawing to choose one of the women present to be part of the floorshow. My ticket number was picked. I was led up to a raised platform with a padded bench. Two women also went up and started to disrobe me and placed a blindfold over my eyes.

Once nude they had me kneel and lean over the bench. The women left and were replaced by two nude well-hung men. I couldn't see them.

One knelt behind me and played with my pussy till I was wet enough for him to fuck me. When he pushed his big cock into me, I knew this was going to be the biggest cock to ever fill my pussy.

As I got use to his size the other man put his big cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and started to suck the cock that entering my mouth.

When the men were ready to cum, they sat me up on the bench and I took turns sucking their cocks. As they started to cum on my face, they took the blindfold off.

I was shocked to see that she was having sex with black men. But still opened my mouth for them to cum in. After leaving the platform I asked my husband if he was all right with me having sex with the two black men."

He told me: "I was more turned on than I had ever been, and hope you had enjoyed it as much as I did."

She told him that: "Not only did I enjoy it I want to go to one of the private rooms and invite those two black men to join us."

Lynn said from that night on she was a black cock only woman when they were away from home.

She again told me "If you want, I would be happy to talk to Donna for you."

I told her: "I would let her know."

That night at dinner I asked Donna: "Have you given any more thought about trying a big cock."

She told me: "I chatted with different people. But I am not sure they were real, that they might just be people that get a thrill talking about on the computer.

Just then the doorbell rang. Donna said: "That's Jan we are going out with some of our friends."

When they left, I started the computer. They had chatted for two hours, so I pulled up their chat. About an hour and a half into their chat.

Jan said to her: "Donna something is on your mind I can tell you seem bothered by something."

I saw that Donna told Jan: "My husband wants me to have sex with other men. He thinks I should have sex with a guy with a big cock."

Jan told her: "I wished my husband Jim would give me that offer. He is only good for once a night and about every other week. I chat with other women with husbands that don't have much of a sex drive."

Donna told her" "It isn't about his sex drive. It is about, his never being able to give me an orgasm during intercourse. He wants me to know the pleasure I can achieve from that experience."

Jan said: "Let's get the girls together and go out for drinks. I know for a fact that one of them has had more than one affair. I won't say who it is; she will have to tell you herself."

I stopped to think of the other women in their little group and who may be the one. There is Carol a mousy little blonde, Liz a big breasted over weight red head with five kids, Cathy miss prim and proper, and Doris who talked like a longshoreman, smoked weed and could drink most men under the table. I figured it was most likely Doris. The rest of the history file showed pretty much the same as the night before.

Donna was dropped off around ten thirty; I was in bed reading when she came in.

I asked: "How are the girls?"

She sat on the bed and said: "Jan told me one of the girls is having sex with other men. But that she wouldn't tell me who it is."

Donna then told me: "When I went to the lady's room Cathy went with me."

She told me: "I will drive you home so we could talk. Jan told me about your husband wanting you to have sex with a guy with a big cock."

Cathy then told her: "I have had several affairs over the years."

Donna told me that on the ride home Cathy told her: "My husband Bob, who works out of town for weeks at a time, have an agreement. While we are apart, we can each have sex with others. The rule is that we can't have sex with the other person more than once, safe sex only, it can't be someone we know as a couple, and the person has to be physically like our spouse."

Cathy said: "Bob's cock is on the smaller size and I have picked up a few guys to find one that is not bigger than Bob. When I find the guy has a bigger cock than Bob. I will only give him a hand job. So as not to break the rules and Bob is ok with that."

Cathy told Donna: "To be honest with you, I wishes that I had been free to have sex with some of the guys I picked up with bigger cocks. That like your husband. Bob has never given her an orgasm with his cock."

Donna asked her: "How dose Jan knew about your and Bob's arrangement."

Cathy said: "One night Jim and Jan went to Mario's Motel a place that has adult movies on the TVs and heart shaped love tubs in the rooms.

While Jim was in the office getting them a room. Jan saw me coming out of one of the rooms with some guy that wasn't Bob. The guy was twirling my panties on his finger as I was trying to get them back.

When I saw Jan, I ran to my car and sped away. I called her the next day and explained about the arrangement."

Cathy told Donna: "This works for me and Bob because we each get the same thing out of it. That what your husband wants and you are thinking about doing is different than what Bob and I are doing."

When she was done, I told her: "I went through the history and chat files on the computer and I have learned a lot. I had down loaded it all on a jump drive. Lynn found the jump drive when I got called into a meeting."

She was mad about Lynn finding the jump drive.

I told her: "Lynn wants to talk to you; she and her late husband lived the lifestyle as Lynn called it."

Donna asked me: "What do you mean by the lifestyle?"

Handing her the phone I told her: "Call Lynn that she knows you may be calling her tonight."

Ten minutes later Donna hung up and told me: "Lynn is coming over tomorrow night to talk to first me and then both of us together."

Donna wanted to know: "Have you told anyone else, that you want me to have sex with a guy big a cock."

After telling her: "No."

Donna asked me again: "But what if I like it".

My response was: "If you like it and wanted to do it again. I would help you find another guy with a big cock for your sexual pleasure."

I kept asking Lynn the next day at the office: "What are you going to say to Donna."

But all she said was: "Wait until tonight."

Around seven-thirty the doorbell rang. It was Lynn and I let her in.

She asked Donna: "Are you ready for our talk?"

When Donna said: "Yes, that she was looking forward to it."

Lynn said: "Where is your computer?"

Donna told her: "The den is now our computer room."

As she led her there Lynn turned to me and told me: "Go for a walk for about an hour. I don't want you to be tempted to eavesdrop on what we are talking about."

When I came back an hour and a half later, they were drinking coffee in the kitchen.

Donna fixed me a cup and Lynn said: "Let's go into the living room and talk."

Lynn and Donna sat on the couch while I sat across in the recliner.

Lynn told me: "I told Donna how my husband and I started in the lifestyle and all the different stages they went through. What she can expect to get out of it. and what you will most likely enjoy about it.

I brought with me an external hard drive that is my personal diary of my sexual adventures. It also contained pictures and videos of me with other men. I showed Donna some of the files from when I started in the lifestyle."

When I asked her: "Are you going to show me the files?"

Lynn said: "No, we work together and it would be too hard to maintain a professional relationship if you saw the files."

She then told me: "Donna told me that she was willing to have sex with a well-hung guy once to see if it was something she would like to have become part of your sex life as a couple. For that to happen you have to.

1. Help Donna pick the guy:

2. Set up to meet with the guy as a couple for drinks in a hotel bar:

3. After the two of you get to know him and are comfortable with him ask him to give the two of you a minute alone. If Donna says yes, he is the one. When he returns you tell him that your wife would like to enjoy his company sexually and you approve:

4. As Donna has already told me she prefers that you do not watch her let herself go sexual the first time she has sex with someone else. She does want you to be close enough to hear and if she changes her mind at any time you can get to her if she needs help. Then you will go to the front desk and get two adjoining rooms, go up to the rooms and open the connecting door:

5. Go back to the bar tell Donna the room numbers and give him the key to one of the rooms. By handing him the key, you are telling both of them she is his to enjoy sexually for the night:

6. You go straight to the adjoining room and wait for them to arrive:

7. At no time do you go into the other room or look through the connecting door. Unless Donna says a code word that is to let you know she wants you in their room:

8. When they are through and he is dressed he will come into your room. At which time you will tell him, "Thank you for showing my wife the kind of sexual pleasure she has never known she could have to enjoy".

9. Once he has gone go to Donna hold her and tell her how much you love her. Then and this is important. Do whatever she asks of you without any reservations. It could be to just hold her, to help her bathe, to have sex with her so she knows you still want her that way. Whatever she wants you do it for her.

I wish you both the best in pursuing this; I think Donna will love the feel of a big cock as much as I do. If she does, you cannot tell her after that you don't want her to ever do it again. So, you have to be sure this is what you want for her."

Donna walked Lynn to the door then came and sat down on my lap and kissed me.

When she broke the kiss, Donna told me: "Lynn brought two CDs with her besides the external drive. The first one was of her first time with another man. At the time she didn't know her husband had set up with the help of Ken hidden video cameras.

Ken was in the surveillance business and did this sort of thing. On the CD I saw not only how much Lynn enjoyed herself. But also, how much her husband enjoyed seeing her receive so much pleasure. The second CD was taken on their first vacation after her enjoying her time with Ken."

"They had gone to Saint Martin and stayed at a hotel near Orient Beach. Lynn enjoyed the freedom of being nude on the beach.

Though they had pre-arranged to meet four well hung men during the week they were there. Lynn also picked up five others she met on the beach.

Lynn told me that two of the men from the beach she did them at the same time. With one in her pussy while she sucked the other, then they would switch places."

Donna said: "Lynn told me the CDs where shortened versions of all that happen that first time and on their vacation. They did show how much she enjoyed the pleasure well hung men can give a woman."

What my wife then asked me is: "Are you positive you want me to do this. Because I know after seeing the pleasure Lynn received. That I would love to enjoy that same feeling and if I enjoy it as much as she does. I will want to enjoy it time and time again.

So, my question to you my loving husband is. What happens if I like it and want it as part of our sex life, but you decide you don't?"

I kissed her long and deep. Then I told her: "I know there is a chance that once it becomes a reality. That you have sex with a well-hung man. That I may have second thoughts and that if I did. How do we deal with it?"

I then told her: "I have thought about it for some time and realize there is no way if you like it. That I can tell you, you can't continue to have sex with well hung men.

My only conditions are and this is the same if I like it after or not. You don't do it with anyone either of us knows. That it only happens out of town. If we are on vacation and I am not into it and you find someone. Tell me and I will spend time away for a day to give you the freedom to enjoy yourself.

This started out as something I wanted you to do for me and as I hoped it is now something you want to do for yourself as well.

So, let's go online and pick a place to spend next weekend and then find a guy there that appeals to you.

It ended up a month before we went away. It took that long for Donna to decide on a guy to be her first. She had narrowed it down to three guys that night and we sent each an e-mail. Then we chatted on-line with each of them.

We bought a web cam and the guys each had them. On the fourth night of chatting, we started to watch each other on the cams. Right away we knew one of the guys was not the guy whose pictures he was using on his profile.

The other two were as advertised, good looking and very well-hung. Their names were Alex and Mike, Alex was the rugged, tall, outdoorsy type while Mike was the GQ model type. As it turned out neither of them was free that weekend and we were not free for the next three.

We continued to chat with them on cam and by week three Donna was chatting nude and masturbating for them. Donna decided she didn't like the idea of condoms.

Though she had used them on the cucumbers and the vibrating dildo, we hadn't used them since we were first married and had stopped because she didn't like the way they felt.

We all agreed to get tested and use the same well know company for the tests. It was also agreed that the results would be mailed from the lab, theirs to us and ours to both of them.

We told the lab that Donna and I would be a part for a month and each wanted a copy of the results as soon as possible. We only got the results from Alex and he was clean.

We made a copy and sent it to him; he did the same so we had a copy of ours.

Mike wasn't on-line for a few days. When he was on again, he said: "I am sorry, my wife found out when the lab called to cancel my appointment. I had left my cell phone on the charger that morning."

We had no idea he was married as we were only looking for single men.

Donna asked him" "Forward our results unopened to us."

She gave him a P. O. Box we had gotten. She also asked him for his address because she wanted to write his wife and apologize to her.

To help by telling her that she had pursued him and it would have been his first time. That she offered to do things sexually that his wife wouldn't do.

The dummy gave it to her and Donna found their home number and called it. She spent over an hour on the phone with his wife Terry. Donna told her the web site we found Mike on. That he passed himself off as a single male and the password to his picture site that he had given us to see pictures of him having sex with other women. She thanked Donna and asked if she could have her e-mail, Donna gave it to her.

With our choice of a guy made, we made plans for the weekend. We were going a hundred and fifty miles from home. To a small city not known for weekend getaways so there would be little chance of running into anyone we knew. Plus it was only a short distance from where Alex lived.

We didn't have sex for the rest of the week. Friday night we got to the hotel and checked into a single room with a second connecting room available.

I told the woman at the front desk: "We were expecting friends, but didn't know if they would make it."

We went to the room to settle in and Donna used the bath room to freshen up. She also changed into a simple shift dress with support cups built in so she wouldn't need a bra, nor did she wear panties.

When I asked her: "Why no bra and panties?"

Her reply was: "If I have to remove multiple pieces of clothing it might give me time to have second thoughts. If am nude in front of him right away then I won't feel as if I could tell him no."

We headed to the lounge to wait for Alex to arrive. He showed up twenty minutes later and joined us in the back corner both we were in.

We soon realized that chatting on-line even using a web cam, doesn't let you get a true feel for who a person is. While we felt Alex would be a good first for Donna from chatting and watching him on the cam. After spending a half hour talking with him.

I asked him: "Give us a few minutes alone."

It took us five seconds once he went to the bar, for both of us to tell the other he was the right choice.

I signaled him to re-join us and as he sat down, I told him: "My wife would like you to get to know her sexually and that I approve."

I then went to the front desk to get the adjoining room to ours. After going to the rooms and opening the connecting door. I returned to the lounge and handed Alex the room key and left them alone. I was waited in the adjoining room about fifteen minutes when I heard them enter the room next door.

Donna said: "I can't believe you convinced me to do that."

Alex said: "It didn't take any convincing I just asked you and you did it. When I asked you, I knew you weren't wearing a bra. That you weren't wearing panties either was a nice surprise.

The only thing that would have made it better would be if someone else saw you getting off the elevator naked and walking to the room."

Wow Donna was really letting go, Alex must have made more of an impression on her than I realized. While Donna had been known to let her top fall off at the beach or flash her tits to truckers and bikers. She hadn't done that for over twenty years.

Alex asked: "How would you like to be a porn star".

Donna asked him: "What are you talking about."

Alex told her: "I have three video cameras with tripods in my overnight bag. That if you like I will set them up so you and your husband will have a video of your first time being with another man."

He also told her: "I had six extra cassettes so as to catch the whole night on tape."

My wife told him: "I will be right back."

When she came through the connecting door, her nipples were more erect than I had ever seen them. Donna walked over to the chair I was sitting on and sat down on my lap.