But What If I Like It? By I.A.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me: "When he asked me in the bar, if I was ready to have sex with him? My answer was yes, I wanted him to turn me from being a faithful wife into a sexually fulfilled woman."

Alex then told me: "If that is true, as soon as the elevator doors close. Take off your dress; I know you aren't wearing a bra. That way I know you are giving yourself to me. If the door opens before we get to our floor do not cover yourself."

Donna told me: "I untied the straps of my dress and let it fall before the elevator doors were fully closed."

She also told me: "The idea of being filmed turns me on. I want Alex to set up the video cameras."

I told her: "As long as we get the cassettes it is fine with me. I think you will make a great porn star and I am looking forward to seeing the tapes as Alex turns my faithful wife into my big cock hungry hot wife."

As she went back through the door, I heard her say: "Oh my, it looked impressive in your pictures and on the web cam. But here in person your penis is huge and you're not even hard yet."

Alex then said to her: "From now on you are to not use the word penis. It is my cock and if you want to get to know it. I expects you to talk like the slut I intend to make you. As of now you are to act like a whore not a wife. You are to ask to be fucked and to tell me how you want to suck my cock.

I know you like to suck and are very good at it from watching you on the web cam deep throat your dildo and large cucumbers. Now what about the cameras?"

My wife said; "Alex, I want you to video tape me going from a faithful loving wife into woman no make that a whore that fucks and sucks men with big cocks for mine and my husband's pleasure."

He told her: "Put the dress back on while I setup the video cameras."

About five minutes later he told her: "Sit on the edge of the bed. When I start recording, I will ask you some questions to start things off. You are to answer them truthfully or I will pack up and leave. Are you ok with that?"

Donna told him: "Yes as long as my husband and I got all of the tapes after."

Alex told her: "The tapes are for both of you, I never keeps tapes of the married women I fuck."

He asked her: "Are you ready to start."

She must have nodded as I didn't hear her answer. He must have started the video cameras because I heard him start to ask her the questions.

Alex: "What is your name?"

Donna: "Donna."

Alex: "Donna are you married?"

Donna: "Yes."

Alex: "How long have you been married?"

Donna: "Twenty-seven years."

Alex: "Do you have any children?"

Donna: "Two a boy and a girl."

Alex: "How old?"

Donna: "Our son is twenty-four and our daughter is sixteen."

Alex: "Were you a virgin when you meet your husband?"

Donna: "Yes."

Alex: "Have you ever had sex with anyone other than your husband?"

Donna: "No."

Alex: "Does your husband know you are here?"

Donna: "Yes he is in the next room."

Alex: "Why are you here?"

Donna: "To have sex with you."

Alex: "Why with me?"

Donna: "Because you have a very large cock and I want to have it fill my pussy and stretch it. Since my children I can just barely feel my husband's dick inside me."

Alex: "Whose idea is it for you to have sex with me?"

Donna: "My husband has been after me to have sex with a guy with a large cock for some time now. He has a small penis about five inches and thin.

I never have an orgasm when we have intercourse. He told me he wanted me to know what it was like to have an orgasm during intercourse.

I talked to my best friend about it and she said she wished her husband would let her have sex with guys with large cocks.

I went on-line and chatted with some women into having sex with well-endowed men.

Then someone my husband and I both know found out about his wanting me to and my considering having sex with a well-endowed man.

Turns out she and her husband lived as she put it the lifestyle for many years. She and I talked and she showed me videos of herself with well-endowed men. She looked so happy and sexually satisfied having sex with the men. After our talk she talked to my husband and I together. After she left, I told my husband that I wanted to do it.

Alex: 'What is it you want to?"

Donna: "I want to have sex with a well-endowed man, to see if I would enjoy it as much as our friend enjoys it. So, it started as his idea, but now it is both of ours."

Alex: "What if you get pregnant?"

Donna: "I'm on the pill."

Alex: "Your tits are big what size bra do you wear?"

Donna "40DD."

Alex: "What are you wearing under your dress?"

Donna: "Nothing."

Alex: "Why don't you take off your dress so we can get started?"

Donna: "Ok."

Alex: "Your nipples are very erect, how turned on are you?"

Donna: "More than I have ever been."

Alex: "What would you like to do first?"

Donna: "I want to suck your cock and get you nice and hard."

A couple of minutes later I heard Alex tell her.

Alex: "You have a nice mouth; you seem to really enjoy sucking cock."

Donna: "Thank you: until tonight I wasn't that into sucking and never let my husband cum that way. But I want to taste your cum I'm going to suck you till you cum in my mouth."

For the next twenty minutes all I could hear was him telling her what a good cocksucker she was and how good it felt.

Then he told her he was ready to cum. That he was going to pull out and shoot the first half of his load into her open mouth and on her face. Then he would let her suck and swallow the rest.

We knew from watching him on the web cam that he shoots a lot of cum. A few seconds later I heard him moan and tell my wife to open wide. He shot cum on her face and into her mouth, then put his still spuing cock back into her mouth to suck and swallow the rest.

A minute later Alex asked her: "How do you liked being a cum eating cocksucker?"

Donna told him: "I love it and knowing it was on video make it more of a turn on for me and I loved the taste of your cum."

Alex said: "If you love sucking cock on video, now you need to try fucking on video. I am not going to make love to you. I am going to fuck you."

He told her: "I have found that when a woman gets fucked by my big cock. It is easier for her if she is on her hands and knees, with her head and shoulders down on the bed. It helps to open you up more."

Then he asked her: "Do you want me to use some lube?"

Donna told him: "No, I want to try without the lube. I am so turned on that my pussy is very wet. I feel so naughty it excites me."

Alex then told her: "I am going to give you the fuck of your life. You told me you don't cum when your husband fucks you, but you will lose count of how many times you cum when I fuck you."

The next thing I heard was Donna moaning and telling Alex: "Your cock feels so good."

He told her: "I am is only about five inches in so far."

She said: "That is how far my husband has ever been. But you are much thicker making it feel so much better.:

He told her: "I am now about six inches in. So, I guess that means I'm in virgin territory."

It was then that Donna started to have to have a powerful orgasm. The first she had ever had with just a cock in her.

When it passed Alex told her: "I am in eight inches."

From the sounds I could hear. He had started to work his cock in and out.

Then he asked her: Can you handle more?"

A few seconds later she had her second orgasm.

As she recovered, Donna told him: "I wanted you to give me every inch of your wonderful cock."

For the next forty minutes he fucked my wife and gave her several more orgasms. The last few seem to happen right after each other.

That whole time she kept telling him: "I love the way your big cock makes me feel."

Then he told her: "Roll over. I want to put pillows under your hips so you will feel every inch of my cock."

I heard her start to moan again so I know he was fucking her again. He brought her to several more orgasms.

Then he told her: "I am ready to cum do you want me to pull out?"

Donna told him: "Don't pull out, I want to feel you cum inside me."

When he started to cum it started her cumming again.

When they recovered Alex asked her: "Do you want me to stay longer so we could enjoy each other more"

Donna told him: "I need a few minutes to recover. I have never had so many orgasms in my life."

He told her: "I am going to take a shower before we continued. But first I want you to suck my cock clean and taste both of our juices."

Then I heard him tell her: "I love the way you suck my cock."

He then asked: "Would you like to join me in the shower?"

Donna told him: "I will in a minute."

When I heard the bathroom door close Donna called out to me and asked me to come to her. As I went through the connecting door I saw my wife lying on the bed, hips raised on the pillows he had put under her. Then I saw her face, my wife had a look about her I had never seen before. Total pleasure, Donna looked like she was in ecstasy.

I asked her: "So, did you like it."

he reached out to me and asked: "Do you still love me?"

I told her: "I love you more today than I have ever loved you."

My wife then told me: "I not only loved having a big cock. I want to make this part of our sex life from now on. Not all the time but when we are away from home and no one knows us."

She then asked me: "How did you like hearing Alex and I having sex?"

My response to her was: "I came twice and the only thing better would have been if I was in the room watching."

Then she told me: "I want Alex to spend the night if he was willing not just another round of sex."

I asked her: "Why is that?'

Donna said: "I wanted to have him again in the morning, I want to wake him up by sucking him hard so he can fuck me again. So, that I will have my pussy full of his cum all day."

I told her: "You should go and ask him."

I helped her up from the bed and she hugged me and kissed me deeply. As I tasted his cum in her mouth, I felt the urge to lay her back down and taste her freshly fucked pussy.

But I sent her off to shower to join Alex.

More to come