But What If I Like It? Pt. 03

Story Info
A wife's sexual adventures.
5.8k words
4.51
23.6k
45
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggled next to me and we didn't talk the rest of the way home. When we got home the Rich opened the door and help Donna to get out. As I got out, I saw he was opening the trunk to get her luggage so I close the door.

I only had a carry-on bag. When we had left Donna also had only a carry on. Now she has, another big suitcase and a couple of heavy-duty shopping bags.

Donna went ahead to the door and opened. While Rich and I brought the luggage into the house.

As Rich turned to leave Donna asked me: "Can I asked him to wait a minute? I want to show both of you the outfit I wore Friday night to the party I was taken to."

She was only gone about three minutes she taken one of the shopping bags with her. When she returned, she had on a sheer shirt and sheer harem pants. She had neither a bra or panties under it. It was almost like she was nude.

I noticed it was something attached to her nipples with a chain running between them. Plus, somethings hanging off the chain when I looked lower, I realized she no longer have pubic hair. I just above her pussy it was what looked like a tattoo in the shape of the spade from an Ace of spade playing card. In the middle of the spade was the letter Q.

I asked her: "Did you get a tattoo or is that something that will come off?"

I looked at her eyes she was gazing at Rich judging his reaction to heroes. I looked at him he had a big smile on his face I look back at my wife she looked at me and I nodded.

I knew what you wanted by nodding I was giving her permission. She approached Rich and drop to her knees and undid his pants.

His cock wasn't as large Ed's, but bigger than Alex's.

She stood up and removed her top and she slid her harem pants down over her hips to the floor. She turned and beckoned me to her. She did my pants bent over the waist which gave Rich easy access to her pussy. As he entered her, she took my cock in her mouth.

She soon had me in the verge of coming. While Rich was fucking her, she came twice while still sucking my cock. I was ready to come, but she stopped sucking me.

when he told her: "I'm ready to cum where do you want it?"

She turned her head towards him and said: "I want it in my pussy."

While he was coming inside her, she sucked me some more. I thought this is it she's going to let me come, but she didn't. He pulled out and she laid on the couch and put one of the pillows underneath her ass to raise her pussy.

Rich dressed quickly and left, I was ready to get sloppy seconds, but put her hands on my shoulders and stop me.

Donna said: "Please eat my pussy."

Who was I to refuse, it wasn't the first time it certainly was going to be the last time I would eat someone else's cum out of my wife's pussy.

When I finished eating her pussy and moved up to fuck her well used pussy. I could barely feel the sides of a pussy on my cock. It didn't matter, I was so fucking horny. I didn't last for the minute I added my cum with what was left of Rich's and probably the other men she fucked over the weekend.

We rested for a couple of minutes before she push my shoulders down and I knew she wanted me to do and I did it.

We took a shower after which we took a nap for a couple of hours. When I woke up she was not there, I found her downstairs in the kitchen with a glass of wine

She told me: "I feel like Chinese food, let's get enough to have leftovers for supper tomorrow."

I told her: "That sounds good, I'll call it in."

After the Chinese food came and we were relaxing. She said: "I can tell something is on your mind. Care to tell me what it is?"

I asked Her: "What's with the extra bags and suitcase?"

She told me: "I was flown to the Caribbean and picked up at the airport by a Limo.

Which brought me to several high-end shops. At each one a consultant helped me with clothes, jewelry, lingerie and shoes. Everything I wore I was allowed to keep. As were any sexual aides that were used on me that I enjoyed were also mine to keep. All that, plus the money I was paid and tips I have over $14,000."

I asked her: "Is it the money or all the sexual things you are doing that makes you want to go back and do this again and again."

She told me: "

No, it's not the money, but I do like that men are willing to pay me for sex. It's the sex, the way they use my body. The way my body reacts when an extremely well-hung black man fucks me.

Alex is small in comparison. I love their big cocks and can easily take them in my ass now. I love two cocks at the same time either one of my ass and one of my pussy or both of my pussy. Ed told me next time they are going to double fuck my ass, I am looking forward to it.

I told him I'm willing to go every couple of months, any more frequently I'm afraid that I'll get tired of it. I want it to last as long as possible."

I asked her: "What about the spade above your pussy?"

She told me: "It means I am a queen of spades, that I only want to have sex with black men and lots of them."

So I asked her: "Is permanent?"

She smiled and said: "No, it will easily come off. I have a gynecologist appointment next week and I don't think he would be amused or maybe he would be. Would you be ok if I was marked as I black cock whore?"

I said: "You mean like Lynn my secretary?"

Donna told me: "Yes, like Lynn, it excites me when people noticed it. And I just smile and wink at them."

I replied: "Jet me think about that. Now tell me about the nipple rings and chain between hem and the charms hanging from it?"

She said: "The rings only have enough pressure to hold them in place. I am not pierced and can be slipped off. The chain between them I solid gold as are the four charms hanging off it. Each one is a black cock that symbolized how many black cocks would be using me the weekend."

I asked: "So if you were with more than four, there would have been more charms on the chain?"

Donna told me: "I guess so if next time there are more men I will add more charms to the chain."

I asked: "How many more charms do you have?"

She smiled and said: "There are thirty-six in all."

I was shocked and asked: "So, you may take on thirty-six big black cocks in a gangbang?"

She again smiled and said: "At some point there could be a lot more cocks on the chain, but I don't think I'll ever get to the point of being able to handle thirty-six, but you never know."

I went to bed, when I get up in the morning for work she was already up and had breakfast.

I asked her: "Do you have plans?"

She told me: "I have a spa day I am meeting her sister and a few good friends."

For the next two years. Every two to three months Ed would call Donna to request her sexual services. I don't know when it happened, but at some point, she had confided in her sister what she was doing.

We had booked a two-week cruise from the west coast through the Panama Canal to Miami. Two weeks before we were to leave, one of the partners in my company had a heart attack. He was supposed to travel to two of our main suppliers to negotiate new contracts.

This meant I had to go in his place.

We tried to change the trip, but it would cost more than just changing one of the names on the reservation. My wife asked her sister if she wanted to go in my place. Her sister had just gone through a messy divorce and was thrilled to get away.

I left two days before they did and would be back home a week before they would be back. As it turned out I got home two days earlier than I thought I would be. Turns out the second company I had to meet with. Filed for bankruptcy.

I notified the office and had my assistant start to find a new supplier. With nothing else to do I changed my fight and headed home.

When I walked in, I was surprise to see, my eighteen yar old daughter at the dining room table. She had I bunch of stuff spread across the table. As I approached, I startled her. It was then that I saw what she was looking at.

I asked her: "Why are you looking at that and where did you find it?"

She had the tapes from our first night with Alex. The two envelopes Ed gave us the first time with him. We had never opened them. Our daughter had. There were also several CDs that I had never seen before. Plus, a bound note book that I also hadn't seen before.

My daughter said: "I wasn't snooping. Mom lends me some of her shoes from time to time. When I went into her closet to get a pair to wear last night. There was a large box just inside the door when I opened it. The top was off and I could see some things and got curious.

I had never seen this box before even though I had been in her closet many times. Mom and auntie spent a lot of time in mom's room before they left for the cruise. I heard bits and pieces of what they were saying."

I asked: "So, what have you read and or seen so far?"

She told me: "When I got home last night. I watched some of the tapes. Am I right in assuming that was her first time with another man?"

I told:" Yes it was."

She said: "I hope who ever I marry is as understanding of my sexual needs as you are for moms. This was your idea was evident and she was very grateful you talked her into it."

I enquired: "What else have you discovered?"

She said: "I read some of the entries in the note book. She has written in great detail. What she has done, how if made her feel doing it and how much she loves you for allowing her that kind of freedom in your marriage. I also know she basically only has sex with black men. That most times there are several she is with together. I also know she is well paid for her sexual services."

I asked her: "How do you feel now knowing your mother s a paid whore? That I your father is ok with it? Tell me have you seen what is on the CDs? Because I didn't know about them."

She said: "No I haven't gotten to them.

They were 12 CDs; my daughter and I each took half and went to our own bedrooms to watch them.

I did a lot of fast forwarding not really needing to watch them in detail. An hour and a half later, I took a break and went to the kitchen. My donna was there drinking a cup of tea.

I asked her; "Did you finish watching the disks?"

She replied: "No there's still a couple more I haven't looked at it yet. I am mostly fast forwarding through most of it."

I told her: 'It's a lot to take in, finding out about your parent's sex life is one thing. Seeing video of what your mother has been doing and knowing how much she is enjoying it is another. Also is the fact I not only know about it I fully support her exploring her sexuality."

My daughter replied: "I know that mom told you about catching me with the vibrator. But I don't think you know she took me to the doctor the next day and I've been on birth control ever since.

I have thought about doing more sexually and now knowing that mom is with your blessing. I think it's time I do just that."

I asked her: "You don't have to answer me if you're uncomfortable doing so. Knowing and seeing your mother enjoying doing it, You now feel you want to do the same?"

She said to me: "After reading mom's notebook and having watched the tapes from her first time. Plus, seeing the CDs. Just seeing her face really realizing how much pleasure she's feeling. I think I want to try it all. None of the boys have been with would be considered well endowed. I know first thing I want to experience is a well hung guy.

I also want the first time filmed just the thought of it turns me on. Everything mom did on those video tapes I want to do. I've often wondered what sex of a girl would be like. One of my friends came out a couple months ago that she's a lesbian. When I read about mom and the girl, she was with the first time I immediately thought of my friend and what it might be like to be with her."

She went on to say: "I didn't tell you earlier but I did hear mom and auntie talking. It was obvious what I heard that she knows what mom has been doing. Auntie told her since her divorce she hasn't been with anyone. That she might like to might like to go with her on one of her sex trips."

I asked: "Did she mention anything about money? Do you think she knows mom is being paid to have sex?"

My daughter said: "I didn't hear anything to indicate she knows mom is a prostitute. Dad please don't get mad, but the next time mom goes, I would like to go with her."

I took a moment before I replied to her and said: "I will not judge you for what you decide to do or No matter what I will always love you."

"When mom gets home you and I will tell her what you know now know. Then I'm going to go out so the two of you can talk. Just be open and honest with her as you have been with me. You're 18 considered an adult and it's not mine or your mothers place to tell you what you can and can't do sexually those are your choices."

She asked: "Are you going to watch any more of the disks?"

I told her: "I don't need to watch the rest of them, what about you? Are you going to watch the rest?"

She said: "No it will be just more of the same thing."

I told her: "Why don't we put everything back in the box mom's closet."

We put the stuff away and agreed we wouldn't talk about it till after she sits down with my wife when she's back from the cruise.

Neither one of us felt like cooking so we went out to eat for the next nine days we basically ate take t or left overs, morning noon and night. As I'm a lossy cook and I think she likes cooking even less than me. It was just easier for both of us.

Three days after I got home from my trip. I came home from work she was in the kitchen with her friend. Both of them are topless just wearing panties.

When I saw them, I coughed and turn so as not to be staring. They both laughed and my daughter said: " What's the matter dad, you haven't you ever seen boobs before."

My daughter moved close to her friend. Put her arm around her shoulder and said: "Dad this is Karen my friend who told you about but she's no longer my friend she's also my first female lover."

I asked: "What would you girls like for supper?"

My daughter said: "My be later, we just are taking a break."

They them headed off to my daughter's bedroom. I decided to go out to eat, as I didn't want to her my daughter and her friend's sexual passion.

When I got home the Livingroom was dimly lit but also a brighter light. Once in the front door, I had a clear view into the Livingroom. What I saw was my daughter on her back, her friend sitting on her face and a third girl fucking my daughter with a strap-on dildo. To top it off a fourth girl was filming it all.

My daughter's friend saw me and smiled. She then told my daughter: "Your dad is home and I think he is enjoying what we are doing."

I did find it very erotic and had my daughter not been one of the participants I would have stayed and watched.

So, I said: "Carry on."

My daughter gave a thumbs up.

I headed off to bed.

In the morning I was woke up feeling my dick being played with. I throw off the cover to see who was in the bed with me. The girl that was doing the filming playing with my dick.

She smiled up at me and said: "I am not into girls, but filming that last night. I am supper horny and not interested in one of them fucking me with a dildo. They are all passed out, it will be our secret. Please fuck me."

My wife is fucking other men and having sex with women. She let me spend the night with Greta and feed me other men's cum from her pussy. So yes, I felt I was entitled to have sex with this girl.

I told her: "Of course I will fuck you and a whole lot more."

She then started sucking my dick. I fucked her and she was surprised and pleased, when I went down on her after I came inside her. After I came the second time, she licked me clean.

Then said: "I never did that before. Guys have begged me to do it, but I always refused."

I asked her: "So, why did you do it now? You went down on me even though I was full of your cum. I figured if you would do that for me, I would do it for you."

I told her: "If a guy wants you to do it. Tell him to go down on you first. Or he is out of luck. Same with a blow job, make him eat you first."

She said: "That is good advice, form now on eat me before and after or no nooky>"

I told her: "Listen every two or so months I spend a weekend at a five-star hotel down town. How would you like to spend it with me? Room service in suite his and her massages. I may even be able to arrange a trip to an exclusive spa for and afternoon."

She said: "That sounds wonderful. I can't wait."

I then asked her: "How wild have you been sexually? Ever been fucked in the ass? Been with two guys and the same time? Had sex with a stranger? Been to a glory hole?"

She said: "One guy tried to fuck my ass, it wasn't pleasant. I was get fucked by two guys at a party. But not together, I did one early in the night. When I was drunk, I thought it was the same guy and let him do me. I found out the next day it was two different guys. I knew both of them. I have never been with a stranger. What is a glory hole?"

I told her: "A glory hole is a hole in a wall that a guy sticks his cock through. So, someone on the other side can suck him off. Have you seen the adult book stores downtown?"

She said: "Yes, I have. A girl friend and I went in one so we could each buy a vibrator."

I told her: "Some of them have XXX video booths. You buy tokens to put in the machine to watch the movies. Many of these booths have glory holes."

She asked: "What id you are in a booth and a cock comes through the hole and you don't want to suck it off?"

I smiled at her and said: "Then you don't suck it. He will get the message and go to another booth."

She asked me: "How do you know about glory holes? Have you been sucked off in one?"

I answered her with the truth: "My wife and I where out of town and went to a adult book store. It had video booths; we had never seen one and decided to check it out. The second one we went in after a couple of minutes we saw a light coming from the booth next to us.

Then a cock came through the wall. I dared my wife to touch it and then she just jerked him off.

When we were back home, I looked online about glory holes."

We got out of bed and dressed. Then went down stairs to the kitchen.

My daughter and her two friends were there. One was making pancakes and my daughter was squeezing oranges. I wanted coffee and put on the kettle.

After breakfast the girls left leaving my daughter and I.

I had another coffee and she squeezed more oranges for herself. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

Then she said: "Last night was the best sex I have ever had. Having two people pleasuring me at the same time, was fantastic. I can hardly wait to try it with two guys. How was being with Jen last night? She is Karen's cousin and I have been told she is great at sucking cock."

I responded by telling her: "Yes, I enjoyed being with her. We may get together again when your mother is on one of her trips. I will tell your mother about Jen and get her blessing."

My daughter said: "Get her blessing, she is fucking all those black men and you think you need her blessing! Come on did what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

I told her: "Your mother never would have been with another man if I didn't encourage her to. She is doing what she is doing with my blessing. So, it is only fair that I ask for her blessing."

Next, she asked me: "Last night when you came.home. I I wasn't one of the, threesome you saw would you have stayed and watched?"

I told her: "Yes, I would have."

She said: "I was hoping you would, it was making me hotter you seeing me. Just so you know. I peaked in at you and Jen this morning. You were eating her pussy. I heard you fucking her earlier, do you eat mom's pussy with yours and other guys cum in it?"

12