But What If I Like It? Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was truthful: "Yes, I have gone down on your mother with mine and

Next, she said: "If mom lets me go with her? Would she and I be expected to go down on each other?"

I responded: "I would hope both of you would refuse. Incest is a line none of us should ever cross. I wasn't comfortable seeing you last night which is why I left. Though it is not considered incest to watch, I just can't do it if you are involved.

Your mother's activities take place far away from here. You should do the same. Are you going to continue with Karen? If so, you should keep it one on one. If you are going to do multiple partners. Do it away from home. People in this town are wicked gossips and stretch the facts"

She agreed and I went to work. My secretary Lynn had hinted to know what Donna and I did on that first weekend. But didn't come right out and ask.

Today she asked: "Do you think Donna and her sister are getting any on the cruise?"

I told her: "I know because you have hinted you want to know how Donna's first time was. You need to ask her yourself. As far as are the two of them getting any. You already know I am ok if she is and her sister is divorced so no big deal if she is. So, on the subject of getting any. What about you, are you getting any?"

She smiled and said: "You know I will never tell you. It would change our work place relationship."

I told her: "I know that, it is why I will not tell you about our weekend away. If Donna shares that with you, don't talk about it with me."

The next few days till Donna and her sister returned were quiet. I didn't come home to any more sex shows. We both went to pick them up at the airport. When we got to the car both removed their jackets. My wife and her sister were wearing matching sheer tops. Neither wore a bra and it was obvious they both tanned topless.

On the way home my daughter said: "I heard parts of your and aunties conversation the night before you left. When I went to borrow a pair of shoes from your closet.

There was a large box with the top off. I was curious and looked at what was inside. Dad came home and saw what I was looking at. I know everything you are doing and have done.

I am not upset with you or disappointed in any way. Dad and I talked and I am glad he has given you his blessing to explore your sexuality in ways that give you pleasure."

Donna couldn't speak. It was her sister that said: "I knew for a while your mom was having sex with other men and that it was your dad's idea.

It was the night before the cruise that she sowed me the box and told me about being paid to have sex with black men. I told her I want to go with her next time. So, my dear niece do you also want to become prostitute?"

Turning to me she asked: "So, does that make you, our Pimp?"

I responded: "No, a pimp profits off his whores. I do not make any arrangements or receive any money from my wife's activities. We live off my salary and have not spent any of the money to enrich our selves. So, I am not her pimp nor will I be your or my daughter's pimp."

Donna finally spoke and said: "Wow, that is a shocker. My dear daughter are you sure this is something you really want to do."

Our daughter told her: "Mom I read the note book, watched the tapes and went through the disks. You look so happy and the pleasure you are enjoying. I want that feeling and to be paid to feel that way. So, yes mom I want to."

I asked them: "How did that come about?"

My sister-in-law said: "Donna was on the balcony getting some nude. There was a knock on the door, I was in my bikini and answered it. It was the black cabin steward he was tall and very handsome. I heard the slider from the balcony open and turned to see Donna coming in from the balcony. The way I turned steward had a clear view of Donna's naked body."

He said: 'I'm so sorry.'

T which Donna said: 'There's no reason for you to be sorry and there's no reason for you to leave.'

"So, I figured if she didn't mind being naked in front of him. I took off my bikini."

That's when Donna said: "For the right price you can have either one of both of us.'

He told us: 'I don't have the time right now or any money on me, but I gets my lunch break in a half hour, I couldn't come back. How how much will it cost me.'

Donna told him: '25 for a blow job 50, for fuck for me. But, for my sister it would be 50 and 100. You would be her first trick and her first black man.'

He was back a half an hour later and I asked: 'For the hundred will you suck my cock before I fuck you'.

"I agreed and I officially became a prostitute. When he was ready to leave, he told us many of the stewards would be interested and willing to pay if you were interested.'

Donna told him: "We are definitely interested if they are black man.'

"The word spread and two days later we were not only visited by steward's, but maître d's from the dining room as well as waiters, some of the cooks and offices of the ship's crew. One night we were invited to sit at the captain's table for dinner.

When dinner ended and the other guests at the table started to leave, he asked us: "Please stay I have a question for both of you. Would you ladies please accompany me to my cabin.'

When we got there he told us: 'I am well aware of what the two of you have been doing.'

We thought both of us were going to reprimand and told we'd be put off the ship at the next port."

Instead, he told us: 'I am all right with what you are doing and although you prefer the sex with black men. I was wondering if I double their fees when you consider servicing me?'

Donna spoke before I could and told him: "We'd be happy to service you.'

"He invited us to his cabin three more times before the end of the cruise. He gave us each an envelope the last day before we disembarked. Inside was a gift certificate for a free seven-day cruise. It included all expenses on the ship for services in a two-bedroom suite. We made just under $4000 came away with a free cruise for two each."

We were quiet the rest the way to our house. Once we got settled in, we decided to order some takeout food.

My sister-in-law and daughter went to get it. This left my wife and I alone to talk.

She asked me: "How do you feel about our daughter joining me on one of my weekends."

I told her: "The girl is 18 considered an adult, she sexually active as you know. I believe if you don't let her go, she will go out and do it on her own. So, I think it's better for her to be with you to watch over and protect her."

I told her: "I meet a friend of our daughter named Jen and I would like to invite her to spend the weekend with me. One of the times you're on one of her weekend trips away."

She told me: "You have my blessing if you want, you can see her as often as you wish. By the way Greta is coming Wednesday for a few days. I am hoping we can enjoy her together and each of us separately. Do you think our daughter will have a problem with it."

I didn't tell her about our daughter having sex with a girl or that I saw her in a three-way that was being filmed. I felt the best for my daughter to tell her yourself.

Instead, I said: "You should ask her if she has a problem with it."

She then told me: "My sister is selling her house and moving back here. When it sells, she will stay with us till she finds a place she likes. I told her while she is here, no strange men are to come here. I also told her if she gets horny, she can borrow you."

I said: "Don't I get a say in that?"

She smiled and said: "Let me guess, you would like both of us together?"

My response was: The only thing better than that would be if you were twins."

The front door opened and our daughter and Donna's sister came in with the food.

As we were eating, Donna asked our daughter: "You read about me and Greta being together. Do you have a problem if she came and stayed a few days with dad and I?"

My daughter boldly said to her: "Not at all, as long as you don't mind my friend Karen coming over now to spend the night with me. If you like she had a couple of friends she could bring along for you and auntie to share?"

Donna asked her: "How long have you been enjoying girls?"

Our daughter told her: "Since I read your note book, and dad came home to find Karen and I in the kitchen topless and the next day he found me and Karen with another girl in the living room in a three-way.

That my friend Jen was filming. You're not the only one that likes making homemade porn."

My wife asked me: "What did you do when you saw that?"

I asked her: "When I found them topless, I said hi to Karen and went to shower. The next day I took in what I was seeing and seeing it was our daughter, I told them to carry on and again went to take a shower.

Jen came to me later and said she wasn't into girls and asked to stay with me."

Karen showed up and our daughter took her hand and they went straight to her bedroom.

Donna's sister settled into the guest room and Donna went to shower. I cleaned up and put away the leftovers. Then went up to join my wife.

When I entered the room, she told me: "Hurry up and shower, I have a surprise for you."

When I finished drying off and went into the bedroom. I was greeted with the sight of both my wife and her sister nude on the bed.

My wife said: "Don't keep us waiting. We may not be twins, but we are going to rock your world tonight."

They did just that.

Part 4 coming soon.

12