But What If You Like It?

Story Info
Mike plays with two of his girlfriends.
5.7k words
4.71
18.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But What If You Like it?

They'd danced around it for years. They were both married when they met, but the attraction was undeniable. So they'd had a torturous, emotional yet completely non-physical affair for years, one that at the end managed to bring them even closer together than they'd thought was possible. They shared things with each other that they hadn't shared with anyone else. Truths they wouldn't dream of sharing with anyone else. It was rare, it was wonderful.

But they both wanted more.

Now here they were, years later, both single (well, kind of) and ready to give themselves the opportunity they'd been denied for so long. Nicole had worn her favorite dress, the one that showed off her tits and tight, muscular ass. Mike was in a (very rare for him) suit and the cut made him look handsome and possibly even mature.

Nicole had gotten there first. They greeted each other with a warm hug and sat down at the quiet table in the upscale restaurant Mike had chosen. A long way from the first place they'd been to together, a Hookah bar that a much younger coworker dragged them to, saying it was THE place to be seen in Atlanta, not realizing that for them, being "seen" was the last thing on their minds.

They sat for long moments, not touching the menus or looking around, just drinking the other in. This was overdue. This was something they'd both waited for. This was perfect.

Nicole broke the silence. "So" she began, "Is single life everything you hoped it would be?"

Mike chuckled. During their extensive non-dating period, they had shared many "when I'm single" scenarios with each other. He'd been married before and had confided to Nicole that he would never again be monogamous, let alone married. To him, being single meant being able to pursue EVERY relationship he wanted, openly, with everyone in the know and, if not completely in love with it, at least okay with it.

His divorce had come 6 months before Nicole's, so he'd been "out there" for a while, and he was very happy with how it was going. But he remembered her saying first that she could "never share anyone", though as their relationship evolved and she came to understand his motivations and, more importantly, his capacity to care for, and even love, multiple women at the same time, that stance later shifted to "It's fine, I understand it for YOU. I just wouldn't want to know about it".

So, he grinned that dumb grin he had that for some reason women liked, and asked "How much do you want to know?" And true to form, Nicole smiled, stared straight ahead with a semi-serious look on her face and said "Absolutely...nothing". At that, Mike broke into laughter. It was the perfect answer, the perfect way to break the ice. All the fear and tension he'd been holding in melted away. Nicole was here, she got it, and things were going to be ok.

She grinned, too, but then got serious. "That's not my real answer, actually". Mike looked at her in surprise, opened his mouth, but then shut it. She continued... "I've been seeing a therapist for years, but last year, as my divorce approached, I found a new one who specializes in...unconventional relationships. Polyamory, Ethical Non-Monogamy, a lot of the stuff that...you talked about" she finished weakly. And even though her skin was a beautiful coffee color, Mike could see she was blushing. She looked into her lap, gathering her thoughts. Just then the server appeared, and the two of them ordered drinks. As soon as the server had left, Mike reached across the table and gently took Nicole's hand in his. "Go on" he said. "Just like before - you can tell me anything. No judgements". Nicole knew he meant that. Back when they worked together, she had told him tales of her (mostly happily) misspent youth. The good, bad and ugly. Her stories of growth and awakening. The achievements she was most proud of. Later, she shared her struggles with depression and drugs, coming out to herself and later others as "less than straight", and what it meant for her to have kids at an early age. He had just listened, offering encouragement and the occasional hug. She knew she could trust him. It also helped that she was pretty sure he'd like what his therapist had suggested.

So she gathered her thoughts and just said it. "It's called immersion therapy. It's usually used to treat fears - you're claustrophobic, so you get in a sensory deprivation tank. You can't swim, so you stand in a pool up to your chin until you're comfortable, and then they teach you. Like that". Mike nodded.

"So for me and you..." Nicole began, then paused. 'Out with it, Nicole!' she told herself. "So for me and you that means that I HAVE to know everything. Who you're with, how often, what you do, if you...love them". She ended the sentence almost whispering. She felt raw, and vulnerable. What would he say?

To Mike, it was the perfect answer. But he didn't want to seem overeager. "Are you sure?" he asked. Nicole nodded. "Ok then...but not here. Take a walk with me after dinner?". Nicole said "sure" in a way that sounded lighthearted, but she could already feel the butterflies in her stomach. The meal was amazing, the drinks were delicious, and the next few hours flew by. When it was time to leave, she asked Mike where they were heading. "We'll take my car" was all he said. It was a short trip, maybe 5 minutes, and then they were parked in front of a small urban park. "This is where I used to call you from, when I was on my walks" Mike said. Not that Nicole could see anything, it was pitch black, with only a few lights along the walking path, but she remembered the calls and they brought back fond memories, making her immediately feel even closer to him.

They walked quietly for a few minutes, just enjoying the night air and the tension between them. Just when Nicole had almost gotten to the point where she couldn't take it anymore, Mike started talking. He told her about Maryanne, a lost love from college who he had reconnected with, only to find out that she lived only an hour away in South Carolina. He told her about Wendy, a longtime friend who was also recently divorced and had flown down from Connecticut for a visit. She had stayed a week, a week in which Mike had found out that she was MUCH more sexually experienced than he'd remembered. He told her about Jenn, a conservative looking, seemingly uptight woman, very prim and proper, who discovered a love of having her ass eaten. Mike got off on making this "lady" beg him to make her cum by sticking his tongue in her ass while he played with her pussy, clit, and nipples. Each of these stories made Nicole's stomach clench, her worst fears were being realized, and yet...something about hearing it laid out like this was oddly comforting. Mike wasn't bragging, he was just matter-of-factly describing three women that he was at least somewhat in love with, all for different reasons. And Jenn was the only one who lived close by. So, it turned out there wasn't a "threat" so much as there was just a different way of living that Mike was making work for himself. And his...evocative descriptions of the sexual dynamic in those relationships was starting to make her horny. She could blame her nipples hardening on the cool night air, but her pussy was definitely wet, and she wasn't quite sure why that was happening.

Just then, they walked under a small bridge, and Mike gently pulled her to him. She smiled as he kissed her. They'd both been talking about this moment for a long time, and she'd worried that it wouldn't live up to expectations. But it was everything she'd hoped it would be - soft, starting slowly, and growing more insistent. She pressed her breasts against him, and her hip brushed against his cock, already hard under his pants. He moaned into her mouth and kissed her harder, his hands making their way first to her hips and then her ass, squeezing gently and pulling her against him. He pressed her against the wall, and she felt his hardness press against her pussy as she spread her legs, welcoming her in. Soon, his cock was steadily rubbing against her, making her wet pussy even wetter. She moaned deep in her throat, and wrapped one of her legs around him, pushing him even closer. She was starting to feel a small tingle in her pussy, letting her know that the beginnings of an orgasm were there. But just then, Mike pulled back, gently disentangling himself from her.

He was breathing hard, and his skin was flushed. "Nicole...I think we should wait". He paused. "It's been so long. And I want you SO much. But I want you to be comfortable, I want you to be at peace with what you'll be getting into. This life isn't easy, and you JUST heard about what it looks like for me".

Nicole's brain was at war with her body. Everything Mike was saying made sense. She knew he was right. And yet... She looked him in the eyes and said "I know you're right. But we HAVE waited so long. And I don't want to wait any more." Mike opened his mouth to protest, but she put a finger to his lips to shush him, and then led him to a shadowed spot well off the trail. Seeing how lush the grass there was, she hesitated only long enough to pull her dress above her knees before kneeling in front of him. She looked him in the eyes as she undid first his belt, then his zipper, before pulling his pants and boxer briefs down. His cock almost sprung out at her, it was so hard. She looked at it longingly for a moment before slowly wrapping her mouth around the tip. Mike shuddered at that, it felt impossibly good. Then she returned her gaze to his as she began slowly pushing his dick down her throat, taking it a little deeper every time. She guided Mike's hands to her head and encouraged him to direct her. He did, but only lightly, encouraging her to take her time and make it last. But that wasn't what Nicole wanted. She'd lusted after this man for a long while, and he was going to know how good she was, damnit.

She took his cock deeper into her throat, moaning around it and making it wetter and wetter. She took her time, lavishing his cock with her mouth. Soon it was sliding in and out of her mouth quickly and she could taste his pre-cum. She knew it wouldn't be long now. Mike knew it too and tried to slow her down by attempting to pull his hips away from her, but she wasn't having it. She grabbed his ass with both hands and held him in place, completely deep throating his cock and almost gagging on it. "No, no, no" he groaned, but he was helpless, and it was too late. With a groan, he came in her mouth, hot cum running down her throat. She took it all, sucking hard to ensure she got every drop. She was incredibly proud of herself in that moment, because Mike had told her multiple times that he'd never come from "just a blowjob". She'd changed that, on their first "date", and in a public park no less!

After a few long moments, Mike regained his senses and pulled her close for a soft kiss. "Thank you" he almost whispered. "For what?" Nicole asked. "A blowjob?" Mike chuckled and then said "No - for getting it. For understanding. And for ignoring me when I told you to stop. Because I REALLY didn't want you to stop". They both laughed at that, and Nicole knew that it was going to be okay. Her fears were groundless. She could share him, because who else could make him feel exactly THIS way? Sure, other women might have their particular versions of "this", but they'd never have hers. She knew she was unforgettable, and this proved it.

She gently pulled away, took him by the hand, and began walking back the way them came. Mike offered to help make her as happy as she'd made him, but she told him there was plenty of time for that later. Tonight, she wanted to revel in her victory, overcoming her fears and FINALLY getting to be with this man she was falling for. Mike reluctantly agreed and drove her back to the restaurant so she could pick up her car. As she was getting ready to leave, Mike leaned in through her window, kissed her and asked, "When can I see you again"? Nicole smiled and said "Whenever you want. Whenever works for you".

They met again the next night, at Mike's place, and took their time. It was long, and sweet, and Nicole lost count of how many times she came. From his fingers, his cock, and his mouth. They tried multiple positions, each one "working" for both of them. He finally came while taking her from behind, his balls slapping her pussy in rhythm with his thrusts. They collapsed, exhausted, and held each other quietly for a long time before falling asleep. It felt normal. It felt good. It felt...right.

They settled into a comfortable routine, seeing each other at least once a week, for dinner, or a movie, or dinner and sex, or a movie and sex, or sex and sex. They talked on the phone almost every day and messaged each other funny memes or whatever struck their fancy. Nicole even sent some tasteful nudes (edited to show only her body) that Mike was more than happy to keep all to himself. Nicole occasionally asked after Mike's other girlfriends, and Mike answered her questions, being as vague or descriptive as she wished on that given day. Mike constantly told her that just like him, she was free to date others, but she always demurred - her needs were being met and she didn't need any more complications in her life.

After a few months of this, Mike asked if she'd be up for something new, something different. "How different?" Nicole asked. Mike explained that his girlfriend Wendy was coming into town the following week and she'd shared a brand-new fantasy with him. It turned out that she'd been reading a lot of erotica, and the idea of watching him have sex with another woman had become a big turn on. Would any of Mike's other partners be up for that? He'd immediately thought of Nicole. She'd come so far, so quickly - could she go further?

"How would it work?" Nicole asked. "She'd sit in a chair next to the bed, and just watch. She'll probably touch herself, would that be okay?" Mike answered. Nicole thought about this for a few moments. "I think I'd be okay with that. Does she know I'm queer? Would that bother her?"

"I don't discuss anyone's sexuality with anyone else. I only told you about what the other women like because I knew you'd ask, and I'd already gotten their permission. By the way, thank you for that - Jenn discovered she gets off on being embarrassed. I let her know that I told you about how she likes me to tongue her ass and now she wants me to describe our conversation every time we have sex. I almost asked her about Wendy's request, but she's still fairly uptight, and I didn't want to push her too far". He paused. "Wendy, though, is pretty curious. She made out with a few girls in college but never went any further. It's only recently, though, that she's been thinking about more. But she specifically told me to let you know that she only wants to watch us, no pressure from her for anything else at all."

Nicole thought about that for a minute. Here was the opposite of her fear - not only knowing about, but having to see Mike with another woman. Yet, Wendy was saying she...wanted that? At the very least she was intrigued. "Okay" she said. "We can try, at least." Mike let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. "Thank you. And if you get uncomfortable, we'll have a system - we can stop any time". He went on to explain a basic green/yellow/red check-in process, letting her know that they could slow down, or even stop, at any time, she just had to say the word.

Nicole had a busy week, so Wendy's visit almost snuck up on her. Almost. Mike had picked Wendy up from the airport that afternoon, and taken her to his place to shower and change. They knocked on her door right at 6:45, and were at the restaurant by 7:00. The conversation was easy. Wendy was exactly how Mike had described her: smart, sexy, a little silly. Her red dress was obviously trying to garner attention, with its tight fit, her breasts practically spilling out of it. But her sense of humor was disarming, especially since the person she made fun of the most was herself. Nicole found herself relaxing and enjoying her company. A few hours later, they were back at Mike's place. He'd turned the lights down low in the living room, where they sat with drinks for a few minutes, waiting for the mood to be right. When it was, Mike simply asked them if they'd like to head to the bedroom. Nicole blushed, and Wendy giggled, but both stood up and followed right behind him.

In the bedroom, there was no light, it was completely dark until Mike lit a match, and then a few candles around the room, giving it a warm glow. True to his word, there was a comfortable chair right next to the bed, which Wendy slid into, making herself right at home. She crooked an eyebrow at them, as if to say "Well? What are you waiting for?" Mike chuckled, unsurprised, and turned to Nicole. "Are you ok? Are you ready for this?"

To her surprise, Nicole absolutely was. Without replying, she easily melted into Mike's arms, kissing him hard but lovingly. They stood there for a long time like that, before Mike led her to the bed. They stood beside it, and Mike began gently taking off her clothes, until she was down to just her bra and thong. From the corner of her eye, Nicole could see Wendy settling into the chair. She was breathing deeply and looked very into what was happening. Releasing her inhibitions, Nicole just went with the moment. She kissed Mike, hard, their tongues intwining, and began pulling at his clothes until soon he stood only in his boxer briefs, his hard cock straining against the thin fabric. Mike reached around and undid her bra, and as it fell to the floor he began kissing and then sucking her breasts, his mouth encircling her nipples and driving her crazy. She moaned deep in her throat and grabbed him by the hair, holding him in place. He reached down, took her by the hips and lightly tossed her onto the bed, his lips never leaving her tits. Now that she was on her back, Mike kissed his way down her body, then began lavishing her thighs with wet licks and kisses while he slipped her thong off.

Nicole parted her legs wider to give Mike better access, and he didn't disappoint. He kept kissing and licking her thighs, circling closer and closer to her smooth pussy. She whimpered softly and Mike paused for a moment, letting the tension build, before slowly lapping at her pussy lips, his tongue burrowing deeper with every stroke, his nose bumping against her clit. Impossibly quickly, Nicole was on the verge of an orgasm. Mike sensed this, and withdrew, still licking, but softer now. Frustrated, Nicole grabbed him by the hair, forcing him to her. She could feel Mike smiling as he complied, running his tongue up her wet center before focusing on her clit, alternating quick licks and slow sucks. "Yes!" she gasped, feeling her first orgasm overtake her. She let go of Mike's head and gripped the sheets, feeling the wave crash over her. She heard soft, wet sounds and looked over to see Wendy, her dress pulled up and wearing no panties, methodically fingering her obviously wet pussy. They locked eyes and Nicole couldn't look away. Maintaining eye contact, Nicole lifted her hips off the bed and held Mike's head in place, fucking his mouth with her pussy, running it up and down his face while he furiously worked to pay proper attention to where he thought she needed him most.

But this wasn't about her need for pleasure. This was about power, taking what she wanted while another of Mike's girlfriends watched. She groaned in contentment as she felt another orgasm building, watching through nearly closed eyes as Wendy leaned back, spreading her legs wide and driving three fingers into her pussy, panting quietly and still not looking away. "She's really into this" Nicole thought "Not as a favor to Mike, or just trying something new. She was serious, this is a fantasy for her". That thought brought her to the brink of her second orgasm, and Mike took her over by grabbing her ass with both hands, holding it in place and focusing on her clit once more. This one was smaller, but lasted longer, rippling through her and filling her with pleasure that verged just on the edge of too much. With a sigh, she released Mike's head and laid back on the bed.

12