But What If You Like It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, he was alongside her, gently kissing her and lightly touching her breasts, staying away from her overly sensitive nipples. Their tongues intertwined and they took their time for a while, but she could feel Mike's hard cock pressed against her thigh. "Bring me that dick" she whispered, and Mike pulled off his boxer briefs and kneeled alongside her, his cock inches from her face. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, and he wordlessly slipped it in. She greedily sucked on the head, loving how it felt in her mouth. He slowly pushed it in deeper, then withdrew, then gave it to her again, a little deeper this time. Soon she was deepthroating him, taking it all. "Yesssss" he groaned through gritted teeth. Wendy whimpered, and Nicole could hear her fingers still working over her wet pussy.

Nicole had an idea. She released Mike's cock from her mouth and directed his body to a sitting position at the head of the bed, his back braced against some pillows. She slowly climbed on top of him, then took his cock and directed it into her aching cunt. He filled her up, and she loved the feeling. She started riding him, languidly at first, then faster. She raised up and Mike tried to take her nipples into his mouth, tonguing them whenever they came near. He reached down and grabbed her ass, guiding her up and down as he fucked her. Again, her attention was drawn to Wendy, who was still paying rapt attention to them. She'd taken her dress off completely, and was fingering her pussy with one hand while using the other to play with her nipples. They were hard, and gleamed in the candlelight.

In one smooth movement, Nicole turned around so that her back was against Mike's chest. Leaning forward, she again guided his cock into her now sopping pussy and started riding him slowly. She locked eyes with Wendy, who returned her gaze. Wendy reclined further into the chair, spreading her legs so Nicole could see exactly how wet she was. She had three fingers in herself now, with her thumb slowly stroking her clit. As Nicole watched, Wendy groaned and shuddered as a small orgasm worked its way through her.

Nodding her chin at Wendy's fingers, Nicole whispered "Let me taste you". It wasn't a question, but it wasn't a demand, either. Nevertheless, Wendy felt compelled to comply. Standing next to the bed, she bashfully guided two fingers into her pussy, coating them with her juices. She then offered them to Nicole, who placed a hand on Mike's hip, willing him to stop his steady thrusting. Nicole leaned further forward, looking Wendy in the eye as she wrapped her mouth around the offered fingers, sucking and licking the delicious cum from them. Then she placed a hand on the back of Wendy's neck and pulled her closer. "Do you want to taste yourself?" Nicole asked. Wendy hesitated, then nodded slowly. Nicole drew her in for a long, passionate kiss, her tongue swirling within Wendy's mouth. Wendy moaned deep in her throat. She was overwhelmed by the sensations of this beautiful woman kissing her and being able to taste her own pussy on that woman's tongue. Suddenly, all she wanted was to love this woman.

She looked at the bed and tentatively rested a knee there. Summoning her courage, she murmured "May I join you?". Freeing herself completely from Mike, Nicole wrapped both arms around Wendy and pulled her fully onto the bed. "Of course you can, you ALWAYS can".

She rested Wendy's back on the bed and then proceeded to do to her what Mike had been doing to Nicole only moments ago. She wrapped Wendy's wrists in one hand and began kissing her everywhere. Her neck, her shoulders, her chest, her breasts, then her nipples, which elicited a deep groan from her new lover. "Please" Wendy whispered, spreading her legs. Nicole snaked her free hand between Wendy's thighs, and slowly slipped two fingers into her pussy while her thumb stroked the beautiful bud of a clit that she found there. The reaction was immediate, Wendy moaning and convulsing, her back arched and her mouth open in a silent cry as a huge orgasm washed over her. Nicole heard a small rustle behind her and looked over to see Mike settling into the cushions, his hand lightly stroking his shaft while he watched, enraptured.

This was a dream for him, seeing two women that he deeply cared for loving each other. He was more than happy to continue watching, but Nicole beckoned to him with her fingers that were now soaking wet with Wendy's cum. "Come help me with her? I think we might be able to make her lose her mind, if we try hard enough".

That was all Mike needed to hear, and try hard they did. He took over holding Wendy's wrists, keeping them above her head while he began licking and sucking her nipples. That freed Nicole to lick her way down Wendy's stomach and then over her thighs. Wendy mewled like a kitten, spreading her legs wider in invitation. Grinning evilly, Nicole proceeded to spend the next ten minutes teasing Wendy's pussy with her tongue and fingers. Soon, Wendy was panting and moaning in equal measure. "Puh...pu...pleaaaaase" she moaned, her hips convulsing around Nicole's marvelous mouth. Mike looked down at Nicole, more than impressed with how she was controlling Wendy's orgasm. He loved power dynamics in sex, and he could see what he and Nicole had done to her. But sometimes, the best part of power dynamics was how they could change.

He leaned down and whispered in Wendy's ear "Do you want to cum, baby?" She nodded and moaned enthusiastically. "Ok, then" he said, releasing her wrists from his grasp. "Go get what you want". Needing no encouragement, Wendy spread her legs even wider and grabbed Nicole's head in both hands, holding her in place while she rode her pussy all over the lips and mouth that had been tormenting her only moments earlier. In less than a minute she was gasping, eyes wide open as her body writhed all over the bed. Nicole, for her part, had taken the change in dynamic gracefully, approving of how Mike always worked towards the goal of everyone's satisfaction. She held still and simply let Wendy use her for her own purposes. Soon Wendy was moaning, a guttural groan that turned into something just short of a wail that grew in intensity as she approached her climax. Minutes later she cried out "I'm cumming" and threw herself back on the bed, completely spent for the moment.

Mike leaned down and gently kissed her. "That was beautiful, baby" he said to her in a soothing tone. And it was. Her cheeks and chest were flushed, and she was gently panting as she lay on the bed. He liked the view looking further down even better - Nicole was smiling up from between Wendy's legs, her face wet and shiny. Mike beckoned her to join him, and she slowly slid her body over Wendy's to get to him. "Did you like it when you tasted yourself, Wendy?" he asked. "Yes" she said, bashfully. "Well, taste yourself again - this time off of Nicole's tongue". With that, Nicole pulled herself fully atop Wendy and started kissing her, deeply and somehow gently at the same time. Wendy moaned in approval at these new sensations. Her tits and Nicole's rubbed together as they made out, a sensual dance that reignited her passion and made her pussy even wetter than it already was. Soon the two were grinding against each other, a thigh between the other's legs. Mike let this go on for a few minutes, until he could stand it no longer. Sliding behind the two women, he took Nicole's luscious ass in both hands in pushed it forward, until she was on her knees. While she continued kissing Wendy, he began teasing her pussy with his cock, sliding it around her wet lips and running it up and down her labia. Soon she was pushing back, trying to force him to truly fuck her. He finally slid his dick inside her and just held it there for a moment, reveling in how good she always felt. Then he started fucking her for real - long, deep strokes that made her gasp every time he bottomed out inside of her. His hands grabbed her beneath her hips and raised them up, adjusting the angle until he was sliding in as deep as he could possibly go. For long minutes the three of them played like that, the only sounds Wendy and Nicole moaning into each other's mouths, along with the rhythmic slapping of Mike's hips against Nicole's ass.

Before he crossed the line of no return, Mike eased himself out of Nicole's perfect pussy, and nudged her from behind, encouraging her to move up the bed. She did, looking over her shoulder to see Mike lifting Wendy's legs into the air and guiding his cock inside her. Wendy sighed as he did this, and in response, Nicole moved further up her body, finally resting her pussy just in front of Wendy's mouth. In between gasps, Wendy said she'd never done that before. "What...ugh...do I...ohhhhh...do?" she asked, as Mike continued slowly screwing her. "Just do to me what I did to you, baby" Nicole said, lowering her pussy right onto Wendy's ready lips. Wendy enthusiastically started tonguing Nicole's slit, swirling and licking, trying to be everywhere at once. "Slow, baby, slow..." whispered Nicole. Behind her, Mike pushed Wendy's legs further back, so he could kiss and lick Nicole's neck and ears. Wendy, having received the message, slowed her oral assault on Nicole and used Mike's thrusts as a timer, licking and sucking harder whenever he slid his cock deep inside her. With her legs being held far apart by Mike's strong hands, he was able to bury himself quite deeply.

Soon, she was having trouble focusing on Nicole as wave after wave of orgasms started washing over her. Fortunately, Nicole was quite close as well. "Oh...FUCK yes" she groaned, cumming all over Wendy's mouth and face. For a moment Wendy panicked because she couldn't breathe, but then she drank in Nicole's sweet honey and was able to suck in a breath of air. Nicole pulled herself off of Wendy's face and sat next to her, watching as Mike continued to pound her pussy. Wendy writhed, moaning and groaning as Mike fucked her harder. She could tell he was getting ready to cum, and she remembered the original reason for their getting together. "Wait!" she said, pushing him off and squeezing out from under him. "You need to...cum in Nicole" she said, catching her breath. Nicole smiled, feeling a wave of affection for this incredible woman, a woman she had seen as a rival only a few hours ago. Sensuously, Nicole lay down and spread her legs, and Mike slid his cock in. She was so wet he went all the way in, groaning in happiness. He started fucking her, taking his time because he knew he couldn't last very long at this point. Keeping eye contact with Mike, Nicole sought out Wendy's hand and held it tightly, wanting there to be a connection between all three of them. Soon, Mike was moaning low in his throat. Nicole knew it wouldn't be long now. She leaned forward, drawing him into a deep kiss, while simultaneously wrapping her legs around his back and pulling him deeper into her. Soon, his hips began to shake and then he was filling her up, exploding into her pussy. She held him there, feeling his cock go soft while he laid against her, catching his breath.

After a few minutes he rolled off of her, laying down between her and Wendy. Wendy slid down next to him, and the three of them just soaked in the moment. Mike put his arms around both women, and they rested their heads on his chest. It was Nicole who broke the moment, going to the bathroom to clean herself up. She returned, and the three lovers embraced again. "Thank you" said Wendy. "No" Nicole said, "Thank YOU". And with that, she leaned across Mike's chest to kiss this wonderful woman, a woman who had changed everything Nicole had ever thought about relationships, and love itself. "How long can you stay?" she asked. With a smile, Wendy answered: "For as long as you'll have me."

12