But Your Booty Don't Need Explaining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned his gaze back onto her pussy. Rikka suddenly grew self conscious of the sparse curls of her muff, how they lined the pinkness of her vulva. Maybe she should have shaved. She felt his breaths hotly wisp onto them, her skin turning into gooseflesh the longer he stared at her intimate folds, the longer the stranger breathed in its heady scent, as if he was smelling a fine wine.

His hands were at her upper thighs now, and she liked the way they kept her steady. She needed them moreso than ever now as the stranger finally closed in on her needy petals, and started to lick.

Rikka let out a noise she never knew she was capable of the moment his tongue grazed along her slickness. Unlike the way he ravished her breasts, the stranger was suddenly gentle, one lick followed be another, and another. He was still looking up at her, and Rikka couldn't bear to look, not when he was savoring her like this, lips grazing against her lower hair. All self consciousness flew out the window as the pleasure started setting in again.

His gentle teases coaxed out more droplets of her inner heat, droplets that he eagerly lapped up, faster and faster. It was obvious by the firm, almost painful grip on her plump thighs that the stranger was holding himself back. Rikka didn't know why, nor did she care. All she knew was that his little teasing routine was driving her absolutely insane, and with each subsequent lick, Rikka was growing more and more impatient.

It seemed every inch of her skin was thrumming with carnal electricity now, a fire roiling inside her loins that needed release.

Without even thinking, Rikka's fingers, now clenching as tight as they could in the coils of the stranger's hair, shoved his face forward. She needed more of his tongue, more of that mouth inside of her, and she needed it now.

Then, all at once, Rikka's vision swirled to white as a voiceless squeal ripped from her throat. It took a moment longer before she realized why: as if this was what he was waiting for, the stranger was now devouring her cunt, uncaring of the wiry hairs bristling against his cheeks, against his nose. Using the grip on her thighs to keep her shaking body steady, he pushed on, lips kissing her lower ones like he had captured the ones on her face.

Rikka felt like she was in heaven, hiccuping gasps and occasional Japanese words as her fingers tightened to a white-knuckle grip. His tongue felt incredible inside of her. She didn't know how he did it, but every swipe, every rounding shape that he drew elicited sparks that melted her mind into a pile of mush.

In due time she was back on the brink again, panting with her mouth wide agape, eyelids fluttering as she lost herself, threw herself willingly into the pure and unsolicited pleasure.

She was getting close. Her thighs shifted together in anticipation for the release, the knot in her stomach impossibly tight.

Then, as Rikka prepared herself for the inevitable, the stranger started doing something that she thought impossible: his mouth started to make her feel even better. She had only a singular second to realize that he was starting to suck on her clit before everything turned white.

This time, it didn't take a moment for her vision, her reality to reappear. Instead, Rikka came, her voice heightening to a desperate scream as she felt the knot inside of her burst in an explosive heat, waves gushing through what felt like her entire body.

It was a small eternity as she rode it out, feeling the stranger start to hum into the swollen bundle of her clit, making the orgasm last even longer, making her voice grow hoarse as she choked out nonsensical exclamations with each passing second.

When Rikka finally came to, she was heaving, sweat streaking down her cheeks. She'd never felt that good in her entire life, her entire nervous system fried from the crash of sensation that had ripped through her frame. Softly, she opened her eyes, her vision readjusting from its whiteout. After a few blinks, reality made itself known again. They weren't in heaven, but the family restroom on a cruise ship.

A few more blinks, and Rikka saw that the stranger was standing in front of her now, holding her up against the wall she limply leaned against. She looked up at him in a daze. She brought her hand up to his face without even thinking, and in the next moment, their mouths came together in the familiar tangle of tongues and hot spit.

The kisses were more gentle now as she caressed the back of his head, her breaths lapping over his in the brief breaks between liplocks. He had his hand at the small of her back, and she settled into it, her other hand cast on the firm broadness of his shoulders. She tasted herself on his tongue, swallowing the residual stickiness from her climax.

In due time the kisses grew a little rougher, a little more hungry. Sultry gasp was exchanged for sultry gasp, each swipe of Rikka's tongue against his eliciting a rougher response, a faster pace.

Rikka was still horny, and it only got worse as one of his hands found her tit again, his other returning to the moist intricacies between her legs. The moment he started to finger her again, Rikka started going wild, kissing back with a renewed energy that surprised even the stranger as she peeled herself off the wall and grinded her body against his.

Her eyes shot open the moment she made her move as she suddenly felt something big and hot poke against her thigh. She instantly ripped herself away from his mouth, uncaring of the wads of saliva that spilled between them. She looked down between them, and her jaw dropped.

The stranger was naked. He'd probably taken the opportunity after her initial orgasm to take off his trunks, but seeing his throbbing prick out in the open was enough to make Rikka gasp. He chuckled at her reaction.

"Guess you're still used to Japanese dicks, huh?"

The statement didn't make much sense to her, but Rikka acknowledged him by giving a quick glance at his face before her eyes were drawn back to the sight of his cock. Tentatively, she reached down and grasped it, feeling how small her hand felt wrapping around its girth. Her boyfriend's was nowhere near this big, this long, this thick. She started to stroke it, running down each vein of his length, smoothing her hand down to his base.

He hissed at the touch, and she looked up at him again before continuing. She watched as the cocky grin disappeared, his eyes focused on how her hand went up to the tip of his cock, then down back to his base. He was entranced as she was, and she found herself amused at how she suddenly had this man wrapped around her finger with just a few pumps from her hand.

Rikka kept going, utilizing what she's practiced with her boyfriend when she'd stroke him off. Up and down, up and down, a clench here and there, a stroke of her thumb right below his swollen head. She didn't even need to look down anymore, and she didn't want to, when the face of the stranger struggling to contain himself was so amusing.

A grin was on her face by the time she felt strings of pre trickle down onto her thigh, running down in long strings the more she stroked. His hands were digging into the skin of her waist now, trying to hold in the pressure of his own loins.

Then, she threw him a curveball. With another long stroke up his shaft, Rikka unexpectedly kept going past his head, and with a deft flick of her wrist, she swirled her palm atop his urethra.

"O-Oh shit!"

His large hands tightened further against her, his cock throbbed harder than ever, and his face contorted into a wide-eyed expression that made Rikka blurt out a giggle.

The stranger was heaving now as she kept swirling her palm against the swell of his cockhead, and he looked up at her as she tried to hold back her laugh. She met his eyes, his dead-serious eyes with a coy twinkle in her own, her lip biting back another giggle.

"You think it's funny, huh?"

Rikka's mind worked through her minimal vocabulary, but only picked up "funny". So she nodded and giggled again, hiding her smile behind her free hand.

The stranger gulped, and she knew she'd made a big mistake. In the span of a second, she felt the hands at her shoulder suddenly wrench her around to face the wall. She squealed at the sudden roughness of the repositioning, her hands and forearms forced to splay themselves flush against the restroom wall.

She grew more excited, her cheek kissing the wall as she tried looking over her shoulder.

She felt the stranger's fat prick slap down onto her lower back with a meaty thwack. Her breath hitched, and suddenly the reality of what was about to happen bore down upon her. She felt the stranger started to position himself, giving little thrusts in the meanwhile, up and down between the crevice of her asscheeks. With each passing second, Rikka suddenly felt the giggles die out as those large hands of his smoothed up the front of her body, finding her tits again before smoothing back down, as if keeping in rhythm with the cycle of his hips.

She wondered if the foreign monstrosity could even fit into her, if her tight young body could even handle the brunt of its meat plunging inside.

But as her own quim dripped between her legs with every string of pre that continued to stain the skin of her lower back, Rikka knew one thing for certain:

She wanted him inside her.

The line between want and need grew increasingly blurred as the stranger suddenly took to fingering her, his now-familiar digits reminding Rikka of just how wet she was. She suddenly felt the front of his body press against the smoothness of her back, his breaths against the nape of her neck. His hand came up to her ponytail to swish the hair over her shoulder, leaving the skin of her neck vulnerable to his lips as he started to kiss it, his tongue flicking out to catch beads of her sweat.

Then, Rikka felt the pulsing rod slide off her lower back, her breaths quickening as she felt its slick head kiss the back of her thigh. At the same time, the stranger's mouth peeled off her neck. She felt it hover close to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

Again, in the heat of the moment, Rikka couldn't for the life of her pick apart the syntax, the grammar, the foreign words that hotly wisped onto the shell of her ear, but she did pick up one word:

"Fuck".

And to that, Rikka moaned out,

"Please."

The next moment, Rikka felt the head of his prick kiss her eager, slickened folds, and in the next breath, felt it push into her.

Rikka's teeth ground together as the pressure made her knees buckle. She felt the stranger stand up completely straight, hands repositioned onto her wide hips. She let out a few more rapid breaths. She heard him grunt as he pushed himself deeper, a few inches deep now.

Then, the air ripped out of her lungs as she felt the stranger's cock hilt inside of her, his balls kissing the tight seal of her pussy. She felt the pressure of his massive length stretch her out, her breaths shallow as that pressure seemed to swell against her lungs, push up against her throat.

Apparently the slick entry had just as profound of an effect on the stranger as he let out a sputter, a few curses slipping through his lips. The stranger paused. He just stood there, hands absentmindedly smoothing over the top swell of Rikka's thick ass as his meat throbbed inside her.

She felt so full, every inch of her insides suddenly stretched out to maximum capacity to the point that it almost hurt. She tried to regulate her breathing, try to get a grasp on her regular pulse. But that was when the stranger pulled his hips back, scraping sparks of pure heat with the outwards slide of his swollen prick. In the same breath, he snapped back into her again, causing her entire body to quake under that maddening pressure, that impossible girth.

Again and again, the stranger pulled out then pushed back in, each pull making Rikka feel as if her insides were being rearranged to his liking. Each stroke of his prick brushed against her clit, and the strange, alien pressure melded with pinpricks of bliss. In deeper, in harder, the stranger kept thrusting, Rikka's eyes shutting tight as she braced herself harder against the wall, cheek flat on its tile.

It was by the time that the stranger started to speed up, started to establish a rhythm that the pressure inside of her started to feel good. With every subsequent thrust, she started to crave the way he battered against her, how his sheer size perfectly complemented his athletic strength. It wasn't until the stranger gave a possessive smack of her ass did Rikka realize she was throwing it back, hips pushing back into his crotch to eagerly meet his successive thrusts.

Rikka loudly moaned as her actions drove the stranger to fuck her faster, harder. Her ass pillowed with every impact of his hard body against hers, the excess flesh of her thick asscheeks crumpling under the constant onslaught of the stranger's muscle smashing into them.

She knew now that the stranger wasn't holding back anymore. No more teasing, no more showmanship. As his virile shaft battered into her tight cunt, pushing her body further and further against the wall, Rikka recognized this as pure and unfettered fucking. And she couldn't get enough of it.

Her squeals grew more unabashed as the stranger continued to pound into her, his hands smoothing up her back. Rikka felt the tug of a string around her neck. Then, she watched as her bikini top fluttered down to the floor, joining all their other articles of clothing. She choked out a gasp as the cock pistoning into her struck a spot that made her vision blur.

Rikka was now completely naked apart from the orange scrunchie that bound her hair. It felt right this way, her state of undress a perfect reflection of the wild lust driving her hips back to suck in more of this stranger's fat prick. Free from the constriction of fabric, her tits freely swayed below her, a fleshy metronome to the loud smacking rhythm of her body being rutted.

Harder and harder still, the stranger kept fucking her. Rikka's insides desperately clenched around him, never wanting him to leave, never wanting to feel empty inside ever again. She came, an orgasm that spiked in a sudden flash of wet heat before linking to another right after. She never knew that sex could ever feel this good, every thought in her mind yielding to the only thing that mattered to her now: cock.

With every hard slap of the stranger's hips into her rear, Rikka grew more and more addicted. To think that just a mere hour ago, she was bored out of her mind, waiting for a call that would never come. If she'd known the pleasures that would come out of reciprocating the flirts of a stranger, she would have done it sooner.

Minutes raged by as Rikka bore the brunt of more orgasms. She was losing herself. Losing herself to the way the stranger dominated every inch of her, losing to the way he claimed every inch of her. His hands eagerly smoothed themselves wherever they wanted to be; frisking over her tits, running down the smooth curve of her sweaty back, occasionally giving hard slaps to her ass, tanned and weathered skin contrasting her pale, young skin.

The sex grew to a fever pace as the fleshy slaps of their bodies crashing together echoed loudly in the restroom. The air was muggy, thick with the scent of their collective sweat and musk and quim. By this point, Rikka's arms were outstretched against the wall, supporting her weight as the stranger relentlessly sawed in and out of her.

Rikka came again, more girlish moans bubbling out loudly from her chest, her breaths short and rapid. She could hear the stranger start cursing again as his sweat splashed against her lower back. His hands were on her shoulders now as he focused all his energy into plowing her into the wall, his strong arms effectively shoving her teenage body onto the spear of his shaft.

It was a tumble, a race to the finish as the thrusts grew increasingly discordant, balls smacking against her clit in irregular slaps. Rikka's body would shudder again under the weight of another climax before she felt the stranger hilt himself completely one last time, and with his large hands clamped around her slim waist with a grip that would leave welts, she felt something hot start bursting into the depths of her womb.

The stranger groaned loudly, vulnerable exclamations of release as he dumped a fat load deep into Rikka's tight cunt. She mewled at the sensation, feeling sticky shot after sticky shot of hot nut barrel past the milking grip of her young pussy, pooling thickly into her unsullied womb. She'd never let her boyfriend go raw on her, and as she felt the stranger's balls continued to pulse, more buckshots of semen coat every inch of her insides, she was glad she saved raw sex for this hunk.

Rikka thought the stranger would never stop cumming, pleasant and syrupy heat filling her up in a way that made her breathless. Each gush of fresh spunk made her toes curl, and she could feel streams of his thick seed starting to leak onto the skin of her inner thigh. But eventually, his meat stopped its pulsing, and the string of long groans and foreign curses stopped spilling from his lips.

There was a silence as Rikka leaned against the wall, exhaustion suddenly catching up to her as sweat streaked down her skin. She let out a soft moan when the stranger slipped out of the hold of her folds, feeling his creampie start to tumble out of her worn cunt in thick strings of white.

Rikka opened her eyes. Her vision was still a little hazy, and she tried to blink away her daze as caught her breath. She watched in a sort of disbelief as the spunk spurting out of her folds pooled between her legs, long, unending streams of white gossamer.

"Jesus..." the stranger said, and she heard him plop himself down right on the floor.

Rikka just kept panting, trying to gather herself, trying to collect herself after being savagely rutted into the wall by the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

Eventually, she joined him on the floor, sweaty and naked. As the afterglow continued, they sat next to each other, sharing slow open-mouthed kisses as their hands busied themselves with each other's respective nethers. Rikka liked the way he scooped hot cum back into her snatch. She tried to show appreciation with the way her hands stroked his shaft.

She felt him grow harder and harder under her touch, a squelch following every long pull of her fingers against his veiny meat. But right when he was almost at full-mast, and when Rikka was ready for another steaming load packed into her pussy, the stranger ripped himself away from her, as if fighting the urge to give in and fuck her right then and there on the floor.

Bemused and left without a nice throbbing cock in her hands, Rikka's eyes followed him as he stood to his feet, and slipped into his swimming trunks.

"Sorry, cutie, I'd love to stay a bit longer but I have something to do with my friends." he said, making his way to the sink to fix himself up in the mirror. Rikka only stared at him as she got to her feet, still confused, and also a tad bit annoyed. The stranger looked at the state of her before laughing, striding over to give a pinch to her pouty cheeks.

"You think...it funny?" Rikka attempted, putting together the same question he'd asked her earlier when she'd giggled at his expression during the handjob.

"I think it's very funny, but don't worry, we still have a long cruise ahead of us." the stranger said before reaching into the pocket of his swimming trunks, pulling out a keycard. "Here, it's my extra roomkey. Take it. I'll see you later alright?"

The stranger then swooped in for a kiss, electricity sparking between them one last time as he also gave one last congratulatory slap on her ass. Then, he parted. With a wink, he picked up the shades they'd neglected on the floor, and he was gone, leaving the door to shut by itself.