But Your Booty Don't Need Explaining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rikka stood there, alone in the restroom, holding the stranger's room key. She looked down at it, putting two and two together, realizing that this was yet another invitation.

She gulped as she suddenly looked over herself too. Her naked body was streaked in sweat, but also in red handmarks, welts left from the stranger's fingers. There were teethmarks on various parts of her, especially on the...thicker areas that had gotten most of the stranger's attention. Then there was her muff, the frizzle of her black cunthair stained by the white of the stranger's creampie that still continuously leaked out between her thighs.

She looked back at the card, then smiled.

New experiences she couldn't have in Japan, huh? She'd just had one, although it was probably far from what her boyfriend was expecting her to do.

With that, Rikka pocketed the roomkey in her backpack as she freshened herself up as best she could.

The stranger would definitely be getting a visit from her later. After all, there wasn't anything better to do on this cruise.

*******

The loud bellow of the cruise ship's horn echoed throughout the ship, and even Rikka could hear it, over the desperate squeals and hearty moans she choked out from her chest.

It was the last day of the cruise to Hawaii, and the elongated horn could only mean that they were close. Just outside the window to the room, Rikka could see the lush and green isles rising out from the crystal blue of tropical water.

But of course, she was too busy being fucked raw into the bed by the American stranger for her to really care.

"More...Ahn! ...MORE!" Rikka squealed in English as the stranger pounded relentlessly into her cunt, sweat flying with cum from his three previous loads. She'd picked up several new words and key phrases the more time she spent with him, every day's schedule almost packed to the brim with activity.

"Activity" meaning getting her brains fucked out by a man whose name she still didn't care to ask for, despite spending an entire week letting her body get pumped full of his cum.

The stranger obliged, doubling his efforts with a force that made Rikka's entire body quake with yet another climax as he lifted her by the legs, dragging her entire body onto his prick like a wheelbarrow. Rikka's grip on the sheets above her head was so tight, she thought they'd rip.

Soon enough, she could feel the telltale throbs, hear the telltale grunts, and finally, sigh in ecstasy at the feeling of yet another creampie swelling up in her room, spilling out of her cunt onto the bed in thick dollops. Rikka felt the stranger drop her legs onto the sheets as he too plopped down next to her, spent. Together they caught their breath, as their naked bodies allowed the air conditioning to brisk over them in a cold embrace.

A few minutes later, and Rikka was sitting on the edge of the bed, drinking a bottle of water the stranger offered her as he went to use the bathroom. She was on her phone now, checking through notifications when she realized that she finally had service.

As if on cue, her LINE app popped up with a voice call. It was her boyfriend.

Rikka's eyes widened at the name, at his face. It seemed as if in the past few days she'd forgotten about him completely. Standing to her feet, Rikka answered.

"Rikka, how are you? I've been trying to get ahold of you for the whole week but I guess there's no service on the ship, huh?"

Rikka giggled. Her boyfriend's voice was so boyish, and she found it adorably charming, especially since it's been a week since she's heard it. A week where she's used to the mature voice of a man growling into her ear as he dumps a load right into her womb.

"Yeah, we're almost there so I guess that's how the signal can patch through."

The conversation continued as Rikka walked over to the window of the room, watching the islands slowly crawl by. Same old her boyfriend, with his attempts at making her laugh, his innocent questions, innocuous conversation.

She suddenly felt a little homesick before she felt the hard mass of muscle press up against her back. She let out a sigh, automatically reaching behind her for the stranger's tool poking at her lower back. She giggled as one of his hands tickled her side.

Her boyfriend didn't notice, and kept talking as Rikka responded with ineffectual "Yeah?"s and "Uhuh". She kept the conversation going, despite the fact that the stranger was more than ready for another round of hard fucking. Her conversation must have seemed like gibberish to him.

As the call kept going, the stranger brought his fingers to her honeypot, shoveling sticky wads of nut back into her, fingers brisking over her clit to get her in the mood again. Lucky for him, it seemed Rikka was always in the mood, if it meant it was his cock that her hand was wrapped around, his cock that was turning her inside out.

Quietly, she brought the hand at his prick up to the back of his neck, and she brought his mouth to hers as he pushed his now-throbbing prick between the thick fold of her luscious thighs.

Her boyfriend kept talking.

Minutes later, and Rikka could barely hold back her moans, stifling them by sucking on the stranger's tongue as he honest-to-God fingerblasted her while fucking her thighs all the while. There was a dull clap of her ass smacking against his thighs as the pleasure mounted, and her need for him to slip into her cunt grew.

"Rikka? Are you there?"

Her boyfriend's voice momentarily snapped Rikka from her daze. How long had she been quiet? She'd completely forgotten about the call, forgotten about the phone that she held next to her ear. She let out a squeak as the stranger's merciless fingers started rubbing against her clit.

"Y-Yeah I think the connection is g-getting ahn! ...spotty again, I-I'll call you again later."

"W-Wait, I can hear you just fi-"

Rikka's thumb pressed the disconnect before her boyfriend could finish, and soon she was back to slipping her tongue against the stranger's, letting his big strong hands bring her to climax, let his cock cum all over the swell of her thighs.

Her boyfriend could wait. After all, Rikka thought as she positioned herself on all fours to prep herself for another hot round of raw sex with a foreign stranger, a vacation was a great opportunity to experience new things she couldn't in Japan.

As she felt her insides stretched out again by this man's insatiable cock, that's how Rikka justified ignoring the subsequent calls from her boyfriend as her phone buzzed on the sheets next to her, buzzed as she got fucked into oblivion again.

This is what her boyfriend would want for her, after all.