Butch Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had to be my mind playing tricks, I must've just sat in a wet patch in the booth.

I could barely see where I was going and had lost my shirt in the bar. I was drunk from the shots, the smell of Zak and the way he was treating me was making my head swim in an entirely different way.

Zak relaxed his grip and I straightened up a little as we made our way through the door and outside. It was cold but I didn't feel it thanks to the alcohol, the temperature made my nipples extra hard and extremely sensitive.

We stood outside for a while as one of Zak's friends lit up a joint and passed it around. Weed always made me horny and I had enough alcohol in me to make everything seem like a good idea, so when it came to my turn, Jessie handed me the joint and I took a big hit, doubling over coughing. The rest of the group burst out laughing as I tried to get myself under control, but it wasn't easy as my head was already spinning from the drinks and the effect Zak was having on me.

The joint was passed around again, this time when it came to my turn Zak stood behind me and held me in place. I could feel his cock through his jeans, it felt massive, I gasped and he pushed his hips forwards while pulling me back into him, really making me feel his huge cock.

Jessie took a big hit of the joint and sauntered over to me looking for all the world like a cheaper, smuttier, used up and worn out Harley Quinn. She stared into my glazed over eyes, as she leaned in for a kiss and blew the smoke into my mouth, holding me to make sure I inhaled fully, then she released me, took another big drag and kissed me again, making me inhale. This time her finger nails raked nipples, making me moan into her mouth. God that felt good! She broke the kiss and took one last hit and again pressed her mouth to mine, this time kissing me passionately, dominating me with her tongue, almost fucking my mouth as I mindlessly sucked at her tongue. Her fingernails now digging into my nipples painfully, clawing, pinching, pulling and twisting as I squirmed and moaned helplessly, my cock now harder than ever. I was dimly aware of Zak grinding his cock against my ass as I pushed back wantonly.

Jessie broke the kiss and stood back with a dangerous smile on her face.

"Welcome back lover boy" she whispered.

The joint finished we piled into one of Zak's friends truck. Three of them in the front, Zak, Jessie and me in the back. As they drove, Jessie had one hand in my lap and the other in Zak's, slowly teasing and stroking our cocks as Zak kissed her neck. She worked our cocks out of our pants, and continued to stroke my small, soft cock, leaking pre cum while she wriggled into position to suck on Zak's thick and juicy 8" cock. Jessie contorted herself in the back seat so that she could suck as much of Zak's huge cock as she could.

She had managed to trap my cock between her knees while pushing her (plumper than I remember) ass in my face. Her denim cut offs barely covering her ass cheeks.

As she sucked Zak, she trampled my cock and balls beneath her knees. Zak had her by the pigtails, fucking her face, cursing and praising her skills in equal measure, as his pace increased her whole body started rocking in response, increasing the pain lancing through my soft cock as it was crushed under her knees.

Then Zak grunted "Oh Fuck!" and slumped down, letting go of Jessie and breathing heavily. She beamed up at him, tears streaking down her face, slutty make up now wrecked, he gave her an exhausted smile and croaked "good girl".

Jessie then wriggled back, grinding her knees into my cock and balls one last time before twisting around to sit on my lap and kissed me full on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth along with all Zak's cum.

I was too surprised to do anything as Jessie's tongue invaded me and flooded my mouth with her spit and Zak's cum. The taste was sweet, tangy and bitter all at the same time.

I swallowed reflexively, gulping down Jessie's spit that tasted of absinthe and weed and Zak's thick, potent cum.

Part of me was repulsed, part of me loved it.

She continued to push the remains of Zak's cum into my mouth, until there was nothing left and she was licking the inside of my mouth like a starving animal.

The more I swallowed, the more I loved it.

Abruptly as the kiss started, it ended and she smiled at me, evidently pleased with her handiwork.

She got off my lap and sat back between us, winking at Zak's two friends in the front that were watching the show.

Her hand went back into my pants as she reached for her phone, texting as she continued to work my cock, which was still soft and drooling pre cum.

She started to rub, squeeze and pull my balls in an effort to bring my dick to life but it didn't respond. With an evil grin she scooped up some of my pre cum and painted it on my lips, I licked it off submissively and more drooled from my soft cock.

She scooped up the pre cum and pushed her fingers underneath my balls to my ass.

When she felt the sticky wetness on her fingers, she stopped texting and looked at me in shock. I had closed my eyes, slouched forward, pushing my ass out and spread my legs wider, giving her as much access as I could considering I was in the backseat of a truck.

I opened my eyes and looked at her when I felt her fingers gently rub my ass lips. She was tenderly exploring me, teasing and massaging me intimately, I had never felt so vulnerable as I did right then, legs spread wide, completely at her mercy, ass pussy now constantly drooling and clenching around her fingers, encouraging her, urging her on.

I moaned in appreciation as she gently pushed her fingertips inside me and my ass pussy rewarded her by oozing more sticky, sweet juice over her fingers.

She pulled her fingers out, scooped up my juices and fed them to me. I eagerly licked her fingers clean and she returned her attention to my hungry ass pussy.

This time she pushed two fingers inside me and I bit my hand to stop myself from moaning out loud.

I closed my eyes and gave myself up to her and her fingers, I was swept away by the sensation of being penetrated, being filled, being used, being fucked. It was better than anything I could have ever imagined, even better than those haunting sex nightmares back in college.

I was lost in the feeling of her fingers inside me, masterfully fucking me, keeping me perfectly on the crest of a never ending orgasm, always backing off before she took me over the edge. My juices were now soaking through my pants, leaving a sticky, wet stain.

I didn't notice that she was filming everything.

As the truck slowed and turned into Zak's street, Jessie finally stopped teasing, edging and torturing me. Being kept on the brink of orgasm the whole ride back had turned me into a mindless zombie, the only thing I was thinking about was cumming and cumming HARD. She helped me fumble my sodden pants and jeans back on, being careful not to catch my limp cock in my zipper as we vainly attempted to make me look presentable.

Soon enough the truck stopped and we all clambered out, I stumbled and nearly fell, Zak caught me and helped me into his place.

I unceremoniously collapsed on to the leather sofa in between Zak and one of his friends. The other two sat on leather recliners, Jessie went to the kitchen for more booze and food.

She returned with bottles of continental beer and a bottle of vodka in a bucket of ice, Zak had again trapped my head under his arm, my nose and mouth firmly tucked into his armpit. She then stood behind me, her hands cupping, pinching, pulling and twisting my tits as she casually announced that Suze, Liz and Jace were coming over with pizza.

Suze and Liz used to be the school sluts, they were the ones that smoked, drank and were generally bad news. Sure they'd put out and were generally good for a blowjob but no one took them seriously.

Now my ex was apparently the leader of their little pack. Shouldn't have come as a surprise but it did.

That would make it two girls, five boys and me.

Zak and his friends largely ignored me as they started playing Mario Kart while they waited for the others to arrive, music was blasting in the background as I sat mutely, my mind was happy, blank and empty after the intense fingering Jessie had given me in the truck.

My nose and mouth were filled with the overwhelming smell and taste of Zak's sweat.

My tits were in a state of ecstatic agony thanks to Jessie's expert fingers and long, sharp fingernails.

My ass pussy had finally stopped drooling after the masterful finger fucking I had received on the ride over, now it ached and throbbed to be filled.

Jessie stopped playing with my aching titties and pulled my head back by the hair until I was looking at the ceiling, her upside down face grinning at me wickedly. I watched passively as a string of spit dangled down from her open mouth, I reflexively opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to accept her drool.

She still tasted of cum, weed and absinthe.

She pulled up on my hair and I drunkenly got to me feet and followed her as she dragged me out of the room.

One of Zak's friends said "where they going" as I meekly followed Jessie out of the room, "They got some issues to work out" smirked Zak not taking his eyes off the race.

In the hallway Jessie let go of my hair and hissed "kneel bitch", I sank to my knees, eyes on her black high heeled imitation converse boots.

"Follow me"

I crawled after her, admiring the sway of her hips, her curves. She was a complete whore, an absolute turbo slut and she knew it, she owned it, she paraded and celebrated it, she revelled in it. She'd blow your cock and blow your mind but only on her terms.

Before we broke up she was kinda shy, timid, a classic girl next door. Now she was all bad girl sex bomb.

She led me upstairs to what looked like her room.

I sat on my heels as she went around the room, talking to herself as she opened up various drawers and rummaged through them, occasionally turning back and winking or giggling and throwing a pair of worn panties or socks at me.

Eventually she finished collecting items and out then in a bag on the cluttered bedside table, she sat on the side of the bed and patted the space next to her, indicating for me to join her.

On the table was a bottle of tequila, she opened it, took a swig and handed me the bottle. I took a sip (I loathed tequila, but wasn't in a position to argue - mentally or physically), she nodded at me and I took a bigger drink before handing the bottle back to her, she took another good swallow and hissed, putting the bottle between her legs and turning to face me.

She put her hands on my bare chest, instinctively I pushed my chest out towards her, submitting to her touch. We made out like that for a while, her kissing and torturing my tits with her long nails had me zoning out, nothing mattered except the painful pleasure of her nails on my nipples and her tongue dominating my mouth. When she sensed my passive acceptance, she pushed me back on the bed and pulled my jeans and pants to my ankles, then yanked them off me taking my shoes and socks with them. I was now totally naked and at her mercy, my cock still soft and drooling, my ass lips puffy and moist.

She brought her fingers up between my legs and giggled when I parted them wider, bringing my knees to my chest, spreading my ass wide with my hands, whining in need.

"Oh Maxie, look who's the slut now" she laughed as she pushed three fingers into my ass and I closed my eyes, moaning in pleasure. As she worked her fingers in and out of me, she took a drink of tequila and then kissed me, forcing me to drink it from her mouth. She did this again and again, making sure any and all inhibitions had been drowned with alcohol and the only thing making the decisions was my need to cum.

Jessie edged me for close to an hour, until I was crying and begging her to let me cum. My ass was now mindlessly sucking and milking her fingers, which were still liberally lubricated and she had four fingers in my mouth to smother my mewling and destroy my gag reflex at the same time. She was training me to love and need double penetration, making me learn how to time my breathing and how to adapt to the rhythm of the fuck to enhance the pleasure of my owner. Every so often she would swap hands, making me suck her lube and ass drool coated fingers clean, while she lubed her other hand and started teasing my ass all over again, subliminally training me to crave the taste of well fucked ass. The only time her fingers left either my ass or my mouth was when she swapped over, re-coated her fingers and spat another shot of tequila into my mouth. During that time she would suck and bite on my nipples and I would moan helplessly as she gnawed at my titties, the pain only serving to heighten the pleasure.

She seemed to grow bored of the abuse I was learning to crave and had me reposition myself on my hands and knees, facing the head of the bed. Jessie moved around behind me and wrapped a thick, heavy black leather collar around my neck, yanked my hair into two pigtails and completed the look with a pair of cute, floppy puppy ears. She then wrapped a baby pink bow around my cock and balls, pulling it painfully tight.

When she seemed satisfied I heard a liberal amount of lube being poured out and slathered over something, at that point I didn't care what it was I needed a hard fucking. I didn't have to wait long as I felt her fingers at my hole and instinctively pushed back and opened to accept them. Four fingers fucked me wide open as the pre cum dangled from the end of my cock. I was fucking myself back and forth on her fingers, riding them as hard as I could, trying to cum after being edged and tormented for so long. Jessie unexpectedly withdrew her fingers and I wiggled my ass, trying to entice her back.

"You want to cum you fucking whore?" she spat in my ear. I hung my head in shame and moaned out a long "yes".

I felt her body shift behind me and her fingers returned to my hungry hole, she curled her thumb into the palm of her hand and folded her fingers over it, making a fist. She ground her fist into my ass hole and I pushed back and moaned as she slowly worked her whole hand in and out, fisting me, changing my ass into a cunt irreversibly. I was on the verge of orgasm my body was tensing, my toes were curling and my cock was finally hard as she fist fucked my ass cunt wide open. She read my reactions and knew the signs, so she pulled her fist out and punched it back into me as hard as she could.

I screamed and came.

She pulled her fist out and punched it home again.

I screamed and came.

She pulled her fist out and punched it home with a wet squelching noise, this time pushing her fist in as far as she could. I passed out in a pool of cum.

She had broken me completely.

Pleasure was pain, pain was pleasure.

Abuse was pleasure.

Degradation was pleasure.

My orgasms were anal only, my cock was now a useless clit only good for inflicting pain on.

My ass was a cunt, always open, always available, always hot and wet, always ready for cock, whenever and where ever cock wanted to cum, always hungry, always desperate to be filled.

My mouth was now a cunt, always available, always warm, wet and willing, always ready for cock, always ready to swallow.

Eventually Zak called from the lounge, Suze, Liz and Jace had arrived with pizza and more booze.

Jessie pulled a pair of white fishnet stockings up my legs and grabbed the bag that she had been filling up and led me back down to the party by the leash.

The room fell silent as Jessie dragged me in, covered in spit, cum and lube, naked and collared.

She pulled me until I was between Zak's legs, my nose in his crotch, then she straddled his lap, pushing her ass down on my head, forcing me further into his crotch. She ground her ass into me for good measure as she said "happy anniversary baby, here's your present" and handed Zak the leash and bag of goodies.

Zak laughed breaking the silence, seconds later everyone else joined in laughing too.

Hateful, contemptuous, spiteful, emasculating laughter rained down on me, mixed with spit. I hung my head in shame, while my body grew even more aroused at the abuse, my cock started to stiffen, my back arched to put my ass on display and my shoulders were back, pushing my chest out showing off my puffy tits and long and painfully hard nipples.

He pulled the collar tight around my neck and I struggled to breathe, he pulled me closer so he could see my face as the oxygen supply was cut off and my face slowly turned red. When I was gasping for air and clawing weakly at his arms, he relaxed the belt and I collapsed breathing and coughing heavily. As I recovered, Jessie grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, spitting another mouthful of tequila into me and over me, burning my eyes.

Zak dragged my attention back to him by pulling the collar tight and choking me again. Zak and Jessie repeated this routine three more times before he pushed me to the floor and fished his beefy cock out of his pants. He unceremoniously dropped to his knees between my legs, pushed my knees back to my chest and rolled my onto my shoulders, my semi hard cock dripping pre cum onto my face.

Staring into my eyes, his face contorted with hate, triumph and lust, Zak sank every thick inch of his 8" cock home. My ass clamped around his cock, squeezing for all it was worth and wailed as I came all over my face.

Jessie led the cheering as I painted my face with months of pent up cum.

Zak spat on me and pulled his glistening cock out, my ass gaped open and closed, desperate to be filled, I cried out inarticulately in need.

"How the mighty have fallen" Zak sneered, "former high school quarterback now on his back, legs spread wide, cunt gaping for cock."

"You want my cock?"

"Yes" I begged, "Yes I want your cock. Oh God I want your cock Zak!"

He looked at me with utter contempt as Jessie and her pack of sluts pointed and giggled in the back ground, whispering about how wet and sloppy my hole looked loud enough for me to hear.

Zak nodded at his two friends and they hauled me to my knees in front of him, one of them planted his knee in my back and pulled my head up by the pigtails. I had no choice but to look at Zak, face dripping with cum, burning with humiliation.

Zak looked me up and down, a grin spread slowly across his face when he noticed my cock was hard, leaking pre cum and tied with a pink bow.

"You're my bitch now." I nodded in reply.

"Say it, bitch."

"I'm your bitch, Zak."

"Well bitch, I'm not convinced. You got to dance for me if you want this cock."

With that Suze hit the music and the hip hop started back up. Jessie sat on Zak's lap, filming everything. Luce sat on Jace's lap and Zak's two friends made themselves comfortable, everyone grabbed drinks as I shook my ass and tried to remember every strip tease I'd ever seen.

I bent over twerking my ass in Zak's face, which was rewarded with a hard smack and only made me moan and work my ass harder, which earnt me more stinging, painful smacks that only made my cock harder.

I went to my hands and knees and pushed my ass at Zak, while Jessie cackled I spread my cheeks wide and puckered and flexed my ass at him.

Jessie opened her bag of goodies, fished out a black leather flogger and handed it to Zak with a wink. Zak took aim and brought the flogger down directly onto my exposed ass cunt.

I flinched and yelped at the unexpected spike in pain. My cock got harder and more pre cum drooled from the head as I brought my hands back and spread my cheeks again.

Ten more strikes with the flogger and I was almost cumming, my ass cunt was red, hot, wet and very swollen, it now looked like a very well used cunt at the end of a five man gangbang. Jessie took out a thick black butt plug with a dog tail attached and pressed it against my ass cunt. I took the hint and started to fuck myself with it, moaning deep and long as I finally got something long and hard inside me, enjoying how it cool smoothness gently stretched me open, not as wide or as painfully as Jessie's fist and very much more enjoyable.