Butch Ch. 02a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suze and Luce now had their mouths full of cock as my dancing and abuse got the boys hard, Jessie was filming everything on her phone as was Jace as Zak imperiously watched my further degradation in front of him.

I fucked myself for a while, enjoying the feeling of the plug stretching me open, using the head to toy with my cunt lips, putting on a show, moaning like a total whore as my pre cum dripped on the floor, my cock almost fully hard.

Jessie noticed the signs of my impending orgasm and said "Wag you tail doggy, show us how much you like being a fucking cunt bitch for your owner."

I obediently wagged my tail as hard and as fast as I could, moaning as the plug hit some pleasure points inside me, trying my best to show my appreciation for all the abuse they had given me.

Jessie and Zak both smirked at my shameless display and she said "Now heel doggy."

I turned to face them and crawled between Zak's legs, spreading them wider and nuzzling his crotch like a dog, sniffing that head-spinning aroma that made my cock harden, my nipples stiffen and my ass cunt wet. As I nuzzled, Zak pulled his impressively thick eight inch cock and huge, full balls out of his boxers and I licked at them wetly. Unconsciously my ass began to sway and I wagged my tail in delight as I licked Zak's sweaty balls, inhaling deeply, almost cooing as the smell made my head swim and my cunt ache to get fucked.

Zak said "Beg, doggy, beg for it."

"Please let me suck your cock sir, I'll be the best cocksucker you've ever had, oh pretty please with a cherry on top, I need your cock in my mouth, give it to me, give it to me, give it to me."

Once again the hateful, contemptuous, spiteful, emasculating laughter rained down on me, quieter this time and mixed with the sounds of the blowjobs Suze and Luce were still giving.

Jace spoke up "looks like that cherry's been popped plenty already!" and Zak said "guess we should give the doggy a bone!"

Jessie sneered "Suck bitch." and I didn't need to be told twice. I groaned deep in my chest as I opened my salivating mouth and swallowed every inch of that achingly thick inch of that huge white cock. Once I felt my nose pressed against his gut I stretched out my tongue to lick at his balls, while I swallowed around his cock, massaging it with my throat muscles. Surprisingly, no hands went to my head, so I pulled myself back until just the head of his cock was in my mouth as I took a breath and swallowed my spit and his pre cum. Then I slowly began to face fuck myself on his cock, alternating the rhythm so I could take a breath and swallow his juices, while I teased the head of his cock with my tongue.

My throat and jaw were starting to feel sore from the effort but I was determined not to use my hands to get him off, my mouth was a cunt and I was going to make him cum with it. I didn't get much warning other than him tensing up and muttering "good bitch" before he unloaded in my mouth.

I moaned around his cock and shot my load on the floor.

Zak lay back on the sofa, Jessie looking at me with a mix of awe and hate. Zak spoke up "who's next?"