Butch Lesbian vs. Bad Dragon

Story Info
Femme catches Butch riding Bad Dragon toy.
1.6k words
3.16
8.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers

Meet Butch, a masculine Black lesbian living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Once upon a time, Butch answered to her birthname of Josephine Butters, but now goes by the cognomen Butch alone. This masculine African American gal has more swagger than the average man, and likes masculine things such as combat sports, smoking cigars, drinking strong alcoholic beverages, and of course, chasing women. Recently, after her very feminine, blonde-haired former girlfriend Ghislaine Mendelsohn went back to dating guys, Butch has grown extremely sad and lonely. What's a lonely and horny Butch to do?

A lot of people in the heterosexual world and the LGBT world seem to forget that Butch lesbians are human and have feelings and needs like everyone else. If society can get on a man's case for showing emotion and vulnerability, society is downright pitiless when a Butch lesbian does the same. Butch's girlfriend Ghislaine left her for some guy named Dwight something or other. Butch finds herself alone, with her little dog Harriet for company. The little dog is fast asleep after a sumptuous meal of steak and bacon. Butch, who's been drinking, is thinking about her life, and not feeling so great...

Butch recently made a purchase which would have surprised a lot of women who knew her. Bad Dragon toys are all the rage, and lots of heterosexual women, bisexual women and lesbian women swear by them. Butch is the kind of masculine lady who always does the fucking when dealing with other women and never gets fucked. Butch doesn't let other females touch her breasts, which she binds behind a special vest, and heaven help any female who wants to touch Butch's pussy, which is almost always hidden by masculine underwear or those thick, realistic strap-on dildos that she wears...

"So you're the Big Bad Dragon," Butch said as she sat on her living room couch, stark naked. Butch caressed her small breasts, which were grateful to be free of the chest binder, and allowed herself a smile. The Bad Dragon sat on the shelf, a thick purple toy modeled after a penis, yet it was larger than the penis of African American porn legend Tony Duncan, better known as Mr. 18 Inch. The Bad Dragon has been known to make all kinds of females weep with pleasure and pain, but Butch isn't like other women. Butch is as masculine as a woman can get and still be a woman, thank you very much.

Butch began rubbing her wet, hairy pussy, which was most grateful to be free of those boxer shorts she always wore. On the carpeted floor, right next to the couch lay Butch's uniform, which consisted of a size XL men's flannel shirt, Black cargo pants and the obligatory combat boots. Butch's shorts were around her ankles. Leaning back on the couch, Butch continued to stare down the Bad Dragon. So this is the big bad toy that has all the women ranting and raving? Butch would never allow another woman to penetrate her, but in spite of herself, the Bad Dragon had her curious.

For months now, Butch had been fascinated by the Bad Dragon, especially after watching her ex-girlfriend Ghislaine the bisexual bitch fuck herself with one. Ghislaine, a tall and sexy blonde gal with a killer body was wild beyond measure. The first time Butch laid eyes on Ghislaine was at a house party in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston. Ghislaine reminded Butch of her former crush, the tall blonde lady from the TV series Nip/Tuck and that old Disney movie with the Dalmatians. Butch, a masculine Black woman with tattoos, masculine swagger and a gravelly voice, is attracted to sexy, pale-skinned and ultra-feminine women. The union of opposites can be a beautiful thing...

"You'd love the Bad Dragon if you weren't so phobic about receiving penetration," Ghislaine said to Butch, after riding the Hell out of the huge toy. The huge phallic toy stretched Ghislaine's pussy even wider than Butch's hands had in the past. Butch had grown aroused from watching Ghislaine ride the Bad Dragon, but the masculine Black lesbian was horrified and disgusted at the thought of such a phallic object entering her own vagina. Butch is from the old school, and doesn't do certain things. Butch doesn't wear makeup or girly clothes. Butch enjoys being mistaken for a man and being called sir. Butch dominates her girlfriends in the bedroom and only fucks feminine women. Butch does not get penetrated, thank you very much.

"No thanks, love," Butch said to Ghislaine, who sighed and put her clothes back on before leaving. This was a while ago, shortly before Ghislaine told Butch that she was done with her and going back to men. To say that Butch lesbians do not like it when their femmes leave them for men is the understatement of the century. Butch got M-A-D. when Ghislaine, the sexy bisexual femme, moved out of their shared apartment and began living with Dwight, some rich White guy who owned property in the suburb of Allston, Massachusetts. Ghislaine was gone, and took her belongings with her. Butch was miserable and forlorn, and quite desperately in need of cheering up. That's why Butch bought the Bad Dragon...

"I am Butch, I forever resist men and the patriarchy, you will NOT conquer me," Butch said, watching the Bad Dragon as she began fingering her pussy. Butch fingered herself, and sighed as she remembered how great penetration could feel. Once upon a time, Butch dated a sexy femme named Lorelei Bridgewater, a newcomer to the City of Boston by way of metropolitan Ottawa, Canada. Lorelei, a tall, sexy and very feminine redhead with tattoos introduced Butch to her strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Butch surprised herself by allowing Lorelei to fuck her with the strap-on dildo. Butch liked getting fucked a bit too much, and since she feared losing her toughness, she dumped Lorelei shortly after. Butch hates feeling soft, for real...

"You act like you're tough, Butch, but you're just scared to try me," said the Bad Dragon, silently taunting Butch. Enraged, Butch grabbed the Bad Dragon and considered throwing it into the trash. Upon touching the huge phallic purple toy, Butch admired its nice texture. Smiling, Butch took the toy back to the living room. Placing the Bad Dragon on the floor, Butch took a deep breath and then squatted over it. Without further ado, Butch lowered herself onto the Bad Dragon. A shocked squeal escaped Butch's lips as she impaled herself on the Bad Dragon. Hot damn, it was intense but felt good. Just like that, Butch went for a ride...

"I'm not scared of nothing," Butch screamed as she rode the Bad Dragon. The huge phallic toy filled the tall and masculine, strong Black lesbian's pussy. Butch moaned and felt her nipples harden as the Bad Dragon filled her pussy, becoming her entire world. Butch fucked herself on the Bad Dragon and got so into it that she didn't realize she wasn't alone. Ghislaine came back to the apartment to pick up some of her old stuff and was shocked to see Butch, naked in the living room, squealing in obvious delight while riding the Bad Dragon.

"Oh my, this is so hot," Ghislaine said, startling the hell out of Butch, who gasped in surprise. The tall and masculine Black lesbian looked at her ex-girlfriend who stood there, looking gorgeous in a red and White flower-patterned summer dress, with her long blonde hair flowing. Butch felt embarrassed getting caught up like this, with a huge phallic toy embedded in her vagina. Butch lesbians aren't supposed to like getting penetrated. Butch looked at Ghislaine, and shrugged. Just like that, Butch continued riding the Bad Dragon, and screamed passionately as she experienced sweet pleasure and delicious pain...

"I like what I like, Ghislaine, and I don't care who knows anymore," Butch said, after finishing herself off. Ghislaine looked at Butch, feeling incredibly aroused after watching the masculine Black lesbian fuck herself with the Bad Dragon, the biggest dildo on the planet. Butch's version of the Bad Dragon was even bigger and taller than the one Ghislaine previously bought. Ghislaine approached the naked Butch, then grabbed her and kissed her. Butch, surprised by this, nevertheless kissed Ghislaine back. Why resist the chemistry when it feels right?

"Butch, I don't love Dwight, I love you and want you back," Ghislaine said when they came up for air, and Butch grinned. What Butch isn't happy when her favorite femme comes back from the other side? Taking Ghislaine by the hand, Butch led her to the bedroom. Ghislaine smiled and kissed Butch, and then undressed. Before Ghislaine could say anything else, however, Butch rushed out of the bedroom and came back moments later, Bad Dragon in hand. Ghislaine grinned as Butch placed the Bad Dragon between them, and winked at her. Ghislaine got the hint, and nodded. Butch wants to play, and Ghislaine can get with the program. Butch smiled as Ghislaine kissed her and began fingering her wet, hairy Black pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Welcome back, my love," Butch said, sighing happily as Ghislaine began working her small, pale hand into her glorious, dark pussy. Ghislaine locked eyes with Butch, communicating her deep, abiding love for this intense, bossy, at times annoying, but always charming, masculine Black woman. Butch leaned back and enjoyed the ride, letting her favorite femme take control for a change. Femmes can fuck Butches without causing the end of the world, it would seem. As Ghislaine fisted Butch, Butch moaned in pleasure and rubbed her nipples. Sometimes, it's good to cut the bullshit about gender issues and bedroom politics and just enjoy a really good fuck. Life is much better this way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,140 Followers