Visiting with His Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Army wife visits him in Germany.
4.8k words
4.62
12.4k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 04/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VISITING WIFE

This happened a few years ago, but it seems like yesterday because it was one of the most memorable events our lives. I was stationed with the Army in Germany and my wife, Annie visited me for a week, and what a week it was. I took a few days leave and we did some sightseeing. We went to Berlin, saw some old castles, had some good beer and enjoyed the German culture and the friendly people.

I was part of a three-man team maintaining a radar system near the border. The other guys on the team were Alex and Philip. We'd been together since we'd all arrived in Germany at about the same time a year earlier. We'd gone to training together and over the course of many months, we'd been to many bars, strip joints and so forth. We did some sightseeing too and cultural activities. We had taken a particular interest in the anatomical differences between women of different ethnic groups, trying to decide, for example, whether German or Polish girls had the nicest tits. We hadn't decided and had continued our research. Alex preferred Ukrainian girls in bed while Philip liked the southern European type from Italy or Greece. I can't say I was celibate, myself. There were just too many temptations. Annie and I had been married for just over a year before I deployed and while we were in love, we were still experimenting with different sexual positions and preferences when I left for Europe.

There was no internet back then, so we wrote and exchanged occasional phone calls. Annie would write sexy letters, telling me all the things she wanted to do to me. I'd reread her letters at night and often went to sleep with a hard-on, thinking about being with her. Of course, I pleasured myself reading about how she was doing the same back home. She'd tell me how she would get in the bathtub and finger herself to orgasm, thinking about sucking my cock and fucking me.

We were pretty explicit in our letters. She had a friend take some photos of her nude and she sent them to me. There were six photos. She was wearing blue-jeans while topless in one, with her pretty little nipples poking out from her wonderful tits. Seeing her naked above the waist, her soft skin contrasting with the dark jeans, is still one of my favorites, even years later. The second one showed her nude from behind, featuring her bare ass and naked torso while not showing her tits or pussy. Then there was one of her all huddled up. She was obviously nude, but her arms and legs covered her goodies. The fourth photo was from the front; her brown pussy-hair and her tear-drop shaped tits were the main features. The photo only showed the top of the slit between her legs under her hairy bush. In the fifth one, the photo was taken from behind. She is on her hands and knees and a glimpse of her pussy lips is visible between her legs. She's looking at the camera like she is inviting me to get behind her and fuck that wonderful pussy of hers. The final photo is very explicit. She's sitting with her legs spread, her entire cunt on display. Her pussy lips are slightly open, revealing the inner folds of her sex, including a bit of her clitoris. The photos were hot and my dick got hard every time I looked at them. An added eroticism was the fact that whoever had developed the photos had, of course seen them. I imagined my wife picking them up from the developer and wondered how many people had seen them. Did any of them know her? The thought of other people seeing my wife naked was an unexpected turn-on.

I didn't share the photos with my buddies for a while, but eventually, I showed them one, then another until they had seen all but the last photo of her pussy. Having other people see her naked was oddly thrilling. Perhaps it wasn't right to share the photos, but I told her I'd shared some in one of my letters and she wrote back, not only being okay with it, but being turned-on. "What do your buddies think of your wife. Would they like to fuck me?"

When Annie arrived for her visit, we shacked up in a hotel and fucked ourselves to exhaustion for a couple of days. Then we did the sightseeing I mentioned, always getting a late start because we were screwing all night and then in the morning. As our time neared an end, I brought her to the base, where I was billeted and she met a number of people, including my teammates. When they said she "looked just like her photos" we all knew what they meant. That night in the hotel, she was all over me again.

She said, "It makes me so hot to talk to your buddies, knowing they've seen pictures of me naked."

While I was eating her pussy, she asked, "Did you show them all the pictures?"

I mumbled "Uh huh." Through her snatch.

"Did you even show them the one with my cunt spread open?"

"Uh huh."

She squirted more of her fluids on my face. "Does it make you hot knowing they've seen me naked, that they've seen your wife's cunt?"

"Uh huh." I was devouring her juicy pussy while she got herself more and more excited.

"Would you like them to see me naked, not just in photos?"

Wow! "Uh huh!' She was just getting herself so excited. I wanted to encourage her.

"Would you strip me in front of them?"

I looked up and said, "Yes, babe, I'd strip you for them. They could see your pretty tits and your hairy cunt."

She asked, "Would you let them fuck me?"

I said, "No. I wouldn't, but they could watch me fuck you."

"Will you fuck me in front of your friends?" Damn, she was hot.

I finished the conversation, saying, "I'll fuck you in front of the whole damn army." Then I came.

That evening, we went out to a club in town. I'll let Annie tell the story from here.

ANNIE

My husband Seth has told you a bit about us. I was a young thing back then and once I learned about sex, I couldn't get enough of it. Seth and I screwed every day from the time we first did it on our third date until he left for Germany. I was so lonesome and so horny once he was gone that it almost drove me crazy. I was tempted to have an affair or a one-nighter with some of the guys where I worked, but resisted the temptation. I diddled myself a lot. Seth had gotten me a vibrator to use while he was gone and it kept the edge off my desires.

Anyway, once I got to Germany, I couldn't get enough of my husband. He would eat my pussy and then fuck me every day. We'd have dinner and then do it again. We would screw into the early hours of the morning, wake up and do it yet again. With all the activity, you might think my pussy would get sore, but it didn't. I wanted him so badly and my pussy would get all wet whenever I was with him. He did the things that made me want him so badly. Actually, just seeing him made me want to fuck him.

We were back near his base and went out with his friends like he'd said. They were nice guys and he was always saying what good guys they were. I knew of the bond that men would get when serving together and really appreciated his buddies for keeping Seth safe. The idea of stripping for them or even screwing them just came up when we were making love that afternoon before we went to the local club. I'd been aroused by some of the stories Seth told of how he and his pals 'alley-catted-around' on the German economy. He told me of the sluts his buddies had picked up and some of the things the strippers had done. He was careful to exclude any tales of him fooling around, but the thought of my guy fucking other women had a strange attraction. If other women found him attractive, that was an indirect compliment to me for snaring him.

We went to this club, and it was a dive. There were GI's and local women doing all sorts of dirty dancing, necking in the booths and who-knows-what in the private rooms. It was a strip joint. Some girls would've been offended at being brought to such a place, but I found it to be interesting and exciting. The air was full of sexuality. Seth told me they had come to this place a few times. Usually, they just went to a local bar, drank and watched soccer (futbol) on TV but would occasionally come to this club. There was loud dance music and the place was jammed. We got a booth off to the side of the dance floor. It was a dimly lit place with strobe lights flashing around the ceiling.

I was wearing a white scoop-necked blouse that made it easy to look down my shirt when I bent over even a little-bit. My black skirt only came to mid-thigh. Seth had told me I really looked hot. I told him I wanted to look nice for him and his friends.

I slid into one side of the booth with Seth. Alex and Philip were on the other side. We had a pitcher of beer and some schnapps, which went to my head pretty quickly. Seth took me out to dance and then the other two took turns with some 'fast' dances. When a slow number finally came on, I was with Alex. I guess I was a bit too affectionate because I nuzzled in close to him and we were soon dancing with my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. His hands easily slid to my butt and it seemed like no big deal when we kissed. He pulled me tighter.

We settled back into the booth. Now I was sitting next to Alex. He was drunk and not restrained by the fact that I was his mate's wife. They were used-to sharing bar girls and hookers and Alex was treating me the same, out of habit, meaning no disrespect. He was just doing what they normally did. His hands were all over me. He seemed to have as many hands as an octopus. One hand slid up the leg of my skirt and massaged my butt. The other hand was inside my top, fumbling to get inside my bra. I managed to extricate myself from Alex and went to the ladies' room.

On my return, Philip moved in. I found myself on the dance-floor with him. He was a good dancer and when the inevitable slow number started, we moved together. Again, my hands were around his neck and he had his hands on my ass. Looking around, I saw that most of the other couples were in similar embraces, although most of the women were German girls, there to make a living hustling the American GI's.

Back in the booth, I was with Philip. My dear husband had moved to the other side to allow his friends to get with me on the other side of the table. Philip's hands were as active as his friend's had been. His one hand was under my panties, rubbing my pussy hair while his other was under my blouse. He reached into my bra and found my tit. It was cumbersome and he complained about my bra being in the way.

While looking at my husband, I told his friend, "If it's in the way, why don't you just remove it."

The scoop-necked blouse was white and gauzy. My bra could be seen through it in the right light. Without it, my tits would be visible and would wobble and jiggle when I moved.

My husband just smiled at my comment and his friend proceeded to unhook my bra in the back. Then, he clumsily (on purpose) fumbled around under the front of my blouse, pulling at the little garment, trying to remove it. He managed to pulled the straps off my shoulder and then pulled the cups away from my breasts, getting a good feel with the back of his hand and fingers. My nipples were hard and the touch of his hands on my nipples was arousing. My head was spinning as my husband's friend played with my tits a few feet away from him. I turned and kissed Phil and he finally removed my bra and laid it on the table. Now, with my tits more accessible, Phil just lifted my shirt and pushing me back against the seat, began to rub his face on my bare breasts. I looked at my husband and gave him a smile. He wasn't saying anything, but was obviously turned-on watching his wife get molested by one of his best friends.

Phil was not content with my just my tits. His other hand had quickly moved up my skirt and was touching my panties. His fingers slid under the hem and fumbled around in the smooth folds of my pussy. He was moving fast. This was not like I'd experienced on dates where the guy was somewhat subtle in his groping. Phil was going for the goodies.

"Are my panties in the way too?" I asked him.

He didn't answer, but he pulled them off my hips and down my legs with my help. When he leaned down to get them off my feet, he looked up my skirt and saw my hairy pussy, live, for the first time. He produced a little bundle of black cloth that he placed on the table. His fingers resumed their search for treasure while his face was back in my chest. The guy was sucking my tits and fingering my cunt in a crowded bar. Again, my husband was just watching.

I looked at Seth and shouted over the noise, "Are you going to just let your friend feel me up in this crowded place?"

Seth nodded and said, "Uh huh!" I wonder if he even knew what I had said.

Phil's fingers slid into my vagina and I gasped as he felt his way around my insides. I was obviously aroused and kissed him passionately while he fingered me. He did surprise me when he slid down from his seat and went under the table. With my legs spread, he pulled me toward him so he had access to my pussy, put his face into my crotch and flicked his tongue over my sex button. I felt an electric-like surge pulse through my body. I love having my pussy eaten and this man, a friend of my husband who I'd just met, was licking my cunt in a public place, with hundreds of people around, including my husband. He was just sitting there, watching his friend lick his wife's cunt. I looked at him and he could see the passion in my eyes. I spread my legs and allowed his friend to have his way. I soon was lying against the seat-back while Phil, on the floor attacked my cunt like he was starving. It was unbelievable that this was happening. I shrieked and came, squirting a copious gusher of my female-cum on Philip's face. He eagerly sucked up my juices and continued his assault on my pussy. His fingers were inside me and he was nibbling on my clitoris with his teeth. I was shaking as wave after wave of orgasm overwhelmed me.

Then, he fucked me. He fucked me right there in the bar. The music was loud and I don't know how many peopled noticed or cared, with all the other debauchery going-on. Phil moved up and, with his pants down, slid his cock right into my slippery vagina. His cock felt wonderful at that moment. It was what I needed after being eaten so vigorously. I looked up into Phil's eyes and saw his animalistic desire. I was on the edge of the seat with Phil leaning against me. He was pumping his hips and passionately fucking me. I could see my husband watching his friend take me.

I encouraged Phil to finish. "Come on Phil. Shoot your cum inside me." He did. I felt the warm wash of his cum sliding into my deepest recesses. His dick spurted again and again, shooting pulse after pulse of his seed into my womb. I had been fucked before, but never like this, in a public place with many people around. He didn't care and I didn't either. The desire for sex had overwhelmed his and my sense of decorum and decency. I'd seen other couples in the bar who were possibly fucking or close to it, and we were plainly visible to anyone who was watching. My husband and his friend Alex were watching intently.

Of course, Alex wanted a turn. When Phil climbed off me and backed out of our side of the booth, Alex was quickly there. I saw his hard prick and I opened my legs for him. He slid right-in to my sloppy snatch and proceeded to pump his cock back and forth. The folks on the dance floor couldn't see me, other than my feet. Alex's ass was on display, moving back and forth while he did me. Nobody seemed to notice or care about what was happening. I focused on how Alex's cock felt inside me. He was a different shape and was a little longer than Philip. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of having a man inside me. I hadn't given much thought to my husband, but once Alex added his load of semen, my loving husband was next in line.

Alex backed away and Seth said, "Mind if I have a turn?"

I looked at him and said, "It's your pussy, baby. Take all you want."

My husband's cock slid into me and sloshed around inside my cum-filled vagina. We were interrupted, though, by a security guy. It seemed we were being too explicit and were asked to leave. My dear husband didn't provide any cover for my modesty when he stood up and the security guy and some other bar patrons had a nice view of my spread-open pussy on the bench seat. I closed my legs and sat-up, a bit dazed from all that had happened.

We gathered our things. I took my purse. My escorts collected my underwear and we stumbled out of the bar to a round of applause from the GI's. I think they realized that I wasn't a German, but a horny American wife who had just been gangbanged. I was obscenely proud of being thrown out of a club full of German whores because I was too uninhibited.

We stumbled out into the street and hailed a cab. We decided to head back to our hotel. With three men and me, I had a pretty good idea that I was not done with fucking for the night.

Somehow, Alex and Phil were in the backseat with me while my husband directed the cab driver. My two paramours stripped me within a few moments and laid me back on the seat. Alex had revived and it was his turn again. The cab was cramped, but there was enough room for Alex to get me on his lap, facing away from him, while he slid his cock up inside me. I reached over the seat for my husband and asked him to "Kiss me baby, while your friend fucks me." He massaged my tits and swirled his tongue around mine while another man had his cock inside me. It certainly was a new experience. Seth had the cab driver take a detour so his friend had time to finish with me. Alex fucked me and held my tits while the city lights flashed through the windows. Another squirt of cum, not so much this time, filled my vagina and dripped out of me when Alex was satiated.

We were at the hotel and I had to put my clothes back on to go inside. I stood next to the cab, buttoning my skirt and then sliding my top over my head. I was a sweaty mess. My blouse was soaked with perspiration. The color of my breasts was visible through the wet material and my nipples were poking through. Alex picked up my shoes from the floor of the cab and Phil had my purse. As we walked through the hotel lobby, Seth lifted my skirt in the back and a couple of young men saw my naked ass. I was surprised they let me in the place. I looked like a hooker who had no business in such a fine hotel. We got to the elevator and I fought a losing battle for my clothes with the three of them stripping me. While I pushed Phil's hand away from my blouse, Seth undid my skirt and let it fall to the floor. We reached our floor and stumbled down the hall to our room. I just pulled my blouse over my head and let it fall to the floor. I was totally naked.

I looked at my three partners and said, "I need to be fucked."

We tumbled into the room and I had a chance to pee and splash water on my face. I was a mess. My hair was undone, my face was flushed, the glow of perspiration covered my chest. There was a sticky trail of cum on my pussy hair and my inner thigh. Semen was continuing to leak out of me.

I walked into the room and flopped on the bed. They'd pulled the covers down. The cool sheets felt good against my skin.

I didn't need to ask. My husband Seth was there and climbed between my legs. He was naked and his familiar cock slid into me so easily.

"Are you okay with all this?" he asked.

"Too bad if I'm not."

"I didn't expect all this to happen."

I asked, "Have you been to that bar before?"

He said, "Yeah, but nothing like that happened."

"Haven't you and your buddies gang-banged German girls before?"

He admitted, "Yes."

"Well, what did you expect?"

He said, "When you were dancing with Alex and Phil and they were feeling-you-up, they just continued and you seemed to like it."

I laughed, "I did like it, but couldn't believe it when Phil went down on me, right there in the bar."

12