Butch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still zoned out on the bourbon and poppers so it took a little while to register that the earphones were playing some sort of looped chant. "Be a good boy, submit to master, be a good doggy, suck cock, eat cum, submit to your owner, you love to be a good boy, good doggy, good bitch, sucking cock makes you cum, getting fucked makes you cum, you exist to please your master, be a good boy for master, a horny bitch for master, a cum dump for master, make master cum, eating cum makes you happy, getting fucked makes you cum, you want to be fucked, you need to be fucked, good bitch, good doggy, submit to master, serving master makes you happy, you exist to please your owner, you need to be fucked, need to be fucked, need to be fucked, getting fucked makes you cum, you are a cum dump for master."

I began to bounce up and down on the butt plug, fucking myself in time to the chanting. I didn't realise I had started to chant along as I bounced up and down, my paws rubbing my tits, my mouth open, tongue out drooling, eyes glazed, happy vacant smile on my face.

Butch poured some bourbon into a metal dog bowl and pushed my face into it, eagerly I lapped it up. When I looked up he was naked, he used his toes to smear his cum all over my face and hair and feed it to me. I sucked his toes clean, gazing at him with puppy dog eyes, silently pleading to suck his cock again. Instead he slouched down in the recliner, pulled his knees to his chest and pulled on the leash, dragging me towards his fat, sweaty ass hole.

I breathed in deeply, the smell was overwhelming, I nearly passed out, I nearly came, it made my cock leak, my nipples tingle and my ass muscles made the tail wag like an excited puppy. I licked my lips and passionately french kissed his hole, my world shrank down to the taste and feel of my full lips against his tight puckered hole. I knew that if I did a good job my owner would get hard and let me eat his cum, maybe if I really pleased him he would fuck me this time!

The thought of being mounted and bred was more arousing than anything, I moaned into Butch's ass and licked even more intensely than before, I managed to work the tip of my tongue into his incredibly tight ass hole and pushed it in and out as fast and hard as I could, straining against the collar, then I had to take a breath so started sucking at his ass lips, trying to suck them into my mouth and nibble them, then I used long wet licks along his crack before lapping at his hole and trying to tongue it again.

Vaguely above me I heard Butch moaning in approval and glowed with pride knowing I was making my master happy.

As I took a breath and went back to lovingly lapping at his hole, Butch pulled on my leash and I whined in disappointment, but my eyes lit up with lust when I saw his cock was now back to its full 10" glory.

I couldn't control myself and I slobbered all over it, rubbing my face in the precum to mark myself with his musk again. Butch grabbed me by the hair, pulled me off his cock and slapped my face.

"Stop being greedy bitch." he snapped. "now let me give you the rest of the tour."

I followed him on all fours as he climbed the stairs, the tail was wagging from side to side as I crawled after him, I began to swing my hips as much as I could to increase the sensations in my ass. I admired my owners' body as he walked ahead of me, he was propably 30lbs over weight, but he carried himself with supreme self confidence and a really sexy cockiness that made your legs spread and your pussy wet. I licked my lips as I stared hungrily at his ass, tasting it on my lips and I wanted to stick my tongue in his meaty ass hole again, I wanted to eat his ass like a four course meal, I wanted to lick it so good he would lose control and power fuck me right here on the stairs, but I crawled after him obediently, wating for my next opportunity to serve him.

As we climbed I started to hear feminine moans over the repetitive chanting from the earphones, as we got to the top of the stairs the moans were joined by wet squishy sounds. Butch yanked on the leash and I shakily stood up, he put the little brown bottle under my nose and I took a big hit and felt the familiar dizzying rush of blood, the tingle in my tits, the aching hardness of my neglected cock and the electric pleasure in my ass. When I regained my balance, Butch made me take another big gulp of bourbon, then he stood behind me and groped my tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples, really stretching them out, then back to possessive groping, I was putty in his hands, my body melting into his. He started to kiss, bite and suck on my neck, leaving bite marks and brusies, turning me on even more as he continued to work my tits mercilessly.

One big rough hand took hold of the butt plug and started to tease me with it, pulling it slowly out so the widest part really stretched my hole open and then jabbing it back in before slowly stretching my hole over and over again, then pulling it all the way out before pushing it home, fucking me and filling me, fucking me and filling me, I could feel my ass lips swell and redden, natural ass lube dripping from my hole, running down my inner thighs in sticky ropes of juice like a total bitch in heat. The other rubbed my belly and sides like a dog, going lower and pulling out some of my pubes, before gently stroking my cock a couple of times, then he stopped and rubbed his thumb over and around the head of my cock, sometimes using his thumb nail in a delicious torture that had me begging incoherently for him to fuck me, make me cum, please fuck me, make me cum, in a high feminine whine wracked with lust.

He read my reactions perfectly, taking me to the edge of orgasm twice, three times while I begged and pleaded to let me suck him, for him to fuck me, to make me cum. Then he stopped edging me and supporting my weight and I fell to the floor with a thud in a warm, sticky puddle of sweat, spit, pre-cum and mindless, aching need.

All the while the chanting continued through the earphones.

He took hold of the leash and dragged me in a daze into the room where the sounds were coming from.

Max was tied face down on a narrow bench, his baby pink leather wrist and ankle cuffs chained to the legs. His nipples were clamped, the clamps were chained to the floor, the chains were taunt and pulled his nipples painfully. His balls were stretched and similarly chained tight to the floor. He wore a matching thick leather baby pink collar and the same dog ears as in the video. An impressively long, thick dildo covered with bumps and ridges attached to a fuck machine plunged in and out of his plump, wet, puffy ass hole with a wet squishy sound, lube and ass juices dripping down his stretched balls and into a dog bowl. The bowl collected Max's cum as the machine methodically fucked it out of him. The force of the fucking rocked Max back and forth on the bench, which caused the chains to tighten and pull harder on his tits and balls.

Max was moaning around Zak's thick, 8" long white cock as Zak face fucked him, Zak was whipping Max's ass cheeks with the same black leather flogger from the video. Zak turned up the speed on the fuck machine and Max shot a final few weak spurts into the bowl, tears running down his face, Zak violently fucked his face for a minute or two and came with a very satisfied grunt. Then he pulled his cock out of Max's mouth and smeared the last of his cum over Max's face. Max strained forwards and stuckbhis tongue out, trying to catch the last few drops of cum on his tongue.

Butch turned my head in the direction of the other sounds. Mike was on his back tied to another low narrow bench. This one had stirrups that completely exposed his ass hole and a suction tube had been stuck to his ass lips and was busily sucking and stretching them into the tube. Suction tubes had also been attached to Mike's tits and his areola were being rhythmically tugged by the increase in pressure, along with his ass lips. Mike was bound in black leather straps, he had the familiar thick black collar tight around his throat and earphones with floppy dog ears. His balls and inner thighs were covered in wooden clothes pegs.

Jessie was sitting on Mike's face, riding it hard, her thighs were trembling a deep blush was spreading across her chest. Her pert B cup tits were pushed out proudly, desperately begging for attention. She wore powder blue fishnet stockings and a frilly garter belt around her creamy thigh. The garter belt held two remote controls, one had a wire that disappeared between her legs. She wore a matching powder blue collar and cat ears. She was stroking Mike's 6" cock with her oily, slender fingers, expertly teasing him, keeping him on the edge of orgasm before letting go and denying him his release. Then starting over again,

She rocked back and forth faster, clawing Mike's chest, her moans getting louder and longer, she was losing control as the orgasm built, her rhythm becomming eratic, her body shaking violently now. Her orgasm hit and she froze, every muscle in her body tensing, her head thrown back, eyes tightly shut, her mouth open in a silent howl of ecstacy. She dug her nails in so deep they drew blood.

Mike screamed in pain, which only seemed to make Jessie cum even harder. She collapsed on top of him, knocking the suction tubes off his tits, making him cry out again.

Zak stroked his cock while he watched Jessie cum all over Mike, then he turned off the fuck machine and pulled the dildo out of Max's well fucked ass hole, untied Max, pushed him to the floor and shoved his face in the cum filled dog bowl. Max began to lap up the cum noisily, as Zak helped Jessie down off Mike and sat down heavily on a sofa.

Butch pulled me by the leash into the room and forced my face into Max's gaping ass hole. "Time for you doggies to get to know each other" he sneered.

12