Butch's Bar Slut

Story Info
Sissy Marcy goes to the wrong bar.
2.4k words
4.44
33.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A bit darker than most of my tales. It would fit in gay or nonconsent as well. Gay sex, sissy sex, chastity and punishment.)

***

I love this bar, Butch thought to himself as he finished another beer. And why shouldn't he. It had everything a Leather Bear could want. Plenty of hot men in leather, and some women as well. A bunch of trans girls and some sissy boys. Loud music and a nice dance floor. And that great private backroom for dungeon play. With the loud music in the main room no one would ever hear your cries in there.

Yeah, I'm Butch. Some know me as Rob, but here they call me Master Butch or Sir. I love sex in leather and paddling an ass red before I fuck it. I love leather pigs that like dirty play, and if one of my regular slaves isn't here I will find someone to use anyway. But first I need to piss out some of this damn beer.

I worked my way through the crowd to the men's room, grabbing a couple of asses, bared by men in chaps, on the way. I would have grabbed more but I really had to go.

The wall urinals were full so I pushed open an unlocked stall door, ready to whip it out. Fuck, some damn trans sissy is sitting there and didn't lock it. She looks up at me as if in shock, with wide open eyes. Her bright pink panties were just past her knees and her skirt pulled up. I could see metal at her crotch. She tried to say she was almost done and I grabbed her by the hair. "You should be in the girls room sissy. This is for men. So I guess you are here for men."

She tried to get up but I forced her to remain seated. She held her legs together and tried to reach and pull her panties up. Before she could I moved forward holding her legs between mine. I pulled out a bottle of poppers and made her take a deep sniff, then another before shoving my cock in her mouth.

"You better drink it all bitch. You don't want my piss all over your pretty clothes."

She took the hint and started drinking as fast as she could with only a drop or two spilling.

"Good job sissy. It seems like you have done that before."

She tried to shake her head no, but with my cock in her mouth she couldn't move much.

"Now suck it nice and clean like a good girl!"

She cleaned me off and I tucked it back in my leather jeans.

"Whats your name bitch? I haven't seen you here before."

"Marcy, huh. And you are just in town for a business trip. That's a shame. If I had a week with you we could really have some fun. Now stand up and show me that cage you are wearing!"

"That's a nice piece of chrome you have on. Where is the key?"

"Your wife has it. LOL. That's hilarious. Was she afraid you were gonna fuck another woman on your business trip. I bet she doesn't even know you are a sissy, does she?"

"I didn't think so. I bet you have a hidden key with you don't you sissy?"

"Not gonna answer Sir's question?

I reach down and squeeze her sissy eggs and ask again. "Do you have a key with you sissy?

"You left it in your hotel room. How convenient. I bet your wife would be pissed if she knew that. But maybe she is out fucking some nice bull while you are on the road. That is what you probably deserve. Now turn around and put your hands on the wall! I wanna see your ass."

I liked what I saw. I squeezed her ass and probed gently with my finger. "You will do nicely Marcy, get dressed and fix your make up. You are coming with me."

"Where are we going? No where special, I just want to give an out-of-towner a tour of my favorite bar."

She pulled up her panties and pulled down her little leather mini-skirt. She walked to the sink and fixed her make up and I grabbed her arm and led her out through the dancing crowd. As we got to the far side of the bar I saw a couple friends and waved them over. Glen and Mack were a couple of leather masters I knew well.

"Hey guys. This is Marcy. She's in town for business and I am giving her a tour of the bar. Why don't you guys come along?"

I could see a worried look in the sissys' face as we marched her past the end of the bar and down a short hallway to a door leading to the back room.

The dungeon was dimly lit but enough to see her shudder when she realized what type of room it was.

"Right bitch, don't tell me this isn't what you want. If you weren't looking for some action you wouldn't have been in the men's room, you would have said Sir or Master when addressing me, and you wouldn't be dressed like a whore in a miniskirt and pink panties in a gay bar in the first place."

As I was saying this I was walking her backwards until she backed into a Saint Andrews cross. As soon as she hit it Glen and Mack grabbed her arms and cuffed them to the cross. She started to complain and I pulled her panties off and after showing them to my friends, I stuffed them in her mouth.

She was squirming and kicking a bit so we bound her legs as well.

"Let me just get a closer look at this cage on that sissy clit girl."

I pulled her skirt up out of the way and pulled the cage side to side and tugged on it a bit. It was nicely finished and had a urethral tube down the middle and an internal lock in a covered slot. I swear the whole thing couldn't have been more than 2 and ½ inches long.

"What a tiny dick. No wonder she locked it up. Doesn't look big enough for any woman to want to use. Not big enough for any guy to want either. I guess that's why you are a sissy!"

"You aren't going to cry are you sissy? I haven't even started to punish your whore ass yet. Hey Glen. Lets turn her around so we have access to her ass, OK?"

As Glen reset our prey I called Mack to the side and gave him my truck keys, I needed him to get a couple things from my tool chest.

I removed the panty from Marcy's mouth and slipped them over her head. Glen had her well secured with her pretty white bottom facing us.

"I think it is time to teach this sissy some manners Glen.

She will never forget to say "Yes Master" in the future. Why don't you put some nice weighted clamps on her nipples and I will add some to her little sissy eggs."

"That pretty bottom is going to look so nice in red and bruise, lol. I wonder how much she can take before she begs for a hard fucking. Here sissy, why don't you take some nice deep sniffs of this."

Mack returned with the items I requested and locked the door behind him as Marcy was getting higher on the poppers. She jerked a bit in her bonds as my large hand came down firmly on her ass. A slight yelp left her lips, but I knew that no one outside of this room would hear anything. A few more with my hand and I was ready to switch to my favorite paddle. About 30 inches long and 3 inches wide, with dozens of small holes drilled through the hardwood, it softened the hardest of asses.

Glen forced the sissy so sniff some more and while tugging on her nipple clamps and gave her a kiss, his tongue going deep in the bound sluts mouth. As the poppers took effect she began to kiss back and I landed the first strike of the paddle across her ass cheeks. She tried to jerk away but Glen held her tight. Mack stripped down to a leather jock and started to play with Marcy's locked up clitty.

I brought the paddle down again and again on the helpless sissys ass. I could see the red color begin to glow. I made sure to cover her ass entirely. Bright red marks with little spots from the holes showed from one hip to the other. She was dancing around as much as she could, given how she was bound. I held off after about 25 swats and the sissy was crying. She kept saying, "I'm Sorry," over and over, still not remembering to add Master at the end.

Glen told her that she better learn or it was going to hurt even more. Between the tears and the panty over her eyes she couldn't see much. I handed Mack a piece of emery cloth and while "playing" with the chastity he was actually roughing up the metal around the tube the lock fit in.

Mack finished and I gave him the paddle. He did beautiful work on Marcy's bottom, getting that wonderful spot at the bottom of her cheeks that would make sitting painful for a while. As he worked her over I took the tube of "Liquid Metal" that Mack had brought in. His sanding would insure a better bond with the metal, and the pain Mack was inflicting would keep her from having any idea of what I was actually doing.

I carefully squirted some of the contents into the end of the lock. Once it was full, I continued to fill the end of the lock area and finally covered that area of the cage so you would not know there was ever a lock inside it. It would harden fully within a day, but only took an hour to set firmly enough that it could not be removed. It would be as smooth and shiny as the rest of the cage.

Glen was keeping the sissy well poppered and whispering in her ear about how she needed to beg to fuck and suck for us if she wanted to ever sit down comfortably again. It didn't take too long for us to hear those wonderful words... "please fuck me Master. Please fuck this little sissy Master."

We released her cuffs and eased her over to a padded bench. Her hands were re-cuffed to the legs at the front and her ankles to the rear. A perfect height to fuck at either end. I ran my hand over her bruised bottom, feeling the heat rising from it. Fuck it looked sweet.

"Ready for a nice fuck sissy?"

"Good girl. Now suck my cock and make it nice and hard for your pussy."

I was hornier than I thought and was at my full fat 8 inches when I lubed her ass lightly a plunged into her. It was so fucking warm and tight. And the heat coming off of her ass was almost as delightful. Glen moved in front and filled her mouth while Mack stroked himself in preparation.

I wanted to cum in her mouth and pulled out of her ass and Mack refilled it. Glen pulled away and I rammed my cock into the sissys mouth.

"Suck it nice sissy. Clean all your shit off Masters cock and make me cum in your mouth. That's it. Lots of tongue. Deeper now, deeper." I held the poppers at the base of my cock. When she saw them she took me all the way in and took a long sniff. Soon she was all over my cock like it was the worlds best lollipop. She was lost in sissy space as I shot my load deep into her throat and pulled back to fill her mouth with the rest. Mack came in her ass as soon as I finished.

Glenn was always an ass man and finished off inside her abused bottom. He slid a fat plug in the sissy pig, went to her mouth and gave her a warm yellow drink before Mack and I untied her. I slid her panties back on and told her to finish dressing. She finally said "thank you Masters."

When she had refreshed her makeup we escorted her back out to the bar. I bought Mack and Glen a beer but never saw Marcy afterwards. I wondered what she thought when she got back to her hotel room and realized how I modified her chastity. Oh well, I guess sometimes it sucks to be a sissy. At least he won't be able to cheat on his wife now.

Epilogue.

Marcy, formerly Mark, arrived home from his business trip a couple days after that terrible night at the bar. He had spent most of the last day trying unsuccessfully to find a way out of the chastity device. His wife was looking forward to his return and he feared her reaction to his predicament.

Apparently, the week before he left he had been searching gay and tranny bars on line and left info in his browser history.

An old friend from college, a big burly gay man, lived in that city. She contacted Rob and discussed the fact that her husband may visit a certain bar in the town and wondered if he knew of it. When Rob said it was his regular hang out she told him she thought Mark was fucking around when he was away and would he help her out with a plan. Rob was happy to help and she sent him some pics of Mark so he would recognize him. It was no coincidence that Master Butch new when Marcy went to the bathroom. It was all a set up.

His wife greeted him warmly and said she missed him and was really horny and wanted to fuck, but he needed to shower first. She stepped into the shower after him and had his chastity key on her necklace. She grabbed his device and he started to cry, knowing it would not be coming off. Acting pissed, she pushed him down to his knees and his mouth went to her vagina and he licked her as she rubbed his head holding him to her pussy.

"That's a good sissy, I don't need that little thingy anyway. I only need your sweet lips and tongue. And I'm so glad you got to meet my old friend Butch. Isn't he fun."

He saw her drop the key in the toilet as she led her stunned sissy to bed.