Road Dog

Story Info
Boy is trapped by truck driver and turned into a sissy slave.
10k words
4.36
61.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started with a bit of fun on his road trip. Bryan was en route to San Francisco to hang out with an old female work colleague, as "friends".

She was a couple years older than him, 32 to his 29, and she had a great apartment downtown. Of course Bryan had wondered if she would let him put the moves on. It didn't matter if he got to hookup with her or not. He was just glad to have a place to stay for a weekend getaway. "Ya come on up whenev! U r always welcome Bry guy" her text had read.

His company let him "work from home" on Fridays and hadn't bothered to mention the trip to his parents or his friends. He figured if he left Long Beach by 10am he could be in SF by sunset. He had a mild breakfast of eggs and toast that morning, before gassing up his '09 Toyota 4Runner and setting out on the straight-shot 6 hour drive north.

About three hours in, half way through the "Grapevine" on I-5, he decided to set the car to cruise control. Without having to run the pedals, he could cruise at 75mph and was free to relax a bit as he pleased.

Looking to really settle in to the weekend away, he sparked a spliff he had rolled the night before. He smoked with the windows down, just chilling out. He figured this was better than drinking and driving. He quickly relaxed and settled into the drive and some melodic guitar jams. Stroking himself over his nylon gym shorts, he got himself a little worked up and rolled the windows down. He enjoyed the fresh air and passing other cars that may or may not have known he was stoned and stroking. He felt kind of turned on by the risk factor involved and decided to up the ante. Even as a boy, he had loved games of risk or chance, including truth or dare. As an adult, he now liked to dare himself.

He decided to go into his backpack and pull out his black leather bondage collar. He figured that in broad daylight it would be thrilling to have other drivers see his shiny O-ring dangling from his 1-inch wide locking leather collar. It got him horny to feel the tight grip around his neck and to hear the ring jingle. He didn't have a lock with him, which was probably for the better.

With two lanes each way, he had to pass a good amount of truckers, who would almost always take the right-hand lane, while cars passed in the left lane. Bryan knew that the truckers could see down into the front seats of his 4Runner, and as close as the lanes were, they could easily see the tight collar gripping his neck. If they didn't see the leather from the side, they would certainly see the large chrome ring that was secured to the front.

He didn't have any tint on the front windows and on a bright sunny day like this, the car was well lit. He put on some sunglasses to help with any glare and perhaps some anonymity. He took off his baseball cap, as another small dare to himself, exposing that he was a young masculine man and not some old creep or a boyish looking woman. Wearing just a black collar, black t-shirt and black sunglasses, he removed his gym shorts and threw them on the floor below the passenger seat.

This exhibitonism really excited Bryan. He could almost never convince his girlfriends to put on the collar for him, let alone wear it out of the house in public. He had only worn it himself in front of one woman before, but Bryan loved to put on that collar along with a blindfold or spandex hood while he masturbated and fantasized to naughty things at home. It was more or less a coincidence that he had packed it in his bag. He didn't expect to use it while visiting his old friend in the city, but he had easily rationalized throwing it in his travel bag.

He had thought, "What the hell, maybe she will find it in my bag... it could accidentally fall out, maybe and we could talk about kink? Maybe I'll meet a kinky girl at a bar this weekend. Maybe a guy will finally seduce me in person instead of just online. I guess"

His libido and curiosity got the better of him that day, and here he was, nervously and excitedly making quick eye contact with truck drivers as he rolled past. Known for being a bit pervy and horny, truckers were plenty accustomed to wanking while driving and it was not infrequent for them to see a passionate driver fondling him or her self, pants around the thighs while wobbling on down the highway. Bryan was not naive to this fact and it wasn't the first time he had jerked off while driving. It was, however, his first time wearing the collar in broad daylight. He figured truckers saw plenty of freaky things and would be into it. Cheap thrills, you know?

He began to pass a big blue eighteen-wheeler when he saw the driver looking back at him in the left side mirror. Bryan figured the man had a pretty damn clear view of his collar. The driver winked at him and Bryan pulled alongside, showing his naked lower body, now hard as a rock in his own right hand. Bryan turned quickly to check out the driver. He was a rough and tumbled, late-30's, blue-collar looking guy with a small silver hoop earring. He was wearing a white tank top and looked like he might not have shaved since last week. It startled Bryan a bit -- the soft gesture of being blowing a kiss by a grown man. He throbbed and sped up past the truck and began edging himself. When he did, the driver proceeded to pull hard on his horn. The huge WHOOOMP made Bryan jump a bit off his seat and confirmed for sure that he was putting on a good show. He was pleased with himself. He blinked himself back to reality and got himself to another edge of orgasm before backing himself off, laughing and giggling at his little innocent hijinx.

In a long straight stretch with no other cars or trucks around now, he remembered he also had poppers in his bag. He grabbed into his bag for the little brown bottle and he got even more excited about this little game he was playing with himself. Here it was high Noon on the freeway and he was collared, half-naked, and fully hard, about to get poppered up. He loved the sensations of the amyl and the ensuing rush of vivid sexual images that he came up with while under their effect. He loved using them while stroking.

Bryan took off the cap and took a long deep inhale on his right nostril. Paused, held it in, then exhaled slowly. Almost immediately he became a melting pile of horny bliss. His eyes fluttered and breaths became more rapid. He wished he had put his ex-girlfriends panties on. He wanted to suck wet toes. Cravings for eating ass came to mind. A flash of thick heavy cock surged through his mind. He longed for a heavy butt plug in his ass. He pinched his nipple like a pornstar. He tugged his balls and rubbed on his taint, just letting his hands wander. He imagined all the disgusting and humiliating things that the trucker he passed must be thinking. He got such a rush from both the poppers and the risk of public exposure. "Shoot, I can see why truck stops have such bad reputations," he chuckled to himself, as he came somewhat back to his senses and his driving.

He was having the time of his young adult life. In a moment of reflection, Bryan recounted some of the memories of how he had gotten to be so sexually deviant and inclined for risky kink games. He had explored a lot of sex with his partners through the years. These days, he was less concerned with bringing home hot babes from the bar, as the girls in his town had become far less interesting than the porn and self-pleasuring sessions that he would create for himself. He found it so much easier to keep his perversions and long-time fetishes to himself. He was seldom keen on meeting up with real men, but he regularly would flirt online with Doms. Unfortunately, it was typical that he would flake on blow-and-go meetups online or post personal ads fully knowing that he would not travel to men's homes to "Clean in a Maid's Outfit" (one of Bryan's favorite "forced" fantasies).

He missed the old days when ads could be just so customized for hookups in any time and place on CL. Indeed, in secret he had given head to his fair share of men. On a couple occasions he had been used as a bondage sub for discrete older men, but he swore those days were behind him. That was too risky, even for his daring inclinations.

When he tried to count just how men he had fooled around with, he got to double digits, and had the realization he might be gay. He quickly shook the notion off. "It was just for fun and exploration," he always told himself. But he couldn't help himself from wondering, "Have I even slept that many women in the same amount of time?" He had girlfriends through the years, usually for a few months or so until it became boring. Ultimately, he grew tired of the same things and people trying to control him, outside of the bedroom. For Bryan, cruising through personal ads and online chat profiles became some of his favorite stroking material. He loved how real it all was! Kinky people out there just like him! Stroking alone in his bedroom became his regular norm.

His reflection time, and his controlled edging and tugging on himself, came to an end as he quickly came up on another big truck in the right lane. This one was black and had a lot of chrome shining up in the distance. He was closing in on it pretty quickly. Bryan figured the driver must be proud of his flashy chrome truck and liked to show it off. He laughed, maybe the driver might also like Bryan's shiny chrome O-ring on his black collar. At the very least, he knew it would catch the driver's eye.

As Bryan's cruise control pulled him forward at a cool 75mph, he saw the truck put on its hazard lights and change lanes, gliding smoothly over to the left, in his way. "That's kinda weird," he thought. He checked his rear view mirror and saw the same big blue truck from earlier coming up into view in the right lane. "Oh man he is coming up quick.. he must have liked what he saw! Uhh..," Bryan's brain started reacting to the thrill of being chased down. He was so aroused.

"But oh shit, what if he actually is following me?!," Bryan muttered to himself. He looked over his shoulder and the collar ring jingled. The truck was picking up steam. He put the pedal down to see if the blue truck would pursue.

He clicked on his blinker, so as to be nonchalant, and pulled into the right lane to speed up. Just as he began to accelerate he saw the black and chrome truck up ahead begin to move over and block him, riding between both lanes. Bryan's heart skipped a little beat. He could see no other cars in front of the black big-rig, or behind the incoming blue truck.

His eyes went wide and he felt his balls tense and pull up in nervousness as he saw the blue truck move up right on his tail. His 4Runner was not nearly nimble enough to maneuver around the big-rigs. He tried to speed up again but was blocked again by the truck ahead of him.

In just a few seconds, he realized he was blocked in totally, forcefully, and that the group's speed was decreasing gradually. "This can't be happening!," he cried. He could see the face and hungry eyes of the driver in the blue truck, staring him down in his rear view mirror. "Fuck!", he exclaimed.

As the trucks brakes grind slowly down to a quiet standstill on the shoulder of the highway. Bryan grabbed across the seat for his shorts and threw them up his legs as quickly as he could. They got caught on his foot and he knew in his gut that this was not the type of situation you want to begin "with your pants down", as the expression goes.

He stuffed his now softening cock into the built-in liner of the shorts, leaking precum all over the front. He began to fumble with the collar buckle frantically. On his face was a look of shock and paralysis, staring straight ahead as he worked to upon the tight clasp.

Just then, from around the front of the black truck parked closely next to Bryan, a large, muscular, black man appeared. Bryan gulped.

The man had to be at least 6"3' 250lbs. He was clean shaven with black jeans and a tight fitting grey shirt, accentuating his broad shoulders and strong dominant shape, on top of stout black leather work boots that hadn't been shined in awhile. The man wore a thick black leather belt with a big metal buckle on the front that read: DADDY in all capitals, just above rodeo style bull horns that had been stamped into the silver plate.

Like a jaw-dropping movie, Bryan watched the man come around to the hood of his SUV and the image hit him all at once: The size of the man, the prominent and suggestive belt buckle, and then finally the black leash he had gripped in his left hand.

The man approached the car and Bryan froze. His clammy fingers couldn't get his collar open in time. In one swift move, the man grabbed the door and pulled it open with stern force, reached with a big arm forward, and clipped the leash to Bryan's collar. It was all over before Bryan could move or react. It had happened so fast. In the same breath, the man stepped back and let out a belly-deep, "Ha!", right in Bryan's face. He looked him in the eye as Bryan held his breath.

Big brown eyes seared into Bryan's soul for a brief two-count, feeling like an eternity to the newly captured boy. He was still stunned speechless when he saw the man studying his body. One hand tightly held the leash at a short choked-down grip while his other hand came up and smacked Bryan square in the cheek, WHAP!

Bryan was now going into survival mode, realizing the gravity of the situation. "Ow! Ah. Please don't hurt me!"

The man let out another jaunty laugh. "Ha! Boy, hurt you? Don't be silly. You look like you want to play!"

Bryan was mesmerized still, staring at the man's glistening chocolate-mocha skin and listening to the deep tambor of his voice as he spoke. He stirred inside at the authoritative tone. He was again unable to find words. In his brain he felt himself swirling again, as if the popper fumes were still dizzying him. "Uhh, well uhhh, but..." He said trailing off.

The man readjusted his grip and began to pull Bryan out of his car. When he did, he saw the other driver from the blue truck walking up. The way he had parked the truck on the side of the interstate, there was no way that passerbys would be able to see the 4Runner or the three men on the side of the road. The driver had formed an obtuse angled V, ensuring a small bit of "privacy" for their newly spotted boy toy.

To be sure, it was not their first hunt. Los Angeles and San Francisco had plenty of horny wankers cruising up and down the 5 Freeway. These guys had seen it all before, and the way the air hung, Bryan could sense that this was not their first rodeo. The rodeo-style belt buckle with DADDY kept catching Bryan's attention. It was so representative of the man who held him by the neck and leash.

As the other man approached, the man hollered out to him: "Hey! Good call on that Randy! That's your third one this month!" You could hear the smile coming through his rich mahogany voice.

The other man, now known as Randy, was obviously excited about the situation too. He fired back: "Hell yeah boss! Like fish in a barrel. This one even has a collar on already. Doesn't that mean some kinda bonus??"

The black Dom, clearly claiming the title "Daddy", piped back to Randy, while staring at Bryan: "Ha, ha. Good question pal. I have to tell you, this has only happened once before in 26 years of hitting this highway. The stud that time turned out to be a real beauty, if you know what I mean. Why don't we see what he has to say for himself, and then I'll decide on your bonus."

Bryan squirmed and moaned. "Agggh. Um. Sir. Randy. I was just... just "

"Just what? Out for a drive?" questioned Daddy.

"Well.. yeah. Um. I was excited...", quietly uttered Bryan.

Randy looked at him like a piece of meat and grazed his hard nipples with the back of his hand.

Daddy looked Bryan dead in the eye and raised an eyebrow, "Excited. Ha! What kind of man is excited by teasing drivers? And on top of that, by signaling them with a dog collar? Woof!"

Randy blurted out: "You wanted to get caught didn't you!"

Bryan's cock had gone soft but was now growing again as the men began interrogating and taunting him. His cock seemed to love the attention and the humiliation, while his brain was on fire wondering what in the hell he could do to get away. It was only 1pm, so his friend wouldn't be expecting him for another few hours. He had to confront the question, but his mind would not let him come up with a decisive answer. He was flustered and confused, aroused and enticed, scared and excited, so nervous about the weight of the situation. Had he secretly wanted this? Had he not known the possible consequences?

Bryan's mind stood frozen while his cock pitched a tent in his gym shorts.

"Well? You like to tease? And you wanted to get caught? Your cock says a lot for you there, boy." Daddy was speaking quite harshly to him, getting close to his face and tightening the grip on the leash. Bryan began to feel himself being pulled to the ground. Obediently and naturally, he allowed himself to be lowered to his knees by Daddy's strong forceful grip. He thought kneeling would be enough for the two men, but then felt a yank on his neck, being pulled even lower until his face was inches from the ground and the tip of Daddy's boot.

"I don't think he can speak, boss! I've never seen such submissiveness," chimed in Randy.

"Well, boy? Are you obedient? Is my accomplice here correct in his assumptions?"

Bryan felt like he was in a dream. He heard cars whizzing past, behind the trucks, just wondering what would happen if someone saw or if the cops showed up. He tried to focus on answering the questions but always got so distracted by his cock, now throbbing. Why was he so turned on and so immediately reduced to being mute? He was more submissive than he had even realized, as he was now face to boot on the side of the road, without so much as even resisting.

He felt like captured prey and began to enjoy it. Without thinking, almost as a reflex, stuck out his tongue and gave a long wet lick across Daddy's foot. The boot glistened. Bryan snapped back and couldn't believe what he had just done. He shivered again at his own ability to be manipulated and played with by an older man. Without the cover of being online, he realized just how big of a true faggot he was.

"WOW!" proclaimed Randy. "C'mon boss! That has to be bonus bucks!...or fucks!"

"Hm. Haha. Wow is right, Rand. Look at this good boy." cooed Daddy.

The words good boy hit Bryan like a ton of bricks. He shuddered. He really was aiming to please. He never wanted to disappoint anybody. At times, his inability to say "no" had been good, but other times he got taken advantage of. This situation was clearly to be one of the latter.

Daddy checked back at Randy: "I'll spot you the usual $350, plus $70 more bucks for the collar and the immediate action. This is a very good boy. Will you grab my tool kit?"

"No prob, boss! Thanks! Extra $70 should get me some nice holes tonight. Be right back." Randy skipped over to the passenger side of the black rig and grabbed a medium sized black tool bag.

Daddy spoke down to Bryan, who had taken position on all fours, staring straight into the ground and Daddy's boots. "What should we do with you??" The question was rhetorical. He continued.

"I think you must be scared. That's OK, boy." He paused for several long seconds. "Just know that it will only get worse from here."

Bryan groaned out "aaagh, what?!" just as Daddy yanked down his gym shorts and exposed his ass and balls to the open air. His cock was still trapped behind the waistband of his shorts, but he felt the wind and warm air blow across his backside.