Butt Coin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers

"I would," moaned Gordon, who had lasted longer than any of us had expected.

"The man must pay the £2000 up front, and all of that money goes to the woman for, you know, the anal sex. The man gets the Butt Coin, he can trade it to other people on the exchange. And then every time it trades the woman gets 9% of the £2000, or £180, every time it trades."

The four women shot each other a look.

"Can anyone make Butt Coins?" asked Lulu as she flicked her tongue across the purple head of Gordon's cock.

"No. Only men and women can make Butt Coins, and they are limited to only one coin. Oh, and the women must be 50 years old and over," I said.

"That's stupid," cried Lulu as she went back to working Gordon's cock. "Who would design such a stupid system?"

I didn't answer.

The two twins also look disappointed, but they then slowly turned their attention to Titiana.

"She's over 50. Can she make a Butt Coin?" asked the lady with my phone.

"I'm not 50!" cried Titiana.

"Yes, she is," said the other twin. "You two can make a Butt Coin now," she said as she pointed to me and Titiana and then made a rude hand gesture.

"What? No. I wasn't suggesting that I wanted to make a Butt Coin with you," I choaked out.

"I'll do it," squeezed out Gordon who was now three quarters erect.

"Why not?" asked Titiana a little offended. "Is there a problem with me?"

"No. It's just that you have me tied up, and I don't have an erection," I protested as I glanced down at my flaccid cock safely hidden in my sweatpants.

"We are not, untying you until you tell us where Sven is," said Titiana as she put both of her fist on her wide hips in a power pose. "But we know ways to take care of your other problem." With a nod of her head, all four women jumped into action.

Lulu stood up, completely took off her bra, and then slipped her shirt down over her midsection. Then she stepped over and forcefully pushed herself in between Roger and I's chair before she squatted down. She then quickly pulled down my sweatpants and underwear down to my ankles.

She reached over and roughly grabbed both my cock in balls in one hand, gave them a light squeeze, and then blew me a kiss. Then, with the skill of a true artisan, she began to work both mine and Gordon's cocks.

"Me encontre um pouco de azeite," Titiana demanded of the other twin who quickly disappeared back into Gordon's house. Then Titiana downloaded the Butt Coin app and registered herself, before they did the same for Gordon.

The other twin quickly returned from inside the house carrying a bottle of olive oil.

"What's that for?" I whined as Lulu's hand job was starting to pick up pace.

"I will show you, but first, both of you must close your eyes," Titiana demanded.

The old man next to me, let out a little giggle, while I gave up trying to fight whatever the fuck was about to happen. I closed my eyes while Lulu reached over and began to suck on the head of my cock.

The other three women quickly went into action in the garage, but I didn't dare peak. By the sounds of it they had moved the table, on which Gordon's model train set, back to the far wall, and they were fluffing around with a large piece of fabric. Then there came the wet sounds of someone being oiled up, which cause my cock to jump.

Suddenly the radio, which had been playing opera music quietly in the background since I arrived, was turned. They quickly flipped through a dozen channels until they landed on something that vaguely sounded South American.

Lulu pulled her lips off of my cock and whispered, "open your eyes," to both me and Gordon.

There in front of us was the twins holding up a great piece of greying fabric that must have been the dust cloth for Gordon's train set. Both women were smiling and waiting for their cue.

The music was working to some sort of crescendo, and behind the curtain we could hear a slapping noise. Suddenly the music hit, and the twins, dropped the curtain.

There, completely naked, was Titiana. She glistened from the oil as she began to shake her arse and gyrated in ways, I didn't think was possible. The first thing that hit me was that Sven was absolutely right. Titiana had the biggest breast that I had ever seen, as well as this mesmerizing near white tan lines in the form of triangles that set off her huge dark nipples. Plus, she had a massive arse, and her thighs were solid, each was nearly double the size of mine. She was also an incredible dancer. The speed and skill at which she executed each dance step was amazing, especially given how little space there really was inside Gordon's garage.

From the sidelines, the other twin quickly pulled the dust cloth out of the way, and then both twins joined in the show. They each took their places behind Titiana as all three fell into step as they gyrated their hips from side to side as they danced towards me and Gordon.

My cock was rapidly starting to get hard, which made Lulu smile. I quickly glanced over at Gordon and his monster was nearly there too.

All three of the women continued to dance in step until Titiana slapped her hands together and without missing a step, the other two women remove their tops, before all three turned their large arses towards us. They each bent over and placed their hands on their knees and began to shake their arses like something out of a rap video.

Just like the tan lines on her titties, Titiana had a great white, triangular tan line on her arse. She shook her arse like mad until she suddenly pulled her cheeks open wide, and I caught sight of her great brown hole, before she let go and her cheeks crashed back together.

My cock jerked in Lulu's hand.

Titiana did this several more times, until suddenly she began to advance towards me with her giant wiggling arse. It was like a hungry monster from the Amazon bent on eating me all up. In no time the monster was upon me. She butted her arse right up to my face while young Lulu continued to stroke my cock.

My chair shook, and I swore I felt an Earthquake.

"Fascinating," whimpered Gordon next to me.

Suddenly Titiana jumped up and returned back to the twins, one on either side of her, and formed a chorus line of huge tits. All six of their enormous breasts swayed back and forth in time to the dance as the women interlocked their arms and began to kick their legs high in the air.

By now my cock was rock hard.

"He's ready," Lulu turned to say to her friends as she let go of my cock and began to pull my shoes from my feet.

One of the twins, left the chorus line and pulled me from my chair. I was hoping that she would untie my hands that were still tied behind me, but she didn't. Instead, her and Lulu pulled off my sweatpants and underwear until I was naked from the waist down.

The other twin stepped over, grabbed my bindings and dragged me to the dust cloth that was still on the floor, and then pushed me down to my knees. She then threw me into a loose head lock as her big boobs fell warmly on my shoulders.

Titiana began to dance closer and closer to me as her friend held me in a headlock, until her pussy, with the tiny landing strip of dark hair, was close enough I could feel the heat that came off of it. I looked up and her enormous boobs were towering over me. Titiana reached down and placed both of her hands on my head and pulled me forward to fuck my face. Her pussy hair tickled my nose, as I slip my tongue between her pussy folds.

Titiana held me like this for several seconds until she pushed me away and stepped back. My face was wet with oil, and my cock was ready to explode.

Titiana grinned down at me from between her enormous boobs and dark nipples. Then she turned around. She bent over again, with her hands on her knees, arched her back, and began to shake her enormous, well oiled, arse in my face.

Titiana pushed back a little as the twin that was holding me shoved me forward. In a flash my face was firmly planted into Titiana's back side. My whole world shook. My nose flew first into her big arse hole, then I pushed myself up an inch where I could get my tongue in there instead. I push my tongue in as far as it would go, while Titiana continued to shake her arse.

Behind me, the twin let me out of the head lock, which allowed me to take a deep breath before I happily plunged my tongue back inside Titiana. Then the twin squatted down behind me, with her boobs pressing into my tied arms and back, and then reached down and began to stroke my cock.

I was happy to cum right there, but I knew if I did it wouldn't count as a Butt Coin.

I pushed myself back as much as I could. "It doesn't count as a Butt Coin unless we have anal sex," I panted. "And we must film it on the app."

The four women yelled back and forth to each other, before I was yanked to my feet by the twin behind me.

Titiana stood upright and turned to look at me. She straightened her hair and gave me a big wet kiss on my mouth, before she climbed on to the chair next to poor Gordon and presented me her big arse before she pulled her cheeks open wide.

She had a big, dark hole that she winked at me.

"Fascinating," said Gordon as he struggled to get a better look.

The other twin opened up Titiana's phone and pulled up her freshly uploaded app.

The twin that had my phone handed it to Lulu who awkwardly got up off the ground in front of Gordon. Lulu then opened up my phone and the Butt Coin app as well.

Together the two women quickly swiped through all the alerts and warnings on both phones while I stood there, cock aching, with Titiana spread wide in front of me.

Eventually both phones chimed together in the same robotic voice. "Make a Butt Coin Now!"

The women giggled as they pointed both phones towards Titiana's arse and my cock.

The twin next to me ran over and grabbed the bottle of olive oil from the table and then poured a healthy amount onto Titiana's well used arse. Then without warning she plunged two fingers deep into Titiana's hole without as much as a peep from her. The twin leaned in and quickly began to rummage around in her friend's arse. Then, with a slurping noise, she pulled her fingers from Titiana's rearend and poured a little oil on my cock.

Once the twin was done, she set the oil down on the floor and then reached behind me and slipped her oily fingers between my butt cheeks and rested them on my hole. Then she pushed me forward.

The women let out a little cheer as the head of my cock, slid easily into Titiana's dark brown hole. Titiana's anus was hot and loose.

I tried not to think about all the men, who had fucked Titiana in the arse before me--including Sven--but I admit that it excited me a little. I felt my cock began to swell as I began to pump back and forth.

It took me a few seconds to find a good rhythm, a task made even harder because my hands were still tied behind my back, but soon I did. Once I got going, the twin standing next to me, whose oily finger still rested on my anus, began to slowly rub my hole. She gave me a smile and kissed me full on the lips while I continued to fuck her friend in the butt.

"Oh no," cried Lulu suddenly from the other side of me. With one hand she had been filming while with the other she had been stroking poor Gordon who was now standing up next to her.

"Sorry," politely interrupted Gordon. "I'm afraid that I won't last much longer."

I glanced over at Gordon's cock. It was now swollen, purple, and rock hard, plus it was at least twice the size of mine.

"Holy shit, Gordon!" I panted, nearly about to cum myself.

"O que?" demanded Titiana, still bent over the chair.

The four women rapidly exchanged a few words in Portuguese and suddenly I was yanked backwards out of Titiana's now gaped arse.

Lulu who had my phone, nearly dropped it as she clambered for Gordon's phone, before she opened up his new Butt Coin app. The other twin began to frantically fumble with Titiana's phone to find a way to start another Butt Coin midway through making another.

The four women were frantic while the twin next to me pushed me and my still rock hard cock back, and then grabbed Gordon by his now engorged cock and quickly began to oil him up.

"Sim!" shouted the other twin as she pointed the phone back on Titiana's arse.

"Entendi!" shouted Lulu immediately afterwards.

"Make a Butt Coin Now," both phones chimed again.

Gordon stood there for a second, as if confused what to do, as he struggled with his bindings.

The closes twin quickly reached over and untied his hands before she gently pushed him forward.

"Meu Deus!" Titiana gasped as the big purple head of Gordon's cock hit her sphincter.

"Fascinating," Gordon moaned as he grabbed a hold of Titiana's big muscular hips and began to push deep inside her indecent hole.

All three of the women standing around Titiana were transfixed by the action. If it wasn't for the fact that I still had an erection and that my hands were tied, I could have easily walked out of the garage, and they wouldn't have cared.

With some effort, and help from the closest twin, Gordon managed to get all of his cock deep into Titiana's arse.

From where I stood, I really couldn't see much except for old Gordon's bony arse, so I stepped around to the front where Titiana held on to the back of the chair with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. Her brow was wet with sweat and her enormous tits hung down to the chair. She looked up to me and gave me a broad smile.

The twin kept her hand on Gordon's back to keep him in place until he began to pull out. When he did, she slowly allowed him to pull all the way back out until his cock fell out of Titiana's butt.

Titiana gasped at this, while the twin quickly poured in a little more oil into her hole, before she grabbed Gordon's cock and stuffed it back in Titiana's arse.

They did this no more than ten times, each time getting a little faster, until Gordon's bony legs began to shake, and his breathing became raspy.

By now I too was transfixed.

On the last pump, Gordon was in deep when he suddenly let out a cry which surprised all of the women.

"Sim! Sim!" shouted Titiana too as Gordon came deep in her arse.

When Gordon finished ejaculating, the women, including Titiana, let out a cheer like you would here at a soccer game. Then the women who were standing around him, rubbed his shoulders, and patted him on the arse like he had just won the big match.

Gordon grinned from ear-to-ear, while young Lulu leaned in and gave him a big kiss on the mouth, before she returned his conductor's hat.

"Amazing," Gordon managed to get out between breaths as Lulu helped him back to his chair. "I've always wanted to try that."

Titiana blinked several times, and blew out a deep breath, before she turned her big, brown, eyes towards me and said, "Your turn."

The twin closest to me picked up my phone while the other twin did the same with Titiana's phone. A few seconds later my attempt to make a Butt Coin with Titiana was back on as both twins began to film.

The twin next to me looked down at my cock, which I admit had deflated a little, and eyed it suspiciously like she didn't think I could do it. This of course made me wonder the same.

Ahead of me, still bent over the chair, but now with an arse load of Gordon's cum, was Titiana. Her hole was now busted open, red, and raw, plus it leaked cum.

The twin with my camera slapped a hand on my back, and with none of the tenderness she had shown Gordon, she shoved me forward. I wasn't completely hard, and under normal circumstances, it would have been tough to butt fuck anyone, but after the fucking Titiana just had with Gordon's monster cock, my cock slipped easily inside her rearend with hardly any problems.

The Twin with my camera continued to eye me suspiciously as she filmed.

Titiana's arse was loose before, but now it was also wet. I tried to think about how I should feel about this, but another part of me told me to just shut up and fuck.

I was starting to pick up a good pace, when the twin next to me, swapped my phone to her left hand. Then with her right hand she grabbed my left arse cheek.

I continued to fuck Titiana's arse hard, and even managed to get a few honest grunts out of her, when I felt the twin began to rub her index finger on my hole.

Unconsciously, my pace picked up a little, as my thighs continued to slap against Titiana's arse. My cock started to get hard again, and I was becoming more and more confident with each thrust into Titiana's butt, that I should be able to cum on que, despite the fact everyone in Gordon's garage was watching me.

The twin next to me, mustn't have shared my sense of optimism, for after only a few more stabs into Titiana's arse, without warning, she buried her middle finger deep into my arse.

"Ah!" I screamed as the twin pressed down hard on my prostrate. The head of my cock began to swell inside Titiana's guts as I started to fuck her as hard as I could.

The woman didn't let up and jabbed a second finger inside me before she pressed down hard inside my bottom.

Within seconds, I began to cum hard. The world around me spun, as I happily shot my load inside Titiana's wonderfully huge butt.

All four of the women, and Gordon, let out a cheered that probably could have been heard from the street, as I finally got off.

The twin with her fingers in my butt held me in place until I had nothing else to give Titiana before she pulled her fingers from my arse and then gave me a kiss on the lips.

I stepped back and my cock slipped from Titiana's beautiful arse, as she stood up.

Titiana did a little dance as she turned to me and then gave me a kiss as well. "So, are you two going to tell us where Sven is now, or are we going to need to take care of you again?"

My hands were untied, and they handed me back my phone before I fell into the chair next to Gordon.

Gordon, who was wide eyed like he had just had a religious experience, turned to me for approval.

"It's all you Gordon," I said with a wave of my hand as I tried catching my breath.

"Sven told me that him and my neighbour were going to go and stay with his mother for a while," said Gordon, happy to get the secret off his chest.

"Where does his mother live?" asked Titiana as she cleaned her bottom with several tissues.

I turned to look at Gordon.

"Well, he is Swedish, so I assume his mother lives in Sweden. Probably Stockholm," Gordon offered.

And I nodded my head in agreement.

=========================

A half hour later, I left Gordon's house.

Gordon had invited Titiana and her crew to stay with him while they were in London looking for Sven. He even volunteered to go with them to Sweden if need be. I was a little worried that they might take advantage of him financially, but the trade-off is that he would probably get a lot of hot sex out of it, which seemed fair.

I also had a good chat with Titiana who was already excited to see that her Butt Coins had traded several times. She also said that she knew a lot of women back in Brazil who would be interested in doing some Butt Coin mining with me if I ever visited. We exchanged numbers and we both promised to let the other know when they found Sven. And with that I was off.

Halfway down the block, I finally exhaled, and pulled out my phone from my pocket. I kind of felt bad for lying to Titiana and her crew. I had every intention to turn Sven over to them, once I found him, but I wanted to find him first. Thanks to Gordon, all of us now knew that Sven had left to go stay with his mother. But I guess that I am the only person that Sven told, about the home he recently purchased for his mother in Alicante.

Straight away I began to look into buying tickets for Spain, when suddenly a text alert--I had set for myself over a year ago--popped up on my phone.

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
131 Followers