Butt Coin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma made Gary invite me in order to punish me for breaking up with her," I let out with a sigh as I started to drive.

"Is that what your invitation said?" Claire laughed.

"No," I laughed back. "I outright turned down the first two invites Emma sent over, but through the grape vine, it was made clear to me that Emma insisted I come, and it would be better for everyone involved if I showed up."

"And like the dutiful soldier you are, you did your duty," Claire sneered.

"Yes," I said solemnly. "And for my punishment, I get to spend the afternoon babysitting you."

"I need a drink," announced Claire.

Ten minutes later we were back at the hotel. I left the keys to Cliff's Range Rover at the front desk and cautiously followed Claire back to her room for a drink.

"Come in," Claire waved her hand over her shoulder as she walked barefoot down the corridor to her room. She handed me her last remaining shoe--the other was presumably lost in the fist fight she had with Emma in front of the Church--and then pulled several key cards out of her purse and went through them until the door to her room open. Claire's room was insanely nicer than mine. It had a king-sized bed, covered in white linen, that was easily the size of my whole room. Plus, her room actually had windows, whereas mine did not.

"Emma has me staying down in the dungeon," I laughed as I admired the room's view of Lock Lomond and the start of the Highlands.

"Emma made me pay for all of this mess out of her late step-father's estate, so there was no fucking way in hell I was going to let her put me down in the dungeon with the likes of you lot," said Claire as she peeled off her stockings that were torn in several places. "Make us a drink," she demanded before she tossed her dirty stockings at my head.

Each room came with a good bottle of Scotch, so I poured each of us a healthy amount, and then a little more to help compensate for all that just happened. I handed Claire her drink and then held up my glass for a toast. "To fucking Emma. If it wasn't for her, neither of us would be here today."

Claire smiled, clinked glasses, and then took a large drink before she sat her glass down. "Help me get out of this dress." She turned around and lifted her hair. She had a slim neck, that instantly reminded me of her daughters.

I set my drink down and then carefully undid the fastener that held her dress closed.

Claire slipped her arms out of the dress and let it fall to the floor in the middle of her room before she picked up her drink and sat down in a plush leather chair with high arms. All she had on was the same pair of silky white panties that I saw before and a matching bra. She crossed her legs and as casual as ever picked up her drink. "So, what have you been up too?"

Sensing a trap, I carefully sat down in the matching chair across from hers and took a small sip of my drink. "I still work for Gary's dad."

"That's nice," she said dismissively. "Any girlfriends, or significant others?"

The thought of all the weird butt sex I had since I returned from South America flashed across my mind, but I didn't want to share that. "No."

"Any more strange business attempts with your crazy Swedish friend? Like your dog walking business? Oh, Emma hated that one."

A wrinkled my nose at the question.

Claire instantly saw that I was hiding something from her, uncrossed her legs, and sat upright in her chair.

"Fuck," I said under my breath as I tried to keep my eyes on her face and not her lower half, but my eyes betrayed me.

"Come on, you can tell me," Claire cooed as she inched forward in her chair.

"Ah," I stuttered as my cock was suddenly hungry and began to throb in my already tight trousers.

"Is it something big?" She poked her chest out at me with her lacy white silk bra covering her little breasts and perky nipples.

My rented trousers suddenly grew so tight that I had to readjust how I was sitting. "Am not sure I want to tell you," I eventually squeaked out.

"I'll show you my nipples if you do," Claire smiled.

"No, I can't."

"Please," she begged as she quickly pulled down her bra and flashed me her nipple.

"Fine," I blurted out before I pulled my phone from my trousers.

Claire quickly stood up, and unsnapped her bra, and threw it on the bed near me. She had perfect little breast with delicious eraser sized nipples. With a conscious effort I managed to force my mouth to close and to start thinking again.

Although Claire was just as manipulative and mean as her daughter, I always thought that Claire was much more clever about the way she went about manipulating the men in her life. She did it with a sexy glance or a quiet, inappropriate comment, while her daughter often just relied on brute strength of character.

Claire sauntered over and stood in front of me with her white silk panties even with my eyes. "What do you got to show me?" she said as she ran a hand across my face.

I opened my phone and showed her the Butt Coin app.

She took the phone out of my hand and began to look through it. "What is it? Some kind of dating service?"

"Not really, it uses anal sex to make these things call Butt Coins," I said as I gently ran my hand up the back of her smooth thigh.

"Butt Coins," she snorted. "And what do you do with those?"

"They're a new crypto currency that my friend made up that only started trading last month."

"Not another middle-aged man trading crypto," she yawned and dropped my phone onto my chest before she turned and walked away.

"No!" I shouted out desperate to touch Claire's smooth legs again. "I own a 50% stake of the only exchange on which Butt Coin can be traded." I lied about the exact figure, for I hadn't been able to track Sven down.

"Oh?" Claire stopped and looked back at me over her shoulder. Her arse looked magnificent, and I could just see the top of her Queen of Spades tattoo just poking out over the top of her panties.

"Yes!" I quickly grabbed my phone, opened the app, and then looked up Butt Coin's trading history. "Like today each coin was trading at around £2000 a coin and so far today we've traded over a thousand coins. So, the exchange made," I struggled with the math while I continued to gaze at Claire's arse. "1% of each coin is £20, times 1000, is £20,000. So far today I've made...."

"£10,000 in a day!" Claire blurted out as she spun all the way around and then dropped her panties.

"Yeah, I guess I did," I stumbled out as I finally did the math on how much Butt Coin was worth. However, before I could say anything more, Claire came over, sat down sideways on my lap, and draped her legs over the side of the chair.

"Tell me more," Claire said as she kissed me full on the mouth and ran her hand through my hair.

"You're so beautiful," I moaned as I ran my hand up her front and cupped her breast.

"No. Tell me about your app. Tell me about the money," Claire moaned before she bit my lower lip.

"Oh," I racked my brain over what to say next. "I make £10,000 a day. That's £300,000 a month!"

"More!" demanded Claire as she reached up and grabbed my hand, playing with her tit, and moved it down to her pussy, which was surprisingly wet.

"That's over three million a year!" I spit out as I pushed two fingers deep inside Claire.

"Oh yes!" moan Claire as she began to ride my hand.

"And we've only been trading for a month," I said as I nibbled on her ear and continued to finger her. "Wait until we really start to trade! By the end of the year, we'll be doing ten times our current numbers. I'll be bringing in £30 million a year!"

Claire grunted and then grabbed me by the wrist and began to force my whole hand inside her tight pussy. "What are you going to do with the money?" she whimpered.

"I'm going to set up an endowment to help fight climate change," I answered honestly.

Claire slapped me across the face, "No!"

"I'm going to buy a red Ferrari and find a woman who likes to suck dick."

"I'll suck dick for you," said Claire as she sat up wide eyed.

I pulled my hand from her pussy as she slid off my lap and onto the carpet in front of me. I stood up and it took me a second to open the safety pin that was holding up my trousers. My hard cock sprung from my trousers and without hesitation Claire swallowed my cock whole.

"Emma never sucked my dick," I accidently blurted out as I fought to get the rest of my tuxedo off. Instead of balking, Claire just went deeper until her lips were touching my balls. My eyes rolled back into my head as Claire worked her magic.

With a great gasp of air, Claire pulled herself off of my cock and jumped to her feet. With the back of her arm, she wiped the slobber from her face, before she kissed me again full on the mouth.

"Let's fuck," she declared before she pulled me towards her bed. When we got there, she threw herself down on her back and wiggled her arse until it was just hanging over the edge. Claire opened her thighs. Her pussy was completely smooth and had a single gold hoop through the hood of her clit. "I had my arse bleached before I came. Do you like it?" she asked as she spread her arse cheeks to show me her pink arse hole.

"It's much nicer than Emma's," I blurted out before I dropped to my knees, and I buried my face in her pussy. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and then paid attention to each lip before I moved up to her clit. I hit the gold ring straight away and found her hard little nub. I quickly began to lap up and down until her legs began to shake.

"Give me your cock now!" Claire demanded as she pushed my head from her pussy.

I did as I was told. I stood up and placed each of Claire's legs on my shoulders and then thrusted into her.

Claire got started on her pussy by tugging at her clit ring. "Emma is going to be so mad when she finds out that we fucked on her wedding day," Claire grinned.

"Do we have to tell her?" I got out between thrusts. Claire must have been into Pilates for her pussy was so tight it almost hurt my cock. My balls were starting to sinch up, and the head of my cock was starting to swell.

"And wait until she finds out that you are richer than poor Gary," Claire grinned as her whole body began to shake. "She's going to go fucking nuts!" Claire got out before she orgasmed.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried out as I attempted to pull out of Claire, but as I did, she clamped down even more. My cock began to spurt inside Claire's hungry pussy. Around the third spurt, I gave up fighting and drove my cock in as deep as it would go.

Sweating, shaking, and gasping for air, I fell onto the bed next to Claire.

"I bet Emma never let you cum inside her like that," Claire said all proud of herself. Her eyes were wide and dark, and her lipstick had smudged across her face.

"No, Emma did not," I panted. "Otherwise, this would've been my wedding and you would be my mother-in-law."

We kissed on Claire's big luxurious bed for a few minutes, until she excused herself to go use the loo. In the meantime, I couldn't help myself and fell asleep naked on her bed.

=========================

Twenty or so minutes later I was jarred awake by someone making a loud snorting noise.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Claire.

I looked over and in front of the window there was Claire, still naked, standing over a small night stand, rubbing her nose. "Oh good, you're awake. Would you like to do some coke?"

"No, I'm good," I offered.

Claire finished another line and then walked to the bed and sat down next to me. She gave me a big smile and then started stroking my cock again.

"I probably should leave soon," I offered weakly, "and maybe get back to the wedding."

"Are you sure?" Claire cooed as she began to stroke my cock a little faster. "The ceremony just barely restarted, so we have hours." Without warning she went down on my semi-erect cock and began to work my head with her tongue. I tried protesting, but Claire just stuck her hand over my mouth until I shut up and got hard for her.

I got hard quickly, but she didn't stop until she was satisfied that I was ready to fuck again. She pulled her mouth from my cock with a loud pop.

"Holy fuck," I gasped after she took her hand from my mouth.

"I want to make one of your Butt Coins. I've downloaded the app and everything," Claire confessed as she stood up, turned around, and pulled open her arse cheeks to show me her pink hole.

"I would love too," I said as I sat up and reached for her arse.

"Not here," Claire slapped away my hand as I attempted to touch her smooth white arse. "I want to do it on Emma's bridal bed!" Claire's eyes shimmered.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I eyed Claire up and down. "You are terrible."

"I know," Claire smiled. "Besides, think how dirty it would be."

"How would we even get into her room?" I asked, hoping she would back down.

"I stole the key," Claire grinned, as she ran over to her purse and pulled out a small collection of hotel key cards. Then Claire ran into her luxurious bathroom and quickly returned with two, large white, bathrobes.

"Oh fuck," I said when I realized that Claire was serious.

Claire quickly put on her bathrobe and dropped the collection of key cards into her pocket, before she pulled a bottle of lube out of one of her still packed bags. "Come on let's go!" Claire said as she grabbed her phone and opened the door to the hotel room.

"Jesus Christ," I exclaimed, as I worried that anyone walking down the hallway could see my erection. I leapt for the other bathrobe, put it on, and followed Claire out the door.

Luckily the bridal suite was only a few doors down from Claire's room and the hallway was empty. Quickly Claire began to go through the stack of key cards until she found the right one and the door to Emma's bridal suite opened.

The room and its view were even nicer than what Claire had, which seemed to make her even more determined to go through with the act. In the middle of the room, on a raised platform was the bridal bed. It was covered in expensive white linen, and the top of the bed was strewn with red rose petals.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"It is. Emma would have loved it," Claire agreed as she saddled up next to me and grabbed my cock. "Now fuck me in my arse," she demanded.

Claire climbed up onto the great white bed on her hands and knees and then jutted her tiny and somewhat bony arse high up into the air. Her wonderfully pink arse hole was perfectly smooth. She must have bleached and waxed it very recently.

"Make sure you use lube," she said as she pointed to her bath robe draped over a nearby ottoman. "Oh and hand me my phone.

I grabbed both and handed Claire her phone, while I opened up my own phone and fired up the Butt Coin app. Then I asked, "Should we put down a towel or something in case we make a mess on that white duvet cover?"

"No, we'll be fine," Claire said as we both navigated the app and agreed to make a Butt Coin together.

"Make a Butt Coin now," both of our phones chimed.

Claire slipped her phone between her legs on the bed and winked her pink hole at me.

I sat my phone on Claire's back--near her Queen of Spades tattoo--while I juggled with the lube, my cock, and her pink hole.

The lube was cherry flavoured and instantly reminded me of a lollipop I used to eat as a kid. I squirted a large dollop of lube on my fingers and pressed them against her arse hole. I gently began to rub her puckered hole to get her warmed up, but Claire had other plans.

"Just stick them in and let's fuck," she bitched at me.

I did as I was told and pushed both fingers deep inside her rectum. It was much looser than I expected and also much dirtier. I recoiled when my finger hit something firm. "Shit!" I hissed as I pulled my fingers back out in a hurry. "Do you want to use the bathroom first?"

"We don't have time for this. Either fuck me in the arse now, or go find me someone who will," Claire complained. "Beside you already have paid £2000 for your Butt Coin, and you might as well get something out of it," she said as she wiggled her arse around.

I grabbed the lube and poured some on my cock, before I dropped the lube on the bed and picked up my phone to film the act. With my free hand, I grabbed my cock and pressed it up against her rectum.

Claire instantly pushed back, and my cock slipped easily into her greasy hole. "Much better, Claire cooed.

I knew that something messy lurked deep in her bowels so I tried to keep my thrusts shallow, but Claire wasn't having it. She slammed her hips back into mine, and I was shocked by how bony her arse was. "Oh god!" I screamed out, half in pain and half in pleasure.

"You like that?" Claire grunted as she pushed my cock deep into her dirty arse.

"It feels great," I lied as she rammed me with her bony arse again. I wanted to look down to see if she had left a bruise from where her hips were colliding with my pelvis, but I was afraid to look in case

there was a mess. Instead my eyes locked on the Black Queen of Spades tattoo she had on her arse cheek which totally seemed so out of character for her.

"Why the tattoo?" I sputtered out between grunts.

"It was Lord White's idea," Claire moaned as we started to settled into a good rhythm. "He was a real pervert who like to watch me fuck black men."

"Oh right," my cock got a little harder.

"The bigger the cock, the better, he would always say," she flashed a grin as she arched her back and looked over her shoulder at me.

"That's one hell of a motto," I panted as I continued to fuck her arse hard. I could start to feel my cock swell, which was good because there was now a noticeable smell lingering in the room.

"In fact, that was how he died," Claire spit out between thrusts. "One weekend we went down to the manor in Cornwall, and we went to the horse stables, where he ripped off all my clothes and had his farm hands tie me to the fence. Then to my surprise, he brought out the largest...."

"Oh god!" I grunted and closed my eyes as I suddenly started to cum in Claire's arse.

I attempted to hold on and drive my cock as deep as I could into her dirty arse, but suddenly Claire pulled away and kicked me--probably harder than she expected to--in the gut. I fell backwards and luckily landed on a large ottoman.

"Why did you do that?" I cried out in pain as I held my side as cum continued to drizzle from my cock.

Then in horror I watched as Claire leapt to her feet onto Emma's large white bridal bed that we just fucked on, and then she squatted down. She had a manic look on her face as she began to grunt.

"No!" I screamed out in horror, as Claire took a loose poo directly in the middle of her daughter's bridal bed.

"Take that bitch!" Claire cackled as she moved over a few feet and began to bear down again.

I got to my feet, a little winded, and screamed, "get down from there!"

"One second," Claire grunted as she went poo again.

I ran to the bed and grabbed Claire by the waist before she could go again and do any more damage to the bed. I threw her over my shoulder, grabbed both of our phones, and ran both of us still naked from the Bridal Suite back to Claire's room.

Once inside her room, I threw Claire onto her bed, and she just laughed.

"What the hell are you going to do when Emma sees that?" I shouted at Claire as I grabbed my clothes.

"She won't know it was me," Claire smiled as she smelled her finger and wrinkled her nose. "Unless she does a DNA test and then she will kill us both."

"Fuck!" I shouted. "Of course, she will suspect it was us! Who else could it be!"

"That's why I'm leaving the hotel once I take a shower," said Claire as she pointed to her already packed luggage. Claire got to her feet and gave me a big kiss on the mouth.

"Emma will hunt us both down and kill us in our sleep," I cried as I pulled on my ill-fitting trousers and undershirt, but I gave up on my shoes and everything else.