Butt Coin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Claire said as she sauntered naked over to the bar and made herself a stiff drink. "Come this time tomorrow all of her murderous rage will be focused all on me," she smiled.

"Why?" I was almost afraid to ask what Claire had planned next.

"I'm running out on the bill," Claire giggled like a schoolgirl who just tried shoplifting for the first time. "I still owe the hotel £200,000 for the wedding, but by this time tomorrow I will be in Asia and Emma will never be able to find me."

"Fuck," I cried again as I grabbed my phone.

"Don't go! Have another drink with me," said Claire as she stood there looking innocent, despite the horrible things she just done. "We can talk more about your app. I know some people who might be interested in it!" she yelled as I ran from her room.

=========================

I managed to make it all the way down to the basement where my room was without seeing anyone. I quickly washed off my cock, threw on some clothes, ordered a taxi, stuffed everything else I brought with me into a bag, and ran for the door.

Before I hit the stairs up to the lobby, I ran pass a large industrial sized door marked, 'Staff Only.' I stopped and listened for a second and could hear women talking inside. I tried the door handle and it open.

Inside was the hotel's laundry room where three women in maid uniforms were folding a mountain a white linen. All of the women looked at me like a was mad.

"Sorry," I said as I dropped my bag and held up my hands. "There's been a horrible accident and I was wondering if you can help me?"

The women all shot each other a look, and the oldest of them turned to me and asked, "Blood, piss, vomit, or poo?"

"Its poo, up in the Bridal Suite," I said embarrassed.

"No!" gasped one of the women.

"I'm very sorry," I said as I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a wad of £50 notes and began counting them off. "I'll give you ladies £500 if you run up there and clean up the mess right now! Air out the room. Drop more flowers. Work your magic and do whatever you need to before the bride comes back from the church!"

All of the women jumped into action. The older woman grabbed the cash. Another went for her maid's cart. While another dug out a fresh set of linen for the Bridal Suite.

"And I'll give you ladies another £500 if you promise me that you will tell no one, especially Emma the bride, about this!"