Butt Coin Ch. 06

Story Info
Sven is accused of rape for making Butt Coin w/ a man's wife.
8.7k words
5
2.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers

========================

Warning!!!

Once again, this story takes place beyond space and time in a realm known as "Fiction" where all penises are bigger than average, there are no STD/STIs, and people have sex for a multitude of different reasons that you might not agree with. Also, this story contains an allegation of sexual violence, which is why I posted it in the Non-Consensual section.

Just like with good anal sex, you shouldn't jump into this story without first lubing up. It would be far less painful (enjoyable) if you read the five previous chapters in the Butt Coin saga before you attempt to squeeze this story in. However, if that's not possible, let me give you a little recap in the story so far...

Butt Coin Ch 1: Marty's friend Sven comes up with a crazy idea to build a crypto currency based on anal sex called Butt Coin. Shortly afterwards Marty has to leave country for work, but when he returns, he finds that his business partner is missing. Then by chance Marty discovers that Maria, the kind older seamstress down the street, now makes Butt Coins and is willing to make one with him.

Butt Coin Ch 2: Marty gets held hostage by four sexy Brazilian women who are looking for Sven. The only way Marty can escape is by showing them the merits of Butt Coin.

Butt Coin Ch 3: Marty is forced to go to his ex-girlfriends, wedding. While there he accidently ends up have sex with his ex-girlfriend mother who then shits on her daughter's bridal bed.

Butt Coin Ch 4: Marty comes home from work to find Maria the seamstress at his door. She needs him to help her run her first BCGBP (Butt Coin Gang Bang Party). Afterwards Marty finds a led on his missing business partner who might be living in Spain.

Butt Coin Ch 5: Marty travels to Alicante but his led is cold. However, he runs into a beautiful Spanish woman named Esmeralda and it's love at first sight. The only problem is that she is a lesbian who isn't ready to have sex with Marty. To make things more awkward, Marty is forced to trade a Butt Coin to an older estate agent in return for some information that might led to the possible whereabouts of Sven.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy!

========================

After Esmeralda and I had butt sex with the senora from the estate agents, the women went and took a shower, while I took a quick nap. I woke up a few minutes later and got in the shower myself because I was starting to smell funny. Afterwards I changed back into the Japanese silk robe Esmeralda lent me earlier in the morning and joined the two of them for a coffee out on the balcony.

The senora was once again fully dressed, minus her shoes, and the pair of her wet panties that now sat on the little outdoor picnic table next to her phone and cigarettes. Esmeralda was back in her silk robe too, and still very much naked underneath, while she took notes in a white steno pad.

"Hola," I said as I gave the two women a sheepish smile. There wasn't an extra seat, so I leaned onto the edge of the balcony, careful not to plunge to my death, nor accidently show my junk to the women.

"Antonella was just telling me about all the trouble your friend Sven is in," said Esmeralda as she showed me her steno pad and all the notes she had taken.

"Trouble?" I asked as I attempted to fold my arms across my chest to look serious, only to have to abandon the gesture when I suddenly felt a breeze on my testicles.

"It's true," said Antonella, as she finished her cigarette. "My husband and I were the ones who sold your friend Sven the flat in the plaza for his mother a few years ago. At the time my husband was happy because it was an easy sale. Your friend didn't haggle over the price, and he paid cash. So, when Sven showed up a month ago bragging that he was now really rich and how he needed a much bigger house, my husband was over the moon. But of course, my dumb husband tried to sell him that €4,500,000 house he tried selling you, but your friend didn't like the location, style, or something else. Anyways my bastard of a husband tried very hard to make the sale, but in the end your friend bought a different house for way too much money from one of our competitors from across town. This upset my husband greatly. He took it as a personal slight against him, his profession, and his manhood. Then he started to tell his friends--important friends--that your friend Sven had cheated him out of a lot of money, and that this damn rich foreigner needed to be made an example of."

Antonella paused and lit another cigarette before she continued, "And of course Sven taught me about Butt Coins and we, and a few other men, made some together, but my husband doesn't need to know about that, okay?"

"Who are these important friends?" asked Esmeralda as she leaned onto the small table to take notes which caused her robe to flap open, exposing her lovely boobs.

"The Mayor and Chief of Police," Antonella said grimly.

"Seriously?" Esmeralda asked as her eyebrows jumped in surprise.

"Si," said Antonella as she took a drag.

"That sounds bad," I said knowing that I was missing something.

"Yes," said Esmeralda gravely. "They, and all of their friends, are corrupt and have a reputation for shaking down rich businessmen and tourists for money."

"How do you know this?" I asked Esmeralda.

"I, like all women, have an unhealthy obsession for 'True Crime' stories and because of this, I write part time for an investigative website," she said.

"I thought that you were an English teacher?"

"That too. I have a lot of different jobs. I also provide a dominatrix and life coaching service for older women who like to get spanked while being told what to do with their career," Esmeralda said in a joking way that left me unsure if she was fucking with me.

"May I get your card?" Antonella asked Esmeralda as she suddenly perked up at the mention of more spankings.

========================

An hour, and a short taxi ride later, Esmeralda and I were a little further down the coast in an upmarket seaside neighbourhood that had been taken over by the rich. We passed through an area with a lot of shops and bars, when suddenly I saw a Scandinavian looking man in sunglasses, a Panama hat, and white chinos as he stepped out of a shop with a bright yellow front.

"Stop the car!" I screamed to the taxi driver as I thrusted a wad of cashed at him and attempted to jumped out of the Taxi. By the time the taxi came to a halt, and I got out of the vehicle, I had lost the man, so I began to run around trying to see where he had gone.

"What did you see?" Esmeralda asked when she caught up to me.

"I'm looking for a tall Scandinavian guy in white pants and a hat," I panted as I continued to pace back and forth. "He came from that building," I said as I pointed to a nearby shop with a yellow front.

"Correos? The post office?" she asked.

"Yes." I said as I spun fully around again.

"Did he get into a car?"

"I don't think so," I said not so sure.

"There is a pedestrian street just behind the post office, maybe he went that way," Esmeralda offered.

I followed her as she led me across the busy street and sure enough behind where I saw the man come out of the shop, there was a tree lined street full of cafes and shops that were full of people of all ages and at least a hundred men in white chinos and Panama hats.

"Do you see him?" Esmeralda asked as we started down the street.

"No," I said as disappointment started to set in.

Suddenly, from off to myside, there came a man's voice, "Marty?"

Esmeralda and I both turned to see a tall Scandinavian man in a pair of white chinos carrying a Panama hat step out of a café.

"Sven?" I asked in disbelief.

"Oh, thank god!" roared Sven as he threw his hat on a nearby table, raced towards me and gave me a great, big, bear hug. "Thank God! You've finally got my letters! We are in so much trouble!"

"Trouble? Letters?" I asked as I attempted to escape from his bear hug, only to eventually give up.

"Terrible trouble," cried Sven as he buried his head in my shoulder. "I've wrote you a letter every day for the last month and you haven't responded to a single one! I thought you were dead!"

"What letters?" I asked as I finally managed to escape from his grip.

"The ones I've been sending to your flat. Haven't you been getting them?" Sven asked as a sudden look of worry crossed his face. "They haven't been stealing your mail, have they?"

"It's the 21st Century," I remined him. "The only letters I, or anyone in my building gets is our gas bills and spam, except for that S. Bint Tuco guy...." I trailed off as I made the connection.

"S. Bint Tuco! S. Bint Tuco!" Sven yelled and did a little danced in the street to emphasize his point. "I thought you liked puzzles. It's an anagram!"

"Butt Coins!" yelled Esmeralda next to us as she worked the anagram out.

"Exactly!" yelled Sven as he pointed to Esmeralda with both hands. "Wait. Who is she?" he asked with a smile.

"I tried calling you a hundred times! You are the only damn tech guy I know who doesn't have a thousand ways to contact him," I yelled at Sven.

"That's true," Sven conceded. "I had to get rid of my phone when I found out the Titiana and her crew of big breasted Brazilian women had tracked me down to London. So, I threw my phone into the river Thames and moved me, and my landlady Fiona, to Spain to live with my mother."

"Why didn't you save my number?" I demanded.

"Who remembers phone numbers these days? Besides, I hadn't slept in weeks from all the coding and testing of our app I was doing at the time. And that's why I sent you the letters," Sven said as he punched me in the arm. "I'm very sorry, but you are here now, and that's all that matter. Say, I could use a drink. Could you two use a drink too, yes?" Before I could answer Sven waved to a nearby older waitress, who obviously knew him, and ordered us three mojitos. Then he ushered us to his table hidden behind a big potted plant.

"So, who is this?" Sven asked with a smile as he turned to Esmeralda.

"This is Esmeralda. She is my....," I stumbled as I thought about how I should introduce her, "... my friend?"

"You told me that you loved me earlier," Esmeralda teased me as she batted her big brown eyes behind her glasses.

"So, she is your girlfriend?" asked Sven still as confused as Esmeralda, and I were.

"Girlfriend?" I hesitantly asked as I looked over at Esmeralda.

"Girlfriend," Esmeralda said as if she was still mulling over the implications of the word. "Yes, girlfriend."

Sven eyed us both for a second, before he leaned a little towards me and placed his hand over his mouth where Esmeralda couldn't read his lips. "And she knows about Butt Coin?"

We both nodded our heads yes.

"Good. Because we are in a lot of trouble," said Sven who looked even more down than before our drone-based dog walking business we owned together killed all those dogs and collapsed.

The waitress suddenly showed up with three large mojitos and dropped them in front of us.

"What do you mean 'we'?" I demanded. "I just got here."

"You, me, Butt Coin, it's all connected," Sven raved before he took a huge drink of his mojito and then leaned in where no one else could hear us. "I've been accused of rape, and a bunch of other crimes."

I reeled back, as Esmeralda reached down and pulled out her steno pad from her purse.

"What the fuck man?" I demanded.

"I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" Sven cried as he put his hands up in the air. I think I'm being set up by the Mayor of Alicante."

"Antonella told us the same thing," Esmeralda said as she put a hand on my arm and gave Sven a reassuring smile.

"Antonella, the estate agent? Sven screwed up his face in confusion. "How do you know Antonella?"

"Marty had to make one of your Butt Coins with her before she would talk and tell us where you live," said Esmeralda as she reached over and placed her hand on top of mine.

"You helped a lot too," I smiled as I squeezed Esmeralda's hand.

"So, you two had a threesome with Antonella in order to find me?" Sven asked as a wee little glint appeared in his eyes.

"Yes," I said.

"...But we did not have sex with each other, just with Antonella, separately," Esmeralda felt the need to clarify, "Marty and I haven't had sex together for I am still a lesbian and I'm not yet ready to have sex with a man."

"Oh," Sven nodded his head like this explained everything.

"Anyways," I nodded my head too, "you were charged with rape? What the fuck happened?"

"I swear that I will get there," Sven said as he held up his right hand to take an oath like he was a boy scout, "but do you mind if I start at the beginning?"

I shrugged my shoulders and then looked over at Esmeralda.

"I wouldn't mind hearing it," she said as she glanced back and forth between Sven and me.

"Good," said Sven as he let out a big sigh. "It all started after you, and I spent the night in the pub in London."

"That was the night he got me drunk and convinced me to invest £50,000 into Butt Coin," I added a little context for Esmeralda.

Sven quickly turned to Esmeralda, "Marty likes to pretend that he is all innocent and is the helpless victim in all my schemes, but he enjoys the game just as much as the rest of us. Don't let him tell you otherwise."

Esmeralda smiled as she squeezed my hand again.

"Anyways, after you left for Argentina, I spent the next two weeks locked in my landlord's attic working on the coding for Butt Coin. I implemented the plan we drew up in the pub almost word for word. You know, like setting the minimum age for the women involved to 50 to prevent sexual exploitation, limiting each couple to only one coin...."

"Like stopping gay couples from making coins?" Esmeralda threw out as she took a sip of her mojito.

"Come on," Sven threw his hands up in the air. "We all know that Gay men would make too many Butt Coins, and besides they would never pay for something they could get for free."

Esmeralda shrugged her shoulders to concede the point and then added, "What about us lesbians? Where is our Butt Coin?" she joked.

"I do think, as a matter of principle, we should let lesbians who are into anal sex make Butt Coins too," I murmured.

"I'm all for encouraging more women to have hot anal lesbian sex," Sven said as he gave a little laugh, "but the true reasons why lesbians can't make Butt Coins is because it is too hard to tell if they have orgasmed. When a man orgasms, he announces he is about to come to the world, spurts everywhere, cheers when he does, and leaves an obvious mess afterwards. All of which is easy to feed into the algorithm I developed to see if a Butt Coin has been made."

"What if we used a harness of sensors and wires, like a heart EKG, and attached it to our vulvas...." Esmeralda started.

"Sorry," I said as I placed my hand on Esmeralda's arm to get her to stop. "Please don't distract Sven. Otherwise, we'll end up ten drinks later with electrodes attached to our genitals trying to empirically measure our orgasms." Both Esmeralda and Sven looked disappointed at me for quashing their fun. "Please finish your story Sven and tell me why we are in trouble. And I promise we can double back on the lesbian butt sex app later Esmeralda."

"Oh, of course," said Sven as he started again. "Yes. So, I spent two solid weeks coding day and night to finish building an algorithm that would first of all marry up the video and meta data inputs from both partners' phones, and then say if a Butt Coin had in fact been made. Once I accomplished this, I had to do some fairly vigorous beta testing with several local 'working women', to ensure there were no false negatives and positives."

"Working women?" I asked. "Please tell me that all of my money wasn't spent on hookers?"

"No, of course not," said Sven emphatically. "Not all of it. Just maybe £25,000."

"Fuck me," I groaned before I took a drink. "What did your landlady Fiona think about all of this?"

"Who do you think held the cameras?" Sven smirked. "Any how, it was a success! After that I quickly cobbled together the Butt Coin app and the Butt Coin Exchange. Then I began to fish around for the first person to make a Butt Coin with."

"Please don't tell me it was with your landlady," I put my head in my hands.

"No of course not," Sven snapped back at the thought of sleeping with his 84-year-old landlady. "She is like a mother to me."

"Sorry," I waved him on.

"The first woman I found to make a Butt Coin with was Maria," Sven smiled.

"Who is Maria?" asked Esmeralda.

"She owns a dry-cleaning business near Marty's house in London," Sven offered.

"No. She's closed the dry-cleaning business down," I said.

"No! Why?" demanded Sven.

"Butt Coin," I offered. "She's simply made too much money making Butt Coins over the last month, so she closed the business and now just uses it for her BCGBPs"

"BCGBPs?" asked Esmeralda.

"Butt Coin Gang Bang Parties," I suddenly felt a little awkward trying to explain all this to my new girlfriend.

"And did you take part in this Gang Bang Party?" asked Esmeralda as she suddenly sounded like a schoolteacher inquiring about the state of my homework.

"No. Not like that. Maria stopped by my house and asked me to do security for her party. She made nine Butt Coins that night and she met a sweet young Vietnamese guy named Duck that she's decided to keep like a pet," I smiled.

"Good for her," Sven smiled back.

"After the party Maria gave me my laundry back, and the only other item left in the shop was a couple of your shirts that happened to have your old address here in Alicante on the tag. Which was how I found you. But why did you come here to Spain?"

"I was only maybe about a week into making Butt Coins in London, when I received a text from Titiana, the crazy Brazilian woman with the huge boobs who left me for dead in the Amazon. She said that they were coming for me in London, and they were going to take my kidneys for what I did to their bus."

"I am well aware of Titiana and her crew's complaint towards you."

"How do you know?" Sven asked.

"They kidnapped me and Fiona's neighbour and held us hostage for a while," I casually dropped into the conversation. "They are mad that your stole and blew up their tour bus after that Ayahuasca tea ceremony you went too out in the Amazon."

"I did not blow up their bus," Sven chortled.

"They said they had a whole season's worth of stripper oil on it at the time, and when it went up, there was a giant fireball that could be seen across the Amazon for a hundred miles."

"Huh," Sven sat back in his chair and took a drink. "Now that you mention it, I do remember something about a thousand-meter-tall ball of fire, but I thought that it was just a hallucination from the tea."

"No, they want you to pay for their bus, and maybe if you say sorry, they will only take just one of your kidneys."

"You didn't tell them I was here, did you?" Sven asked.

"No. I told them you were hiding out with your mother, who is Swedish, so they went to Sweden," I smirked.

"See!" Sven said as he turned to Esmeralda, "I told you to watch out for this guy. He's sharp!"

"Anyways. I saw the four of them walking around North London and I got scared. So, I threw away my phone, grabbed Fiona, and I moved down here to be with my mother. But her flat was too small, for the three of us, and Butt Coin was growing fast, so I decided that we needed a bigger villa."

"And that's how you met Antonella?" ask Esmeralda.

"Of course," Sven smiled back. "She helped me put my mother's flat on the market while her husband and their son, attempted to sale me some horrible house down the coast."

LadyBuxom
LadyBuxom
130 Followers