Butt Coin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think your metaphor fell apart somewhere in there," I laughed.

"But what about the rape charges?" Esmeralda demanded more forceful this time.

"Okay, okay," said Sven as he took a quick gulp of his drink before he continued. "As soon as I came in the woman's ass, it was over. She simply hopped off my cock as we waited around for a second to confirm that the Butt Coin had been made. Once it had, the three other older women and I let out a little 'ole' and clapped a little, but the woman just looked at us like we were mad. After that she just gave me a quick peck on the cheek, grabbed her stuff, and gave us a half-hearted wave goodbye as she left the sauna."

"At the time I felt a little disappointed about the odd experience. I told myself that maybe she 'just needed the money from the coin' and that I shouldn't read too much into it. Plus, when she left my three friends needed me to help them scratch a few of their itches, and we had some much better sex in her absence."

"Then, much later that night, when I was on my way back from this very bar, I was arrested and handcuffed by two policemen who snatched me off the street and threw me into the back of their police car."

"Did they say why?" I demanded.

"They wouldn't tell me anything other than to 'shut the fuck up,'" said Sven.

"Did they read you your rights?" Asked Esmeralda.

"No," confirmed Sven. "They told me nothing. They wouldn't even tell me where we were going, but we drove for a long time until we came to a place that I finally recognized. It was the mayor's residence where we had the business dinner a few weeks earlier. We stop, and there the two police officers drag me out of the car with my hands cuffed behind me and take me inside to the mayor's office. There inside the office is the mayor, the chief of police that I vaguely remember from the week before, and the lawyer--you know the husband of the woman who I made the Butt Coin with earlier. The lawyer started screaming about how I raped his wife, and how he wants vengeance, how he demands the right to shoot me on the spot for I am a dog for what I done to his lovely wife, how now his honour is tarnished, etc., etc... I didn't say anything because it all seemed like an act to me."

"So, then the chief of police starts in about how much trouble I'm in and how I will go away to jail forever because I'm a rapist. Then he starts to pull out photos of the lawyer's wife with a black eye, and bruises everywhere, but the woman in the photos looks a few years younger than the woman I had sex with earlier, plus her tan is several shades lighter, and in the photos, she has on purple fingernail polish, not the red she was wearing earlier. I try to get a good look at the photos, but my hands were still cuffed, and when I did, the chief of police quickly took them away and brought out a folder of DNA test results that he said, 'conclusively tied me to the victim.'"

"This was when the mayor started in about how 'we were all men and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement to make all of this mess go way, but it would cost me.'"

"What did he want?" I asked Sven.

"Ten million Euros," Sven said solemnly as he lowered his head. "Or Butt Coin."

"All of it?"

"Yes," Sven said as the three of us sat there in silence for a moment.

"Did you give it to them?" I asked nervously.

"No," I told them that I had to talk to my business partner first because he has the business structured in a super-secret way using a bunch of offshore holding companies to stop the government from knowing about our tax affairs, which they legitimately seemed impressed by."

"Huh," Esmeralda said to herself as she quickly pulled her phone from her bag and began looking up something.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You said that the woman was the lawyer's wife?" Esmeralda asked Sven.

"That's what they all said," said Sven.

Esmeralda quickly found what she was looking for and turned her phone around for Sven and me to see. There on the screen was an older looking Spanish man in a good suit along with a younger thin and pale woman with blonde hair at a charity function taken a few months back.

"That's the lawyer!" Sven gasped.

"And that is his real wife," Esmeralda smile triumphantly.

"I knew it was a trap," I shouted out.

"Then who did I sleep with?" demanded Sven.

"We don't know who she is, but we do know that this is all a trap. But for me the big question is why do they want Butt Coin?" I asked.

Sven stopped and looked at me for a second like I was crazy. "Yesterday 273 new Butt Coins were minted which was 23% up on the day before. At the market rate of...."

"€5,800," Esmeralda interjected. "We just made one an hour ago."

"That means yesterday our exchanged traded over €1.5 million worth of new Butt Coins from which we earned a 1% cut on each coin. That's €15,000 in just one day from our 1% cut. And that's before we consider all the fucking residuals that are being traded!"

"Our exchange?" I asked cautiously, still unsure how much I was on the hook for all this.

"You own 50% of the whole business," Sven said as he reached over the table and placed both of his hands on top of mine and Esmeralda's. "You were the only person to believe in me and the only person that invested in Butt Coin."

For a second, I felt emotional, and my eyes watered up a little.

"But Marty you know that I'm terrible with money and all of the business processes, taxes, and other stuff that you are so good at. That's why I need you here. With me. With us," Sven said as he suddenly added Esmeralda to the calculation.

"I got the rest of the weekend, and I got a few days of vacation saved up at work," I said.

"No, quit your job," Sven demanded before he downed his drink and quickly ordered us three more. "You don't need it, and you'll be fucking rich if you can just stop these bastards from stealing our business!"