Butt Dialed Ch. 02

Story Info
Confrontation after wayward wife accidentally calls husband.
1.9k words
4.09
92.5k
76
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers

I have had some requests for a part two. There are times I enjoy a story that leaves the ending to my imagination. I also enjoy reading different authors takes on alternate endings. If anyone would like to take their shot at a part 2 to Butt Dialed, you have my blessings. That said here is my part 2.

"So, I am guessing you work with Joseph?"

Jill paused between sobs and muttered a yes

"Speak up dear wife, I can't hear you."

"YES! He works in the same department."

"Does he have a last name?"

"His name is Joesph Bailey."

"How Long?"

"What?"

"For fuck's sake Jill, How long have you been screwing Joesph and how many times have you treated me to sloppy seconds?"

"We have worked together for about six months and I have only done that one time."

"Done what?"

"What?"

"What hell Jill! What have you only done one time?"

"I have only come home dirty with his spunk one time and then made love with you."

"BULLSHIT!"

"I swear, just one time."

"How many times have you fucked him?"

"What?"

"Jill, here's a quote from "Pulp Fiction"... "Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!" Pay attention Jill! How many times have you fucked him?"

"We have been intimate six or seven times."

"Intimate? Are you saying you have fucked him six or seven times?"

"Yes!"

"Because intimate, well that could mean playing around without actually engaging in intercourse. Have you done that? Have you played around?"

"Yes! I am so sorry."

"Sorry you did it or sorry you were caught?"

"Sorry I did it. I love you. What do we do now?"

"I hear you say you love me but I really have some doubts. Are you wanting to stay married to me?"

"Yes!"

"Are you done with him?"

"Yes!"

"Are there any others?"

"No! How could you ask me that?"

"Jesus Jill, how could I not?"

"No! There has been no one else."

"You need to call in sick today. After that, I want you to write down everything you did with this guy. Every time you got together outside of work. Location, times, and details."

"Okay. I can do that!"

"We will talk later Jill. No calls to this asshole and if he calls, I think it would be in your best interest to let it go to voice mail. On second thought, give me your cell phone."

"But..."

"NO BUTS! If you want to stay married, you need to be focused on this problem and start typing. Give me your fucking cell phone."

"Here it is."

"Like Arnold, "I'll be back!"

TED

Man, I was so pissed at her. I truly don't know what my options are but I have twenty years with that woman and still love her. I think. Now Joseph, that's another story. I think I will butt into his noon lunch plans. I called in and took a day off planning on showing up at my wife's office. They have a cafeteria area and there is where I was hoping to find Joseph Bailey.

Entering the cafeteria just after noon I asked the cashier if she knew Joseph Bailey.

She pointed to a group of three males sitting at a table eating from trays. He is the one with the short beard.

I pulled out the extra chair and sat down saying hi and making eye contact with the group. They returned my greeting and one asked if I was knew to the company. I said that I was visiting a friend and saw the empty chair and thought I would seek advice from some fellow male's perspective.

"Are you guys all married?"

Everyone nodded in the affirmative or said yes.

"Me, I have been married for over twenty years and I just found out she has been stepping out on me."

"That's terrible", one of them said.

"I know, right? So, that is why I am here. I am seeking out advice. Do I stay married and forgive her? Do I get divorced and burn the bitch? Do I go after her paramour with wrath of God vengeance?"

"Why are you asking us?"

"Great question! Simply put, I think I will get more realistic answers from strangers than from friends."             

"Burn the Bitch!" said the guy sitting to my left.

"Suggestions?"

"Out her to everyone you know, family, friends, and church group or clubs she may be a member of."

"Okay. Thanks. Anyone else?"

"I would try to stay married if possible. Counseling maybe. Twenty years is a long time. You should try to get to the root problem so you can move forward."

"I thought of counseling. If we stay together that would be a definite plan of action." Looking at my bearded friend I said, "What about you Joseph, any ideas on revenge?"

"Excuse me", said Joseph, "do I know you?"

"You looked like someone who may have experience with cheating wives so I thought I would ask you about revenge? Any ideas on what I could do to make my wife's cheater friend's life miserable. Like, calling his wife? Or his co-workers or maybe a supervisor? Surely, you have some idea."

Standing up with his tray, he said, "I have no idea what you should do," as he walked off.

I also stood and said, "oops, I think I hit a nerve. Thanks for the advice, guys, and have a great day!"

As I was walking back to my car, my wife's phone beeped indicating a text message. When I looked at the screen it said, "I think your husband just showed up at my lunch."

I texted back, "what makes you think that?"

"This guy sat down at our table and started asking questions about his cheating wife and lover and what he should do for revenge."

I texted, "did you give him any ideas?"

"No! I told him I had no idea what he should do and I left. Is he at work today?"

I texted "can't text now!" Let Joey worry some. I needed to know what he drove so after about twenty minutes I sent him another text, "Meet me at the coffee shop on Madison at 26th street after work. Still can't text."

Jill

This letter is harder to write than I thought it would be. How much do I confess? How much does Ted know? Is he going to divorce me? What will he do about Joseph? What about Joseph's wife and children? What about my job? Shit! Shit! Shit! How stupid can I be?

Ted

I had some time to kill before Joseph is stood-up by his coffee date so I stopped by a diner I liked for a burger and a beer. While I ate, I thought about some different ways to inconvenience Joseph Bailey. I drove to the area of the coffee shop and waited. Just after four, I saw Bailey get out of a late model Blue Kia Sonata and enter the coffee shop. I quickly walked to where his car was parked and cut the two tire stems on the passenger side of his car. I also cut one stem on the car parked next to it and another stem on the next car. I hoped that each of these would have a spare but Joseph would be shit out of luck needing two spares. I left and went home to my once loving wife.

Jill was sitting at the kitchen table with a yellow pad in front of her, it was obvious that she had been crying and it appeared as if she had written something onto the paper. I told her that I did not want to talk to her right now and I was going to pack a bag and stay with a friend for a day or two.

Jill's phone chirped with a text message. "Where are you?" I just ignored it. Later tonight, I will text Joseph and tell him the battery was dead and make up an excuse for not being there.

I was leaving the house when Jill asked about her phone and about going to work tomorrow. I told her I had given her phone to an IT Guru to see if there was deleted texts or photos. I also told her that she could go to work but if my spies told me she was talking to Joseph, our marriage would most definitely be over.

I checked into an economy hotel and talked to a couple of my friends. It was not as hard as I thought it would be to get some sleep. I went to work the next day and talked with the boss about my personal issues. I took the rest of the week off. I drove by my wife's work and saw that her car was there along with a Kia Sonata sporting what looked like four new tires. I googled wrecker companies and called one to tow the Sonata to the Kia dealer because it wouldn't start. I gave him Joseph Bailey as my name and Bailey's address to send the service bill.

Since it was nearly lunch, I thought I would wait and see if my wife would use the cafeteria or go out to lunch. After not seeing her, I entered the building and went to the cafeteria. I saw three of the men I spoke to you yesterday sitting together and after a quick scan of the room I saw Jill sitting with Joseph Bailey. I walked to their table and Jill was talking to Bailey and looking at me. Bailey stood up and I immediately punched him in the nose knocking him to the ground. I straddled his chest and hit him two or three more times in the face. Jill was screaming at me to stop.

I stood up and told Bailey to tell his wife what he and Jill had been doing the last six months. I told Jill, "I didn't need any spies, you stupid bitch. I'll get an attorney and have him get in touch with you."

As I walked past the three amigos I said, Thanks for the advice."

I drove down to the Police Department and contacted the Officer at the desk, informing him of what I had just done. He asked me for my driver's license and told me to have a seat. After about thirty minutes, I contacted him again and asked if he knew what my bail was going to be. He informed me that there had been no call or complaint at my wife's office about an assault. He handed me my license back and asked for a contact number. He told me that if he heard anything, he would give me a call, or I could check back in a day or so.

Epilogue:

I found an attorney and had the conversation about divorce. No I couldn't take her back, (the disrespect was too much). As in so many of these stories, she didn't want a divorce (I didn't want sloppy Joe seconds), she loved me (I could learn to not love a cheating bitch), we could make this work (it takes two to tango and I don't dance) you'll lose in the long run, it was only sex.

It cost me some dollars, but I kept my man card. Bailey never filed charges. The divorce went through, (the end of Sully). I learned to cook (more than sloppy Joe's and TV Dinners) and I liked my company and the new group of friends I began making.

Life goes on until it doesn't.

Dusty57
Dusty57
298 Followers