Butt Fuck College Admissions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, my dear, loosen up, it only hurts when you fight it." Luke tried to calm her.

"How would you know?" she asked.

She tried to be tactful, but she hoped Luke knew what he was doing. Luke had already told her it was his favorite pastime. He kept the pressure on. His prick was drenched from her jerking him off, and the precum leaking out of his cock slit. Despite her tight asshole his cock was too well lubricated for her to resist it. He moved into her, slowly, as her rectum opened.

"That's it, baby, you're gonna love it ..."

Melissa's mouth gaped as wide as her asshole; the huge knob slipped inside her. It felt like a hot, grinding fist. She took quick short breaths, panting like a woman in labor. "Take it easy," she pleaded. "Go slow ..."

"Try to relax," Luke said, as he stroked her ass cheeks, working his fingers into her lower back. His cock slipped in further.

"It hurts," Melissa whined. Every cell of her body felt like it would explode in protest.

"It's half in", Luke said. "You can take it ... Christ, what an asshole you have. I can feel your heart beating in your rectum." He flexed his cock, wiggling it inside her.

The pressure in her loins kept her whimpering, "Please take it out!

Rotating his hips, Luke jammed his cock the rest of the way in -- all the way in. "Yeahhhhh!"

Melissa cried out in pain. Luke clamped his hand over her mouth. "Jerk yourself off -- play with your pussy!!"

Too delirious to do anything but obey, Melissa shoved her hand between her legs and rubbed her fingers between her swollen cuntlips. Blubbering into Luke's hand, she pinched, twisted and pulled on her clit. Almost immediately the painful pressure in her bowels began to fade.

Fuck sensations pulsed through her pussy and asshole. As Luke continued to plunge his cock in and out the pressure that previously gave Melissa pain now gave her pure ecstasy. She giggled and cooed.

"What did I tell you, huh?" His enormous prick was thrusting in and out, with only the knob remaining in her ass on the outstroke.

"Oh, Luke, this is marvelous. It doesn't hurt anymore -- not one bit."

Luke kept his hips oscillating forward and back.

Melissa blubbered and giggled, crying and laughing at the same time. She contracted her hot tingling asshole, writhing like a fish impaled on a spear. She felt an orgasm ripple through her pussy.

"Mmmmmm ... you're so hot and wet in there. It feels right at home ..." Luke growled.

Suddenly the word 'home' jarred her back to reality. She couldn't be out of the office too long or the dean might become suspicious.

"Luke, I hate to be a party pooper, but I need to get back to work." Luke pulled his cock out of her rectum with a pop.

"Let me get you enrolled in the university first, and we'll go from there. We have lots of options ..."


12