Butt Fuck Mania Ch. 06

Story Info
Kelly and I head to NYC... to fuck some butts.
3k words
6.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Totally Fake Butt Sex Fantasy Fiction... Enjoy Life... Fuck A Butt

Episode 06 : Big Apple Butt Fucking

"God, I love this studio, babe. Ugh! Oh yeah! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hehehe."

"And I love this butt." I smirk back at Kelly (Kelly Madison). We both laugh. She's smirking over her shoulder at me, her left hand gripping the counter. Shaking her beautiful booty at me as I fuck it. Always one of my favorite ways to spend some time.

We're at my friend Rachael Ray's studio in lower Manhattan. No, Kelly and I didn't start making our own food show. Even though that would be an interesting idea. Butt sex and muffins. I like it. Hold on............ Fuck, my wife's butt is nice and tight today. I'm going in raw. No lube. I love doing that. Kelly loves it too. Pained pleasure is very stimulating....

Anyway...

"FUCK! YOUR DICK'S SO BIG IN MY BUTT, BABY! GOD! I FUCKING LOVE IT! YES! WOO!" Kelly blows me an extra naughty, butt sex loving kiss, back over her shoulder. Throwing in an extra slutty wink, and lip lick at me as well. Sexy fucking bitch. Ha.

I grab that long blonde hair, wrap it around my left fist, and yank on it... hard. Kelly growls, extra heated and horny, blowing me another real naughty kiss over her shoulder as I bang that booty righteously by the counter. My hips slapping her thighs nice and hard. My ten inches of super fat meat plunging so deep and relentless up that wildly winking anus, straight up that smooth as smooth gets, hershey highway.

Anyway... back to anyway... We flew out to NYC after Mardi Gras to take care of a little business. I've got a connection here... Rachael hooked me up... to help us start up Butt Fuck Mania Magazine. It's an old school magazine. A paper mag, not digital. A little pet project I've been thinking about for awhile. Kelly loves the idea. I'm gonna make her editor in chief. Let her run it. She'll be an awesome editor.

Back to the butt fucking fun...

Kelly's hanging 34FF beauties flop around in the most enticingly freaky way possible as I drive my fucking dick deep up her ass, over and over, and fucking over! Stretching out that butt. Plunging all the way up it. And, enjoying the super electric feeling of not only my wife's anal membrane trembling all over my fat fucking cock, but, also, the feeling of my wife violently squirting all over my balls, my hips, my legs... and the floor... and anything else within ten feet of us, behind us. Oh fuck to that yeah, baby!

"GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kelly pounds the counter, resting her perfect head on it as well. She rides out her explosive orgasm. Her incredibly ravishing body shaking from the intense force of it. I slowly fuck her ass as she cums. Long deep thrusts in. Her deep, ecstatic moans of glee echoing through the quiet studio. Kelly screams, creams, and moans. Slapping the counter each time she shoots out a pussy milk rope. I smile... and fuck my insanely gorgeous wife's 54 year old ass... deep. Thrusting my hips so hard into her thighs. Kelly screaming out each time I do. Moaning so loud and turned on.

"Oh my God. If feels so fucking good, baby. So fucking good. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Her head's still resting on the counter. I brush her hair softly, watching her body spasm with powerful carnal delight. Then, I... pull out, and...... SLAM BACK UP HER TIGHT, TREMBLING ASS, ALL THE FUCKING WAY! Oh, good God! Both of us let out a very happy, and very loud growl of sexual bliss. Both of us trembling from the super sweet sensations. God! It feels so freaking amazing!

I lean down, and kiss my wife. Kelly kisses me back ravenously. So heatedly. Her mouth attacking mine with such intense, raging desire and lust. My hands play with those hanging melons, cupping, shaking, and squeezing them the whole time we kiss. My fingers pinching and rolling her super hard nipples between them as I squeeze her mighty breasts so happily. My cock lurching non stop in Kelly's vibrating butt. It's fucking awesome all up in this place, dude. All up in it! Oh... fuck... yeah!

Kelly makes her way to her knees, smiling so beautifully and so sexually blazing up at me. So ready for my extra creamy, sex dessert.

"Feed me, baby. Yeah. Feed me. Pleaseeeeeee." Kelly giggles. Such a sexy giggle. Begging for my seed. Her smile so wicked and sexually devious. She's so turned on. Her body so excited. Her soul as well. My wife and I have the greatest relationship. We spend our lives trying to excite each other, and pleasure each other in every way that we can. As much as we can.

My happy grin back down at her is extra kinky as Kelly lustfully licks at my tip, lapping up my precum as it spurts out of my wide open piss slit. She's jerking the base of my super thick meat with both hands, pumping it so fast, desperately wanting to eat my jizz more than anything in the world. You can see it in her green eyes. It's sparkling wildly in her eyes. Her extreme cum lust. Now... it's time. It's time, Kelly. Your gonna get what you want, my love.

I start shooting. Wave after wave of thick, extra rich and gooey seed blasting into my blonde wife's very wide open mouth. Splattering her outstretched tongue, and the back of her throat. Hanging from her tonsils, her teeth, the roof of her mouth. So much cum.

Kelly swallows a big mouthful, then very quickly opens back up for another. Then another. I have so much cum shooting from my cock and balls, it even amazes me. That's my wife. She gets me that fucking excited.

Kelly very, very eagerly drinks it all. Every last drop. Sucking me in all the way, right down her freaking throat, letting me finish cum dumping down there. Fuck! I hold her head and fuck her throat, shoving my cumming cock down as far as it will go. Kelly just submits, letting me use her throat as my own personal cum dump. Smiling so lovingly back up at me as more jizz pumps hard and fast, right down her gullet.

She just swallows and smiles... and coos away so blissfully. Loving my cum so much.

We hold hands as I finish cumming. Smiling with such intense love at each other as Kelly starts bobbing on my cock, making sure to completely drain me cum free and clean. Such a sweet, perfect wife. I'm the luckiest... and happiest... motherfucker on earth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hahahaha." Kelly laughs playfully around my spent rod, so happy, still sucking me deep. Her very voluptuous lips puckered around it, rippling up and down my cock as she slurps it. Winking at me. We're still holding hands. Still riding out the mighty cum wave I just had.

"I take it you like the studio." I wink down at my wife. She laughs again as she slurps my rod, excitedly nodding yes back at me.

Rachael said we could use the studio to film some stuff for the new mag if I wanted to... assuming everything goes well with Erik. He's the weirdo rich guy who wants to back us financially. I haven't met him yet. Just talked on the phone with him. From what Rachael's told me, he's a real piece of work. I think he has the hots for Kelly, so I'm assuming everything will go pretty smooth. Ha.

Kelly keeps on smiling, and keeps on sucking. Damn, I wanna live in this moment forever, dude. My dick in my wife's mouth. She just swallowed my seed. Fucking perfect moment. Absolutely perfect.

...

Later...

"Thanks for letting us use the studio, babe."

"OH my God... OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!"

Rachael's cumming. My dick happened to find its way up her delicious badonkadonk when I took her back to her apartment after dinner. Butt Fuck Mania, Bitches! (Wink and a laugh)

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You're soooooooooo welcome, my love. God, I love this cock. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Rachael Ray has one tight butt. Super tight. The bitch isnt an anal virgin by any means, but, her booty is always extra tight ...no matter how many fat cocks find their way up there. And, from what I hear, a whole lot of fat ones have found themselves hershey highway humping up there. Rachael loves anal humping almost as much as she loves sucking dick with those nasty, dick sucking lips of hers.

Rachael lays me out on my back in her bed and climbs on top of me, facing away. She grinds her pussy on my mouth for a minute, letting me lick her out nice and thorough. Her tasty pink walls so juicy and sweet.

Rachael leans down and engulfs about half of my ten inches, letting her spit roll quick down all sides of my meaty shaft. She loudly slurps it, shaking her head aground wildly as she voraciously bobs on my meat. My happy smile against her slit makes Rachael giggle. I make sure to rub my smiling face all up in that slick slit as I roll and pop my tongue inside her quivering pink folds.

A couple of minutes later, my super fat shaft is stuffed up Rachael's gorgeous and thick Sicilian/Jewish ass while she swirls it around on my throbbing rod, all the way around. In a big, beautifully stimulating circle. Oh God yeah! It feels so fucking good. All the way around, over and over. Her anal membrane tightly clamped down on my mighty meat, squeezing it perfectly as her butt swirls and swirls. Fuck, this chunky broad can fuck!

A few more minutes of that, and I'm sperm dumping up her ass like a firehouse outta control about sixty seconds or so after she came. My legs still soaked from that explosive orgasm. My jizz pumps out, like it's shot out of a cannon, flooding her super tight, but extra cozy, hershey highway the fun way.

Rachael lays back on me and coos so happily. Smiling real beautiful. "Thank you, baby. That was amazing. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She keeps on pleasurably cooing as we kiss. Softly and passionately. I lightly rub all over her thick body, smacking her hard clit several times as I finish cumming in her tight gripping ass. Her own cum still leaking out of her pulsating twat. Her anus winking on my dick as it sucks it dry. Damn, I like this chick. And, I love her ass. My dick definitely does too. Ha.

"I'm sure Erik will very gladly help you guys out. One look at Kelly, and you'll have him eating out of your hand. Hahaha." Rachael gives me that sweet Rachael Ray smile and giggle. We kiss some more. This lips of hers are so soft and lush. My lips are smiling from getting to kiss them. Sexy slut. And, she's right. One look at Kelly, and Erik will definitely do whatever we want. Ha. My wife has that effect on guys... and gals. Oh yeah... she most definitely does. Ha. (Happy, horny hubby thumbs up to that)

Rachael tickles my chin, smiling and kissing me softly as my cock finally finishes its massive cum dump in her beautiful butt. I can feel not starting to ooze out onto my cock and balls, right after my dick slips from that tight ass. Such a beautiful feeling too. Rachael wiggles her thick badonkadonk on my sperm covered crotch, giggling and smiling so happily. More of my gooey jizz leaks out of Rachael's ass as she wiggles it all over my cock and balls. Lubing her big booty dance for a real smooth... and sticky... routine. Ha. Dude, I'm just growling. It feels that fucking fantastic.

...

The next day...

I let Kelly have a one on one meeting with Erik to sort of break the ice. I wanted to see how hard these negotiations were really gonna be. I trust my wife's business skills completely. Oh yeah. She's proven repeatedly that she's a tycoon of the most skilled... and hottest... order. Ha.

I did a quick tour of some spots around the city. Statue Of Liberty. The former spot of the World Trade Center... Rest In Peace to all lost there. The Brooklyn Bridge. I have a thing for the bridge. Every time I come to the city, I always visit it. My mom brought me here when I was young, and for some reason it's always stuck in my head.

I went by 30 Rock. I've got a friend that works at SNL. I stopped by and chatted with her for a little while. She gave a real nice quickie bj in her office. Very nice. Cumming in her mouth while we could hear everybody walking down the hall, talking about the show. Fun times.

I went to Papaya King to get a couple hot dogs while I waited for Kelly's meeting to be over. I was hungry as hell. Really good hot dogs. Not my favorite ever, but still really good. I usually go to Nathan's, but I decided to try out the King this time.

Kelly's meeting lasted about three hours or so. I was wondering what was up.

She finally came back to the hotel room, and strolled into the bedroom where I was lounging on the bed, watching some TV. She and a weird look on her face. She was really hard to read.

Kelly looked like she had a successful meeting, but she also look confused and weirded out. From everything that I've heard about Erik, it's the look I should've expected.

Kelly just shook her head at me, waved, and went to the bathroom... not saying a word. I didn't know what to say myself.

She came back out about ten minutes later, wearing just a white cotton bathrobe, and got on the bed with me, snuggling close... still not saying a word. I held her tight, wondering what the hell happened at that meeting. Am I gonna have to go over there and beat the fuck outta this creepy weirdo or what?

Kelly finally raised her head and looked at me. And... she stated the obvious. "Babe... That was weird."

I just broke out laughing. I couldn't help it. Kelly started laughing too. I kissed her while we both laughed, the tension finally broken.

"What happened? Did he get out of line? I'll go over there right now and slap the creepy taste outta his fucking mouth."

"No. No need for that, sweetheart. He didn't exactly get out of line. He didn't try to hurt me or do anything bad. I... I... I just don't know what to make of it... or him." Kelly started laughing again, shrugging her shoulders, and looking all befuddled.

"What do you mean? How weird is the dude?"

"Very, very weird. It's hard to explain." Kelly traced her finger around my chest, not looking at me. She took a deep breath and looked at me again. "We got the money." She half smiled. She still looked befuddled. Still creeped out by the big fat goof.

"Well... that's one thing." I snickered, sliding my hands inside her bathrobe to play with those 34FF knockers. For me... and for Kelly. To hopefully help her relax.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah, I guess it is." She giggled, and tickled my chin again too. Her absolutely gorgeous smile made me smile. God, my wife's gorgeous. She amazes me daily.

"Did he creep you out or something?" My hands get nice and cozy with those breasts, paling and cupping them as I shake them. Kelly's very appreciative grin making me tingle all over. Ha.

"Well... Kinda. But... He was also sweet, but also weird. So, I don't really know how to describe it." Kelly's bewildered look now making me think. Maybe I shouldn't have sent her to meet with this dude alone. I lean in and kiss her. Nice and soft and loving.

"I love you, baby." I whisper as my lips trace slowly and softly across hers.

"I love you too, my king. More than anything. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My handsome king." Kelly smiles and cups my face, realizing that I feel kinda bad about sending her to meet with Erik by herself.

We kiss some more. Such soft, loving kisses. Our love popping out between us like electrical sparks. I would do anything for my woman. My love for her is eternal.

I gently rub my face on hers, taking in her sweet scent. Kissing her neck. Her cheek. Nibbling her ear as my hands softly cup and fondle her magnificent breasts. My thumbs rubbing across her pulsating nipples as I play with those incredibly gorgeous tits. So huge. So soft. So perfect in every single way. I squeeze them as watch my woman close her eyes, moaning softly, but powerfully, lightly biting her bottom lip as my hands knead her breasts. As my mouth kisses, licks, and sucks on her neck. Yeah... love is in the fucking air here tonight, for damn sure.

"God, I love you. I love my man so very much." Kelly smiles. Her gorgeous green eyes lighting up, and dazzling me. I lay my wife in the bed, kissing her softly from her head to her breasts. Removing her robe so I can make love to my queen. Forget Erik. Forget everything and everyone else. It's about me and my wife. The most perfect queen on earth. We smile once again, both of us knowing what is about to happen. And neither of us caring about any other part of our trip. Just us. My wife. My queen. The most beautiful queen I ever done seen. Ha.

Tune in next time to see if we ever get around to talking about what happened in the meeting with Erik. Right now, it's time to pleasure my wife. So... Peace once again, my horny peeps.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom Mom gives up her ass to keep daughter's bf happy.in Mature
Maria and Her Boys Ch. 01 Jilted wife relives her youth.in Mature
An Education Pt. 01 A professor uncovers a campus secret and an anal awakening.in Anal
Boy Toy Ch. 01 Stephen is dominated by a married couple.in BDSM
Money Talks and Wendy Gets F***** Wendy discovers exactly what is expected of a Jr. Partner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories