Money Talks and Wendy Gets F*****

Story Info
Wendy discovers exactly what is expected of a Jr. Partner.
14.7k words
4.46
33.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

This story is dedicated to Wendy.

This story is based on the fantasies of one of my readers. She was kind enough to comment about how much she liked my works and when I offered to write a story with her as the lead, she accepted. I am extremely grateful to Wendy for acting as my muse in this labor of love. At her request there will be a second chapter forthcoming.

Please let me know what you think about this story and be sure to say thank you to Wendy as well!

* * *

The financial investment firm of Blue Sun Investments, colloquially known as BSI, was a very upscale firm on Wall Street. Perhaps their 75-year history was not as long as some of the greater storied institutions, however in their time they had garnered a powerful reputation for making great profits on many of their business ventures and had acquired a strong and respected reputation amongst both investors and other financial institutions.

Wendy Overmount was very excited as she drove into work on Monday morning. She had been with BSI for five years now and had worked very hard to make a name for herself within the company, and today it was paying off. At 27 years of age, Wendy was one of the youngest Jr. partners the firm had ever had and she was to be officially promoted this morning. She drove her car into the underground parking lot of the huge 35 story building that housed the corporate HQ of BSI and pulled into her new parking space, complete with a sign reading 'Reserved for Wendy Underhill, Jr. Partner 'and below that, the company name BSI.

Wendy had taken extra pains to dress for her investiture today. Sure, it was only a Jr. Partner position but she felt like it was her first step up the corporate ladder. Who knew how far she could go. She had splurged and bought a new power-business suit for the occasion. She had looked through several options but finally chosen an Alexander McQueen pinstripe suit with wool blazer. She had a simple black scoop-neck blouse on under the blazer. It accentuated her long, slender neck and gave just a hint of cleavage while still looking very professional. She had chosen to finish off the look with a pair of leather ankle boots with a low heel, also by the same designer.

As she got out of her car and walked towards the elevators, she tugged at her blazer and ran her hands over her trousers, making certain she looked every inch the business woman that BSI expected her to be. Her shoulder length dirty-blonde hair was pulled back in a very conservative ponytail and she had used makeup sparingly. Wendy had a natural glow that shone through and she was blessed not to need hours in front of the mirror trying to 'fix her face' as so many other women did. She was ready for whatever came today...or at least so she thought.

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. She stepped in and pressed the button for the 30th floor. That's where the offices of her manager and his boss were at. Until today, she had always been in one of the myriad of cubicles on the 20th floor, but after today, she would be looking at her own office on the 30th floor as well. The elevator car glided smoothly up, stopping at the lobby and several of the other lower floors to let other employees on and off. By the time she reached the 30th floor, she had about half-a-dozen other people in the car with her. She smiled pleasantly at them and exchanged greetings with the few people she knew. The elevator stopped and the doors opened and Wendy stepped out onto the 30th floor.

The bank of elevators opened into a semi-circular hall. At the far end was a large curving oak reception desk. Behind it sat Samantha Waller, the executive secretary for the floor and her direct bosses. As she approached the desk, Samantha looked up. Her eyes regarded Wendy as she approached, almost as if she were being judged or graded on her appearance. Wendy couldn't quite make out the look that Samantha was giving her, it almost looked like...pity?

"Good morning Samantha," Wendy said as she reached the desk, giving the secretary her most dazzling smile. "I'm here for my ten-o'clock with Mr. Bannister."

Dennis Bannister was one of the managing partners at BSI and worked directly with her boss, Mr. Oglethorpe. Dennis was young for a partner, being only about six or seven years older than Wendy's 27 years. She hadn't had a lot of interaction with him but on the few occasions that she had, he was very polite. A real gentleman. Mr. Oglethorpe on the other hand was her direct manager. He was a much older man, perhaps late fifties or early sixties and even though he had never said anything untoward to Wendy, she always felt like he was staring at her, undressing her with his eyes.

Samantha looked at Wendy, her eyes taking in every aspect of the firms newest Jr. partner. Then, she smiled and nodded at Wendy.

"Good morning Wendy. I'll let them know you're here." Without waiting for Wendy to reply, she punched a couple of buttons on her desk's phone and waited barley a count of three before she spoke into her headset.

"Mr. Bannister? Wendy Underhill is here." She paused a moment, listening and then spoke again. "Yes sir, I'll send her right in." She punched another button on the phone and looked back up at Wendy.

"Mr. Bannister is expecting you. You can go on in." Once more, she had that look on her face that Wendy couldn't quite read. Then it was gone and Samantha turned back to her work.

Wendy thanked Samantha and moved off into the labyrinthian maze of the 30th floor. Fortunately last week she had been up here a few times, meeting some of the other Jr. partners and having some preparatory meetings with Mr. Bannister and Mr. Oglethorpe, so she knew the way to his office. She walked past several desks of other employees, who all smiled or greeted her as she past them. They were very friendly up here on the 30th floor. Everyone seemed so happy to see her. She walked down several hallways till she reached Mr. Bannisters office. The door was open, but she still stopped at the threshold and tapped politely on the door frame.

"Mr. Bannister?" she asked politely.

Mr. Bannister looked up and his face broke into a brilliant smile as he looked at Wendy. He stood up and came around from behind his desk, hand outstretched in greeting.

"Wendy!" He exclaimed as he reached her. "I am so thrilled that you will be joining us here on the 30th! Your work has been exceptional and you deserve this promotion."

Wendy was delighted with his words and reached out to shake his hand, but instead he reached out and enveloped Wendy in a big hug. He pulled her close and fairly crushed her in a bear hug. Wendy gasped, a little in surprise and a little out of breath. She was taken aback by this greeting but didn't want to be rude so she returned his hug, if not quite as enthusiastically. She squeezed once and tried to let go and pull back but he kept a hold of her. His hands rubbed her back and then slid down, over her hips till he cupped her ass. He squeezed once and then released the hug.

Wendy was shocked by his groping of her ass, but she didn't want to cause a fuss right before her promotion, so she put a smile on her face and stepped to the side as he ushered her into his office. As she entered, she was a little surprised to see her boss, Mr. Oglethorpe sitting in a chair. He smiled as Wendy came in and stood up to greet her.

"Wendy!" he said, his voice slightly deeper than Mr. Bannisters, "I wanted to add my own congratulations on your promotion. I'm very pleased that all your hard work is being rewarded!"

He stepped forward and took Wendy's hand in his. His hand was warm but very slightly sweaty and there was a faint tremor running through it. Wendy was very glad that he didn't try to hug her as well and began to shake his hand, but he held it still and then, carefully, raised it to his lips and kissed her hand. His lips were moist and they lingered on the back of her hand for just a moment too long before releasing it.

Once again, Wendy was taken aback and she pulled her hand free a bit too quickly.

"Thank you, both," she said quietly. "I'm looking forward to doing whatever it takes to succeed."

"Oh, and we are looking forward to you as well!" replied Mr. Bannister. Wendy found this an odd turn of phrase but again, she was just excited to be making the move so she nodded politely and smiled.

Dennis Bannister looked at the young Jr. partner for a minute, his eyes carefully examining Wendy's every aspect, from her posture and expression to her extremely well- tailored business outfit. Finally, as if making his mind up about something, he smiled and nodded to the other man and moved back to stand beside his desk.

"Bradley, would you mind closing the office door so we can have a few minutes of privacy with Ms. Overmount."

Bradley Oglethorpe smiled back and got up immediately, walking to the door and shutting it. Then he came back to stand next to Wendy. Wendy was about five-foot-five-inches tall and weighed in at just about one hundred and eighteen pounds. Mr. Oglethorpe on the other hand was about Six-foot-three and weighed in closer to two-twenty. He fairly loomed over her as he stood at her side and made her somewhat uncomfortable. She looked up at the older gentleman and gave him a professional smile and then turned her gaze back to Mr. Bannister, doing her best to ignore Bradley.

Dennis Bannister sat on the edge of his desk and looked towards her, a very serious expression on his face.

"Wendy, as you know, you are one of the youngest Jr. partners this firm has ever had," he began. "We here at BSI are putting a great deal of trust and faith in you." He continued to look her over, his expression remaining stoic and unreadable.

"Yes sir!" Wendy replied. "I know and I'm very grateful for this opportunity. I promise you won't regret your decision." Wendy hoped that her sincerity and confidence would put her in good standing with her new boss. Dennis Bannister just nodded and stood up, coming closer to Wendy.

"I'm glad to hear that Wendy." He stepped right up to her and looked at her intently. "We are going to require quite a lot from you. I hope you are up to it!"

Wendy was feeling a little boxed in now as she was flanked by both of these powerful men. She couldn't meet both their sets of eyes at the same time and staring at one put her back to the other. Her personal space was feeling very encroached upon but stepping back would seem like a retreat so she stood her ground, albeit somewhat nervously.

"I'm ready to do whatever you need!" she said smartly.

"Good" replied Dennis. "First thing, lets lose that blazer, shall we. It's not quite the appropriate work attire for here on the 30th."

Wendy was taken aback by this. She had chosen this outfit specifically because it was so professional.

"What do you mean?" She asked, not certain what they wanted her to wear if this was inappropriate.

Bradley Oglethorpe grabbed a hold of Wendy's arms in a tight grip as Dennis Bannister reached out and undid the large button keeping her blazer shut. Then he opened it up and pulled it back over her shoulders. Bradley helped by yanking it down the rest of the way off her arms. He took her new blazer and tossed it off to the side of the room.

"Hey!" Wendy shouted. "What the hell?"

Mr. Bannister took his hand and slapped Wendy across the face leaving a stinging red mark on her cheek. Wendy's eyes flew wide and she stared at the managing partner with something between anger and fear.

"We don't use profanity here on the 30th" Dennis calmly replied.

He stepped up, his body now brushing up against hers. Dennis Bannister was only about six-foot tall but that still gave him half a foot or more on Wendy. He took his hand and softly stroked her stinging cheek. Then he gripped her chin hard and lifted her face to meet his gaze.

"Do you understand?" he asked, his voice steady and firm. Wendy was shaken by the way he was treating her but she couldn't deny his commanding presence. She tried to meet his gaze.

"Yes sir." She replied meekly. I'm sorry for my outburst." Dennis stared at her for a moment longer and then released his grip on her chin. His hand softly slid down her cheek, along her neck and then further down onto her chest. His fingers trailed down, tracing the curve of her perky 34c tits. Wendy trembled as he touched her.

"That's much better. You do want this job, yes?" He asked her, never taking his eyes away from hers, even as his hand brushed across her chest and found her nipple. It was stiff and he could feel it through her top and her bra underneath.

Wendy's mind was racing. She felt trapped between these two powerful men. Of course she wanted this job, it was what she had worked so hard for over the last five years. But what exactly was going on here? She felt like a rabbit corned by a pair of hungry wolves.

"Yes sir. I want this job very badly!" She finally managed to stammer out a reply.

"Good. Then let's not waste any more time. Please take off the rest of your outfit immediately. We need to see that you are dressed properly for your new position." When Wendy did not immediately react, her mind too stunned by her boss's order to undress, Dennis spoke to Mr. Oglethorpe.

"Bradley, will you help our newest Jr. partner here get undressed. Time is wasting!"

"Gladly Mr. Bannister!" Replied Bradley with a grin in his voice. He took Wendy by the arms and spun her around so that she was facing him. Then he grabbed the silk top she was wearing and yanked it up, over her head and off her arms before Wendy could even begin to react.

Bradley stared down at the lovely woman, trembling in a bra and trousers as she stood before him. Wendy had chosen a half-cup bra to wear for work today and was now regretting that decision. Her breasts were pushed up and the half-cups were exposing the very top of her reddish-pink areolas. Her nipples were stiff with fear, and if she was honest, perhaps a little excitement as well.

Wendy brought her arms up to cover her chest but Mr. Bannister grabbed them from behind and forced them down to her side. Mr. Oglethorpe reached to grasp the waistband of her trousers and harshly pulled the snap open and fairly tore the zipper down. Then he proceeded to pull her pants down over her knees. Wendy staggered slightly but remained upright due to Dennis holding her steady.

"We'll need to get those boots off" said Bradley. "The trousers are the straight-leg variety."

Dennis nodded and stepped back, pulling Wendy with him. She grunted and tried to struggle as his grip tightened on her arms.

"Please, sir!" Wendy implored, "Why are you doing this?"

Dennis Bannister dragged her back to one of the chairs sitting in front of his desk and with a surprisingly agile twist, turned her and sat her down. Wendy fell into the seat with a hiss of breath as Bradley lifted her leg and began to take off her all leather, ankle high Alexander McQueen boots.

Dennis moved behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders, gripping her tightly and holding her there as Bradley finished with her boots and pulled her trousers the rest of the way off. Now Wendy was sitting in an office chair in just her underwear. Mr. Bannister still gripped her by the shoulders and Mr. Oglethorpe was kneeling down in front of her, between her legs. Wendy started to softly cry.

"Please stop." She whispered. "This isn't right."

Dennis Bannister ignored her pleas. As he held her there, sitting in that chair, he leaned in, close to her ear.

"What's right is what I say is right. Do you understand Wendy?"

As he spoke these words his lips brushed the tip of her ear, sending warm breath over her ear and down her neck. Then Wendy felt his lips kiss the tip of her ear, his tongue reaching out and softly sliding across and down to her earlobe. His lips were soft and warm and trailed across her ear and caused Wendy to shiver.

While Mr. Bannister nibbled on her ear, Bradley Oglethorpe was stroking her thighs, his hands strong and firm, squeezing the flesh and moving slowly upwards towards her panties. Wendy struggled against the two men holding her down, tried to turn her head away from Dennis Bannisters lips. An involuntary moan escaped from her as Dennis bit her earlobe and tugged at it.

"No...please," Wendy began to pant. "Let me up." She said the words but they lacked strength or conviction. These two men had her trapped and she knew instinctively they weren't going to stop.

She felt Mr. Oglethorpe's hands slide up and hook his fingers into the waistband of her lingerie. He tugged at them, sliding them down as he maneuvered them over her firm, round ass. Wendy twisted and tried to keep her panties on, tried to keep her ass planted in the chair so that he couldn't pull them down, but Mr. Oglethorpe was insistent and Mr. Bannister now bit her earlobe harder, twisting slightly, causing Wendy to groan and shift in order to not have her ear pulled so hard. Bradley yanked hard and fast and pulled her panties out from under her and down her legs. In a moment Wendy was naked except for her bra.

Dennis Bannister released her ear. He stood up straighter and his hands slid off of Wendy's shoulders and down her chest, sliding over the top of her breasts. His fingers deftly slid into the small cups of her bra and wrapped about her boobs. Thumb and forefingers sought out her rock-hard nipples and pinched them tightly, pulling them up and out of the half-cups of her brassiere and twisting them. Wendy cried out as he did so.

"Ooohh! Please don't!" she begged.

Mr. Oglethorpe was now pushing her legs further apart, his fingers sliding over her completely shaved pussy. He admired how smooth and clean she was down here. Using both hands his fingers began to slide up and down her slit. He carefully grasped at her puffy lips and pulled them open, exposing her deep pink and now very open pussy to him. As he did so he could see that Wendy was already damp, her pussy juice glistening in the folds of her labia. Wendy blushed deeply, knowing that he could see that she was wet. She was ashamed that the way they were forcing her to submit was making her damp.

"Please. Stop." She whispered again. "I...I don't want this."

Dennis Bannister just twisted her nipples harder and watched as she squirmed and writhed under his treatment of her tits.

Now Mr. Oglethorpe leaned in, taking a deep sniff of her musky scent. He bent his head deep between her legs and as his fingers kept her lips spread and teased the edges of her slit, he now stuck his tongue out and began to slide it up her open pussy. He started with long, slow, deliberate strokes, taking his time and letting his tongue press deep between her folds.

"No!" Wendy shouted, momentarily shocked out of her submissive state. 'Stop!" Mr. Oglethorpe did not stop.

Meanwhile, Mr. Bannister released Wendy's maltreated nips. His hands slid up and onto her shoulders and under the straps of her brassiere. He pulled the straps up and began to slide them off of her shoulders, allowing the cups to drop lower, fully revealing her beautiful, ripe, firm breasts. Then, he pushed her shoulders, making her lean forward and very quickly and efficiently he unsnapped her bra completely.

Mr. Oglethorpe continued to lick and stroke Wendy's pussy, deeper and faster with each stroke of his tongue. He sucked at the trickle of juices that were quickly turning into a flood. He lapped at her cunt, reveling in the taste of this oh-so-sweet Jr. partner.

Wendy moaned now as Mr. Oglethorpe's tongue probed deeper, causing sparks of bright electric-like shocks to radiate throughout her pussy. She ground her hips into the chair and tried to pull back, away from his incessant licking but she couldn't get away. She could feel the twitching, trembling start of what she knew would soon become an orgasm. She couldn't let these men do this to her. She couldn't let them make her cum.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers