All Comments on 'Butt Lovely Pt. 04 - B.O.B.'

by Rollinbones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
Superb Story so far!

I’m surprised you haven’t received a ton of comments thus far, but I assume it’s due to the category you’ve chosen to post it. I understand completely why you’ve posted it in the anal category but I don’t know how many people visit or follow that category. Additionally, if you haven’t already written a number of stories for the often visited categories (i.e. Loving Wives, Romance, etc.) then maybe at this point you don’t have a ton of followers who will read your stories no matter the category. Please don’t let that derail you as I have read many stories in many different categories and I can tell you that this story is very entertaining whether your a huge proponent of anal or not. I myself am not big fan of anal “butt” find this particular story hot as fuck!

ArdieffArdieffabout 3 years ago

Deliciously dirty ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I used to work with someone who regularly used the phrase "Cheese & Rice". This brought back memories! Good story too.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan9 months ago

Delicious but--dare I suggest?--the slightest bit improbable. As a person who has done a lot of things with a fair sampling of people, I find your romances more fun. Although they, of course, are also a bit improbable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRollinbones@Rollinbones
Amateur word-smith. Proffesional procrastinator. Busy with a few on the go. Please be patient. I work full time and fiddle here when i get a few quiet moments to myself. Thankyou for enjoying my mutterings.