Butt Lovely Pt. 04 - B.O.B.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie leads us from the cockpit and the pants destroying Roger. I bet he does too. I bet he rogers all these poor little stewardesses and half the passengers. At the second door between the single suites, Calista pauses and draws keys from her jacket pocket. When the door opens so does my mouth and I stand and lollygag like a yampy wench.

The room is the size of a very small motel room. There is a full queen size bed at one end and a small shower and toilet at the other. In between is an 'L' shaped lounge and a small table. The lounge has harnesses and Callie demonstrates their use for when we land. She also demonstrates several drop down and pop out features including an entertainment system, a small well stocked bar and storage areas.

Soaps, shampoos, conditioners and I giggle at some condoms and sanitary items in a drawer in the shower recess, are all provided. It's like a really small and positively lavish motel unit. I test couch seats and the bed like a bab in a toy shop and Callie smiles at my joy.

"Kannika and I will fetch your things. If there's absolutely anything else you need just press this button, here. Otherwise, food will be round in a little while. Oh..." She blushes. "I found a pen."

I haven't told Davy yet about her autograph request. Sometimes I'm just too salacious for my own wellbeing, so I pull the startled girl closer, kiss her quickly on the lips and say while she blushes beautifully, "Well then lovely Callie, find yourself enough time to bring the bloody thing back here and I'll help you get your autograph.'

Davy is watching with one eyebrow positively up at the blushing girl and her giggled retreat.

"The fucking hell are you getting us into now, Jules?" He shakes his head and plonks into a couch. "How bout this fucking upgrade, hey? Cheese and rice, this is the bloody life."

"I feel like royalty. I bet the queen has washed her fanny in that shower, lovely Davy."

"I bet Phillip has pounded some floozies on that bed, love."

"Pfff... Probably some Arabian prince. Had half his harem in here. Imagine what you'd see under an ultra violet... eww... No don't, Davy. Don't."

"Imagine what you and Roger Dodger could get up to in here if I went back to business class to watch the end of the footy." He winks.

"You... Bad... I..."

"Smitten... Oh wodgey... Oh show me your joystick..." He mocks my pommy tones.

"Mmmpphhh." I glower at him. "Stop it. I told you I don't need other men, just a girly now and about."

"Fair's fair though, love. After Amaya and Moll's I reckon if you want to bounce a pilot off the walls then you've earned it."

"God you're something." I goggle at him. What a beautiful man. His absolute lack of jealousy and total interest in my contentment is humbling. Right now, he'd let me seduce 'captain baritone' just to sate a little crush. He's offering it like a carrot on a stick. "I love you Davy."

"Love your guts out too, Jules."

"Oh..." Serious moments are called for. "Callista wants an autograph. She has something of her own girly crush on you. Chased you all around the US open for an autograph once upon a time, apparently. Quite the floozy for boys with tight tennis whites apparently. She would like you to sign her bra and I'd quite like to watch if you'd be a sport."

"Eh. Kay then. Wouldn't be the first time."

"I think she'd like to do a little more than have you sign her bra too, hubby." He is, though isn't he? My husband. Mine.

"Oh... Um... Well. I kinda had a big night last night, not sure how much... I hadn't... God... Jules?" He laughs good naturedly, "How do you keep getting us into these messes?"

We sit quietly for a little while. I guess we are both trying to get our heads around the upgrade into princess Cinderella land and the sexual undertones. Kannika pushes a trolley in with our carry-ons and our unfinished wine and tells us that dinner will be served shortly, would we 'like to order?'

I've never 'ordered' food on a plane ever.

Never.

She hands us a menu and smiles patiently at me while I search Davy's eyes for understanding.

"Davo." He thrusts a hand at the girl.

"Kannika." She replies.

"Kannika, just bring us something fairly light and tasty please. Whatever you think is best, love."

She blushes deeply as his hand pats her shoulder.

"Oh, and I'd love a bloody beer. The wine is nice but it's..." He rolls his cheeks and tongue around then continues, "A bit gluey. Could use a beer. Jules?"

"Erm?" I don't know what he's asking me.

"Thirsty?"

"Oh... Some water please."

"In the little bar, Bob." She winks at me. Why is everyone winking? I have not really got hold of the whole wink etiquette yet. I understand when Davy does it that he's being sleazy or naughty, but what does this little olive angel mean.

"Bob?" I question. Oh, and then I remember the best on board thing and wonder how I'll ever keep up with the women who want to boink my new hubby.

She giggles and leaves.

"So Jules..." He rubs an imaginary beard.

"Hmm."

"You're quite attracted to Wodger?" He seems serious, not teasing.

"He's lovely in an older sort of way." I test.

"Well..." He pokes his tongue out to the side and screws up his nose. His gestures are so exaggerated, yet he still has no idea how I destroy him at cards. "You know I'm not a jealous kind of bloke. And you know you've hooked me up with some... Wild kind of... wow... the last..."

Oh god, I think he's...

"So... I thought maybe, you know how Roger said if we had any questions, needed anything?"

"Hmmm..." I concur seriously.

"Well how about." And like a silly boy he whispered the whole thing to me like someone was in the room judging us. I loved his naughty mind so much in that moment. I loved his love for me so much more. I loved my new husband's need to make me happy, so much that I ran out of adjectives and could really use a thesaurus right now.

Then Kannika returned with dinner. Right in the naughty middle of it all.

"Lovely Kannika?" I asked after she had place two entrees of garlic prawns and calamari on our little coffee/kitchen table.

"Mmm?"

"I have some questions for Roger. The pilot." Like she had no idea who I was talking about. Her grin told me she had ideas.

"After dessert, I'll ask if he can take a moment." She smiled and nodded in an abbreviated bow.

I thought all through tea about how to do things. I've never really had to 'seduce' someone. Everything has always kind of fallen into place for me. I mean all it took for me was a summer storm and some self-pleasure to meet the absolute love of my life, Davy.

By the time Kannika took our dishes away I had half formed a plan.

"Hello." He grumbled like thunder clouds, "Kannika said you had some questions, Julia."

"Well mostly David..." I said disgruntledly. "He wants to look around the cockpit. Do you think he could sit in the chair and you know... pretend or something?"

He glances sideways at my Davy who plays the part of slightly childishly interested wanker quite well. "I ahm... Believe we could do that for you. Both. For you both." Hahaha. I have him.

Kannika is smiling and offers Davy her arm. "Come on. I'll introduce you to Greg and Peter, the co-pilots. You'll love them."

The moment the door closes, Roger says, "Well, unless there's anything else, I'll-"

He freezes with his mouth open mid-speech when I show him the condom. David insisted on it. It was another one of those moments like last night when I made him promise not to boink anyone without my knowledge and permission. The thought of another man's spunk in me disgusted him absolutely. "Not real flash on sloppy seconds, love." Were his exact words but his face told me the truth of it.

"My husband suggested I thank you personally for the upgrade, Roger." I started undoing my blouse just in case he wasn't quite sure of my intentions. Before I even had it fully undone, he had my bra off and was roughly kneading my breasts. I like a forceful man; it hints at personal power and passion. This was just plain rough though.

He turned me around pressed me forward over the bed and pulled my jeggings and knickers down with one hand, then pressed his foot into them to get them down around my ankles. Then he was in me. The condom wrapper lay discarded on the bed, obviously hastily open and applied.

I thought him only half hard. As he slid in and out in short strokes, I realised the truth though. This was it. This was all of him. I hadn't seen it so I can't estimate for you how large or small his cock was but it truly left me needing more.

After thirty seconds at the most of this exaggerated thrusting, he started slamming on my arse with his hips a little awkwardly then without warning speared directly into my poor bruised bottom.

"Arggh... Fock. Fock." I cried into the pillow I'd pulled to my face. The pain was excruciating.

"Take it. Take it all, you little Brummagem slut." He grumbled in his deep authoritive tones as he squirted in his condom.

I tried not to laugh. But the stupidity of it struck me. "Take it all?" My stomach betrayed my attempts not to laugh by shaking with giggles. "Take both inches, bitch." I mock him in my mind. And oh dear, the worst was yet to come.

"Yeah, you like that? Cum on my cock, slut." Oh dear, he thinks my giggles are an orgasm. There are tears running down my face. First from the pain of my poor misused bottom being penetrated and more recently from his ridiculous self-esteem.

"I always wanted my brown wings, slut. You're most welcome."

I flop forward shaking my head at the whole experience. He pulls his trousers up, drops the used condom in the toilet and washes what juices I'd been able to generate in the brief encounter off him in the little hand basin before leaving without looking back.

I'm drying my hair after a shower when Kannika returns with Davy.

"Ran into Roger on the way back." He tells me, "I hope you're as happy as he looks."

He sees my disgruntled face and Kannika points at her tattooed wrist and grimaces. "I could have warned you, if you let on what you were up to. We call him 'Wilco' as in Roger Wilco over and out."

The dear thing is chortling by the time I finish recounting my dis-arse-terous encounter. Davy is being beautiful and is empathising with my disappointment.

"...and I so wanted my mile high membership pass stamped. Carrie and I fooled around once on a flight to Dubai but you know. And now I think I have the most ridiculous version of it ever." I tell them both.

"Brown wings?" Kannika asks. "Some of us get these little wrist tattoos of wings to remember our mile high moments. Blue for boys and Callie has some pink ones for girls but I've not heard of brown wings."

"Lovely Kannika, not only was he gone in sixty seconds, but he put it in my bottom when he shot off."

"Oh..." She realises.

"And the silly man had the nerve to say, 'Take it all, slut' when I cried out because he went in dry and I was still so sore from last night."

The little Thai lady doubles over laughing and has to sit on the bed to not fall over.

"He was one of my firsts. That thing is smaller than most Asian penises." She holds her fingers apart about four inches for Davy's benefit, "Listen, I have to go and check with Callie and see how we're doing. Umm..." She looks at Davy then at me and looks to be struggling with... Oh I get it.

"Bob?" I ask her and she nods.

"Dear, after my fantastically disappointing frolic, nothing would make me happier than if you found a few moments to visit us. I'm sure my lovely Davy would too." The pretty girl blushes and excuses herself.

"Damn Jules. That's a bit of a shit show, love. I was really hoping you'd... You know... I..."

"I know. And thanks, lovely Davy. Thanks for being the sort of silly man who wants me happy. Now get your pants off and finish what never really started for me." He's most happy to comply. Some long, very satisfying, immensely filling moments later, I lie tracing circles happily in Davy's freshly shagged pubic hair watching a proper cock soften and I drift gently into 'finally got my rocks quite heavenly off' sleep.

I'm woken by a gentle tapping at our door. Davy is lying naked and snoozing on his side, so I hoist a bit of bedclothes over his lovely form and don my complimentary dressing gown to crack the door open.

"Hi. I found a pen, Cher." Drawls the lovely Callie.

"Come in Calista. Davy's asleep but I'm sure we can find a friendly way to wake him." I wink like an almost Aussie chick.

"Pinch the tail and suck the head, Cher. I've only got a few minutes. Ten at the most. Most everyone is snoozing. We're four hours in now and that's... Well, it's snoozing time." Oh dear, the poor girl is quite excited. I say girl, but clearly, she's a little older than me.

"You say, 'Cher', is that like 'Cherie'?" I ask.

"N'awlins 'Cherie'. Ma were Creole, Papa was German. His French was better'n Ma's. I'm a linguistically challenged sort of thing. Don' even fit right, in down home Chalmette. The parish kids always teasin."

"I even unwrapped him for you after my earlier disappointments." I tell her, pulling back the covers a little.

"Oh... Wilco..." She points at her wrist and the little tattoos. "I remember. The first time is a mistake, the second time..." She points at another little set of angel wings, "A reminder that optimists make more mistakes than pessimists."

She's undressing in front of me and I can't help admire her form. Her tall body houses full firm breasts with dark nipples that are already peaked and draw my mouth like magnets.

"Mon dieu, mon Cherie... Merde... God that's..." Her head tilts back and her neck calls me. I lick all the way from her collar bone to her lips. Those pink angels, that Kannika had explained meant female mile high conquests and my inner predator growled on her mouth as I wrestled her tongue and freed her from the rest of her clothes.

She's already so wet, with anticipation one presumes, that my fingers slip easily along her slit and smear her wetness over her delicious folds and her... Ooh! Rather... pronounced bean. Her clitoris is quite engorged. Or perhaps it's naturally large? My exploratory fumbling's appear appreciated in any case, as I fondle the positively penis like bean.

It even has a little knobby end to it, I discover. And I draw juices from her core up over it to smooth my ministrations. Before I have time to even put my mouth to it, she shudders in bliss and sucks hard at my tongue while she almost fucks my fingers with her thrusting clit. My devilish Mr Stimpson is going to enjoy this little crumpet.

"Shh..." She puts her fingers on my silent lips. "The passengers, Cher."

I think she's talking to herself not me, as she bucks against my fingers and stifles her little cummy cries of bliss.

"Oh, my pink angel. Mon Cher... Oh... Oh Bob. Oh god."

She's heavy as I hold her post-orgasmic weight against me while she heaves deep breaths and mumbles.

"Brown... Nikka said brown... Oh lord..."

When she has settles enough to form the queen's English or some semblance of it in any case, she grasps my jaw roughly and devours me like a fat girl in a fish and chip shop. Quite suddenly, she disengages and eyes me with calculating mischief. My robe is swished off my shoulders by her light touch and she looks me up and down like she's trying to work out where to start.

"Lie down, Cher." She tells me and I find a spot next to the still sleeping Davy. Trailing kisses from my ear down my neck, she finally zeros in on my breasts and this! This, is how you treat breasts. Not that gruff thing Roger did. This. This combination of lips and sucking and nipping and caressing that feels like worship.

One of her hands finds my vadge and gently, she slides fingertips along the crease of me until I part and wetly welcome her. I sigh in loss as her lips leave my nipple and travel down over my tummy to tussle with her fingers at my hot slippery mess.

Davy is good at this thing. Carrie was wickedly gifted at it. But holy god and all the angels, Callie does things I've never experienced.

One of them is when she forms a tight kiss around my clit and sucks in little percussive tongue movements. It's hard to describe but I tip into bliss in record time and pull her face tightly to me while I ride out the chain of building orgasms.

Her free hand waders up my body to reclaim a nipple and as I shudder more deeply with a heavenly bliss, she twists my nipple and pushes up on my g-spot harder. The dam breaks. It happens occasionally for me but I'm usually one to self-consciously squeeze it back. This time I have no choice in the matter and coat her pretty face with girly spurt.

I believe my muted moans and ragged movement have roused my lovely hubby as another set of rougher hands now pushes my hair out of my face and caresses my cheek.

"That's more like it, love." He smiles down on me, "That looks like more like the fun I want for you."

"Aww, so damn good, lovely man. She... I have no words... Just... Goddamn." Callie moves back up my body to kiss me much more gently with her me coated lips.

"Silly girl, Cher." She smiles and pecks me on the forehead. "All along you thought this lil' dip were our bob. Moment you stroll on the bird I wet myself hard. All I could do not to drag you're sweet ass back and eat you right up. You get it now, Cher? You're our bob this flight. Mr, right here is damn fine too, but next to you, he'll always be a runner up."

I'm sure that I'm blushing dreadfully from both the wild orgasms and the compliment. So, I hide my embarrassed face directly in her crotch. Davy laughs as I launch onto the lovely Callie and press her backwards to go straight for gold.

She's so sweet. She tastes like girl flavoured molasses and wet. She's so wet. For me. For little old me, apparently. I don't have her skills for oral, but I think the combination of my enthusiasm and her anticipation lead her quickly to bliss. Her thighs clap hard on my ears and she holds me hard against her as I suck that big old clit like a tiny penis.

When she releases me, I lift up from her to breathe and see she's pulled Davy to her face by his cock and she fellates him gently. I sit on my haunches fooling with her with my fingers; just luxuriating in the hot wet depths of her while I watch her suck my lovely Davy's cock.

This is a part of me I never knew existed until recently. Firstly, when I watched him with Aunty M at my hens night, I recognised it; a little spark of voyeuristic joy. It made me so aroused just watching him slide into her and to see the pleasure someone else took from what was mine. Then with Amaya... I began to feel guilt about the intensity of the pleasure I took from witnessing him fuck her. Something was wrong with me; I was absolutely certain.

But now, watching him slide luxuriously in and out of Callie's lips I have no judgement on myself. "Never apologise for your passion." He told me once. Maybe I'm learning not to, because at this moment, I see my voyeuristic gratification and forgive myself entirely for it. In fact, I feel my own arousal soar with the fact of it.

So, I pull my hand gently from Callie's vadge and lie back to observe and slake my desperate need to watch. My own hands play at my body while I soak up the scene in front of me. I suck at Callie's juices on my fingers then return them to my vadge where they slide and roll and tease.

Callie giggles as she pops him out of her mouth. "Not yet, David. We haven't even got to the good stuff. "Laisser le bon temps rouler."

She pushes him back down on the bed and smiles naughtily at me. "Where y'at? We good?"

"Lovely Callie, I am much more than good right now. You have no idea how much I'm enjoying just watching." Then to Davy I urge, "Go on now, our boy Davy. I love you, silly man."