Butt Lovely Pt. 04 - B.O.B.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too, love." And then his eyes roll up as Callie straddles him reverse cowgirl facing me and slides him deep inside her. She sits on him for a long moment. Her head hangs down and her shoulders rise and fall with breath and I worry she's feeling a little stretched or... The she lifts her head to smile into my eyes.

"So full. Thank you, Cher. Can you see clearly enough? Shall I lean more... this way?" She puts her hands back near Davy's shoulders, so her body is angled back as she rides him. The result is I can see where he splits her widely and slides inside her body. With each stroke I see Callie's lips pull in and out around his slick cock and the visual feast pulls me closer.

"Now David, Cher... Hard and fast please." She looks back over her shoulder at him and moves into a doggy style position drawing him up and forward with her.

My view is lost. I can't see the penetration. The motion, the action, the fluid, the sweat and the... I need to be... I lie on my back and wriggle in underneath Callie until my eyes are directly below her vadge and Davy's spearing cock. This! This vantage point on the fact of my husband's cock inside Callie's vadge is enough to almost tip me into an unstimulated bliss.

When Callie drops to her elbows, squishing her breasts against me and doing that thing to my clit again with the suction and her tongue I do. I tip totally into overloaded emotional and sexual release. My eyes are closed tightly against the pleasure that rips through my body.

So, I don't see. I don't see and I hate myself for missing it. I don't see the moment that I hear occurring.

I hear her say, "Wait, stop, try, there, yeah you right, easy, easy now, oh god damn yeah."

I hear Davy groan and I hate myself when I open my eyes and see him sliding into her bottom.

"Oh, hell yeah, you right. Slowly now, Cher. I'm working hard for these brown wings." She chuckles a little but squeaks when he pulls back out to push slowly back in all over again.

I can't quite reach her shiny wet lips with my tongue, but I wriggle an arm in between us and smear her juice around her big clit in circles. She moans with every stimulation. The sliding of Davy's cock, the circling of my fingers, all bring pleasured appreciation quietly from her lips.

"Oh yeah, Cher. Lagniappe to ease the journey. Oh god I wish I had more time with you two. Now. Start fucking, David. Please. I need...."

And then she is burying her screams of pleasure in my pubic mound as Davy delivers her wishes. I watch amazed as her ring grips his shaft and puckers in and out with each powerful stroke. A stray thought of wanting to watch myself this closely when he does my bottom bothers my mind. "Camera's," I tell it and focus on my drug; this voyeuristic banquet.

I want to smell and feel as well as see, so I curl my fingers up higher around Davy's shaft where I drag some of Callie's juices around his shaft and feel it's ridges slide through my fingers into her bottom. Then I withdraw to suck at my fingers.

I taste him, his cock smell, her bottom smell, her vadge smell. It's like a cocktail of naughty and I groan with delight as I lick my fingers clean. Pushing her knees apart upsets their rhythm for a moment but lowers her to my mouth. David adjusts likewise and as he doubles his efforts, I add my own sucking imitation of her earlier ministrations on my clit to hers.

Sucking it like I'd suck a miniature cock, I lick and suck and slide it through my lips. My world is black now. My voyeuristic delight lost, but so much more gained. I can taste her arousal, feel the heat of her on my face and mouth. And I can feel Davy's balls 'tea bag' me each time he drives into her and I can smell everything.

I can smell it so clearly that it forms like a picture in my mind. I smell bottom and cock and vadge and sweat and man and I feel. I feel the warmth of Callie's body as she lays her breasts and shoulder on my tummy and muffles her cries into my mound. I feel the exact moment she cums. Her clit pulses in my mouth like a mini cock trying to spurt. Her whole body lurches with little hunches and then Davy freezes on his in-stroke and I know he's spurting spunk deep inside her bottom.

And he's doing it inches from my face.

Inches.

I want to watch. To see the very moment, he pulls his fat cock out of her distended bottom. To see the red raw insides of her sphincter as it tries to spasm close. Oh, we are getting cameras. I positively NEED to watch.

Releasing my little cock-like prize, I shimmy back a little and watch Davy's balls pumping. I see him spurting right in front of my eyes. His shaft swells with each pump of spunk and I'm mesmerised. Soon the surges weaken. His balls relax to twitch more gently and fantastically, I can even see Callie's bottom pucker with her own little aftershocks.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Oh Cher." Callie mumbles against my belly. "Oh Cher. Oh god damn you David, that was..."

'That was', the precise moment that I actually achieved orgasm by simply watching. The height of my newfound voyeuristic enjoyment. I watched as Davy inched his lovely cock out of that tight little ring. I saw the moment his beautiful bulbous knob clacked through her bottom and I saw everything.

I saw the raw red ring clasping for its prize in little spastic grabs. I saw it slowly tighten. And when Callie lifted her chest and head from my tummy, I saw the deep red walls of her insides and the sliding white spunk dripping down. Dripping down to land hotly on my face. Instinctively, I shifted and opened my disgusting, depraved mouth and caught the last of it. The hot, salty, slimy, shit-flavoured spunk from my husband's cock.

And I watched. I watched her little bottom finally jerk back to a starred seal of little crow's feet lines that still puckered with little aftershocks. I watched Davy's lovely cock wither and drip the last little bits of his spunk. I watched as Callista lifted a knee from beside my shoulder and rolled herself to her side and I saw my beautiful husband cradle her gently as she came down.

I know that place. That warm place in his arms after sex. I smile at her enjoyment of that place and at his nature for knowing she needed it. Then I get jealous.

It's thoroughly stupid. I know it. But it's there. "That's my damn spot." A little girl screams over and over in my head. But outwardly I just stroke Callie's flanks and slowly she composes. And I seethe in anger at her occupying my own cornucopia of comfort. Bitch. Get the fock out. But...

Not yet. Let me watch him... My lovely Davy. Let me watch him guide you down. Let me watch him pull you back to earth and smooth you back into-

She inhales and rises.

"God damn, Julia." She pulls my face to hers and she speaks her thanks onto my tongue as we kiss. "You truly are the best on board. Gorgeous. Passionate and, fuck me, sharing. I get to paint three little angel's wings on my wrist this time. You, him, and god help my poor ass, brown ones. I don't even let Bapiste do that to me. But he's gonna learn..." She growls, "Oh he so gonna learn, aw'rite."

She washes up. A top and tails kind of effort at the little sink.

"Julia, Cher. You got some kind of..?"

"Here." I offer her my little spritzer of Terre De Lumiere.

Then she is gone and I'm holding my hubby. He's watching me strangely as my breathing settles. He has no idea how much I vicariously shared that moment. No idea of the depths of my voyeuristic fulfillment. No idea...

Oh god, his fingers know. His fingers find me wet and slippery and slide around in me. In no time at all I grind hard on his rough knuckles and buck through a surfacing bliss. Then I tumble back into the warmth of him and sleep sweetly with his breath on my neck. His breath which smells of another woman's mouth and his body smelling like 'god, we're going to hell'.

I hardly remember landing at all.

..................