Butt Sub is Used by Mistress

Story Info
Graphic, raunchy, anal fem-dom.
7.8k words
4.55
17.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound. Gagged. Blindfolded. Suspended. Headphones eliminated all sound. Bindings prevented all movement. Sensed controlled. No freedom. I am an object to be used.

Butthole stretched. Squarepeg egg plug, XL. What Mistress calls my 'warm-up-plug'.

Cock hard as diamonds. All 4 centimeters of it. Balls massive, brimming with cum. No orgasms for six weeks.

In this state, it was truly impossible for me to know how much time had passed. Mistress put me like this in the mid-afternoon. Sometimes she left me just long enough to get herself ready. Other times she lost interest and left me overnight. After years of play and countless conversations, she knew exactly what my boundaries were and how to play perfectly within them. What she had consent to do, what I say yes to, what I say no to. In our pre-play-conversation, I told her that she had carte-blanche. She had been given rein to act upon me in whatever way she chose today.

I waited. It was not my place to speculate on my Mistress' plan. Merely my place to be available for her use.

"Good evening, Pet." Mistress' voice filled my ears, the only sound I could hear in my headphones, it echoed to eternity. Her siren call filled my consciousness, she willed my own thoughts away and replaced them with her intention. My mind washed clean; her voice became my being. I was an empty vessel. She would fill me with her divinity.

"I desire an extra-long play session tonight, Pet. I will use you for my entertainment until I orgasm at least 15 times, perhaps more if I am not yet satisfied. Men will come and use your hole for my entertainment. I may use the fucking machine to piston dildos in and out of your ass. I may fist you. I will definitely peg you. You will remain in this position. You will accept whatever is done to you."

"To begin, push out the plug." I heard the unmistakable sound of a loud, giant vibrator; Mistress was using her Hitachi on herself. She loved watching my anus struggle against these large plugs. I flexed my sphincter, gently pushing until I felt the plug begin to stretch my ass even more. Then I clenched and drew the plug back inside my ass. The movement of the fat plug slithering along my prostate caused my cock to begin dribbling. I could feel the precum start to leak down my shaft, dripping down my scrotum. The only sounds I could hear were the rumbles of her vibrator.

I pushed the plug again, relaxing my butthole to help it stretch, using my rectum to bear gently down. The plug went a little further out this time, I felt the base leave the cleft between my ass cheeks. Then I drew it back fully inside my once again, the fat length crushing against my prostate, the base nestling between my cheeks once more. I heard the vibrations get a little louder on Mistress' toy. I knew from experience that this command never meant to immediately push it out, it meant that Mistress wanted to watch my butthole work itself around the massive plug. She wanted me to tease it. My ass worked into a gentle rhythm, pushing the plug out a bit, drawing it back fully inside. Push, pull, push, pull. Cum continued dribbling every so often from my tiny cock as the motion put a constant variance of pressure on my swollen prostate.

Minutes passed; my sphincter began to tire from exerting itself like this. It's one thing to get your ass railed, it's another thing entirely to continually clench and relax around a monster plug. To actively use your anal muscles like this. I wouldn't stop though; I would work my sphincter well past exhaustion to continue putting on the show for Mistress.

Suddenly I felt her foot on the base of the plug. She pushed. The plug went from deep in my ass to very deep in my ass. "Your anus pleases me, Pet." Her voice breathy, her words drawn out, she was nearing her first orgasm. "I often think about pushing this plug so hard up your butt that your asshole swallows the base." Her foot kept pushing, my entire body started to gently move forward in the suspension, the force against the plug the sole point of contact. The sensation was incredible, my entire weight in some ways supported by her foot pushing the plug up my butt. She began to move her foot back and forth, fucking the plug from deep to deeper in my ass, my entire body swaying with the motions.

She let her foot go, I felt myself swing backward ever so gently. I knew what order would come next.

"Gape."

The command filled my brain, consumed my entire consciousness. My anus was an instrument of her will and right now Mistress willed my ass to be completely open. With every ounce of strength left in my abused butthole, I pushed. I felt the giant plug start to crest around my sphincter, stretching it from the inside. I didn't draw it back this time - I just kept pushing. The stretching felt delicious, I reveled in the sensation of my anus being held open so widely. I was nearly at the widest point, my sphincter held open for what felt like ages by the massively thick silicone.

Suddenly, I was on the other side, with a sloppy squelch of lube, the plug was free, falling to the floor with a wet thud. I heard Mistress roar as her orgasm came to a crescendo. My anus was slack, wide open to the world. I felt cool air start to fill my rectum as I kept myself open for her as long as possible. After years of training, I could hold my gape for an abnormally long time. Mistress said that sometimes she got lost in the sight during her orgasms; she fell into the hypnotic seduction of a butthole she had spent so long training.

I felt something powerful welling up inside me as well. Not an orgasm. Never an orgasm. I felt myself swell with pride. My exertions had helped Mistress reach her own orgasm. I was her personal live-action pornography, a tool for her to get off with.

That was my sole purpose. Serving her needs was all I required.

The sound of vibrations ceased. Mistress' breathing started to return to normal. She hooked an index finger on either side of my rim and pulled them apart. My butthole offered no resistance, she spread it until it felt impossibly taut between her fingers. Then she withdrew, watching as my sphincter slowly, ever so slowly, winked back to a normal shape. "You are nice and pliant tonight, Pet. The Boys are going to have a lot of fun in there."

With that, silence. She had turned off the headphones again, I was deaf to the world, left to imagine whatever and whoever would be using my ass next. My only clues to what would happen to me would be what I could glean from whatever sensations would befall my ass.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt the head of a cock at the rim of my ass and immediately felt it push on my sphincter. It yielded easily. I felt the head slide along my prostate, a glob of cum oozed from my pathetic little cock. The invasion continued. This cock was not particularly thick, especially after having my ass stretched by the monster plug. It was, however, quite long. I felt the cockhead at the entrance to my colon, it pressed in without resistance. Years of depth training at work.

At last, I felt his hips contact my cheeks. He was fully seated. His hands on my hips pulling my back further onto his cock, holding me in place in the suspension. With how skinny my ass cheeks were, that meant he could fully impale himself in me. He paused, not moving an inch, simply letting his cock fully fill me ass. I'd bet this Bull had never been so impossibly deep in a butt before.

"What if I told you that this Bull was four-times as long as your little dickie?" The voice again subsumed my being. In that moment my consciousness was dually controlled by the sound in my ears and the cock buried in my rectum. I oozed more cum. "Well, if I told you that I would be lying, Pet. He's MORE than four times as big as your pathetic little weenie. Kenji here is 18 centimeters long, and every single one is up your butt. Very impressive. When I fucked him yesterday, I couldn't get the whole length down my throat or up my pussy. Your ass, though, just gobbled it all up in one stroke. And look at that, your poor excuse for a penis is just dangling helplessly in the wind. I can't even tell if that little nub is erect or not. That hardly matters though, hard or soft, it's still just a worthless piece of flesh. Kenji, honey, give him a single stroke of that deliciously long dick so he can experience what a real cock is like."

The cock slowly pulled back, exiting my colon, sliding down my rectum, the whole length stimulating my prostate. I could feel ever micron exiting my hole, slithering out my butthole and into the open air. Finally, just the barest tip of his cockhead was still in my butt. And he slammed back in. It took my breath away, left me gasping at the force of his stroke.

"Good Boy, Kenji. Some Bulls can't control themselves; they get into that sweet ass and need to start jackhammering like a crazed animal. It's good to see that you follow my instructions." A giant blob of cum dripped from my cock, I felt it slide down my ball sack before falling impotently to the floor.

"Now, Pet, that is what I like to see. You know how much I love to drain your cum. How much I love drawing out every single ooze from your prostate until you're completely dry. How much I love to take your orgasms and use them to fuel my own. Your cum will dribble ever so sadly from your little dinklet. This Bulls cum will fill your colon and lube you up for the next guy. And I'll just keep cumming and cumming, knowing that you're getting nothing. Kenji, fuck the sissy with long strokes. I want just your head still in his ass when you pull out and I want you balls deep on the way in. Consistent rhythm, not too fast, not too slow. Begin."

Silence. Headphones off once again. My entire world again reduced to merely being a butt to be fucked. Mistress was denying me the pleasure of hearing her bring herself to orgasm. She wanted me to merely be a hole. I would serve her as the best possible hole. Passive, staid, accepting whatever direction she gave the Bull. I knew, though, that watching man-on-man action was one of Mistress' very favorite ways to get herself off.

I felt Kenji start moving in and out of me. The pleasure from my prostate was exceptional, after so long without orgasm it was bursting with fluids. My anus had no problem accommodating his girth, he slid fluidly in and out my ass, my butthole barely gripping his cock as he pistoned in and out of my rectum. His strokes were consistent and measured. I knew Mistress would be giving him specific commands. The cock might be attached to Kenji, but rest assured, in this moment it was a tool that belonged to Mistress.

Kenji did not last very long. I felt his cock swell as he pushed it as deep as he could, flooding my colon with his cum. His hands grasped and gripped my hips tightly, short little strokes deep in my butt came with every spurt of his cum. I felt Mistress' hand on my testicles, she swirled them around, my dribbled cum acting as a lubricant. "Kenji shot his load up your butt. Your load helplessly dripped on the floor. This is your place, Pet. With that tiny little dick, you could never satisfy anyone. Your only place is to serve those more powerful, to be a useful tool for their orgasm." She squeezed my testicles a few times then let them go. Silence once again.

Kenji's cock was rapidly shrinking, my well-worn hole practically pushing it out. Another cock was at the rim of my ass before it had fully closed. One fast motion and he was seated. This cock was the opposite of the first, not terribly long, but very, very fat. His cock head settled on my prostate. Rather than taking long strokes, he kept himself deep and forcefully punched his cock hard right against my spot. He was moving an inch or two at a time, never giving my prostate a break from the intense stimulation. My butthole gripped his thick cock tightly, I squeezed him often to help stimulate the shaft, help nurse his load along. Because of the shallow strokes, the cock barely slid around in my hole. When he pulled back, he pulled my butthole with him. When he pushed forward my butthole went as well.

A less disciplined slave would be a puddle of moans right now with how much pleasure he was giving my prostate. But those kinds of noises did not pleasure my Mistress; I remained a silent, obedient hole. Nevertheless, I could no longer fully feel my individual drips of cum, my cock and balls were so coated in fluid that it was just a constant stream of worthless goo.

The second cock lasted quite a while, never varying those deep prostate strokes. At last, he blew, painting my rectum with his white, virile spunk. He had pushed so much cum out of my prostate, but he left so much behind in my butt.

Mistress never told me the name of cock #2's owner.

After he exited, I quickly felt something truly monstrous part my skinny ass cheeks and nestle against my sphincter. "Diego is 28 centimeters. More than seven times as big as your little dick. And you'll feel in a moment that he has a thickness to match. When I rode him yesterday, I could barely get half of it in my pussy. Your ass is going to take the entire thing though. And all the while, you are going to listen to me get fucked by these real men."

"You, Peter, I want your long one in my pussy. You, Marquis, your fat one goes in my asshole. Diego, get in my slave's sissy hole. I know because of your size that you've never had the chance to do anal before. Fuck that butt like you'll never get the chance again." Mistress directed the men around her like a sea Captain of yore growling orders to her men. The power of her voice compelled. Her will was absolute in this chamber.

Mistress has been training my sphincter for years. She regularly plugs me for hours, pegs me with giant dildoes, and puts her hand up my butt. But even with that experience, a stretch like I was receiving now is never easy. My butthole grappled with his massive head, at once trying to close itself and welcome him in deep. His steady, consistent pressure combined with the cum and lube meant that I could not resist for long, his cock entered my ass and started marching its way into my body. My anus stung at first when he popped in, it quickly faded to pleasure as I enjoyed the titillatingly exciting feeling of a fully stretched asshole.

In my ears, Mistress moaned and roared with pleasure. Mistress loves double-penetration, especially when she is in such utter control of everyone else around her. She commanded Peter and Marquis, telling each of them how to thrust, how to adjust their angles, where to touch, how to please her. Eventually, her rhythm settled into her favorite mode -- stroking in an out opposite each other. Marquis pulled back from her ass; Peter thrust into her pussy. Peter withdrew, Marquis entered. At all times she would enjoy the sensation of penetration, their cocks meeting in the middle to stroke their heads along opposite sides of her fuckholes. The nerves of her G-spot being stimulated in her pussy, then through her rectum, then both sides at once. Her sounds of utter ecstasy took over my brain. I was without independent thought, merely there to be a vessel to listen to Mistress' pleasure.

In my ass, Diego's fat, long, monster occupied my entire sense of touch. The steady push of cock-into-butt dominated my body, my feelings were reduced to the stretch of asshole and the grind of prostate. To the inflation of my rectum and the straightening of my colon. I might as well have been without limbs and head; in this moment all my body could comprehend was the feeling of this cock in my butt. He paused momentarily when he felt resistance at my colon. Mistress urged him on, she wanted to see him hilt my ass. Diego's pushing continued and he entered me even deeper.

I imagined that the cum already in my colon was guiding him along; a jizz trail for him to follow as his head went further into my guts, urging him to continue his invasion of my insides; showing him he could go deeper still. With one final push, I felt his balls slap against my own. They felt so heavy, so powerful. His cock head settled somewhere just south of my stomach. My rectum was entirely occupied, my prostate crushed under the weight of his massive girth, he truly owned my ass.

Diego did not stay at that depth long, nearly as soon as he hilted himself, he began to pull back. I felt every vein and undulation rubbing along my stretched butthole. Every centimeter of penis stimulated my prostate. I must have been gushing out my sissy juice at this point. With the heft of his cock, he was displacing it all, forcing it from my prostate so that his cock could occupy even more space in my butt. I felt his cock head exit my colon and then slam back inside. Nice half strokes, keeping my rectum entirely occupied while he colon-fucked my depths.

"This is your place, Pet. Something for me to watch while I fuck myself with these human dildoes." She moaned, the words breathy and drawn out. "Your tiny little cock could never satisfy me. These Bulls are thicker, longer, and more skilled with their tools. With how small your pecker is, I'd rather just stick a pinky inside me. It's bigger, and it won't just cum in one second at the glory of being inside my divinity. Luckily, I have your bank account so I can pay these bulls pleasure my holes instead."

"Some people would call your little weenie a clit. They'd call it your femboy clittie. But I know better. Clits have power, my clit gives me stratospheric orgasms. Your little sissy dick does nothing. Just a little tool whose only purpose is to dribble out your little cummies while a real Top fucks your butt. The only way you can please someone, anyone, is with your ass. Your worthless little dingy can't even please yourself, it's nothing. Look at it, trying to be so hard like it could actually penetrate anything. An anal virgin wouldn't even feel you enter her butthole, that's how tiny you are. Your dick is so small that it couldn't even get through my ass cheeks, you are not even big enough to get to my hole, let alone satisfy it."

Mistress' orgasm ripped through her. A primal yell filled my headphones once again. She loved to get off while shaming my little dick. I loved being the object of her lustful Will.

She grabbed my testicles. "Look at these things, such big balls for such a small-dicked sissy. More storage for your little cummies I suppose." She gently squeezed, I felt more cum ooze from my cock, pushed out by the continual fucking of Diego deep in my butt. "I'm glad you know your place, Pet. Your cum drips worthlessly on the floor while my Bulls give you a cum enema. I can see how frothy it all is, your ass leaking as much cum as your little cock is. I love when these big cocks make your insides a creamy mix of lube and cum, it will be dripping from your butthole for days." She continued massaging my hairless testicles, working the cum I'd leaked into the skin.

Mistress squeezed harder. She was close to orgasm once again. "Nine for me, nothing for you." Those words sent her over the edge. She squeezed my balls until her orgasm subsided, then let them go. They dangled helplessly once again.

Diego continued to saw into my ass. At Mistress' behest he had lengthened his strokes. Now he was pulling out until just the tip kept my anus open, then he would steadily slide back inside. In two fluid motions he would fill me up and empty me. With each stroke, his balls slapped into my own. His pelvis rammed into my cheeks. My anus, despite being stretched to its absolute limit, offered no resistance to his cock, I enjoyed the sensation of feeling every tiny bit sliding in and out of my hole.

At this point I had reached a state of anal-nirvana. The sensation of his cock was my entire body. A new stream was dripping to the floor, my own drool falling past the gag as I was no longer able to control myself. Mistress' moans were my entire mind. My brain was empty and blissful, a tool subjugated to others. My ass entirely filled. My butthole offered no friction even to this monster, it simply allowed his thrusting in and out.