Butt Sub is Used by Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You screened Pete's call, didn't you?" I said it with a chuckle.

"You know that those sales bros are never grasping at the right threads, they're so caught up in the bullshit they're selling that they believe it themselves." She said it with a smile, this was not the first time, nor would it be the last, that she would ignore sales.

I spent the next thirty minutes reviewing the various documents, making sure that everything was perfectly in order and talking through a few potential issues with Keisha. Some may look at her and see just an assistant, I see someone who is smart as a whip and who knows the business in and out. There's a reason I've kept her around for more than a decade. She certainly had a better handle on matters than that fucker Pete.

After a while I excused myself to shower and put on my new suit. It was a tradition I had made for myself at my first quarterly as head dog twelve years ago -- every shareholder meeting I buy myself a new, bespoke suit. Nothing beats a suit that is made to fit just one person in the world. And looking at the closet full of them every day reminds me of my continued conquest and success.

Before long, I got into the back of my car and was on my way. I asked Keisha to ride along with me to provide some feedback as I practiced the scripted pieces for the call a few times. As always, her feedback was quite helpful. In seemingly no time at all, we had arrived at my building.

"Good luck, Mr. Hobbsworth. I know you'll do great." She gave me a wonderfully bright smile.

Then she roughly grabbed testicles through my pants, a new and shockingly different look on her face. "You've gifted me a substantial amount of stock as tribute over the years. I want it to be worth at least 5% more at close than it was yesterday. Got it, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Meet that goal, and I'll let you spend all this weekend servicing my asshole. Fail and you'll not enjoy yourself nearly as much when I am literally putting my foot up your ass." She squeezed my balls again for extra emphasis.

"Thank you, Mistress."

She let go of my balls. The façade changed again. "I'll be on your office once the call is over to take your lunch order and get a few other things settled for you."

"Thanks for the work this morning, Keisha. Oh, I almost forgot to ask you to get me an update on the Mickelson issue, please track down the interested parties and see if there are any developments. People are really dragging their feet on this one and I want it taken care of."

No more words were exchanged, I exited the car and made my way into the building, going directly to the boardroom and feeling extremely motivated to crush this meeting.