Butterface

Story Info
His huge busted, cock loving girlfriend is perfect except.
5.4k words
4.31
21.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers

I'm in a roller coaster car riding along tracks that seem to go on forever disappearing into the clouds. All around me I see the tops of rides poking up through the sea of clouds. Above is a beautiful blue sky as I continue on my carefree ride.

All of a sudden I am experiencing exhilarating sensations all over and I start to feel restless in a good way. The coaster and tracks disappear and I fall a short distance until I land on the clouds below. I am naked now and my penis is immediately enveloped by the cloud.

My cock feels like it is wrapped snugly by a blanket as a warm comforting swirl starts to build around it. Pleasure starts to surge all through my body as my middle region feels more and more sensations.

All of a sudden the clouds and the beautiful day melt away as I realize I am in my bedroom in my bed. The incredible sensations continue as I come to my senses and look down to see a familiar sight.

Under the sheets I can make out the form of my girlfriend giving me a morning blowjob. She loves to surprise me in the morning by sucking my dick before I wake up.

Let me clarify a couple of things first. Number one my girlfriend is obsessed with cocks and loves giving me blowjobs whenever she can, regardless of whether I am awake. Number two, she claims she loves to feel my cock grow in her mouth. The only way she can do that is while I am still asleep, because if she even looks at my crotch I start to get hard.

The other thing I should mention is that my girlfriend is really good at giving blowjobs. One of the positive aspects of having a girlfriend with a penis fetish is that she really enjoys sucking dick, and has gotten really good at it.

Oh man is she good as waves of pleasure surge through my body. I relax and let her work her magic. I can feel her tongue swirling around my tip as she starts to rub the base of my cock with her hand.

I am always amazed how she can aggressively envelope my cock with her mouth and I never feel her teeth. She is a true master as I grip the sheets bracing myself for the inevitable release.

I can't hold out anymore and she knows it. The part she has been eagerly waiting for is coming fast and hard. I start bucking and she rides along clamping down on my cock with renewed vigor.

Finally I release as I reach my climax and she is ready to suck down every drop. As always the feeling is incredible. What a way to start the morning as I come down from my high. She is still holding my cock and lapping up my post cum not missing a drop.

My cock is super sensitive but she knows just the right amount of fondling to make it perfect. She is a master, paying attention to every detail.

I flip the covers back to reveal my girlfriend as she lays there worshipping my cock. It's impossible to explain how amazing it is to have someone more obsessed with your penis than yourself.

I am slightly above average in size, but she treats it like the most amazing thing she has ever seen. It feels pretty good and quite the confidence booster.

"That was amazing, thanks for the wake up call." I say down to her.

Megan answers. "My pleasure."

She looks up at me with those doe eyes giving me that look of reverence. Let me explain something else. My girlfriend worships the ground I walk on. I can't explain it but I have my theories.

All I know is that we have been dating for a year and she will do anything for me. She isn't subservient, but she thinks I am the most incredible guy and will do anything to please me.

Think of how you would act if you were dating the celebrity of your dreams, that's kind of how it feels. I'm not complaining, I love the attention, it's just still hard to get used to. I feel like the luckiest guy as I admire her amazing curves as she lays there naked still admiring my cock.

I should also mention my girlfriend is a butterface (you know, but- her-face). She isn't ugly, but she isn't very pretty either. Her body is a 10. If there was only one 11 to give out in the world my girlfriend would get it as far as I am concerned.

Maybe I should start at the beginning, that fateful night a year ago when I first met Megan.

I was in my second year at Central University. I still lived on campus in the dorms and college life had been incredible so far.

CU is a mid-size university so still pretty big with lots of girls to choose from. Lots of hot girls. They seemed like they were everywhere.

A little about me. I am 6'2" and close to 200 pounds. I played football in High School so I have a pretty muscular build from working out all the time. I think I am a good looking guy, not to sound too conceited. I usually have no problem getting the ladies if that is any gauge.

So I was out with one of my buddies at this hole in the wall nightclub. It is an 18 and up bar so it is mostly crawling with kids 18 - 24. For me and my buddy it is a great place to pick up girls.

The place is always packed and there is a big dance floor in the middle with people crammed in dancing. I usually stand in the middle and let the girls flock to me.

That particular night was going pretty well. Me and my buddy had been talking and dancing to these 2 really hot girls, but toward the end of the night they both had to go. I was able to get a phone number, but strike out for any action that night.

I would have never noticed Megan but she just kept staring at me. Earlier in the night she had tried to sidle up next to me and start dancing, but she wasn't that hot so I kind of just ignored her.

She never seemed to give up though, and after the 2 hot girls took off I thought what the heck and gave her a second look. My buddy thought she looked fat, but I thought there might be something there when I looked closer.

Megan didn't help herself by the way she dressed. She was wearing jeans and a button down flannel shirt. By the end of the night she had undone a couple of the buttons and I could see she had a very big cleavage.

I could see why my buddy thought she was fat because her boobs pushed her shirt way out and made her look dumpy. I still wasn't certain, but her jeans were super tight and it seemed like her legs and butt was fit.

Her legs looked bigger, but they didn't look fat. You could kind of make out the shape of athletic legs if you looked closely. You can just tell by the way they curved that it wasn't fat. She was also taller than most girls, which I liked, being that I was tall myself.

Her face and neck didn't show an ounce of fat either, so I thought, what's the worst that could happen. I like big boobs, and that looked like a sure thing.

I also have a thing for athletic muscular women. I have never had any luck finding any girls that look like that, but looking at this girl I was hopeful.

Anyway, for the first time that night I was looking in her direction and she looked almost giddy. We met on the dance floor and started dancing.

She was doing a pretty good job of dancing seductively. She was grinding all over me and I was getting a good view of that cleavage. Her tits looked huge, definitely bigger than a DD. This seemingly ugly duckling was turning me on like crazy.

Before I knew it, the bar was closing and the lights were coming on.

I will never forget this moment, she looked up at me with these big pleading brown eyes and said. "I don't want the night to be over."

It was the first time I heard her talk, there was something about this girl. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I didn't want the night to end either. So I said, "Do you want to come back to my dorm?"

She gave me the biggest smile and shook her head yes, almost too shy to say yes.

"My name's Megan." She said.

"I'm Mike." I replied.

She took my arm and we walked out. It's about a 15 minute walk back to my dorm and we didn't talk much. She seemed very quiet and reserved. We did talk a little, I found out she is a freshman and she was in the same dormitory as me.

We finally made it up to my room and I ushered her quickly into my bedroom. Our dormitory room has a common area with 4 private bedrooms. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the common room so we could discreetly sneak in.

As soon as the door closed we were all over each other. Her hands instantly went to my crotch which I thought was a little aggressive but wasn't complaining.

I went directly for her shirt and started unbuttoning her top. She didn't seem to mind that either and even helped me get it off. She removed the tank top underneath and bra to finally reveal her breasts.

As I thought, they were huge, but they also defied gravity. They looked so firm like beautiful large round melons. Honestly, they were the most amazing boobs I had ever seen in person or on the internet.

Her boobs reminded me of one of my favorite beauties on the internet named Katee Owen. I think Katee is shorter than Megan so I bet if you compared them, Megan's would be bigger. One day I was able to sneak a peek at one of Megan's bras and the size was 34G.

My hands went to her tits like a magnet, if they were fake I couldn't tell. They were soft and firm and definitely seemed natural. She moaned with pleasure as I rubbed them and gently played with her nipples.

Her areolas were small in comparison to the size of her boobs, maybe the size of a half dollar coin, with nice hard pointy nipples.

Even without the support from her bra her cleavage was still amazing, they could easily hold a pencil between them.

As I had hoped she had a very athletic physique. She must be a swimmer or a tennis player because she had muscular arms and legs, but she wasn't big. She was very toned and looked like she had zero body fat.

It was amazing, she had the face of a young girl but the body of a woman.

She was still rubbing my cock and trying to undo my pants button, so I tore myself away from her amazing breasts to help her get my pants off.

As soon as my pants were down along with my underwear my fully erect penis sprang free.

"Wow you're huge." She said with amazement.

Another boost to my confidence, and before I knew it she was down on her knees holding on with both hands and sucking my cock.

This did not seem like her first time as she easily took most of my length in her mouth and started sucking. She continued to stroke my cock with one hand and her other hand cupped my balls as her fingers lightly massaged the sensitive area underneath.

She was slow and methodical, licking and sucking like it was the best tasting ice cream cone she had ever had. She was moaning with pleasure with every suck.

My legs were starting to get weak as the sensations began to coarse through my body. I started to lean toward the bed and she followed sensing my needs. Now that I was laying down I was able to relax and she readjusted herself on me and continued with renewed vigor.

I looked down amazed at the sight of this girl taking my cock with no complaint. She looked up at me with euphoric pleasure in her eyes.

Our eyes locked as she took more and more of my cock with every thrust. Before I knew it she was deepthroating my entire length without hesitation.

She didn't gag, her eyes didn't water up. She just took the whole length of my cock in and out with ease. The feeling was like nothing I can explain, it just felt like she was sucking the life out of me.

I was being humble when I said I was above average before. I am sure every guy can admit they have measured themselves before, and I am proud to say that I measured about 8.5 inches.

Give or take, depending on how you measure I am definitely over 8 inches but not quite 9 inches. By any measure I am bigger than the average guy and she was sucking me like no one ever has before.

She was relentless and seemed to enjoy every minute. She held onto my cock with one hand and started pleasuring herself with her other hand.

I just kicked back, relaxed and enjoyed the best blow job I have ever experienced. I could tell she was really getting into it as the moans of pleasure started to build from her.

She started to pick up the pace now and I was literally fucking this girls mouth. Waves of pleasure started coursing through my body as I started getting close. I mumbled something like "I am cumming" and it just caused her to clamp down on my dick even more.

I started bucking and she deepthroated me all the way down to my base and held on tight as the biggest orgasm I have ever felt hit me like a Mack truck. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through me as I unloaded into her mouth.

She pulled back and kept sucking down my cum moaning with pleasure with every pulse of my cock.

I was totally spent as I lay there exhausted like I had just been screwing for hours. She seemed like she was just getting started.

I would have thought she would have passed out next to me, but instead she was moving around my body kissing every inch of me. I was too tired to do anything but fully enjoyed the attention.

Her long hair cascaded around my body providing sensations along with her kissing. I could hear her say in a low husky voice things like "So hot" or "So manly". I could also feel her heavy boobs move along my body as she worked me over.

After a while the attention was having the desired effect as my cock started to grow and get hard again. This did not go unnoticed as I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and start to gently rub me.

"I knew you were a stud." She said as she continued to stroke me.

I honestly thought there was no way I could come back from a blow job like that, but this girl knew what she was doing.

"Thank god, because I need to feel that huge cock in me." She said. With that she started to grind against my shaft. I could feel her wetness as she slid up and down my cock.

I took my cue and got a condom out from my side drawer as quick as I could and fumbled to get the package open. She was patient and continued kissing me all over as I finally got it on.

She mounted me and guided my cock into her dripping wet pussy. She shuddered and moaned with pleasure as she slowly slid up and down my shaft.

Oh my god I can still remember the feeling. Her blowjob was the most incredible experience I have ever had, but there was something special about that first time. As amazing as that blowjob was, there still isn't much that compares to being enveloped by her vagina.

The other bonus is being able to look up and see the most spectacular boobs I have ever seen. They bounced and swayed beautifully with every stroke.

She loved it when I played with her nipples. She would lean forward and her boobs would surround my neck and fill in the void under my chin while we kissed. If she raised herself up a little I could kiss and play with her boobs.

Her tits were so firm and round that it took both hands to fully hold one boob. It was such a turn-on to fondle and hold those huge melons while she pounded me from above.

It was even amazing to leave her boobs alone and watch them bounce with each thrust. I would wrap my hands around her tiny flat waist and marvel at how much force her boobs would slam together.

I have learned over the years the best thing to do to last longer is to relax and not force it too much. Since she already drained me once I was in for the long haul.

She on the other hand was a sexual beast and reached her first climax almost immediately. It seemed like as soon as she was coming down from one climax she was building to another one. At some point I lost track, but if I had to guess she climaxed at least 5-6 times.

She needed a break after going hard for 25-30 minutes. She laid on me breathing heavily with my cock all the way inside of her. She never fully stopped grinding me as her hips swirled with little thrusts. She was clearly exhausted but her sexual appetite was still craving more.

After a couple minutes of silence she asked if I could be on top which I was more than happy to oblige. As amazing as it was to watch her massive boobs swinging above me, I was ready to start pounding with a little more control.

I got on top and started slamming my dick in and out giving her the whole length of my cock with every thrust. She loved it and acted like it was a mini orgasm every time I slammed it home. I could feel my big heavy balls slapping against her ass.

Eventually I fell into a rhythm and started to speed up my pace a little. As I increased my pace the level of her moans also increased. After a couple of minutes she seemed like she was climaxing again.

She wrapped her legs around me and I was driving hard with my own climax starting to build. It was like she was having one sustained climax as I kept driving. I was getting closer and closer as my dick felt like it was going to explode.

Then finally I got my sweet release, as waves of pleasure started to wash over me. I came harder than I have ever come as I unloaded with massive jets of cum. I collapsed on top of her and we both lay completely depleted.

That was the first time we were together and it has only gotten better since then.

- -----------------

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but Megan's body is seriously the best body I have ever seen.

I understand that everybody is different and what some people like may not be everyone's cup of tea. For me, Megan was incredible. Little did I know she could be even more perfect.

As I mentioned earlier I like girls with muscle. I like all ranges from seeing svelte track athletes with trim muscular frames all the way to extreme female bodybuilding.

Megan had a nice athletic body, overall she had above average musculature than most women.

Her stomach was nice and flat, she didn't have a six pack but she had the vertical valleys that separated her side from her abs. I bet with just a little bit of effort, she could develop that into a nice six pack.

She had wide shoulders and a narrow waist. Her butt was shapely and round with nice strong legs. She had two outstanding features besides the obvious. She had exceptionally defined calves and fairly profound biceps.

Her calves could rival most competitive bodybuilders. They would pop out when she walked and every once in a while I would catch her standing on her tiptoes to reach for something and her calves would harden into what looked like rock hard mounds of muscle.

It would only be for the briefest minute but her calves had that heart shape with the split down the middle.

Her biceps weren't quite as impressive, but I never really got a good look at them. Sometimes when she would reach behind her head to fix her hair I could see nice bulges forming. There was definitely something there.

One of my favorite things to do is give her a sensual massage. I love getting her naked and rubbing oil all over her spectacular body.

On one such occasion, I was well into one of our massage sessions and I was giving particular attention to her legs when she happened to stretch a little causing her calves to tighten very briefly under my hands.

Without really thinking I responded by saying "Wow, your calves are really muscular."

"Yeah, I guess so..." She responded. She sounded unsure of herself like she was worried I wouldn't like them.

"They are incredible, you must workout a lot." I pressed throwing in the compliment so she wouldn't feel so worried. At this point we had only been seeing each other for a little over a month. I never really saw her lifting weights, but I knew you don't just get calves like this from doing nothing.

"Thanks, do you really think they are incredible?" She replied.

"Yeah, they are amazing. Can you flex them again?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied with a little more confidence. She always wanted to please me, so she was more than willing to fulfill my request.

She pointed her toes flexing hard and her calves sprang to life. Her calf muscles popped out of her legs showing a visible shelf on the underside. The upside down heart shape formed and there was a prominent valley that split the calf down the middle.

fbblvr37
fbblvr37
262 Followers
12