Butterface

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand along her muscle. It felt smooth and hard and I could feel every detail. I cupped the muscle with my hand marveling at how much her calf filled it.

"They're amazing." I said with true admiration.

"Thanks." She said with a little giggle.

I continued rubbing my hands between both calves feeling the incredible shape. Then I continued rubbing up her legs to her butt hoping we could continue the exploration. I had a feeling her butt was all muscle too and had to know.

"Can you flex here too." I asked, indicating her butt.

Without hesitation I felt her butt harden beneath my hands. As I suspected they were pure muscle. It felt like two bowling balls beneath my hands.

"Wow." Was all I could manage to say.

I ran my hands all over from her butt down along to her equally hard hamstrings. Hard, strong, and smooth is how I would explain her legs.

"So seriously, you must work out a lot." I pressed out of curiosity and to further the conversation.

"I was a pretty good gymnast in High School and actually started lifting to get stronger and improve my tumbling." She answered.

That explains a lot I thought to myself. A gymnast has to be really strong to be able to do the amazing things they can do. I bet she is really flexible too.

"Really, that's impressive. Do you still compete?" I asked.

"No, I had to quit after High School. It was getting too hard for a couple reasons. I think the first reason is pretty obvious." She grabbed her boobs and hefted them into her hands to emphasize her point.

"I wore things to try and contain these babies but by my senior year they were just too big and couldn't be contained anymore. I mean they were getting pretty big my freshman year but they just kept growing."

"The other problem is my height. There aren't a lot of gymnasts that are 5'8". As I started to get taller it just made everything harder and harder." She explained.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It was fun but I was never going to go to the Olympics or anything."

I let that sink in for a minute. I could always come back to that topic, but I was still interested in finding out more about how she got such a killer body.

"So do you still work out with weights?" I asked.

"No, I kind of just focus on cardio now. Mostly running, which is why my calves are probably still so strong."

Not the answer I was hoping for. I sat there silent not sure how to proceed.

"I was actually pretty skinny up until High School." She continued. "Then in my Sophomore year I was able to take a PE class where we learned about weight training. I really liked it and could see the results immediately. I could feel the strength helping with gymnastics."

"So why did you stop lifting?" I asked.

"I don't know..." She paused, maybe she was nervous about talking to me about it. I waited patiently to see if she would continue.

"I guess I was worried about standing out even more. You can see how my calves look, for some reason it was easy for me, I could build muscle really quickly." She finally answered.

"What about you, did you like it?" I asked.

"Yes." She said with confidence. "It was cool feeling strong and I like the way I looked."

"Still look you mean, your body is incredible." I complimented her to make sure she knew I approved.

"Thanks, but I meant a year ago when I decided to stop. I was a lot more fit then."

My mind was spinning with delight at what I was hearing. This couldn't be better news for me, maybe I could convince her to start lifting with me.

"Wow, I can only imagine. Did you ever have guns?" I asked. At the same time I did a double bicep pose to emphasize the point. I think I have a nice pair of biceps measuring at 16 inches with nice definition. They balled up creating a tall hard peak.

Her eyes went wide and she sat up so she could get a feel. Megan is always very touchy feely with me, but I realized at that moment that I have never flexed for her before.

"Oh wow, talk about impressive. Your biceps are awesome." She complemented. Her hands explored all over. I gave her time to get a good feel and even flexed and unflexed so she could see them grow.

She was loving the show I gave her, it seemed like we had a common interest. If she did like muscles like I did, I wanted to give her a good helping in the hopes that she would reciprocate without asking.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this." She exclaimed.

"Really, well don't be shy." I replied. "In fact, it's kind of a turn on." I added.

"I can see that." She said motioning to my rock hard cock that was sticking straight up.

"This is actually from feeling your calves." I told her hoping she would get the connection.

"My calves, really, what about them?" She asked.

"They are just so hard and defined. They have an amazing shape and look so strong." I answered.

"You don't think they are too big or manly?"

"Definitely not manly, and definitely not too big." I answered honestly.

"Thanks! I was always so worried about looking too manly."

"Well you shouldn't worry, I think it's incredibly hot."

"Wow! Okay, so you like girls with muscles?" She asked.

"Absolutely, which is why I would love to see your arms."

"Oh, so like this?" She asked as she brought her arms up for a double bicep flex.

Her bicep sprang to life out of nowhere popping out of her arm like I didn't expect. They were much bigger than I thought they would be, mostly because her arms don't look that big. Her bicep looked like it doubled in size with a nice tall peak.

I touched them eagerly and was pleasantly surprised at how hard they felt. They weren't bodybuilder level biceps but still pretty good with amazing potential.

"That is surprising, I didn't expect them to pop out like that.." I said approvingly.

She was watching my reaction as she flexed and unflexed like I did. It was incredible how they grew in size from when they were relaxed.

"I used to check them out in the mirror and wonder how big I could get them. They were bigger in High School."

"I bet you could get back to that same shape in no time. Hey, you should come to the gym with me. Maybe we can work out together." I suggested.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Sure, you already have a great base, I think it would be a lot of fun. I don't mess around though, you would need to really commit."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that, I go pretty hard." She said with confidence.

"Okay, we'll see." I taunted her.

"I just remembered something else I would do in the mirror, I think you might like this."

"Oh yeah." I said with curiosity.

She sat up nice and straight with her shoulders back. Her massive melon shaped boobs seemed to be bigger than ever as they stood out prominently.

Then all of a sudden her boobs started jumping, twitching, twerking, or whatever you call it. She was flexing her pecs which caused her boobs to bounce.

She started by alternating sides as she bounced the left and then the right. Then she did both boobs at the same time causing them to jump with a big bounce. They bounced with such force that they would do smaller jiggles like jello before falling still.

My jaw dropped as I watched her do this amazing dance before my eyes. She seemed to have so much control that I bet she could orchestrate the bouncing to music.

"That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" I said with both shock and surprise.

"You are truly the most incredible girl ever." I continued.

She giggled and kept bouncing her chest seeing how absolutely captivated I was. As you can imagine I couldn't keep my hands off her for long and before we knew it the exploration was over and sex was on.

That day was pivotal for our relationship. She started going to the gym again, even without me since our schedules didn't always line up.

She was true to her word and went hard. She was lifting 5-6 days a week, which was even more dedicated than what I was doing.

Her gains were immediate almost like her body was craving to be back where she left off. She had an eagerness that I have never seen, she really wanted to please me.

The other great outcome of that day was her willingness to flex for me constantly. She knew it excited me and was always trying to show me her gains.

I get the sense that she likes the attention, much like I do. Between the two of us we can't keep our hands off each other.

Now that you know a little bit about our history that brings us back to the present. Megan has been lifting seriously for almost a year now and I am happy to say she has made significant improvements.

I thought she was amazing when I first met her now she is even better, having the most unbelievable body. If I was an artist and could form my dream woman out of clay this is what I would envision.

I will need to tell you about that another day, stay tuned for a second installment.

12