Butterflies

Story Info
An introduction to sissification.
1.5k words
4.27
22.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the Mistress. I am also a cross dresser and I love to help new girls, but you knew that. You emailed me and asked for my help. You made an appointment and now you are here. You walk up my driveway and press the bell. You have butterflies in your tummy and your heart is racing. This is terrifying but so exciting. You have so long wanted to explore your feminine side.

I open the door and reveal myself to you for the first time. I have shoulder length blonde hair and dark brown eyes. You find me wearing a pale pink satin blouse, black pencil skirt and five inch black patent court shoes. You like my black sheer stockings? That's very kind of you to say.

So you have finally taken the first step: you made the appointment and you were on time. Please come into the playroom. Why don't you take off your shoes and socks. Relax a little. I don't bite. I will be gentle with you.

You remove your shoes and then your socks. You seem a little hesitant. Oh, you painted your toenails. They are very pretty and very well done.

So now you have removed your shoes and socks why don't you take of your shirt and trousers? It is why you came here isn't it? You want me to help you. Very good! That's it take those trousers off and show me your lovely smooth legs. You have such beautiful shapely soft legs. You have done really well. Now let's lose the shirt. No, you don't need to do a striptease for me. Let me see the rest of your body. You have shaved all over- a perfect second step. You are a good girl.

Lovely! Smooth all over. Your nipples look nice and perky. You know what comes next? That's right, underwear off. Be naked and we will start your transformation. Now tell me your name. No, your girl name, silly! That is lovely. That is a very good choice for a good girl.

I call your girl name and you step forward. Show me your penis. No I didn't say your penis could be hard. Please make it soft for me. I know this is difficult, but you need to be mentally disciplined. I blow softly on your penis. It's so cold today and it needs to hide away. Your penis retreats. I apply a ring around your balls and then guide the pink chastity cage over your penis. It withdraws further in an attempt at escape, but it's okay I will keep it safe. The fittings line up. Are you ready for me to lock you? You are? You are a good girl. I insert the lock and click: your penis is secured. It now belongs to me. The key? You won't need it, I will let you out so we can clean you later and then we will lock it away again.

It's so much better now that your penis is locked away. Turn around for me and bend over. You know this has to happen. Don't worry it's only a small plug. I promise I'm not going to hurt you. Good girls need to be plugged. We need to train your hole and it will help you to concentrate on something other than your locked penis. Tell me that you want this. You need it? Oh, baby you are a dream. I snap on the latex glove, apply lube and explore your tight little hole. I know it feels good. Now just relax while I stretch you just a little. I take the small steel plug with the pink jewel and slowly guide it into your hole. You need to submit to the plug. Please don't fight it. Nearly there, just a little more and pop: it's in. It feels nice nestled between your bum cheeks.

Now for panties, choose your favourite colour: black, white, pink, peach, red, pale blue or may be lilac. You like those ones. Put them on and see how they feel. They feel silky soft against your skin.

You like looking at my breasts, let's give you some to match. I add a little glue to the breast forms and attach them to your chest. Don't worry baby no-one will know our little secret. Now the bra to match your panties- let me help you with the clasp. You look adorable. This is the matching corset to help you with your figure training. Let me pull the laces and tighten the corset so we can squeeze your waist down a couple of inches. No pain no gain sweetheart.

Now for stockings- I think nude glossy sheer stockings with lacy tops. Sit on the bed. Gently now glide them up your legs and attach the suspenders from your corset. Stand and complete the suspenders. Now run your hands over your legs. It feels so good to be a girl, doesn't it. You wonder why you hadn't tried this before.

Now sit down a second and we will slip your dainty feet into these patent shiny four inch stiletto Mary Jane shoes. You've never worn heels this high before? Please don't fuss: you just need to take little steps. I will teach you to walk gracefully. I guide white shiny leather traps around your ankle and beneath the shoe. I insert a small padlock to secure it. These will ensure your shoes don't fall off while you are being trained. Well of course you need one on the other ankle. I will take care of you. Don't scowl- it's not lady like. Now smile nicely.

I can feel you trembling. You don't need to be frightened baby. I kiss your forehead. I collect another set of white shiny leather straps. These are for your wrists honey so they match your pretty ankles. Of course they need locks too. It all has to match. There, doesn't that feel nice and tight? See I told you would like it.

I slip the satin petticoat over your head and feed your arms through. It's just long enough to touch your stocking tops. A second petticoat follows that will force your skirt out like a ballerina. You look very cute and are all ready for your dress.

Now the dress, it's a mass of satin, lace and ribbons. Yes it matches your pretty panties. I draw the zip along your spine, it envelopes your lovely breasts. It is short enough so everyone can see your sweet stocking tops. I lock your collar and waist. Now for the matching apron: I tie it in a large bow. You are looking adorable sweetie.

Let's enhance your feminine looks: a primer, a little foundation, concealer and blush. You like the feel of the brush on your face. Now eye shadow, eye liner and mascara: flutter those lashes! Let's tidy your eye brows. You look great. Now let's paint your lips. Take a look in the mirror, aren't you cute? You don't recognise yourself? This is the new you. I paint your nails. Lovely pink shiny finger nails.

Now a matching collar, white patent leather with a locking buckle wraps around your neck. You are nearly complete my princess. We don't want it too tight, but you need to know it's there. This is your training collar and a symbol of your submission. That's it you are now my sissy slave.

Now what colour hair would you like: blonde, brunette, red or pink? Do you prefer a short bob or long flowing curls? No hurry, why don't you think about it for a minute. You have decided. You want that colour for your hair. Okay, let's complete your transformation. Stand there and commit the image to your memory. I spray a little perfume to your body. You like that scent?

Now let's see you walk. No, no, no! You are not stomping at a football match: you are a delicate little flower, now start acting like the girl you want to be. That's better, practise makes perfect and remember little steps. Imagine yourself on a catwalk with hundreds of people watching you. Show me what a good girl you are.

Now come here, curtsy, then kneel and kiss my heels. That was quite good for your first attempt. We will work on that so you can be more graceful.

Now there is laundry to be done, the dishes need washing, dusting, hoovering and the bathrooms need cleaning. Now be a good girl and snap to it, or I will have to warm your bottom with my paddle. If you complain I will have to gag you. Nothing is for free, you need to learn how to complete chores in a delicate manner. Now hurry, I don't have all day. Yes, I am sure that even if you are a good girl you will earn some punishments.

I sit and observe as my latest test subject begins the journey to being a perfect sissy.