All Comments on 'Butterflies'

by xDarkAngel0

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it great and to the point hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt like it was me. Thank you and I'm glad you were nice to her. What was her name?

creative1772creative17727 months ago

wonderful writing.... i felt like i was there and participating... so delicious : )

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel07 months agoAuthor

This was one of my early short stories, It was intended to put the reader as the subject hence the vague answers to the questions of name, colour choices, etc. You the reader can insert yourself into the story by answering those questions in your mind. This story approach was an experiment. As you have seen from my other stories i tend to focus on character stories where they are sharing their journey. Life has been busy recently so haven't had the focus to write as much as I would like. There are more stories on the way. luv Chloe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxDarkAngel0@xDarkAngel0
I continue to explore my feminine side. I wear lingerie 24/7. I can switch from submissive to dominant mistress. Let me know what you would like. Focusing more on my feminine submissive side, but might switch for the right person. My Angel part is to be as femme as possible....