Butterflies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really don't know how long I held that first pose for -- maybe just five or ten minutes, maybe half an hour -- it all seemed a bit timeless to me. Slowly the volume rose, as people settled back into quiet conversations, or gave each other tips on their drawings, but after a while Eva spoke up.

'I think Mia is due a break -- she can't hold that pose for ever.'

Eva was right -- my muscles were beginning to scream. You don't realise how hard it is to be motionless until you try. I gratefully sat on the bar stool that she brought for me, but waved away my robe when she offered it. Let's face it, everyone had seen everything, so I'd only draw more attention to my nudity by putting it on, only to take it off again five minutes later.

The girl in front of me was the first to come and show me her work. I guess she'd done a decent effort, but you'd have been hard pressed to recognise me. Unsurprisingly, my face hadn't been the focus of her attention, but the rest of me wasn't exactly in proportion -- in fact it looked as bad as it probably would if I'd done it myself. We grinned, and I said, 'Not a bad effort,' but I'm sure we both knew it was pretty terrible.

I think maybe most everyone else had been a bit reluctant to come talk to me -- chatting with naked strangers isn't something most of us do on a day to day basis, but as soon as that girl had broken the ice, everyone else came to show me their work, and to ask what I thought. There was a good range of abilities -- certainly no masterpieces, but quite a few decent sketches along with the dross. I enjoyed seeing pictures of me from all angles -- even if it is a bit odd to draw someone from right behind. Most people had concentrated on my figure, though there were a few good efforts at my face, and one woman had just done my head and shoulders -- she explained that that was what mattered to her -- if you wanted to capture someone's spirit. If nothing else, it was certainly the most recognisable of all.

It was clear that most people were being careful to make firm eye contact, probably not wanting to be seen to look elsewhere. I hope I did a good job of acting relaxed and giving the impression I was totally unconcerned with my nudity, but to be honest, I doubt I did. I was very aware that everything was on show, but I savoured the feeling that I was teasing everyone. Of course, it was ridiculous for all those people to feel more disconcerted than me, but I think that's how it was. I savoured my new-found power, and I was in no hurry to put my clothes back on.

Once I'd seen everyone's work, I suggested doing a new pose. Everyone went back to their places, and I handed the stool back to Eva to put away.

'I'm going to face this way,' I explained, 'so you all get to see a different side of me. Please don't think I'm being rude,' I continued, looking back over my shoulder to address everyone behind me, especially that one girl. This time I sat on the floor, with my legs doubled back, leaning on my left arm -- kind of half kneeling, I guess. It just seemed a natural, casual pose that would be easy enough to hold for quite a while. Eva was now right in front of me, sat high on the stool I'd just returned to her, but once she saw my new pose, she immediately got off to sit on the floor.

I thought about how much time we'd spent together, but that this was the first time she'd seen my nipples. They were certainly putting on a good show for her now -- standing proud and erect. Now it was us two playing the eye contact game -- and it left me in no doubt that she was admiring my boobies. I began to wonder if today would change how we behaved around one another. Surely there wouldn't be much point in hiding my body any more, or would tonight be a one off and we'd go back to the old ways? More to the point, now I'd bared all, would she do the same for me?

I realised I was starting to get much more accustomed to being in my natural state. I was still enjoying being the centre of attention, but I already felt much calmer and less aroused. Now that I'd spoken to everyone, there was a bit of chit chat back and forth, the odd request to reposition one bit of me or another, but I felt completely at ease -- entirely trusting that I was in a safe environment and had nothing to be ashamed of.

It didn't seem long at all before Eva brought the session to an end, but as soon as I moved, I realised I'd been sitting too long in one position without moving. I twisted round to sit with one knee up, and let everyone bring me their pictures. They were a definite improvement on the first lot -- more confident lines, better proportions, but there was one that stood out -- not only did it have enough detail on my face that I knew it was me, but she'd made me look really beautiful -- not in an airbrushed perfection kind of way, but vivid and full of vitality. This one was from one of the older women, and I didn't hesitate to ask if I could keep it. Straight away, she carefully tore out the page and handed it to me.

'I've loved tonight, Mia. You know, I think I'm going to join a life-drawing class,' she said cheerily. I was tempted to ask if she was going to be the model, but restrained myself.

I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to go for a third round, but I was starting to feel exhausted. It had been an intense hour or so, and I was rapidly starting to feel emotionally drained. So, when I caught Eva's eye, I stood up and gestured to where she'd hung my robe on the back of a chair. She came over and held it open for me to slip in first one arm and then the other -- somehow it felt right to be waited on like this -- it seemed to reinforce my special status. All of a sudden, I was desperate for some quiet time to digest all the sensations I'd been tasting, so I promptly tied the sash, waved goodbye, and disappeared back into Eva's bedroom as abruptly as I'd emerged.

I was planning to go mingle after I'd had a few minutes to myself. I wasn't sure if I should get dressed, or just stick with the robe -- I'd brought some party clothes, but hadn't been sure if I'd use them. I even contemplated leaving the robe and heading back out totally bare. It would be interesting to see if people treated me differently when I was sipping prosecco and making polite conversation -- would they accept me in just my skin?

But for now, I just wanted to rest, so I locked the door again, slipped off the robe, and crawled into bed. I closed my eyes, not to sleep, but just so I could relive the whole surreal escapade, but the next thing I knew I was drifting back into wakefulness. It was full dark outside, but I could hear quiet conversation coming from the living room -- at least one person besides Eva was still around. Straining my ears, I made out Emily -- it sounded like she was helping clear up.

I lay there, too drained even to really think, let alone make a move, but it wasn't long before I heard Emily saying her goodbyes. The ensuing silence confirmed that everyone else was already gone, so I pulled myself out of bed and went to open the door.

Stepping into the living area, I came face to face with Eva.

'Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you,' was all I could muster as I enveloped her in a big hug. She reciprocated, clutching me tightly, her bare arms and warm hands making contact with my naked skin. She raised one hand to stroke my hair, almost as if I was a baby, but I didn't mind at all. I just felt safe and protected. We stayed like that for a good long while, before relaxing our grip. Taking hold of both hands, Eva stepped back and pointedly looked me up and down. In response, I straightened my back and stood proudly, inviting her to keep on looking.

'Come on she said,' leading me by one hand into the bedroom.

Well, I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say that, come morning, we woke up in each other's arms, neither of us wearing any clothes.

12