Librarian

Story Info
Challenged to spend a day naked.
1.6k words
4.35
13.2k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers

Huge iron-arched oak gates, ribbed vaulting and tall stained-glass windows. The building looked like a temple. In fact it was built as one, and was only later converted into a library. The pews were replaced by bookshelves, but much of the interior remained unchanged as both temple and library benefited from sacral atmosphere, prompting people to remain quiet.

Arrangement, on the other hand, has changed a lot. Bookshelves, for example, have been arranged in an intricate maze. Since it was completed, people have wondered about its meaning. It was well thought out, so most people believed it could not simply be the result of flooding the library with new collections.

Some believed the labyrinth was created for people to wander into nooks and crannies they wouldn't go otherwise. Others thought it served as a landmark, attracting people to come, have a look, perhaps pick a book or two and tell their friends. They were all right, and the library flourished.

Laura entered the library, went straight to the kitchen and put her lunch in the fridge. When she closed the door, Ava was standing right behind them. Since they started going to the swimming pool together, they had become close friends.

"Hi, I just wanted to remind you about wearing your uniform."

Here we go again.

"Don't get me wrong but I feel ridiculous in this thing: it's uncomfortable and nobody notices what I'm wearing anyway."

"For one, I did."

"Yes, but I'm not wearing it for you, am I? No one else would notice even if I came here stark naked, and you know that's true. I could wear anything, the most ridiculous outfit..."

"Oh no," Ava interrupted her with a laugh. "You want to prove me wrong, spend one day not wearing a thing!"

I barely talked her into it.

Working naked was one of Laura's fantasies. She knew it was a popular theme, but that didn't make the idea any less exciting. Thing was, she had never considered actually doing it.

"Wouldn't you mind if I got naked here?" she asked.

"You know I've seen you naked before, in the shower for example..."

"For example? Where else have you seen me naked?" Laura was genuinely surprised and curious.

Ava ignored her question and continued, "I'll understand if you chicken out."

You Devil, you really want me to do it!

"So if I do it, you won't bother me with wearing a librarian outfit anymore?" asked Laura. She didn't care about the uniform anymore, but she didn't want Ava to think she's some kind of exhibitionist. Which she certainly was.

Ava nodded, so Laura looked around, then looked her in the eye, reached over the head and without further ado, took off her dress.

"I haven't put on underwear today," she said, smiling innocently. Getting naked in a place like this felt naughty.

Ava looked down at Laura's shoes. At first Laura thought Ava was intimidated, then she noticed her outstretched arm and the smile on her face. Laura snorted, took her shoes off and handed them to Ava.

Stark naked, Laura thought to herself excited. Thick carpet under her feet felt comfortable.

"So what do you want me to do today?" she asked.

"I want you to be close to me... just so I know you're not cheating on me," Ava added hastily. "You'll be working with me helping visitors borrow books!"

When Ava told her she would need to talk to people she got very scared, but almost an hour had passed since then, and guests were still to be seen. To her disbelief, despite being naked, Laura was starting to get really bored.

"Remember when you promised me a photo shoot for an erotic calendar?" Laura asked suddenly.

"I think I promised you a photoshoot, but not erotic one," Ava replied with a laugh.

"You are so pretentious. What's the difference?"

"Unless it's erotic one shouldn't show either your pussy or anus." Ava noticed that Laura got a bit disappointed and continued, "Think about it: do you want people to see your pussy in a calendar?"

Hell yes! Laura thought, then a naughty idea came to her mind and she excused herself for a moment.

When she returned Ava didn't immediately notice the difference. Laura rolled her eyes and turned around, allowing her to get a better look. She had a butt plug inserted. One with a thick auburn-red fox tail attached to it.

"Tell me the truth. Isn't that a little crazy?" she asked, feigning shyness.

"Not more than coffee with ginger you made yesterday and you loved it."

Laura loved it indeed and was happy to conclude Ava was more than fine with it.

"I think it solves the issue of showing my anus, but I don't want to show my face. Do you have any ideas?"

"It's funny that you're thinking about hiding your face and not your body. You're in the library, why don't you cover your face with a book? Let's see how you look against the bookshelves."

Ava picked up the camera and led Laura deeper into the maze. Laura felt safe following Ava, until she spotted someone in the alley they were passing.

"You could have warned me!" she exclaimed quietly.

"Oh, sorry. I thought no one is going to notice you anyway."

"But you were the one who didn't believe me when I told you."

"Don't be a crybaby. We're almost there."

"Where are we actually going?" asked Laura.

"I thought we could use the criminal section in the background, what do you think?"

That's a bit unsettling.

After a few minutes of sneaking between bookshelves the girls reached the place and Laura noticed that the criminal section was a dead end. It was the most dangerous place to be naked.

Alea iacta est, Laura thought to herself.

She looked at Ava expectantly and asked her what she should do.

"Take one of the books. Lie down on your stomach, lift your feet and pretend you're reading it," Ava commanded.

Laura reached for the nearest one. It was Artur Conan Doyle's Study in Scarlet. Then she asked Ava, "Do you want me to lie down facing you or facing away?"

"Away, unless you want a picture with your face."

And so Laura lay down on her stomach facing away. She was waiting for an opportunity to do something naughty, when Ava told her to show her thighs. Her tail rested on them, gently tickling them. Laura reached for it, put it in her mouth and chewed reluctantly.

Hanging freely, the tail reached her knees. She guessed it could reach her mouth as well, but it barely did. Laura turned her head away from Ava and moaned loudly as the plug pushed against her anus.

She noticed Ava move slightly to the side, forcing her to pull harder, almost pulling the plug out. She heard a series of shots being taken. Ava took a few seconds to evaluate the pictures and reluctantly told Laura that she could let it go. Her tail dropped to the carpet and the plug popped back into place.

"For the next one, stand up, bend over and put your hands on the bookcase, pretending to look for some book," Ava commanded and Laura compiled. "It's on the very bottom," she added, smiling.

Laura arched her back and stuck out her butt imagining how sexy she must look when she heard footsteps. Because of the omnipresent echo it was difficult to tell direction and distance but she could tell someone was approaching. Ava also heard the footsteps and a devilish smile appeared on her face.

"Don't move, don't twitch, don't make a sound," she whispered and Laura obediently froze in her last position.

The footsteps got closer and closer until they suddenly stopped nearby and Laura heard Ava ask, "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for some criminal. Do you know something worth recommending?"

Laura knew, the girl stood just a few meters away, around the corner, oblivious to Laura's presence. So far. Laura held her breath and clenched every muscle not to make a sound. It turned out to be a bad idea, as she soon ran out of breath.

"If you're new to this genre you can start with classics like Sherlock Holmes or Hercules Poirot series," Ava replied..

"Okay, where can I find them?"

"The Hercules Poirot series can be found in the previous alley, and Sherlock Holmes can be found in this one." Much to her dismay, Laura concluded this one referred to the alley where she was standing.

"Which one would you start with?" asked the girl kindly.

Ava pretended for a moment to consider both series. Unbeknownst to the girl she ran her eyes over Laura's naked body. Then looking her straight in the eyes she said, "The Sherlock Holmes books are popular, but that doesn't make them any less exciting."

For a moment Laura couldn't move, surprised by the words Ava used. But when she came to her senses she felt the plug pushing against her sphincter. Ava held her tail tightly, not letting her escape. Laura heard the girl approaching and was unable to hide.

Suddenly the girl stepped out from behind the bookcase and stopped abruptly, staring at her. She was neither frightened nor surprised but rather bewildered, amazed.

Ava hastened to explain, "Despite appearances, it's just a photo shoot."

That sounds so silly.

"I've never seen a girl pose naked in a library before." The girl's gaze landed on her tail and followed it up to Laura's bottom. "And you're wearing a butt plug. That's so kinky!"

She didn't say perverse, but kinky, Laura noted. And of course she knew it was kinky.

"How do you like it?" she forced herself to ask the girl, blushing.

"So gorgeous. I love it!"

Saragosa
Saragosa
21 Followers