Butterflies at the Brandywine

Story Info
A wise guide takes a tour of a young woman’s body.
2.6k words
4.54
10.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Butterflies at Brandywine

A wise guide takes a tour of a [young] woman's body

My lover and I were invited to a children's party. The host hired a face painter [from Ukraine] to entertain the kids. We engaged the young, gorgeous girl in conversation. She was upset about the state of affairs in her country and worried about her family. We empathized with her until she began flirting with us. We rebuffed the young beauty's advances, as we are monogamous. However, one can still fantasize, and on the way home, the following story bloomed in my mind--Brooklyn

Inna wasn't happy. She'd been hired to run the weekend face painting concession in Olde Towne and couldn't stop feeling guilty about her family stuck in Ukraine. Desperate to make money for college, she decided to take the job. Imagine an entire year of paying to express herself artistically.

"Is 'ere an Air B&B I stay on Saturday night? Is big dryv back to my home in Frenchtown." She asked the head of Parks & Recreation in her eastern European accent. The woman eyed Inna and nearly creamed in her panties. Inna was tall with long, muscular legs that poured from a brightly-colored miniskirt. Her large tits looked like two scoops of vanilla ice cream that shouted out, "lick me!"

"I'm sure you'll meet many nice girls who will be happy to share their space with you for one night."

Inna knew that the artist's colony was a haven for lesbians. However, she was unsure if a lesbian relationship was what she wanted. Yet, she did know that she was fed up with men. So perhaps if she met the right one, she might take the plunge. It only took one person.

On her first day on the job, she was openly solicited by a butch dyke who wanted to buy her a taco and a beer.

"No tank you."

And a girl in absurdly tight pants invited her out for drinks.

"I'm bizy."

Amateurs and desperate girls; Inna ignored them. As she observed the many beautiful women passing by or stopping at her booth, she realized she wanted an elegant, older, cultured woman to induct her into the mysterious, exciting world of lesbian love.

Inna was busy painting a scorpion on a young boy's cheek when a group of senior citizens came down the street. A tour guide led them, and Inna overheard the woman speaking: "the architecture after the revolutionary war was very ordered and symmetrical. The style was a reflection of a new country's desire to reflect restraint and harmony."

Inna was drawn by the voice and turned on the word "harmony." The guide was thirtyish with a youthful figure; her shoulder-length dark hair framed a lovely, pear-shaped face and a soft, inviting mouth that said, "kiss me." Their eyes met, and Inna knew.

They exchanged smiles. The guide was mesmerized by Inna's Slavic features and long, muscular legs pouring from a very short skirt.

"I have to have those legs wrapped around my head," dreamed the guide.

A senior citizen interrupted her reverie to ask a question, but not before she raised the five fingers of her right hand and lip-synched to Inna, "I'll be back [at five o'clock]."

Inna continued painting faces but couldn't stop looking at her phone to see the time.

At five, she looked around, and there was no sign of the woman. So, she started to pack her stuff when she heard a slight cough and turned around. It was the guide.

"Hi, I'm Sara. What's your name?"

Then, shyly, the face painter answered, "Inna."

"Inna, what a lovely name. Where are you from?"

"Originally Ukraine, but I lives in Frenchtown."

"Oh, she's a long way from home," thought Sara. "Way too far away to turn around and go back tonight."

"Would you like to join me tonight for dinner at the Brandywine?"

"What is Brandywine?" answered Inna.

Oh, thought Sara, she is so young and sweet. "Sweet enough to eat."

"The Brandywine is a lovely restored hotel built about 150 years ago. All the girls stay there," she winked. "It's about ten minutes from here. So why don't you put away your art supplies, and we can walk there together."

Inna deposited her kit in the back of her VW Golf. Sara took note of Inna's light complexion and seductive brown eyes. Her long brown hair reached past her waist, and a lock of it was dyed bright red. As Inna bent over, her short skirt rode up her ass, and Sara caught a glimpse of a black thong. She had to restrain herself from settling a hand on that shapely bottom.

They chatted about the small town's history as they walked to the hotel. First, Inna was amazed at Sara's familiarity with the artist's colony. Then, when they reached the three-story building, Inna was awestruck by the finely crafted, wrap-around porch and magenta-colored shutters--the Brandywine evoked warmth and friendliness. Inside, the lobby walls were covered with murals of nude women, their naked bodies entwined, and their lips kissing.

Sara guided Inna into a cozy dining room illuminated by soft lighting and flickering candlelight. She ordered dinner for both of them and a bottle of wine.

"So, what do you do in Frenchtown?"

"I studying art at the college. I take weekend jobs to make money for school."

"Do you have family here?"

"No, all my family is in Ukraine," she frowned.

"--Oh my, is everyone alright? Are you in touch with them?"

Inna bit her lip, "I don't know. I just receive letter. They are in country where it's still safe, but how long? My parents want to leave, but my grandmother is not well. I am very worried. Nobody at school understand my plight. They just go to mall or go online and say be happy," Inna frowned, "I all alone here."

"Well, you're not alone now." Sara reached out and took Inna's hand in her own, "you're with me."

Inna noted the image of two butterflies tattooed inside Sara's wrist, and those butterflies began fluttering inside of her. She gazed at Sara's lovely features in the flickering candlelight then looked around the dining room filled with beautiful women sitting with their partners; she was sure she wanted to have this experience and break her lesbian virginity with Sara. She looked around to make sure nobody was listening, leaned forward, and whispered.

"I think you're lovely."

"--Thank you. You're also lovely."

"I must tell you, I sleep with a few guys, but it wuz awful, so terrible. They had orgazm, but zey didn't care about me. I wuz jus' a hole to those guys."

"Oh, Inna, you poor thing."

Ignoring this, Inna continued, "Zara, what I needs now is application."

"Application?" Sara raised her eyebrows, perplexed. "Do you mean attention?" Inna nodded, yes. Bingo! Sara felt her nipples hardening. "Inna, you are a beautiful young woman in the flower of her youth who deserves to be honored and respected. I want you to feel special tonight."

"Tank you."

They looked into each other's eyes and held hands when the waiter arrived with their food. They ate in silence. Sara enjoyed watching Inna eat, especially when her tongue came out to lick her lips. Inna's limbs were long and athletic, and Sara imagined the feeling of having them wrapped around her naked, sweaty body. Inna stared at Sara. She began squeezing her thighs together in anticipation but wondered about Sara's age.

"I twenty-one, Zara. How old are you?"

Sara was taken aback by the question. She was thirty-three but answered, "oh, nice girls, don't tell their age."

"Are you a nize girl, Zara? I were thinking you were wicked and dirty." Inna smirked.

"Oh, you have a wonderful sense of humor, Inna."

When the waiter returned and asked if they'd like dessert, Sara declined. "I think I'll enjoy two scoops of her lovely breasts in my suite," Sara thought.

She extended her hand to Inna and gave her a personal tour of the Brandywine, never letting go of that hand. Again, Inna found it exciting to be with a confident, classy woman. She also liked the feel of Sara's hand in hers and enjoyed taking looks at Sara's swaying hips and gorgeous tits.

They rode the elevator to the third floor.

"They added the third floor about twenty-five years ago to accommodate more guests. This floor also is soundproofed for one's private pleasure."

"Oh," gushed Inna, "zounds convenient."

"It is convenient," she confirmed, stopping in front of a door. "And this is my room. Isn't that convenient?"

"You stay here, Zara?"

"Yes, it's one of the perks of being a weekend tour guide. Would you like to come in?"

Inna's heart was racing.

"Yez!"

Inside, Sara poured each of them a glass of wine. They drank it slowly. Inna was getting drunk and becoming increasingly anxious to kiss Sara. Sara snuggled close to her and ran her fingers through Inna's long silky locks. Inna sighed.

"I will strip you naked and lick your body from head to toe. After that, there'll be nothing left but skin and bones."

Inna laughed nervously. Then Sara took Inna's chin and stared at her lips; finally, she closed her eyes and guided their lips together.

Inna was overwhelmed upon impact. She didn't want it to end, and when she felt Sara's tongue pressing against her mouth, she opened her lips, and Sara slipped her tongue into Inna's warm mouth. She massaged Inna's tongue and then dropped a hand to Inna's waiting breast. Sara lovingly squeezed it.

"Ummm," Inna moaned into Sara's mouth.

Sara placed her hand on Inna's bare thigh and ran it up beneath her miniskirt; Inna felt a discharge of precum juices wet her pretty panties.

Sara whispered in Inna's ear. "I want to slip inside of you and make you feel fantastic. Do you want me to do that to you, gorgeous?"

"Yez, please. You don't know how much I want zis."

Sara grabbed the bottom edge of Inna's top, and Inna raised her hands above her head, allowing Sara to pull off the top quickly. Then, she reached around and unclasped her bra. Inna's breasts came bouncing out, and Sara feasted her eyes on her sweet-looking melons.

Inna couldn't wait a moment longer. Urging Sara forward, Inna placed a hand behind her head and guided Sara's lips onto a desperate, aching nipple. Sara sucked and licked both her tits, moaning in gratitude, as Inna whimpered.

Sara stood, "help me off with my dress, love," and Inna slowly pulled down the zipper. Sara smoothly stepped out of her dress. She wore a purple lace bra and matching panties. Inna drank in the woman's beauty. She planted little kisses on Sara's neck and down her spine, stopping when she reached her beautiful ass.

"Don't stop there baby. Help me off with the rest, Inna."

Inna removed Sara's bra and panties. She gazed longingly at Sara's inviting breasts and shaved pussy. She sucked in her breath.

"Your turn, Inna, dear," said Sara.

Inna undid her short skirt and let it drop to the floor. She stood before Sara, wearing only a black thong.

Sara pulled back the silken sheets, and the two fell across the bed, their legs and arms entwined, kissing and cuddling each other. Sara explored Inna's lovely curves from her tits to her ass as Inna writhed around on the bed.

"Ohh, pleaze," Inna moaned, "lick my puzzy, Zara."

Sara was only too happy to fulfill the request.

"Get up on your hands and knees."

Inna got in the doggie-style position. The soft light perfectly illuminated her tits and ass. Sara deftly removed Inna's panties and pressed her nostrils to them, inhaling her pussy perfume. She stared into the pink star of Inna's snatch and ran her hands over Inna's pretty behind, and rubbed her pussy. She was sopping wet.

"You are so fuckingly fetching," groaned Sara. She extended her anxious tongue to Inna's glistening pussy. She licked it long and slow, eliciting moans of pleasure from Inna's sweet lips.

"Oh yez, yez, pleaze go deeper."

Sara grew feverish with desire. She reached down and ran a hand over her own pussy but resisted the temptation to flick herself off. Instead, she reached a hand around to tickle Inna's clit as her tongue drove deeper into Inna's pussy. The action elicited loud cries of pleasure from the young European beauty. Inna placed her head down on a pillow, and gripping the bedsheets; she pushed her pussy harder onto Sara's hot tongue. She felt a tempest building in her nether regions.

"Oh, yez, harder, harder," she cried.

Then, pushing away all restraint, Sara drove her tongue harder into Inna's silky slit.

Inna's breathing became faster and ragged. Her ass quivered and shook against Sara's mouth.

"Oh, oh, yez, yez, I'm cumming! She shouted, grateful for the soundproofing. "Ahhh!"

Sara was rewarded with generous amounts of Slavic Syrup as she lapped the juices from Inna's twat. When Inna finished cumming, she took Sara's face in both hands and kissed her mouth, cheeks, and eyes.

Then Sara pushed her down. She climbed onto Inna's face and sat down so Inna could eat out her bare pussy. Sara was soon shouting in delight as Inna devoured her lusting twat.

Sara was on fire, thirsting for more of Inna's young, juicy pussy. She stood and led her to the vanity and sat Inna's gorgeous ass on the counter.

"Now I have you right where I want you. Close your eyes, dearie; you will love what I'm going to do to you now." Sara lay a towel on the floor and doubled it over to protect her knees. Then, she kneeled, "wrap those luscious legs around me, baby."

Inna obeyed and hugged Sara's head between her thighs. Sara inhaled the musky scent of Inna's sex; she kissed the inside of her thighs and then lay her tongue flat against her pussy lips.

"Oh Zara, pleaze, pleaze, make me cums again."

Sara stuck her tongue into Inna's silky slit and moved it around, tasting her juices. Inna moaned loudly, tightening her vice grip legs around Sara's neck. Sara alternated her movements between tonguing her juicy slit and nibbling Inna's clit. Inna began bouncing her fantastic ass up and down on the counter, straining for release. Sara stood up and dipped two fingers into a nearby jar of lubricant. She plunged them into Inna's creampie as she sucked Inna's lovely neck. Simultaneously, thumbing the young beauty's hot little clit.

"Ahh," she screamed out loud. "Yaz, yaz, don't stop, awww!"

As Inna went into freefall, Sara made sure to keep her fingers thrumming and gunning while Inna was cumming--never letting up as Inna rode out her climax.

Once spent, Inna stood and pressed her body into Sara; the happy girl was too weak to stand.

"Zat was wonderful," said Inna, and she gave Sara a scorching, sizzling kiss.

Sara took Inna's hand and led her back to the bed. They lay feet to head and picnicked on pussy as they mauled each other's sweet snatches in a sultry 69 that had them both crying out in pleasure.

Once satisfied, they lay side by side and spooned, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.

Inna's eyes were glazed over, and she smiled at her lover.

"I might be the tour guide, and you the face painter," said Sara, "but it looks like I painted a smile on your face today."

"Tank you, Zara. I was so nervous and had butterflies in my belly, but zis was my weekend best ever."

"Just think, lover," answered Sara, "there's still Sunday."